Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Hello peter of England, I am a follower of your work and a great believer in freedom, your work is crucial in a time of unrestricted psychological warfare waged on the people for the purpose of engineering public opinion and consent. thank you for your efforts I have had some trouble with the royal bandits (police) concerning my deregistered private conveyance (car), and I am in need of some legal advice, as i am up court for driving a vehicle on the road without a licence or insurance in 7 Days, so time is critical. if you have any knowledge of the laws around this subject please friend me and get in touch. i am also perusing an assault/excessive force and unlawful detention charge on the constable that arrested me with the independent police complaints commission, so any info on that subject would be helpful. i will post a full statement of the whole 36 hour ordeal as soon as i have finished writing it. thank you. citizens of earth WE ARE MORE THAN A NAME, WE ARE A FORCE OF NATURE!

"Please let me know if there are any laws I can use in order to break the law."

Typical freeman insanity. Kiss goodbye to your 'deregistered private conveyance', bucko, and say hello to a lengthy ban from 'commandeering a magic metal road box.'
I'd pay good money to sit in the public gallery on that case and listen to the dribbling loon explaining why he didn't need a licence or insurance thus ensuring a punishment way more draconian than copping a guilty plea and pretending to be remorseful :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Note he wrote "36 hour ordeal". It isn't hard to imagine why it lasted for thirty-six hours.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I would pay using a Were cheque to be in court when the Magistrates deal with that imbecile I am sure that he would be the first to claim off another drivers insurance if he was involved in an accident in which he was not to blame. The hypocrisy of the FMOTL beliefs really does defy belief
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

What also intrigues me is if he has FMOTL beliefs and believes that statutory law does not apply to him, why has he taken his theory test? Surely he would just drive without a licence, insurance and MOT
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Total guessing here but I wonder why he got arrested. I suspect he didn't want to give his name so, when his car came up as no insurance and him without a full licence, he got arrested for either obstruction or failing to give details. He gets the 36 hours free accommodation because he has to wait to appear before a magistrate or at least arrange a Police bail deal. I wonder if he got a duty solicitor? Further bad news matey, you won't be getting your car back without either considerable expense, if it goes well for you, or ever, if it goes badly.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

The fees to recover a vehicle seized by Police for no insurance aren't to be sniffed at. Although there will differences throughout the country I am sure they will be somewhere in the region of £150 fees to the recovery company and £12 a day storage fees. Surely it would just have been easier and cheaper to pay for the insurance in the first place
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Well, no direct Were connection of Joe Kreissl's arrest after all, he will only have to spend the rest of the week in a comfy cell for "non-payment of traffic- and administrative fines", a freeman standard I guess. Once again LLT's didn't come to the rescue.

I want to add some pure speculation here - I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Joe sits out the 4 day arrest on purpose to get attention (his facebook post got 300 likes, was shared 450 times and has 150 comments after 48 hours, which is pretty big in the small Austrian freeman community) and sharpen his street-cred. One reason for thinking that is the fact that Joe has money problems only if he wants to as he has a rich mother he has fallen back on before. She is Hanneliese Kreißl-Wurth, the Queen of Austrian "Volksmusik" (rural folk music, its for Austria what Country-Western is for the US), and that's also were Joe got his stage-presence from, that serves him so well in his lectures and videos - and makes him so dangerous.

And a small Update on Werner Peters - he went quiet because he is in prison for his unpaid fines now, too. The Were community obviously didn't come forward to help him out, although friends claims it takes "only" about 1000 Euro to get him out. There are still efforts to collect that sum in the German Were groups.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazing how thing seem to run in the same patterns. I personally can't imagine that he actually has any friends, let alone any who would or could come up with 1,000 €. The other characteristics are real lack of concern for their fellow traveler, cheap/greedy, and almost universally eternally broke.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

afateworsethandeath wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

What also intrigues me is if he has FMOTL beliefs and believes that statutory law does not apply to him, why has he taken his theory test? Surely he would just drive without a licence, insurance and MOT
My initial guess would be that he found the FMOTL stuff at some point after getting his theory, perhaps even after a failed test for a full licence. If he was driving alone, or with passengers who didn't qualify to act as an instructor, then any insurance if it existed would have been void. My theory, and this is wild speculation, is that our man failed his practical then looked up driving licences on the internet and got redirected to a wibbler site or a youTube and watched some idiot explaining how you didn't need one if you followed the super sekret hax they know. So he deregistered his car and set off on an odyssey which landed him in the cells.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Petey's taking it to the next level. I assume this went out via email:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5896087 ... 447243230/

There's so much to ridicule here - it's almost literally a laugh a line - but alas, not enough time for me to dissect. Have at it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: There's so much to ridicule here - it's almost literally a laugh a line - but alas, not enough time for me to dissect. Have at it.
It's already been pointed out on another site but - offering currency at a discount? Can't wait for my bank to offer a '2 for the price of 1' deal on GBP!

Also, Peter is very fond of acronyms. His Peoples Initiated Global Fiat Currency Collapse is 'PIG FiCC'.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The PIG FiCC and not worth the paper it's printed on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

guilty wrote: offering currency at a discount?
The problem with that is the currency has no value so the "discounted" price would actually be an inflated price. I'm sure the conman's followers will fall for it though. They really are that thick.

Still no news on Petey Boy's claim that every Re member would be offered motor insurance?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:Amazing how thing seem to run in the same patterns. I personally can't imagine that he actually has any friends, let alone any who would or could come up with 1,000 €. The other characteristics are real lack of concern for their fellow traveler, cheap/greedy, and almost universally eternally broke.
what do you mean? they have WeRe checks!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

guilty wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote: There's so much to ridicule here - it's almost literally a laugh a line - but alas, not enough time for me to dissect. Have at it.
It's already been pointed out on another site but - offering currency at a discount? Can't wait for my bank to offer a '2 for the price of 1' deal on GBP!

Also, Peter is very fond of acronyms. His Peoples Initiated Global Fiat Currency Collapse is 'PIG FiCC'.
And why would you even need payment cards and notes if the cheques work so well? I'd rather have a blank cheque for £150,000 rather than some monopoly money worth £5 a sheet...

Also pointed out on that FB page is the rather astute observation of how Peter was all in favour of how honest and transparent Iceland's political/financial situation was (didn't he also claim to be best buds with the president?) Cannot find it on his page, so he probably deleted it on account of this week's news.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

For anyone not on Facebook, here's the WeRe Bank newsletter as a .pdf.

https://www.docdroid.net/CWzi4Hk/wereba ... r.pdf.html
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It is also brought to your attention that additional benfits will soon be made available via WeRe Bank.
Additional benefits? I suppose he means in addition to losing homes, going bankrupt, and lawsuits.

I'd be a little wary of this one;
3. Private Account Protection - Protect your existing fiat currency High Street bank account in Re. Simply register it with us - provide proof of BALANCE when requested. It is done!
How does one "register" it with Peter? Give him signing authority over your account?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

When I was a kid at school we had to do Shakespeare and I hated it with a passion. Except that something in Julius Caesar struck a chord; Brutus and his gang 'took down the establishment' and killed Caesar but had given no thought to what would happen next, one of their own turned against them and their fate (eventual suicide) was sealed. Life sometimes does tend to imitate art; anarchic doom-sayers wanting to wreck the existing orders have no conception of how to run complex multi-million population societies. If PoE or his ilk were ever to be successful the consequences would be too horrible to contemplate.

The good news is that PoE can't even manage (on his estimates) a docile and highly suggestible & gullible 12,000 population without schism and back-stabbing within the ranks, the Parrot being his very own Marc Antony. 'Infamy' once more.

So, forgetful of the recent past and blind to the future PoE continues to churn out his up-beat nonsense that the weak willed and slavishly subservient camp-followers lap up without question.

I love that the WeRe PlanetRePayment Card will come pre-loaded with Re250 a month which can be spent 'at all participating outlets' (that'll be none then) or, to quote again, "HELD OVER' as an investment income ....until such times as the Re is accepted in your locale".

Business can accept payment in Re and are Guaranteed to have funds in 24 hours. So no payment (again) and you'll be out of business in no time.

The WeRe notes are on the 'drawing board' and will be analogous to "super super Swiss Francs" required before the inevitable collapse of Fiat currency in 2017. This is to be initiated by "none other' than the people themselves.

I'm guessing that the Parrot must have withheld something vital from Petey - otherwise, why would he have to go to the time and effort to effectively start from scratch, inviting already enrolled WeRe suckers to ReJoin. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results so lets see how this latest phase pans out.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I'd be a little wary of this one;
3. Private Account Protection - Protect your existing fiat currency High Street bank account in Re. Simply register it with us - provide proof of BALANCE when requested. It is done!
How does one "register" it with Peter? Give him signing authority over your account?
He already has your name, address, DOB and NI number. So just send him photocopies of all your savings, ISAs, Premium Bonds, etc., to the secure address in Ancoats below the knocking shop and he will guarantee your assets and identity will be safe. :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
any why a need to protect toxic, worthless currency?