Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by hucknallred »

Forsyth wrote:
I think you no longer need to take the "s" out yourself - the front page has been updated to remove all of those awkward https links.
If you disregard all the security warnings & add a browser exception, you now end up at

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My but you're overly optimistic when dealing with the common sense aspects of Chief Prat of England. :snicker: I'm just surprised that he doesn't have them sitting in some open file somewhere on the net that anyone can get in to, and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not so convinced it isn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The ongoing rumblings regarding PoE's fall-out with Mr. Parrotte continue.

Peter certainly pulls no punches as regards his evident dislike for his former IT supremo;
Peter of England
The Parrot of Painswick, a Zionist Banking Cartel Stooge, plant and lackey operative, with his wife and son has infiltrated WeRe Bank
Peter continues with this moan without a trace of irony;
Peter of England
but it was not easy working with a socio-path
with which I think Mr. Parrotte will heartily agree.

Over on the FB comments there is an interesting post;
Andrew Cope
Peter!!! how many were bank members are earning £3500 per month ? Most of us are deep in Sh*t and this Twat is screwing us more, and still we have no real remedy do we. most of us are worse off than when we started... maybe a lynch mob would be more successful ?
Now quite apart from the candid admission that "most of us are worse off than when we started" and the crass and casual incitement to cause all three of the Freeman unholy trinity of "harm loss and damage" to the unfortunate Mr. Parrotte (also known as The Terrorist Cell of the Bankster Cartel now Visible [ + Offspring Josh] ), WeRe bank customers, those capable of some independent thought that is, need to be asking themselves this question;

If the "back-office" web guy gets a whopping tax free £3,500 a month in his grubby hands, what are other, more senior WeRe "banksters" drawing?

A nice little tax free banker style bonus perhaps?

"ReMember", Peter had, before they irreconcilably fell out, offered Djon a year's salary to hand back the keys to the website before going on 'gardening leave' (another practice beloved by the wider banking industry): that's £42,000 - presumably free of those pesky tax and NI deductions. If there are no deductions that's the equivalent to a salary of over £53k pa or €68k pa for the benefit of any European reader. That should also tell you something about the value being generated through the website if Petey was prepared to pay through the nose to "ReGain" control.

So, WeRe bank members, ask yourselves, if this business model was capable of sustaining that level of remuneration for one of Pete's minions (as Pete himself dismissively describes him, this "IT back-office stooge"), that surely must tell you something about the pound or Euro in Pete and Karin's pocket, their ability to fund their travel throughout Europe promoting the message. I'll bet they ain't staying in no Travel Tavern and eating at Maccy D's every night. Where are the annual reports? Where is the open fair and transparent business model you thought you WeRe signing up to? Who is getting what? You should wake up and be demanding these answers because, as Andrew Cope observes above, as a fee-paying WeRe bank customer you ain't gettin' Jack Shit.

Pete, for all his protestations to the contrary appears to mirror the wider grubby banking industry practices, in greedy remuneration levels at least.

The final denouement between PoE and "The Parrot" promises to be interesting, I doubt that the latter is without resources of his own; hell, he may even know where some of Pete's skeletons lay buried. It'll sure get ugly before the end :sarcastic:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote:The ongoing rumblings regarding PoE's fall-out with Mr. Parrotte continue.

Peter certainly pulls no punches as regards his evident dislike for his former IT supremo;
Peter of England
The Parrot of Painswick, a Zionist Banking Cartel Stooge, plant and lackey operative, with his wife and son has infiltrated WeRe Bank
Peter continues with this moan without a trace of irony;
Peter of England
but it was not easy working with a socio-path
with which I think Mr. Parrotte will heartily agree.

Over on the FB comments there is an interesting post;
Andrew Cope
Peter!!! how many were bank members are earning £3500 per month ? Most of us are deep in Sh*t and this Twat is screwing us more, and still we have no real remedy do we. most of us are worse off than when we started... maybe a lynch mob would be more successful ?
Now quite apart from the candid admission that "most of us are worse off than when we started" and the crass and casual incitement to cause all three of the Freeman unholy trinity of "harm loss and damage" to the unfortunate Mr. Parrotte (also known as The Terrorist Cell of the Bankster Cartel now Visible [ + Offspring Josh] ), WeRe bank customers, those capable of some independent thought that is, need to be asking themselves this question;

If the "back-office" web guy gets a whopping tax free £3,500 a month in his grubby hands, what are other, more senior WeRe "banksters" drawing?

A nice little tax free banker style bonus perhaps?

"ReMember", Peter had, before they irreconcilably fell out, offered Djon a year's salary to hand back the keys to the website before going on 'gardening leave' (another practice beloved by the wider banking industry): that's £42,000 - presumably free of those pesky tax and NI deductions. If there are no deductions that's the equivalent to a salary of over £53k pa or €68k pa for the benefit of any European reader. That should also tell you something about the value being generated through the website if Petey was prepared to pay through the nose to "ReGain" control.

So, WeRe bank members, ask yourselves, if this business model was capable of sustaining that level of remuneration for one of Pete's minions (as Pete himself dismissively describes him, this "IT back-office stooge"), that surely must tell you something about the pound or Euro in Pete and Karin's pocket, their ability to fund their travel throughout Europe promoting the message. I'll bet they ain't staying in no Travel Tavern and eating at Maccy D's every night. Where are the annual reports? Where is the open fair and transparent business model you thought you WeRe signing up to? Who is getting what? You should wake up and be demanding these answers because, as Andrew Cope observes above, as a fee-paying WeRe bank customer you ain't gettin' Jack Shit.

Pete, for all his protestations to the contrary appears to mirror the wider grubby banking industry practices, in greedy remuneration levels at least.

The final denouement between PoE and "The Parrot" promises to be interesting, I doubt that the latter is without resources of his own; hell, he may even know where some of Pete's skeletons lay buried. It'll sure get ugly before the end :sarcastic:
you know he's not paying for fleecing venues in Re.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, Peter claims he was paying David £3500 per month. But Peter lies. He lies about the law and banking, and I believe he is guilty of fraud. He has always lied about the success of WeRe Bank.

I doubt that he has many UK members paying subs. Perhaps 50, tops. Activity on the private UK forum has trickled away, and most remaining posters support Peter while saying his ideas have failed.

Peter's biggest cheerleader on the private forum has been "Phoenix", aka "Sylvie", who lives in France. Starting in early November, her posts were so pro-Peter, and with stuck caps-lock and pretty colours, that I wondered if she was really Peter in disguise. But, like previous acolytes, her enthusiasm started cracking three months later when she noticed that no-one (in France) was accepting her cheques, and she expressed puzzlement that having given Peter a prom note for £150k, the new notes were yet more promises. Who would fulfil them?

She posted a copy of an email she sent to Peter. Peter has replied, with his comments inserted into her email. And then she has tacked-on comments to his replies. For reading convenience, I have chopped this into individual quotes. To me, this is an example of (a) how cracks develop in the faith of acolytes and (b) how Peter deals with that loss of faith.

It also contradicts Peter's previous story: if David has "HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL" then why would Peter offer him so much money to get it back?
Phoenix wrote:Dear Peter,

Thank you for your update of today (18H30). Most of those who spoke out in the forum seem to have understood what has happened, but it is always good to have some details.
Peter wrote:YOU ARE A BIT OF A TROJAN HORSE - AND AGENT PROVACATEUR ARE YOU NOT SYLVIE?
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:Whenever somebody dares speak up and out, s/he is straightaway branded a TROJAN HORSE, an AGENT PROVOCATEUR, a TROLL... I have done NO HARM to WeRe Bank. How SURPRISING that SEEING what the "parrot"/"socio-path" was DOING IN YOUR MIDST you did not react telling him HE IS AN AGENT PROVOCATEUR, etc... and act accordingly to protect WeRe Bank?
Phoenix wrote:However, I cannot comprehend that, as the creator and “CEO” of WeRe Bank, you have taken no concrete and definitive steps since September 2015 to ensure that the domain name and access to the database which are vital to this business were secured, mainly under the pretext that you were “too busy building WeRe Bank and Re-Movement” as these domain name and database are the basis of WeRe Bank and Re-Movement... It seems to me that if you build on quicksand no amount of “building” will get you anywhere. To say it bluntly, that's a lame excuse.
Peter wrote:AS HE HAD NOT SHOWN HIS TRUE COLOURS THEN WHAT WAS I TO DO ?

TERMINATE HIM ON SUSPICION

YOU SEE WHAT WE HAD IN OUR MIDST - A WRECKER
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:You said YOURSELF that you have SEEN WHAT HE WAS DOING = "destructive sabotage", so MEASURES HAD TO BE TAKEN BY YOU THEN to secure what had to be secured. This is called RESPONSIBILITY. Common Law does not prevent anyone from acting responsibly...
Phoenix wrote:In fact, all you are telling us NOW, is that you were in business with a crook and, seeing he was a crook, you nonetheless accepted everything he wanted and did, and now that he predictably has left with nearly everything of value, you are in a bit of a bind. Is that it?
Peter wrote:HE HAS NOTHING OF VALUE AT ALL - WE HAD EVERYTHING BACKED UP -HE HAS NO SUPPORT AND NO PN'S
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:So why I AM STILL LOCKED OUT? Are YOU locking me out?
Phoenix wrote:That is what I understand of your whining. Sorry to be blunt, there again, but this is what it seems. Your first experience of “destructive sabotage” in the hands of this “socio-path” was not enough for you to wake up and to take the bull by the horn. Tell me, what are WRITTEN CONTRACTS for? Assuming, of course, you signed at least one with the “socio-path”... one that you could now use to recover your property and our personal data and promissory notes, etc..
Peter wrote:WE HAVE NOT ONE WRITTEN CONTRACT WITH HIM - WE HAVE NO COMPANY REGISTRATION- WE HAVE NOT COPYRIGHTED THE NAME - WE PROCEED ON TRUST - YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LIVE IS THE OLD WORLD OF MISTRUST, CONTRACTS AND FIRING ....WeRe a lot more friendly than they may have you believe.
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:You are not friendly right now, and some of your customers have complained about the scorn and contempt that you have shown to them in your writing when they questioned you... However, assuming you were friendly, as we say in French "there is only one small step from friendliness to stupidity". We are not YET ENTIRELY in the New Paradigm, so a measure of PRUDENCE is most appropriate in our COMMERCIAL dealings with others. Common Law does not prevent you from signing a contract with anyone...
Phoenix wrote:In short, you are NOW telling us that this guy Djon had been sabotaging your “firm” ...
Peter wrote:IT NOT A FIRM
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:This is why it is between quotes ("")
Phoenix wrote:... for a little while, whereas you let him do, until, sure of his strategy, he finally cornered you and made off with the cash and everything of value at WeRe Bank.
Peter wrote:HE HAS NOTHING OF VALUE ...NOW
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:GOOD NEWS THEN
Phoenix wrote:Please correct me if I am wrong, I just want to make sure I understand what is going on. Somebody is playing a bad game, and I want to know who... and right now, it is not easy to tell.

So the “parrot”, as you say, has eventually organized a vote (between a number of members out of the 12 000 that has not been disclosed) of which you had no part, and in which not even a third party had been invited to ensure the vote was conducted in an appropriate manner and the results proclaimed were correct and true. At this point, the only thing that I want to know is whether or not the “parrot” had any right to do this (contract, tacit or written, with you or WeRe Bank).
Peter wrote:HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL -
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:GOOD NEWS THEN
Phoenix wrote:Because if he did, then, there you have it (the French would add “up your arse”)! But if not, what are you waiting to call in the cops and file a complaint leading to a lawsuit?
Peter wrote:ARE YOU AS NAIVE AS YOU SEEM? DO YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT THE NUMBER ONE FREEMAN IN THE UK AND THE ENEMY OF THE STATE TO GO BEGGING THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TO COME AND RESCUE ME/US? You're having a larf, ain't you?
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:IF I WAS "NAIVE", YOU WOULD NOT BE WRITING BACK TO ME TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF, GIMME A BREAK. The POLICE have an OATH to protect the FREEMEN... and JUDGES have an OATH to protect COMMON LAW. You would not be "begging"... You would do what YOU MUST... but that's hard work!!!
Peter wrote:ALSO WE HAVE CONTACTED LAW FIRMS IN THE PAST AND THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH US EVEN FOR MONEY UP FRONT - YOU KNOW WHY?
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:I CANNOT HELP IT IF THIS VENTURE LOOKS HALF-BAKED... Every body is in limbo waiting for your next move... dying to get out of this can of worms. WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE apart from whining and TAKING IT OUT on someone who has NOTHING to do with the situation that YOU created?
Phoenix wrote:“I would mail the parrot at his address and phone him day and night no matter which time zone you're - in order to ask him "What he thinks he's playing at?....Maybe”... That is the last straw for me. Do you really think that, at this stage, whereas the “parrot” has everything he has wished and worked for with his cartel friends, your phone calls are going to unsettle him and make him hand over everything, or are you pulling our legs? Your plan to recover WeRe Bank is not just in those phone calls, or is it?
Peter wrote:I'D SUGGEST YOU CONTINUE TO RUN WITH YOUR CRIMINAL FRIENDS AND AWAIT THE OUTCOME - MY 50% JUICED IN FRIEND
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:LOOK HERE, PAL, KEEP YOURSELF IN CHECK, THESE CRIMINALS ARE YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS, NOT MINE. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WORKED WITH THEM AND WENT TO BED WITH THEM: I DID NOT!!! SO, DON'T YOU TREAT ME AS IF I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM. DON'T BE SO STUPID AND CHILDISH! ACT LIKE A MAN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Phoenix wrote:You had better come up with something that makes sense, or else what support you have left and enjoy up until now will surely vanish, I promise you.
Peter wrote:YOUR PROMISE ARE LIKE ALL OF YOU MLM'ERS - TOTALLY INEFFECTUAL AND LIKE THE PARROTS Bank of Promises faux!

See attachment.
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:IN YOUR MIND, YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND OTHERS ARE ALWAYS WRONG WHEN THEY SPEAK OUT AGAINST YOUR INCOMPETENCE -- OR IS IT JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY?... IN YOUR VIEW, THEY ALWAYS ARE TROLLS, MLM'ERS, AGENTS PROVOCATEURS, TROJAN HORSES, ETC... IT IS SO EASY, ISN'T IT, PETER SMITH? IT IS ALWAYS THE OTHER'S FAULT, EVEN IF S/HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FAILURE...
Peter wrote:Good by and Welcome to your New Direction which is......down, down and then.......DOWN!
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN LIFE WHEREAS YOU DON'T EVEN SEEM TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU YOURSELF TREAD... I CHOOSE MY PATH, AND CONTRARY TO YOU, I DO NOT LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR ME AND ROB ME OF WHAT IS MINE. TAKE NOTICE OF THIS.
Peter wrote:PS Can you send me your photograph as there are a few thousand people who wish to thank your personally
Tacked-on Phoenix wrote:THIS IS WHAT YOU DO BEST: YOU MAKE UP "FILTHY FILES" ON PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND THROW THEM FOR TRIAL BY THE MOB. I AM NOT THIS STUPID, PETER SMITH.

I HAVE BEEN HELPING YOU BY MAKING YOU SEE YOUR FAILURES (YOU HAVE FAILURES, AND THEY SHOW AND THEY HURT US!!!), BUT INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEM, YOU WANT TO HAVE ME LYNCHED BY THE MOB, YOU WANT TO "TERMINATE ME ON SUSPICION"... POOR SOUL... I PITY YOU.
Phoenix wrote:Regards
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Life is rough when you put your trust in Putz of England.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter wrote:
PS Can you send me your photograph as there are a few thousand people who wish to thank your personally
This shows just what a coward Peter the conman really is. He has to threaten doubters with "a few thousand people". He does not have the bottle to do it himself. If he had any bollocks he would suggest a meeting where just the two of them should come face to face. But he doesn't have the guts for that. He has to hide behind a few thousand people. What a spineless prick.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Peter has always been spineless. When he used to allow comments on his you tube channel, I and a few others called him out on his fake (this was pre Re) currency idea. His answer's generally contained the stupid notion that his supporters would deal with anyone who did not agree and the comments were then removed, which just made the slime ball look even sillier because what was left was Peter holding a conversation with himself.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

I noticed this ...
YOU MAKE UP "FILTHY FILES" ON PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND THROW THEM FOR TRIAL BY THE MOB.
... and I have to say, he literally seems to create files where he collects compromising data against his enemies - or what he thinks is compromising data.

There is a German Dropbox account owned by some German WeRe "gurus" that has a bunch of freely accessible files (security doesn't seem to be a strength of these people), mostly translations of WeRe propaganda and some of the communication that was already posted here.

There is also a file containing some loosely put together data (and some comments) about David Parrotte that Peter seems to have shared with his german friends.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s709iwxvtcr3 ... r.pdf?dl=0

Most of it is stuff you can get easily over the internet like some business listings (Parrotte was director of a few companies since the 90', one ending in insolvency) - although the file lists only 2 I found at least 3 myself, so we know Peter isn't any good with Google. There is also a picture that fits to a LinkedIn account.

He seems to have a self-proclaimed "informant at the department of justice", but except for providing a vague link between Parrotte and a car-buying scam because of similarities in the webpage and writing style there isn't anything juicy.

He also copied the first 5 entries from the WeRe member DB into the file, listing Parrotte as 1st, 2nd and 4th member, with different e-mail addresses, which wouldn't be unusual for testing, but which Peter comments as "Megalomania". Peter is the 3rd entry and Canadian Larry Tellford the 5th.

Overall a pretty pathetic effort to collect dirt ...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

From that dropbox doc
face serious jail time
What illness did we think Piss take has? Because he is clearly deluded, and the amount of threats he has made toward Parrotte would make serious jail time a real possibility for Piss take should anything happen to Parrotte one imagines. He is as contrary as ever though, one day its the mob, the next its the Police going to do his bidding.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why the hell doesn't Poe simply bring a case in the International Common Law Court of Record 750181 as that's clearly the right forum. Particularly when you remember that he owns and runs it (at least in so far as you can be said to own and run something which doesn't exist). I'm sure Mr Mustard will shit himself when he gets the summons :Axe: :haha: :snicker:
ICLCOR - INTERNATIONAL COMMON LAW COURT OF RECORD 750181

Please be informed that all disputes concerning re-payments by Re-Members of their DEBTS (so called) via WeRe Bank [SORT CODE 75-01-81] are ultimately arbitrated by the International Common Law Court of Record 750181.

Any party found, by this court, of Interfering with Due Process, hindering said members,ignoring relevant statutes enacted by the VERY SAME HAND to which mitigation is now delivered, will be called before the People’s Common Law Court and tried before a JURY of their peers. There is NO COURT WITHIN ENGLAND SUPERIOR TO A COMMON LAW COURT DULY CONVENED

This is a Life-line to Members and a WARNING to PROTAGONISTS
:shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

longdog wrote:This is a Life-line to Members and a WARNING to PROTAGONISTS
He means "antagonists." Add language to the list of things PoE sucks at, along with critical thinking, the Internet, economics, law, security, and being a decent human.
#six

Post by #six »

Recent post on PoEs Facebook page

Josh Parrotte
STILL WAITING for your rebuttals "PETER" ,for a man who calls me and my family everything that which we are not you aren't confident in your replies to my allegations, also just so this is public WERE BANK is not your concept or creation you adopted it from the WIR BANK in Basel, Switzerland

I would also like to add that despite your allegations and rhetoric being spouted all over the internet, you have failed to contact the police and fulfill your obligations you have to the members, now if i truly am what you say I am and I along with my family have done what it is you say I have then why have I not been arrested, you know where we live and have the evidence, do you not.?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well spotted #6 as it's now deleted.

Pete hates being called out particularly when the caller is right - only the sycophant posts survive. Young Josh taking him head on - good on you lad. I think the end of WeRe bank is finally nigh, we're watching the death throes.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Probably been said before, but Peter's willingness to threaten Parrot's family shows just how sick the man is.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote:Probably been said before, but Peter's willingness to threaten Parrot's family shows just how sick the man is.
not really. scammers threaten anyone that exposes them all the time. They'll never take them to court though.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

exiledscouser wrote:I think the end of WeRe bank is finally nigh, we're watching the death throes.
Sadly I feel I have to object to that conclusion.

Not only is the WeRe scam just starting up in non-english-speaking countries like Germany, with the people there fully behind Peter as he largely controls the narrative there, I believe the "split" will offer the chance of a "reset" in the areas already exploited.

WeRe has started to run the scam systematically around May 2015, and by now most people involved had to realize, that there is not a single success story to find. Even with the usual delays of such financial and legal issues the time was running out for WeRe ... but I believe this "crisis" offers a way out for Peter.

He can now blame all the problems, delays, lack of information, mishandled cases and failed support on "the other guy" (and already is doing so), starting fresh - and maybe even learning a thing or two from the experience, to avoid some more obvious shortfalls (he has shown the ability to "adapt" the scam when cases of fail were starting to pile up). Many of his victims, already selected from the most desperate and delusional lot in existence, will be happy to dump the failure onto the scapegoat and double-down on Peter's "movement".

Plus, he still tries to extend his customer-base - I have seen (the German translation) of a WeRe pamphlet aimed specifically at student loans.

I am afraid this will go on for years ...
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Peter's latest blatherings. To summarise, the threat has been neutralised, he's got back werebank.co.uk, opening an office in Staffordshire, land lines going in by 8 March, employing lots of people, keep sending money to Ducie Street, it's 99% certain to be safe, yadda, yadda, yadda ...

https://www.docdroid.net/fXLMlsz/the-ro ... d.pdf.html

Interesting. Who's paying for this and how? In whose name is the phone line? Won't be PoE's if he doesn't have a bank account. Are people being paid in Re or sterling?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It appears to have run its course in the UK, not through law enforcement intervention but the fact that none of his schemes actually work. Even the most dense also quail when it comes to paying for the privilege to boot.

Apathy has finally set in amongst the majority of members, many of whom admit that the enterprise is failed. Setting this up in European countries will, I suspect attract a better response from (for example) Herr Plod, though their targets are likely to be the kiters themselves.

Peter was all for his flock using these cheques and consequently finding themselves prosecuted and ending up in the dock, his scheme (he claimed) actually depended on the mark calling him as a witness or making a criminal complaint against him. Much trumpeting followed Peter's promise to attend a case in Scotland but like everything else his promise was hollow and nothing happened.

The Pete & Parrot showdown will allow him to slink away to start again with another scheme but the bank concept is discredited and dead in the water.

Even the Goodf gang realised that some time ago which is why they locked the threads and suppressed new postings in any way related to WeRe Bank altogether. That the premier 'something for nothing' site in the UK shies away from poisonous Pete is clear evidence of his failure.

Its just a matter of time now.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Exiledscouser;

That's just so harsh, so unfair, so negative to the selfless goals that Peter is sacrificing himself trying to achieve that I'm having to rethink my agreeing to meet you for a pint. I want only bright happy thoughts on my trip and Negative Nellies like you aren't going to supply them.

But, but, hold on, thinking it through here, difficult moral decision. The alternative is having yet another beer with just the old geezer I'm travelling with whom I've been facing across a pub table for almost half a century. Even you, as hostile and negative as you seem, are probably preferable to that scenario. So I suppose we're still on.

Peanut still hangs in the balance. I'll be having a pint at the Water Rat regardless.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs