Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm back on the WeRe Bank forum! The security certificate has been revoked, so I just had to connect to:

http://werebank.com/forum, not https://

Of course, this means all my data is now unsecure over there, but as it's all made up anyway, I'm not worried about identity theft.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

It's no less secure than it was before, one of the common myths about HTTPS is that it'll make an insecure database secure, it won't, that's not what HTTPS does.

A compromised database could have skynet guarding it and still be accessible if you know what you're doing, on the flip side something as simple as phpbb can be as secure as fort Knox if setup correctly.

Put simply, the connection method is not related to the security of the data being accessed.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Is the Parrot and PoE, not one and the same person?

Sounds something that PoE would invent to escape quietly into the background before coming up with some other bizarre scam.

Conspiracy? :roll: :roll:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

letissier14 wrote:Is the Parrot and PoE, not one and the same person?

Sounds something that PoE would invent to escape quietly into the background before coming up with some other bizarre scam.

Conspiracy? :roll: :roll:
You never see PoE and his Parrot sidekick together at the same time.

Hmmmm - got me thinking. The cunning old rogue!

invent a bogeyman with wizard like IT skills
Have him hijack the membership dbase
Create a giant and insolvable schism
Appeal to the base nature of his dozy client demographic who lap up this sort of thing unquestionably
Collapse the WeRe tent due to the inevitable infiltration by the Zionist Capitalist cabalistic off planet baby-eating banking industry yadda yadda
Take in the odd tenner or two still filtering in from the little goldmine over at Dulcie Street
Rise again like Fu Manchu

Muwhahahaharrrrrrr!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

exiledscouser wrote:
You never see PoE and his Parrot sidekick together at the same time.

Hmmmm - got me thinking. The cunning old rogue!

invent a bogeyman with wizard like IT skills
Have him hijack the membership dbase
Create a giant and insolvable schism
Appeal to the base nature of his dozy client demographic who lap up this sort of thing unquestionably
Collapse the WeRe tent due to the inevitable infiltration by the Zionist Capitalist cabalistic off planet baby-eating banking industry yadda yadda
Take in the odd tenner or two still filtering in from the little goldmine over at Dulcie Street
Rise again like Fu Manchu

Muwhahahaharrrrrrr!

See my earlier conspiracy theory, It is not outside the realm of possibilities that this whole thing has been orchestrated by PoE...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

(no new information, so this can be ignored if so inclined)

Thoughts about WeRe in Germany and Austria, a rant ...

While the German and Austrian authorities seem to generally react quicker in investigating what can be seen as check-fraud here, there are other reasons that, in my opinion, amplify the impact of the WeRe scam in these countries - and as far as I can tell, the German-speaking WeRe community stands firm behind Peter (partly because just a few of them control the flow of information between the events reported in English and what get's through, translated, to most German-speaking "fans").

Generally the sovereign/OOPT "movement" is pretty new here and neither the victims nor the authorities have much experience with anything like it - in fact, in Austria the public view is that it's something of a "sect", media here is labeling cases that way and the "freeman" movement was actually mentioned in last years government report on sects. Sure, the first and most active members here have mostly esoteric backgrounds, but it is quickly spreading among regular people. And in Germany the regulatory authority has not yet commented (officially) on WeRe.

Our legal system is also different to the US/UK - it has generally more complex/detailed laws and doesn't relay on precedence. It comes from a more authoritarian law history, often based on principles that go back to our absolutist monarchies, where the government didn't want judges to interpret the law too much, so it covered every angle - and, arguable, the judges didn't have to justify their rulings that much. Generally it's less accessible for the laymen and it is harder to connect a number of "smaller" cases into a bigger picture.

I also have to admit that citizens here are less independent in many areas - I think the term that comes to mind is the "nanny state", which might be a bit harsh but is certainly true, relative to the US/UK. In addition to that, financial issues are still somewhat of a taboo here. For example it is considered bad manners to talk about income and most people would not tell anybody how much they make in a year (sometimes not even within the family), much less talk about a debt or bad investment (in Austria more so than in Germany).

Anyway, I am not sure what point I actually try to make here ...

Oh, yes, now I remember - I had a bit of an epiphany about the consequences of this whole affair when I stumbled onto a German online petition today ...

It's about a month old and seems to have been started to mediate in a quarrel between Peter and the BitCloudAcademy (a ponzi scheme in itself, if I ever saw one). Over 300 people signed the petition! I couldn't see what the argument was actually about, but what hit me were the comments by the signers ... most of them seemed to be old, retired people with minimum pensions (the BitCloudAcademy seems to offer some retirement scheme that I rather not know more about). All of them were talking about how WeRe (and BCA) would help improving their woeful living standards, allow them to leave the edge of society and let them participate in a normal life. Few, if any, were talking about paying off debt.

I know that many of these people will fall for the scam and will at least lose the money they send - and many will probably lose more than that, at a minimum some late or other additional fees. In any case, their life will be even more miserable after they are through with this. Of course we can argue that it's their own fault - which it is - and most will probably blame the failure of WeRe on the usual suspects, be it government, banks, or others - which they will - and that they will learn nothing - which they won't.

But somehow, today, that doesn't make me feel better.

I can't even laugh about Peter's problems and the ensuing insanity ...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Going by his Facebook page and I know he prunes it now and again to remove unwelcome comments you could well be correct. Not one from over the water questioning this, just more offers of support and more importantly to Peter how do I get a Cheque book? He has got rid of a few posts since the webinar but there has not been the deluge of questions one would expect, given we were led to believe the forum was down.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

And for some actual info ...

Last week (February 1st to 4th) Ireneusz Kryczka (I noticed the name pop up on LawfulBank.com) has registered over a dozen domain names ...

werebank.biz
werebank.co
werebank.in
werebank.info
werebank.net
werebank.news
werebank.us
werebank.uk

removement.biz
removement.co
removement.co.uk
removement.net
removement.news
removement.uk

They all list Peter's e-mail (re-volution@live.com). No time for Identity Protection Service this time, it seems.

I smell a comeback ...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can just see PoE going in to the police and saying "a nasty dirty scammer stole my scam and I want it back, waaah!!"

It doesn't sound like PoE has a clue about how to run a website or what a security certificate is, which really shouldn't be surprising all things considered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote:

It doesn't sound like PoE has a clue about how to run a website or what a security certificate is, which really shouldn't be surprising all things considered.
Well, to be fair, I don't either. But then again, I'm not running a 'bank' and holding the data of, allegedly, 12,000 customers.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

mufc1959 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:

Well, to be fair, I don't either. But then again, I'm not running a 'bank' and holding the data of, allegedly, 12,000 customers.
Neither, it seems, is peter doing that either...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, that too, also.

First rule of running a successful con, don't let someone else get between you and the money, or you and the marks.
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Some lunatic has posted Parrotte's home address on FB (which I won't replicate here.) Being the irresponsible lunatic that he is, PoE is fine with this despite the worrying implications it has.

"Thanks -WeRe going to be encouraging a ReMembers Rally in his small cosy village so he can explain to all his neighbours his view point "under common law" of course. the police will be there to assist of course! Head Up Gloucester's Finest"

I would pay very good money to see how on earth that would pan out compared to Peter's deluded expectations. Good lord.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Someone should post Peter's address so everyone with failed checks can get an explanation from him. Hopefully with police assistance.

:sarcasmon:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

So Parrotte takes his family for a weekend at EuroDisney (I understand he's not short of a few bob, recently) and PoE can spend the day wandering round this "small cosy village" with his most rabid supporters. Plenty of time for them to ask him why their cheques have been bouncing, why the girl in Tesco giggled when they mentioned legal tender, why they now have a pre-pay gas meter etc. PoE will have time to answer these questions fully, perhaps even accompany them to a bank or shop and demonstrate the correct method for kiting a werecheque.

(eg whatever happens in this Gloucestershire village, we can safely bet that PoE won't be there)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Do we know when PoE is supposed to be assisting with that court case in Scotland?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Jeffrey wrote:Someone should post Peter's address so everyone with failed checks can get an explanation from him. Hopefully with police assistance.

:sarcasmon:
I can help I think

"Dunscammin"
The Motorhome with dodgy plates
Aldi car park
Doncaster.
And Frankfurt.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Some lunatic has posted Parrotte's home address on FB (which I won't replicate here.) Being the irresponsible lunatic that he is, PoE is fine with this despite the worrying implications it has.
Until recently someone of that name was a director of a company and there is a link that joins that company and Were Bank. In connection with this, there are at least two places with a requirement for there to be a public record of a contact address and the same address is given in both places. As such, I don't think this is something where there would be a reasonable expectation of privacy. Linking the two operations may overstep that mark, but I don't think so, though I will allow people to make that link themselves rather than doing so here.

If David is now taking over the running of all or some of Were Bank then I do feel that it is correct that there should be contact details for him. This does not necessarily his mean home address, any address where he could be served papers would do.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

I should, perhaps, add to the above that I am firmly against the practice of 'doxing', but when you enter into a business relationship with people you should provide a method through which they can hold you to that. Given that the stability of the Were Bank domain is in doubt it would not be possible to rely on that for service of papers, and so other means must be available. It is up to David to nominate a method of contact and not for others to decide that for him, but it should be done if he intends carrying on Were Bank business without Peter.

In English law registered companies are required to provide their contact details on their website and emails. This doesn't apply to sole traders but I don't think anyone ever anticipated a 'bank' would be a sole trader, so giving an address would be in keeping with the spirit of the law, if not the letter, and is good practice in any event.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The marks have also found a new reason for cheques not clearing, it's all the Parrott's fault!!
Denise Brown

Thank you Peter for up dates My 2 recent cheques not showing in the back office nor clearing codes appear Issues all through this bloody Parrott He should be hanged, drawn and quartered as they were from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason,

Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Peter is planning a home visit, with Police back up.
Peter Of England Thanks -WeRe going to be encouraging a ReMembers Rally in his small cosy village so he can explain to all his neighbours his view point "under common law" of course. the police will be there to assist of course! Head Up Gloucester's Finest

Like · Reply · 8 hrs
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: