Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by littleFred »

In my opinion (which may not be the general consensus):

Peter, Karin and the three Parrottes jointly ran an enterprise to scam people out of money, with false (and fraudulent, IMHO) promises about paying off debts.

The fallout is real. Crooks arguing about the spoils is hardly unheard of. Each side can blame the other side for unfulfilled promises, but that is a side-effect.

In the PDF linked above, Josh claims "I've been the only person operating the support system for the past 5 months." If true, I don't think he can claim to be an innocent victim of the scam. If true, he must have realised that Peter's claims about paying off debts were false.

The next point of interest, for me, will be what claims will the Parrottes make? Will they repeat Peter's false claims, or invent new ones?

If the income stream dies for both factions, they may reconcile their differences and re-launch. But if (as I suspect) either side is getting a reasonable income, I think they will remain separate, with each side developing their own (fraudulent) business.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

This is priceless... :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:The fact that Josh still is concerned about what happens to his 5,000 Re at this point suggests that he's not 'in' on the scam or trying to take it over, but rather a genuinely disilusioned mark who has grown tired of Pete's rhetoric.
In my view, he wrote that because he intended to publish the correspondence. Josh has been a WeRe insider for 5 months, and still thinks 5000 Re has value? I find that impossible to believe. Outsiders remain faithful for only 3 months. Josh had to know that Res have zero value.

Moreover, he and his family are setting up their own version of WeRe (or have simply taken over WeRe, or something). So if he wants 5000 of an invented currency, he could simply take it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

littleFred wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:The fact that Josh still is concerned about what happens to his 5,000 Re at this point suggests that he's not 'in' on the scam or trying to take it over, but rather a genuinely disilusioned mark who has grown tired of Pete's rhetoric.
In my view, he wrote that because he intended to publish the correspondence. Josh has been a WeRe insider for 5 months, and still thinks 5000 Re has value? I find that impossible to believe. Outsiders remain faithful for only 3 months. Josh had to know that Res have zero value.

Moreover, he and his family are setting up their own version of WeRe (or have simply taken over WeRe, or something). So if he wants 5000 of an invented currency, he could simply take it.

Hmmm, that's entirely plausible. Hadn't thought of that, and possibly Peter hadn't either (assuming he's not in on it.) Also possible that this has all been edited prior to publication.

On balance though, I'm still not convinced it's a ruse. The whole thing just seems way too thought out and with such extraneously elaborate attention to detail, and I don't believe they're smart enough for one second to fabricate this so convincingly. It would involve parodying one's own idiocy to such an extremely self-aware level, if that makes sense... it just smacks to me of a bunch of idiots arguing over the brilliance of the emperor's new clothes.

Not ruling out that the Parrotte crew aren't attempting to set up a neo-WeRe Bank because they smell money, but I suspect Peter's outrage is real whatever the case.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I think Peter's outrage is genuine. He's had a decent wodge of cash from this venture, and wants to continue his income. He doesn't have the expertise to set it up, and needs someone like the Parrottes to do the technical stuff.

Peter and the Parrottes have always known that their venture accepts cold hard cash while giving out nothing of any value.

True, an expensive barrister might argue, "But they really thought that Peter's proclamations gave Res value. They were mistaken in that belief, but it was a genuinely-held belief. The fact that no-one else (apart from Lynda of Salop) would accept Res merely reinforced their genuine belief that the world was out to destroy their benevolent enterprise. The fact that they themselves would not accept Res merely reflected their acceptance that they themselves couldn't spend Res, and needed cold hard cash to live on. But they remained of the genuine, though mistaken, belief that companies were obliged to accept these cheques and legal tender notes. Even though, granted, they didn't try the theory for themselves."

Well, maybe. The simpler alternative -- they are a bunch of crooks -- seems more plausible to me.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Peter Of England

22 February at 00:55 ·

WeRe All Running out of Time - JOIN WeRe Bank before this fate seals you into a Nightmare!
Peter still asking people join Weird bank on FB

But.........................

He is then forced to admit in the comments you cant actually join at the moment :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Peter Of England Just await the new website and then you will be able to JOIN effortlessly - WeRe assuring you!
He also confirms everyone will need to re-join....

Donna Taylor-Robinson
Peter do I need to sign up again under the new web site

Peter Of England
YES IT WILL BE BEST - Thanks

Donna Taylor-Robinson

Member of WeRe since August 2015 I am over due for my fees how can I send in funds since new site is not ready or am I to wait ?
What's the betting he will expect a new joining fee to be paid?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks as if the WeRe Bank members' forum has disappeared now that werebank.com has been 'purged' by Djon.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Here it is, uploaded to a .pdf host. Read it from the bottom up. (Matron!)
https://www.docdroid.net/dhftaQA/peter.pdf.html
If anyone's interested, the blacked-out sections are easily bypassed to reveal names & account details. Download the pdf, open in a pdf reading app, highlight the relevant section of text. CRTL-C to copy, then in Word or whatever, CRTL-P to paste.

It doesn't add anything to a tedious squabble between a pair of greedy fuckwits, but it's vaguely amusing to see their ineptitude with the personal data of their members.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

mufc1959 wrote:It looks as if the WeRe Bank members' forum has disappeared now that werebank.com has been 'purged' by Djon.
it's as non-existent as their 'bank'. amirite? :D
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So the crap napping and exchange didn't go amicably we can now assume. Ah Gee!!!! :haha: :haha: So the felons, or inevitable felons if you will, fell out. Quelle surprise. More comedy to come, really need the popcorn smillie. Image :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A new email from PoE.
peter@werebank.co.uk

6:47 PM (53 minutes ago)

to noreply
SHORT-TERM REMEDY FOR CLEARING CODE PROBLEMS

Please send an email to:
clearing@werebank.co.uk with the following information

1. SUBJECT: CLEARING CODE

Account number
LLT Number
Amount and currency
Payee (to whom it is made out to)
The 9 digit CLEARING CODE which YOU have created uniquely for this instrument.
(Example: 345 KAM WKS)

2. Then please await a response confirmation and then you can send out the LLT

Later and as soon as the system is operational then we can enter these details into the database and begin to generate the codes more efficiently for you. These Clearing Codes are unique as they are attached to your account numbers.

Thanks

Peter of England
WeRe Bank
Now, who fancies testing this out to see if he'll respond to fake emails with fake codes... There are copies of the 'legal lawful tender' notes online to copy the LLT number from. Here's one.

http://i.imgur.com/UuTLNrV.jpg
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Is it just me or has the WeRe website gone 'underground'? The site is still there in the search engines but as soon as I try to access it I am being asked for a user name and password ....
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Footloose52 wrote:... the WeRe website ...
Which one?

werebank.com is under the Parrottes' control, and has been "cleansed".

werebank.co.uk is Peter's new site, currently empty.

This means that no new members can join. Unless Peter or the Parrottes do something fairly quickly, their income will dry up and the enterprise will be dead.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it is safer to say that PoE's current site is less full of it that the former home was. However, still a whole lot of nutin'.

As to going underground, possibly, but more in the realm of a dirtnap, I think this latest escapade may have been the beginning of the end. With two scammers trying trying to fish in the same shallow puddle of stupid I think the pickings won't be so good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote:I think it is safer to say that PoE's current site is less full of it that the former home was. However, still a whole lot of nutin'.

As to going underground, possibly, but more in the realm of a dirtnap, I think this latest escapade may have been the beginning of the end. With two scammers trying trying to fish in the same shallow puddle of stupid I think the pickings won't be so good.
A couple of weeks ago PoE said his new HQ was opening in Stafford, with phone lines going in by 8 March. It's difficult to see where he'll find the money for this - he won't get a contract with a phone company without a bank account. So unless one of his other punters has agreed to open the account on his behalf, I don't see how he can get it up and running again. I'm sure there's a sucker willing to allow PoE to exploit him or her in this way, but it won't end well.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

He's probably just changing mailing accommodation address companies to one that offers a telephone answering service too.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

FatGambit wrote:He's probably just changing mailing accommodation address companies to one that offers a telephone answering service too.
That seems likely. I wouldn't be surprised in Peter set up an address in Germany, as a convincer for German-speakers, and to reduce the volume of cash Peter needs to transport across the UK border.

Quite possibly, Karin has a bank account and all the usual amenities.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Ah, it was the .com website that I was seeing. Explains it all, thank you.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Footloose52 wrote:Ah, it was the .com website that I was seeing. Explains it all, thank you.
Should have been .con.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

According to the diehard WeRe fans on the German FB page (who are still flogging the dead horse and 'supporting' each other in the absence of PoE), the reason WeRe cheques aren't being accepted is because some people are calling them 'cheques' and not 'LLTs'.

Yep, they believe their own terminology for these pieces of paper has any bearing on whether or not the banks are fooled by them:
Error - Cheque -
Please check the files and input............ It is misleading: because we use no cheques
A check is not legal tender.
As long as we use the word cheque, it will be rejected.
Also in the description (see below) as we fill in something, cheque - and cheque must go............
A Llt (Llegal and legal tender) is a legal tender - with the commitments received: I promise to pay
I can just imagine the scenario:

Freetard: *Okay, concentrate. You can do this. Just give them the onion and insist it should be cleared.*
Freetard: "Hello, I'd like to pay this into my account please."
Cashier: "Madam, this is a red onion."
Freetard: "No it's not, it's a cheq... I mean, LLT... I mean... goddamn it!"
*sadly takes back onion and mopes off.*