Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Another broken promise from Petey - he'd make a great politician if he sees the right opening.
He is a right opening if you ask me. A complete and utter opening.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Another satisfied customer!
Molijana Dejavu: PETER CAN YOU PLEASE!!!! CONTACT ME AS MY BANK HAVE PASSED EVERYTHING TO A SOLICITORS AND THEY ARE THREATENING TO TAKE MY FLAT.....miranda morland you have my number as i have left messages and emailed you in the last week please get in touch
On her personal profile, she's shared a post from 'The Moon Lady's page reading: "TIMING IS EVERYTHING. The thing you are praying for will show up when you're most ready for them."

Peter will put that one to the test, my lass. Make sure you're phone's on loud, because he's bound to call just in the nick of time.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I'm guessing there is still no news on that court case in Edinburgh? The one where PoE had confirmed that he would be appearing as a witness.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks like Miranda is looking to be homeless in the very near future. So what does that make the count now? US 1, CN 1, UK 3 or 4 now? Way to go Pustulent old Effer!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Another satisfied customer!
Molijana Dejavu: PETER CAN YOU PLEASE!!!! CONTACT ME AS MY BANK HAVE PASSED EVERYTHING TO A SOLICITORS AND THEY ARE THREATENING TO TAKE MY FLAT.....miranda morland you have my number as i have left messages and emailed you in the last week please get in touch
On her personal profile, she's shared a post from 'The Moon Lady's page reading: "TIMING IS EVERYTHING. The thing you are praying for will show up when you're most ready for them."

Peter will put that one to the test, my lass. Make sure you're phone's on loud, because he's bound to call just in the nick of time.
I have the feeling that this isn't the first time this has happened to her. :whistle:
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

There might be some interesting Information coming our way soon, if we can believe a announcement-video by former supporter Roban 2.0 (Austrian Freeman Günther Deutschinger). He calls the video “WeRe Bank Stopp!” and announces two upcoming videos, one supposedly an interview with a Were Bank “Whistleblower” and the other one explaining why Were doesn’t work. He mentions in this “trailer” that it now looks to him like Peter is only after the “real” money people are sending him … oh, really?

This, coming from Roban - a Freeman believer who likes to see himself as a reporter and puts a lot of misguided effort into his youtube clips - is quite a surprise. On his channel there are favorable interviews with Were guru Joe “Freeman Austria” Kreissl and a very detailed and noncritical 2-part video about the Were bank, quoted on almost all German Were sites. He could be considered one of the least likely critics of the Were scam (and, when you read the translation of the video, it should be noted that he hasn’t given up on the freeman ideology and some of the things he mentions are hilariously naive or wrong) but maybe he has finally looked up journalistic integrity in the dictionary.

Roban 2.0 YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/NaBoR2punkt0/videos
Were Bank Talk Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSjk51iy-I
Were Bank Talk Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ADxTL6mr0

Were Bank STOP! Interview with an Insider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iEU7yK ... e=youtu.be

(The video has only a static background with a few graphic gimics and text, typical for Roban's style, so you don't miss much with this translation of Roban's voiceover)
It’s a fantasy to think it can go on like this.

Attention! Warning! This is about the subject Were bank.

Why Were Bank Stop?

In the past months many people have tried to decipher the Were bank, to get any insight. A lot of false information has come out. Hope was big. But it is remarkable what happened now. A whistleblower has approached me, someone who has worked with Peter of England for a long time. I will soon conduct an interview with him which should give you more information about what has happened.

Right now I ask you all to stop any Were-related activity completely. Because it looks like Peter of England, and amongst others his wife, too, were only interested in the actual money that you sent him, those 100 or 120 Euros, or Pounds. The way it looks they are just collecting it. With 20 to 30.000 people having done that a serious amount of money must have piled up.

We always hear that they try to improve the structure, to do things differently, to seek more contact with the people. Peter of England is always doing his lectures. One finds it hard to believe that people can really be that deceiving, to do things for money that they would normally never do. It’s the very flaw of the system.

As we said, we suggest you don’t send any cheques for clearing, so you don’t get into even more trouble. In all of Austria, really the whole German-speaking area, many people had problems with the police, with courts, state prosecution. I can tell you a lot of stories that are almost unbelievable.

There will be another video where I will document everything, how and why it isn’t working, all the non-acceptance by the banks, verbally and written. Accusations and charges as well as interrogations by the police, also the Financial Market Authority - it just won’t work. There were a few cases where it was reported that it was accepted, but all of these were reclaimed later on.

We can say, as of today, it definitely isn’t working.

Another fact is, that the english “promissory note” is something completely different to the “Schuldschein” [exact “note of debt”] in the German-speaking countries and that confusion I will straighten out in the interview, too. I want to show and explain everybody were the mistake and the problem is. Many people have already realized that, those that have dealt with the Were bank for a while or that have stayed away from the beginning or tried other avenues to make it possible.

I also heard that, and that's neither confirmed nor denied, that Peter of England had himself declared dead, a while ago. So Peter of England is just another fiction that doesn’t really exist within the law. That means that there can be no lawsuit against him. Also, some people have meanwhile tried to get back their promissory notes, after it hasn’t worked, but so far there was no answer. Everything else will become clear in the upcoming interview.

Again, the general suggestion is to stop all activities with the Were bank and wait for the interview. I hope it will go online this week or next. And you all know my usual final word - to continue like this is not an option.
As you can see he doesn’t denounce the freeman and oppt philosophy but seems to have lost his faith in Peter. This announcement video has, of course, caused quite a stir in the German-speaking Were community, but denial has quickly spread again and most disciples have fallen in line behind Peter, calling Roban a Dijon-like traitor.

There is also a rumor that the “Whistleblower” might be Don Peddie, living in Vienna, a friend of the “traitor” Dijon (who, supposedly, has lived in Vienna himself for a while). I am not sure if this is spread to support the - convenient - claim that Roban is on Dijon’s “side” or if this is actually true (it might be both).

Personally I love the last part of the video where Peter had himself declared dead and thereby escapes the courts. I have to try that ...
rumpelstilzchen

There will be another video where I will document everything, how and why it isn’t working, all the non-acceptance by the banks, verbally and written.
Mate, you don't have to explain why it doesn't work. Anyone with the most basic level of education would know why it doesn't work. What is more interesting is to find out why people like you believed it would work. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Seelenblut wrote:
Personally I love the last part of the video where Peter had himself declared dead and thereby escapes the courts. I have to try that ...
If that is true it is proof that PoE recognises the authority of the courts.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Seelenblut wrote:
If that is true it is proof that PoE recognises the authority of the courts.
You're forgetting he has his own common-law-court-of-record which wanks as high as any in Wome.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He could just be spending a year dead for tax purposes. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

[quote]There will be another video where I will document everything, how and why it isn’t working, all the non-acceptance by the banks, verbally and written.[/quote]

[quote]
Mate, you don't have to explain why it doesn't work. Anyone with the most basic level of education would know why it doesn't work. What is more interesting is to find out why people like you believed it would work. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?[/quote]

Hey don't lump those of us who were dropped on our heads as babies in with the WeRe crowd :Axe:

Full disclosure, my dad was trying out a new car seat and tipped it upside down to see if I would be safe if the car rolled, I promptly slid out of the belts and headed, head first towards the ground, fortunately he did it over the bed, so I bounced well, perhaps that probably explains my love of roller coasters....
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Seelenblut wrote:
Right now I ask you all to stop any Were-related activity completely. Because it looks like Peter of England, and amongst others his wife, too, were only interested in the actual money that you sent him, those 100 or 120 Euros, or Pounds. The way it looks they are just collecting it. With 20 to 30.000 people having done that a serious amount of money must have piled up.
That's, if the figures are correct, between £2m and £3.6m. Even if we take it as Euros that is still serious money indeed and enough for Peter to have got rid of the camper for some time. I'm sceptical about that magnitude of monies having been scammed but ....
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote:
You're forgetting he has his own common-law-court-of-record which wanks as high as any in Wome.
Of course....you are quite wight. Peter's wanking outstwips all of Wome's wanking .
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the term is repeatedly dropped on their heads as children, I always thought the German educational system was better than that, daaamn another illusion blown all to well wherever.

This Deutsche Wunderputz still doesn't really get it, at all, which is well, just sad. I think it is all just sauerbier rather than real belief.

Did we know that PoE had/has a wife?

As to the court business, PoE can't declare HIMSELF dead, at least in court, he'd have to get someone else to do it, and it is expensive and time consuming without a body. So if that part of the narrative is true, he did some flako sovcit ritual that has even less meaning that his WeReNotAChecks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You'll be glad to know that you too can now be in the Knights Templar. Yes, this historic foundation is ready to let you in - provided you have a PayPal account of course.

Were bank website has now been redirected to this:

https://www.knightstemplarinternational.com/join/

...naturally, paying with WeRe cheque is not an option.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

SteveUK wrote:You'll be glad to know that you too can now be in the Knights Templar. Yes, this historic foundation is ready to let you in - provided you have a PayPal account of course.
I could be wrong, but is that organisation linked to Britain First or some other equally dubious outfit?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

FN75 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:You'll be glad to know that you too can now be in the Knights Templar. Yes, this historic foundation is ready to let you in - provided you have a PayPal account of course.
I could be wrong, but is that organisation linked to Britain First or some other equally dubious outfit?
They don't appear to embrace diversity, that's for sure.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given the fact that the real Knights Templar were a bunch of murderous bastards who slaughtered Jews and Muslims that's hardly surprising.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Update to the "Molijana Dejavu" story. In summary, she's panicking because it looks like her adventures in freeman lunacy may have cost her her house.

Although Peter is nowhere to be found, don't worry Molijana! Here's some solid gold advice from a fellow idiot... who has already lost her own home. Maybe want to ignore that bit, okay? Okay.
PETER CAN YOU PLEASE!!!! CONTACT ME AS MY BANK HAVE
PASSED EVERYTHING TO A SOLICITORS AND THEY ARE THREATENING TO TAKE MY FLAT.....miranda morland you have my number as i have left messages and emailed you in the last week please get in touch

Patricia Dante Franzi don´t expect an answer from a cheater!

Mechtild Berwald: He is not a cheater!
this month he has been working exclusively with other very important things. Here you can read: Dear ReMember and member of WeRe Bank,

As you will be aware we have had some internal problems over the past weeks which are soon to be fully resolved. Please watch the YouTube video attached:

https://youtu.be/BMIKVurJRt8

Your continued patience is appreciated:
This email response covers a variety of situations and I hope it answers your questions:

1. REGISTRATIONS - Anyone who has registered before the 31st January 2016 is captured on our database. Anyone who has tried to register from the 1st February 2016 has possibly not been registered and will have to do so again when the new site comes on-line . Please await further updates. Currently, we are unable to send a personal response to each new Registrant. However, we are in receipt of your information and will produce video and email instructions to you all in the near future.

2. CLEARING - If you are in need of a Clearance Code then they will be automatically generated in the future BUT these Codes will not be available for a few more weeks. This is due to the attack on our website. Please be patient - we will soon have the CODES fully available and visible on the new site http://www.werebank.co.uk - NB: In the future "The Clearing Codes" will be automatically generated and FULLY VISIBLE to you as long as your account balance has not been exceeded.

3. Please do not send unnecessary emails to http://www.werebank.co.uk over the next few weeks as we are frantically busy ReBuilding the infrastructure and we do ASSURE YOU ALL that following this ReBuild a most excellent series of positive announcements will ensue.

4. The site will be functional soon - BUT it will NOT be complete as we have much data to ReInstall so please do not expect miracles! Everything will be published gradually over the coming weeks on the new website which you will find soon at http://www.werebank.co.uk so please pass the word to your friends and other members to first visit there for NEWS on our progress.

5. Finally, on the subject of the LLT books - they are being prepared and will be going out in small batches as of 27th February 2016. Thereafter, production will be ramped up and the back log soon cleared.

Everyone who has ordered a book and was on the http://www.werebank.com/ Registration list up to 31st January 2016, WILL receive a book.
After that date, if you registered then you will have to ReRegister on the new to be launched http://www.werebank.co.uk site when it is ready within the next 7 days which should see a date of the 28the February 2016.

Thanks,
Peter of England and all at WeRe Bank and ReMovement

Mechtild Berwald: I lost my house, but not my life.
Everything will be better. We just need to have confidence. .-)

Molijana Dejavu: well i would prefer not to lose my life or my house actually!!!!
Peter's statement is hilarious when you mentally substitute phrases like "we have much data to reinstall" and "we are frantically building the WeRe infrastructure" with reality, i.e "we had a single .xml spreadsheet" :roll:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

http://www.werebank.co.uk/

Oh no - he's back - and madder than ever....