Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by exiledscouser »

Peter's strengths do not extend to diplomacy. Calling his few remaining loyal existing UK customers wet lettuces and a slaves to the idiot's lantern won't go down well, not well at all. I mean, Strictly isn't even on at the moment FFS.

His point two is such utter bollocks that it's breathtaking in its stupidity and twisted logic, as good an example of his deluded state of mind as we've seen - in a field of some very stiff competition.

This does demonstrate that the UK, at least, has now largely deserted Petey and he is a very sore loser. Thinking that those base banking amateurs in Switzerland will swallow this shite is simply wishful thinking.

I'll show a certain part of my anatomy on the town hall steps in Halifax if the Stoke on Trent HQ is up, manned and functioning by the March launch date.

Besides, there's some good telly on that night and us Brits love to slump, lettuce like into our sofas given any opportunity.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

OMG ... The 'new' WeRe Bank website is currently being constructed. It is a WORDPRESS site !!! :haha: :haha:

When you hit the admin login, it goes to: https://globalfusionbank.com/wp-login.php

I get the feeling Penis of England is ditching WeRe Bank and rebranding his con "Global Fusion Bank" !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Peter is now using werebank.co.uk again. He seems somehow to have regained control of it. The website isn't running yet, but he's using the domain for his email.
Wake Up! Productions

https://globalfusionbank.com/
Raw Registrar Data

Domain Name: GLOBALFUSIONBANK.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2001134139_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.meshdigital.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domainbox.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-09T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-08T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-08T00:00:00Z
Registrar: WEBFUSION LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 1515
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking Image@domainbox.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8779770099
Reseller: 123Reg/Webfusion
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Identity Protection Service
Registrant Organization: Identity Protect Limited
Registrant Street: PO Box 795
Registrant City: Godalming
Registrant State/Province: Surrey
Registrant Postal Code: GU7 9GA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.1483307527
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +44.1483304031
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@identity-protect.org
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Identity Protection Service
Admin Organization: Identity Protect Limited
Admin Street: PO Box 795
Admin City: Godalming
Admin State/Province: Surrey
Admin Postal Code: GU7 9GA
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1483307527
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +44.1483304031
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking Image@identity-protect.org
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Identity Protection Service
Tech Organization: Identity Protect Limited
Tech Street: PO Box 795
Tech City: Godalming
Tech State/Province: Surrey
Tech Postal Code: GU7 9GA
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.1483307527
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +44.1483304031
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking Image@identity-protect.org
Name Server: ns1.justhost.com
Name Server: ns2.justhost.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
Wake Up! Productions

https://www.werebank.com/ and https://globalfusionbank.com/ are now one in the same.

My only question is who is steering the ship ???
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

https://globalfusionbank.com/
Global Fusion Exchange, 11711 Princeton Pike, Ste. 341 - 246, Cincinnati, OH. 45246
which of course is a virtual mailbox like Ducie St

GLOBAL FUSION EXCHANGE
WORLDWIDE PROCESS SHARING

The right to participate comes with a responsibility to contribute.
At this fledgling point we need fund the resources needed to ensure our energy comes into being.
There is a distinct difference in ideology between donating and subscribing

As our community strives towards natural rather than the artificial processes within the community, we ask that you donate what you can afford and when you can afford it. Our community will be developed from the essence of love, understanding and a pursuance of knowledge and sharing of that knowledge. Infused with the will and desire from many people around the world that seek change, our community will harness the collective energy and knowledge to cleanse the mind and release one from a belief system that has kept mankind in debt slavery and servitude to a system that entraps them via a legal fiction.
Donation Amount - Please enter, all donations will be credited to your exchange account when opened:
Doesn't all that seem familiar?
PAY WITH CARD !!!!!
there's one difference for you

http://www.globalfusionexchange.com/

GLOBAL FUSION EXCHANGE
ENGAGING THE LAWFUL WAY

COMING SOON

(all very much work in progress)
Wake Up! Productions

As there was no mention of this in Peter's latest Facebook announcement, I'd say that it is starting to look like WeRe Bank has been hijacked !!!

I am also reminded of the fact that it was reported about a week ago that all similar WeRe Bank domain names had recently been purchased. Was this done to prevent PoE from using the name all together? :thinking:
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:OMG ... The 'new' WeRe Bank website is currently being constructed. It is a WORDPRESS site !!! :haha: :haha:
As far as I was able to tell the old Were Bank site was Wordpress as well. At a guess, it will all be a cPanel configured system underneath so it's quite possible that David never has to actually interact with the underlying system at all.
Wake Up! Productions

HardyW wrote: http://www.globalfusionexchange.com/

GLOBAL FUSION EXCHANGE
ENGAGING THE LAWFUL WAY

COMING SOON

(all very much work in progress)
Bada Bing, Bada Boom !!! It is official, WeRe Bank's website has been high-jacked by Mr. David “Djon” Parrotte, who is the Registrant and ADMIN for http://www.globalfusionexchange.com/
Raw Registrar Data

Domain Name: GLOBALFUSIONEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2001429976_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.meshdigital.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domainbox.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-10T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-09T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-09T00:00:00Z
Registrar: WEBFUSION LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 1515
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking Image@domainbox.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8779770099
Reseller: 123Reg/Webfusion
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: David Parrotte
Registrant Organization: Omega Press
Registrant Street: Fullflood Road
Registrant City: Havant
Registrant State/Province: Hampshire
Registrant Postal Code: PO9 5AX
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7595428625
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@omegapress.co.uk
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: David Parrotte
Admin Organization: Omega Press
Admin Street: Fullflood Road
Admin City: Havant
Admin State/Province: Hampshire
Admin Postal Code: PO9 5AX
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.7595428625
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking Image@omegapress.co.uk
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: 123-reg Limited
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 5th Floor, The Shipping Building
Tech Street: Old Vinyl Factory, 252-254 Blyth Road
Tech City: Hayes
Tech State/Province: Middlesex
Tech Postal Code: UB3 1HA
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.3454502310
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking Image@123-reg.co.uk
Name Server: ns1.justhost.com
Name Server: ns2.justhost.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
Wake Up! Productions

This is next level thievery. As they say, "there is no honour amongst thieves".

If there isn't already, I would say that this would be a good time to start a new thread on Mr. David “Djon” Parrotte. Or at the very least, a new Peter of England thread that includes Parrotte in the title.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Peanut still hangs in the balance. I'll be having a pint at the Water Rat regardless.
Wait, what did I do?
Where do I start? I've just uncovered the story of your semi-criminal past right here in Vancouver! Trying to unduly influence a Vancouver municipal election with a chorus line of hot babes. Then, although I was there, not even introducing me to the girls. Try and deny this!

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/06/0 ... headlines/
It was rigged I tell you. Rigged. As for the girls, lets just say none of them had a nut allergy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://wirtschaftsblatt.at/home/nachric ... ische-Bank

Was posted by Peter on his Facebook page. Interesting as it seems to debunk his own bank, in German.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

notorial dissent wrote: I can see Germany and/or Austria prosecuting him, as well as his clients.
I agree that Austria/Germany will be stricter in pursuing the culprits, but I am not sure if and when they can go after Peter himself.

NYGman wrote:http://wirtschaftsblatt.at/home/nachric ... ische-Bank

Was posted by Peter on his Facebook page. Interesting as it seems to debunk his own bank, in German.
Well, I promised translations from German ...

This is from the Austrian Wirtschaftsblatt (Economy News), its the Austrian equivalent to the Financial Times, probably not something typical WeRe victims read.
Alternative-Currency: First charges against questionable British bank

The business of the Were-Bank can be considered shadowy. Now the Criminal Police and Federal Prosecution are investigating.
Two criminal complaints at the state prosecutor and (according to one charge) investigations by the Criminal Police in Baden: The British Were-Bank, a self proclaimed Robin Hood of the international financial system, is facing a stiff breeze in Austria. And not just from the department of justice, the Financial Market Authority (FMA) has prohibited any business by the bank in Austria.

According to the commercial register the bank has no branch in the country and was therefore not available for comment. It spreads its "business model" mainly through the internet. As far as it is known, the Bank is offering some kind of parallel currency. To get access to it, interested parties have to pay ten British pounds (13 €) monthly for ten years and get back a "check" over 150.000 pounds (194.200 €).

[I am horrified that a reputable Austrian newspaper gets its information so wrong - I will have to write the author. But it shows that there is little experience with the whole freeman/oopt/were stuff.]

Dangerous Promissory Notes

At the same time they have to sign a promissory note over 150.000 pounds. A FMA representative warns that those "have full legal power". Where those "checks" are accepted is, on the other hand, completely unknown. So the danger is the signer cannot do anything with them, but could be forced to pay up the valid promissory note.

In Austria the Were-Bank is only available through numerous videos on youtube. A colorful figure named "Peter of England" is using the clips to convince his audience that the worldwide financial system is bankrupt and only there to exploit the "little people".

Financial Rip-Off

Farmer had to work hard while bankers are drinking champagne. He is suggesting that the Were-Bank has, with its system, found a way to free the mass of the people from the yoke of the financial business. For that it (the Were-Bank) has to endure "hostilities" and face accusations of fraud.

If those are justified will be decided by the courts. The criminal charges refer to the decision of a Canadian court that labels the supposedly good financial deeds of the bank as a scam. Irish and British financial authorities were also voicing critique about Were.

Curiously: In the course of this affair a civil suit was brought forward against a layer at the prosecution office and the bar association. Because the layer had nothing to do with Were he reacted with a civil suit against the civil suit.
Not sure why Peter would post that, maybe because with the factual mistakes in it he can easily defend himself against it before his fans. I am not too happy with the quality of the news report myself.
Last edited by Seelenblut on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:This is next level thievery. As they say, "there is no honour amongst thieves".
Actually, this isn't unheard of in ordinary business dealings. It's depressingly common for a small business to hire a web site designer who offers a package deal to design, host and maintain a website for them. When the business wants to move their site elsewhere they discover that the website designer owns the domain name, website content and all novel intellectual property they may have created such as art work. Should the customer want to retain any of this when the contract ends a substantial payment is usually demanded. All this is detailed in the contract, but the novice will often assume that this is simply the way things are done and fails to realise the implications for the future. A particularly sneaky trick is to use a commercial font that the designer has a license for (and uses on many web sites) and incorporates into logos and key branding. Even if the artwork is transferred, making modifications is impossible without identifying and separately licensing the font from its creator.
Wake Up! Productions wrote:I get the feeling Penis of England is ditching WeRe Bank and rebranding his con "Global Fusion Bank" !!!
I think this is the wrong way around. Peter has, I think, control of werebank.co.uk. He has not yet chosen to host a website on it, but email is directed to outlook.com so it's possible he's receiving email. David still has control of werebank.com, but has also registered globalfusionbank.com and globalfusionexchange.com.

As for the ssl certificate for werebank.com, everything I can find seems to indicate that was in the control of David but was revoked on or around the 8th, which is the same day that globalfusionbank.com was registered. I don't believe David's hosting is set up to support Server Name Indication, so supporting different sites would have required a second IP address (which would have cost more money).

globalfusionbank.com has an ssl certificate associated with it, which expires on 27 August 2016. That's an odd period of time for a certificate for a newly registered site, and ties in roughly with when they last had problems (with a trial certificate being revoked and replaced with a paid for one) so I assume that as soon as the globalfusionbank.com domain was registered David had the certificate reissued for the new domain.

werebank.co.uk was updated on the 14th. UK domains are generally much easier to regain control of if it is possible to demonstrate some sort of right than it is with .com domains.

So, it looks like at least as early as the 8th David was planning on dropping the werebank.com domain in favour of the globalfusionbank/exchange name. Peter seems intent on retaining the Were Bank branding. The future of werebank.com is interesting. It is possible that David intends using it to drive traffic towards the Global Fusion Bank/Exchange project, and/or to use it as a bargaining chip with Peter.

There are a bunch of other domain names in the werebank family. Many of which were noted by Seelenblut as being registered by Ireneusz Kryczka who seems to be involved in the alternative currency movement and who we may see more of in the future. werebank.org is registered to H Kreutz - with 80 domain names I'm guessing they're more interested in collecting domains they think may be of value and we probably won't see much from them.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Seelenblut wrote:
Not sure why Peter would post that, maybe because with the factual mistakes in it he can easily defend himself against it before his fans. I am not too happy with the quality of the news report myself.
If you run it through an automatic translator, it comes out with gibberish that could be construed as endorsing Peter's bank, Peter doesn't speak German, and so it's likely he only auto-translated it, read it with his gibberish filter turned up to 11 and figured it was being rather nice about him.

So he posted it, to try and convince his new suckers that he's legit. I would agree that contacting the author and pointing out that 1) this is a scam 2) this is not a bank 3) Peter is a conman/fraudster/schweinhund etc and that really you would expect the article to be much more scathing.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

PeanutGallery wrote:schweinhund
Language!

It is Schweinehund in German :)

And wow, yes, the automatic translation of the article is rather misleading.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

http://www.re-movement.eu/

Peter is now advertising his new site on FB, but its an old site Parrotte obviously has not been involved in with new bits tacked on. It appeared shortly after the bank website went live I recall, then died a slow death. He may wish to look at the security on it but that his problem.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Seelenblut wrote: Not sure why Peter would post that
for these two sentences:
At the same time they have to sign a promissory note over 150.000 pounds. A FMA representative warns that those "have full legal power".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

At the same time they have to sign a promissory note over 150.000 pounds. A FMA representative warns that those "have full legal power".
Not sure Peter should be reminding his customers that they're £150,000 in debt to him.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I believe it's a passive aggressive intimidation tactic........"shut your mouth or I'll call in that marker".