Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by notorial dissent »

Not to mention messy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote:they do love their class actions for some reason. Now its the turn of the knights templar to face the unstoppable force of freeman in the courts.

Who is Sue Nights-Templer? Sounds a bit too posh to be kicking about with the likes of these especially as old Bob here seems to have ungentlemanly designs on her posterior.

And the poster will do precisely SFA becase he's another hollow wind and piss keyboard-rattler in the company of the usual fellow PoE sycophants.

So, anyone seen a shop or service which accepts the Re yet? Anywhere? The only caveat being that the product or service is something actually tangible or useful.

Saw this interesting exchange on the alternate WeRe Bank FB page:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 2966280720

Sandra Adam

Now, we (Mr. Heckmann and me) wait more than 7 weeks that you answer of the letter with the LLT of a sum of 19.500,- € from the Hypovereinsbank in Munich??? When do you do your work now ????????????????

3Hide · 15 March at 19:12

David Carey

So Sandra your happy committing fraud ?? Peter is robbing you and many more I can't believe how stupid these people are can't you see he's stealing your money ?? .If I asked you to send me 50 euros and I would send your worthless bits of paper what would you say Sandra ? Your writing cheques knowing you haven't got money to cover the cheque that's the definition of fraud but don't tell me your in honour ye of course you are in la la land

4Hide · 15 March at 21:06

David Carey

Why does Peter only accept the worthless money that he says has no value but won't accept his weRe cheques that he says has value lol and you wonder why no one answers emails because he's robbing you .

4Hide · 15 March at 21

Anyone actually ReJoined having stumped up once already? Obtained a ReFund?

Finally I'd be facinated to learn if he put in an appearance in Nottingham yesterday and whether the landlord allowed him to run a tab :D
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

exiledscouser wrote:
Finally I'd be facinated to learn if he put in an appearance in Nottingham yesterday and whether the landlord allowed him to run a tab :D
I heard the drinks were on Guy Taylor.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

No you have that wrong - the drinks were mostly IN Guy - otf - Taylor.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

They are all sleeping off their hangovers or as their appears to be no crowing about it, maybe the Landlord was tipped off he was about to fill his pub with a liar, a con man, a dwarf spouting BS, and a man who would drink the place dry but scare the rest of his regulars off, so the meeting did not take place, just a thought.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Good to see Mark "Colon" Haining and GOODF have gone straight back to promoting Peter Fraud of England - I wonder how much was donated for that to happen ? :naughty:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... u6rCb6riTs

Skip to 36 mins.. starts getting a little more interesting :haha:

https://youtu.be/kdSiagglBew?t=36m3s
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter's talk on 19 March 2016:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=97306

Bank of England banknotes are nothing but promissory notes.
BoE Act.
No one needs any authority to be a banker.
Money doesn't really exist. It is a medium of exchange.
Things were going well until January. Than a guy called David [name redacted on video] tried to bring WeRe Bank to extinction. We have 12,000 registrants, about 5-6000 active.
We will have a registration system up in a week or so.
People shouldn't be disheartened when their cheques are returned. There is only one type of promise.
You have the right to bank.

Q: How do we enforce cheques?
A: You have the funds in WeRe Bank. True, ordinary cheques are not legal tender. Do they want the money, or not? If they don't ask for it, why not? Use creative dissent.

Q: I successfully paid a parking fine of £35, but failed with a mortgage of £35,000. They claim to have destroyed that cheque.

Q [angry heckler]: You are dishonest! You are encouraging people to be put out in the street!
A: They were anyway, before we came along.

Q: Do we need to register again?
A: Possibly.

People in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are starting to trade with Re.

My conclusion: The usual lies and confusion from Peter. However, he didn't claim that payees are obliged to accept his cheques or LLT. He didn't claim that they would work. He didn't claim that he ever paid out any money to payees.

Peter's pitch now boils down to this: "Send me cash. In return, I will send you pieces of paper."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The lies coming out of this man's mouth are astonishing. Telling people that the UK Financial Regulator has said that the promissory notes are legitimate and that WeRe Bank is doing nothing wrong... I can categorically state that this is not the case.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Q [angry heckler]: You are dishonest! You are encouraging people to be put out in the street!
That says it all.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Russ McGarry, yes THAT Russ, left this comment up on the video, let's wait to see how long till it's deleted:
Well said Daz, peter of England is a con man, i was in court on Thursday in Preston, supporting a friend with a WeRe cheque, he got bummed he got a £1000 costs, a cheque is not a bill of exchange, SIMPLES , no one has won any case in court with a WeRe cheque Fact, so this information peter is giving out and getting paid for ( CHARGING) is wrong and getting people most of them who need help in more deeper shit. i was planning on going to this event to meet up with old friends, who do honestly try to help people out, and I wanted to have my say with Peter of England, and put this point across to him, well hopefully he will be in Leeds next week., so wanted to have a good drinking session with you lot, but the wife was ill.catch up soon pal.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSiagglBew

Gives out Djon's full address earlier in the video, with a sly 'oops, maybe I should have said that!'

Then at 18:10... does anyone else find that disturbingly sinister? PoE is a joke and a coward, but that's a fairly clear reminder that he can be a dangerous one.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And this is a surprise why? Cowards and bullies, and PoE is both, are always dangerous and TREACHEROUS. Being their friend is the worst possible state you could be in, as it guarantees you there is a bus out there with your name on it, as to be thrown under.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:they do love their class actions for some reason. Now its the turn of the knights templar to face the unstoppable force of freeman in the courts.

Strange isn't it. The phrase "class action" has some magical resonance for them, like "affidavit" etc. They have no clue about how such a thing might be arranged under UK law (not easily) or how much a law form would charge to do the groundwork necessary to explore the possibility of such an action (tens of thousands UKP).

And of course, the Knights Templar were dissolved in 1307, so would be unlikely to be involved in sinking the WereScam 7 centuries later. The numpties could try to commence an action against one of the hundreds of supposed Templar bodies (eg http://www.knight-templar.org.uk/) but this would only result in it being thrown out with an award for defendant's costs.

An absolute crock of delusional nonsense. How lovely to know that they're ready to throw more money into this pit of fail.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Peter's talk on 19 March 2016:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=97306

Have to admire PoE's sang-froid, in the face of his scam being plainly called out from the audience. He did especially well not to flinch at the nearby sirens at 42m35s...

Seems to me that he had a room full of greedy, stupid people who are determined to give him their real money in return for his worthless pretend cheques. We should applaud the WereScam, everyone involved is getting what they want and deserve.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:Russ McGarry, yes THAT Russ...
One of my favourite eviction videos. Calm, firm bailiffs working to a good plan, with Police on standby for disorder. The first three minutes is the important part. Very good work, should be used for training. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6cYkdXFSE

Incidentally, the claim that "all police officers involved have been found guilty, by the professional standards branch of investigation and the civil litigation department of 7 counts of misconduct in office" is entirely false.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

mufc1959 wrote:I had to look up 'barratry' - even though I'm a lawyer I'd never heard of it. Not surprising, because it's "fraud or gross negligence of a ship's master or crew at the expense of its owners or users."
Actually,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barratry wrote: Barratry is a legal term with several meanings. it can refer to:

Barratry (common law), litigation for the purpose of harassment or profit
Ambulance chasing, when a lawyer seeks clients at a disaster site
Barratry (admiralty law), misconduct by crew of a ship resulting in its damage
Barratry also refers to the secular version of Simony
(Wikilinks not preserved)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I had to look up 'barratry' - even though I'm a lawyer I'd never heard of it. Not surprising, because it's "fraud or gross negligence of a ship's master or crew at the expense of its owners or users."
Actually,
Barratry is a legal term with several meanings. it can refer to:

Barratry (common law), litigation for the purpose of harassment or profit
Ambulance chasing, when a lawyer seeks clients at a disaster site
Barratry (admiralty law), misconduct by crew of a ship resulting in its damage
Barratry also refers to the secular version of Simony
(Wikilinks not preserved)
What the heck would be secular simony? The ecclesiastical part is the essence of the meaning...
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Philistine wrote:What the heck would be secular simony? The ecclesiastical part is the essence of the meaning...
I take it to mean if it's not ecclesiastical, it's called barratry instead of simony.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Relatively quiet in the German-speaking WeRe community after the waiting period for the new website and organisation, although the first disenchanted customers are popping up and are promptly ignored.
LEON
Has anybody asked back their promissory note yet ... because you dont want to go along with it anymore and cancel everything ... return to day 0 ... how does that work?

nabila Aliani
Just leave it all and do something else

I have no or little desire to answer that because what have you understood about WeRe until now ... watched and experienced?

Leon, your writing reminds me of the way the old system modell thinks and acts
(no actual answer to his question came forward)

Another info I find interesting, it seems that at least some of the LTT's are now sent out from German helpers.
Simone Dahnke
today a friend of mine got his ltt with german stamps and german postal confirmation code ... strange, my ltt came from england?

nabila Aliani
yes, there is distribution centre in Germany
Users of WeRe LTT's might get away from fraud charges because of a lack of intention, claiming they thought LTT's actually have value, although I find the argument a bit iffy - but people that distribute these checks to others in a clearly fraudulent scheme might face a tougher time in German courts.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Seelenblut wrote: Another info I find interesting, it seems that at least some of the LTT's are now sent out from German helpers.
every country needs their 'djon' to lay blame on while running off with toxic currency