Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by exiledscouser »

Burnaby49 wrote:Exiledscouser;

That's just so harsh, so unfair, so negative to the selfless goals that Peter is sacrificing himself trying to achieve that I'm having to rethink my agreeing to meet you for a pint. I want only bright happy thoughts on my trip and Negative Nellies like you aren't going to supply them.

But, but, hold on, thinking it through here. The alternative is having yet another beer with only the geriatric I'm coming with, the old geezer I've been facing across a pub table for almost half a century. Even you are probably more interesting than that. So I suppose we're still on.

Peanut still hangs in the balance. I'll have a pint at the Water Rat regardless.
Excellent. In that case I promise to always view my glass as 'half full' in an effort to mend my ways.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't get cocky. If you criticize real ale you're dead to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Don't have time to post screen shots but maybe someone who has would like to pop over to the Peter of England is a con man page on FB. Josh Parrotte posted some comments on POE FB page (since removed) which they have posted, firmly rebutting his allegations. Parrotte did apparently pull the plug but it appears that he did not do so for his own gain. Sounds like a difference of opinion on the way the "bank" was heading, Peter was happy to continue destroying lives and this guy wasn't.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I'm at work and really wish I could do screenshots, A German is now liberally scattering docs over POE is a Conman's page. Her opening remarks are in English and they are not very complimentary. The docs are in German though, someone said the Germans would not take well to piss take and that looks to have proved true. This lady is far from happy with him and she has not been conned, she just wants to help others from being conned.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote:Don't have time to post screen shots but maybe someone who has would like to pop over to the Peter of England is a con man page on FB. Josh Parrotte posted some comments on POE FB page.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:Peter's latest blatherings. To summarise, the threat has been neutralised, he's got back werebank.co.uk, opening an office in Staffordshire, land lines going in by 8 March, employing lots of people, keep sending money to Ducie Street, it's 99% certain to be safe, yadda, yadda, yadda ...

https://www.docdroid.net/fXLMlsz/the-ro ... d.pdf.html

Interesting. Who's paying for this and how? In whose name is the phone line? Won't be PoE's if he doesn't have a bank account. Are people being paid in Re or sterling?
I like that he closes off by blaming the passage of Mercury for the delays.

:shrug: Who else but Peter? :shrug:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

More from the true leader, fighting back it seems:
Dear Member of ReMovement,

after the excitement of the last days, I am very happy to tell you most excellent news:

- We have back in our hands The Original 2012 Registration domain namewww.werebank.co.uk
- We will now have all email and communication going to ...@werebank.co.uk
- We have taken on a new office in Staffordshire ? Land lines going in by the 8th March 2016
- We have engaged a diverse IT support group with people in Scotland, Austria and Germany and Schwitzerland.
- We are recruiting people for admin ? phones, mail handling etc so that we can process all the back-log of mail
- The mail to WeRe Bank 83, Ducie Street, M1 2JQ is 99% certain to arrive as it always was!

Please read more about this and the road ahead for WeRe Bank & ReMovement in the attached PDF file.

Thanks to you all!

Peter of England

Back
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Seelenblut, I think you are right to a degree, it is looking like the UK branch is dwindling and perhaps dieing off. I think that PoE thinks he can get a foothold in Europe and new suckers clients, the problem as I see it, is that certainly the German speaking countries will most likely come down on it with, as we say hob nailed boots, I can't speak for the Latin speaking countries, as I am not at all familiar with their attitudes. I gather that France, Spain, and Portugal are rather more lax in their banking laws, but I don't know. I just don't see that Germany or Austria are going to be a good fit, as they say. I can see Germany and/or Austria prosecuting him, as well as his clients.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

People on the forum are going nuts because Peter's emailed the WeRE Bank membership enclosing the .pdf I linked to above, but he didn't BCC, and so now everyone has everyone else's email address. Luckily I used a sockpuppet address, so I'm not bothered but a lot look like long-held hotmail, yahoo or gmail addresses which are now in the hands of all sorts of nutjobs.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

New HQ!

ReMovement
Unit 4
The Kingsyard
Rope Street
Stoke On Trent
ST4 6DH

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote: Peanut still hangs in the balance. I'll be having a pint at the Water Rat regardless.
Wait, what did I do?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:People on the forum are going nuts because Peter's emailed the WeRE Bank membership enclosing the .pdf I linked to above, but he didn't BCC, and so now everyone has everyone else's email address. Luckily I used a sockpuppet address, so I'm not bothered but a lot look like long-held hotmail, yahoo or gmail addresses which are now in the hands of all sorts of nutjobs.
That is just beautiful [wipes single tear from eye.] Peter really is his own worst enemy.

Which forum is this on? The WeRe Bank form?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Where is Schwitzerland?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:People on the forum are going nuts because Peter's emailed the WeRE Bank membership enclosing the .pdf I linked to above, but he didn't BCC, and so now everyone has everyone else's email address. Luckily I used a sockpuppet address, so I'm not bothered but a lot look like long-held hotmail, yahoo or gmail addresses which are now in the hands of all sorts of nutjobs.
This is an excellent opportunity. We can email truth directly at them, eg :

Servus Credit Union v Parlee, 2015
http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb700.html

WeRe Bank is a Fraud

[61] The first basic reason why the WeRe Cheque was not a payment is simply because WeRe
Bank is a fraud. It is not a regulated UK bank. The WeRe Bank never promises to make
payments to recipients of WeRe Cheques. It only transfers “Re” energy units. It might as well
promise to transfer magic beans. Imaginary energy units are not a form of currency and they do
not pay debts.

[62] Our Court is not the first entity to reach that conclusion. On September 17, 2015 the UK
Financial Conduct Authority issued a consumer notice that WeRe Bank’s payment scheme was
false and that its users could face legal consequences. The Central Bank of Ireland on October
19, 2015 issued a press release that the WeRe Bank is not authorized to carry out banking or
other financial services, and activities of that kind are a criminal offence.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Peanut still hangs in the balance. I'll be having a pint at the Water Rat regardless.
Wait, what did I do?
Where do I start? I've just uncovered the story of your semi-criminal past right here in Vancouver! Trying to unduly influence a Vancouver municipal election with a chorus line of hot babes. Then, although I was there, not even introducing me to the girls. Try and deny this!

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/06/0 ... headlines/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Which forum is this on? The WeRe Bank form?
Yes, the members' forum. I suspect half the people on there are sockpuppets.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

FatGambit wrote:Where is Schwitzerland?
Not sure but it could be close to Schweden perhaps? Pretty sure it's nowhere near Schwaziland but in all honesty, I haven't a clue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From PoE's Facebook page.

Bigger and Better in Austria and the ReSt of the civilised world!
12,000 emails have gone out in the past 24 hours. Information updates.WeRe getting bigger and better - so why NOT ReKindle your love of the challenge here in the UK which has "impacted like a wet lettuce"
To the several thousands who JOINED and then decided not to press on ....why not get back on board and follow your Austrian, German and Swiss cousins?
Get those cheque books out and get to it.....
ReMember 1
WHAT DID YOU JOIN UP FOR - TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE TELLY BOX ALL NIGHT AND AT WEEK-ENDS WATCHING "Strictly?" Get a life - and Get on board!
ReMember 2
The ONLY BANK THAT CAN DECLARE A CHEQUE/INSTRUMENT FRAUDULENT IS THE ISSUING ORGANISATION......and none other!! Look at the absolute logic - EXAMPLE: Nat West Bank receives a cheque for clearing. They have the absolute discretion on the policy of what they'll accept as a "communication device/medium on their SPECIFIC PAPER !" This being so, then only they can decide, based upon (1) The account number and name written thereon and (2) the contents or lack of in their vault as to the acceptability or "fraud" on the instrument and (3) Is there enough of the "stuff required" in the account holder.
Geddit,...FCA, Geddit BOE, Geddit everyone????
Geddit, HSBC,LLOYDS, SATAN-DER, BARCLAYS????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hands up, who still uses cheques anyway? Can't remember when I last wrote one, my 'current' current account (Santander) didn't even supply one.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't imagine this farce going over at well with the Swiss, who have some of the toughest banking laws anywhere as I understand it. They are quite protective of their "little" cottage industry and have every intention of protecting it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.