Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:That's a fairly large commercial office space, can't be cheap.
Actually, it is quite cheap, if you look at the Kingsyard website. A similar unit is £425 per month.
15 Offices with kitchen 1st Floor 900 Sq Ft £425 pcm

Office suite with own facilities and meeting room
http://www.kingsyard.co.uk/available-space/

They're rented out on a licence agreement, so month-to-month, no long-term lease commitment. Ideal for start-up businesses who want to keep their overheads low, and for conmen who need to do a moonlight flit.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Check out the terms:
USUAL RENTAL TERMS AT KINGSYARD
Rent

All rents are payable monthly in advance by electronic transfer.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Further down:
Security Deposit

Before you move in, on signing your agreement to rent, we ask for a security deposit and the first month’s rent in advance. The security deposit is for the same amount as one month’s rent and is held by us until you leave. If you leave behind unpaid bills, unwanted stuff, unpaid rent or your space in a worst state than you found it, these costs to us would be knocked off your security deposit. We’re pretty fair about this though and won’t charge for fair wear and tear.
Peter can kiss his security deposit goodbye but in the whole scheme of things I doubt he will give a shit about that when he has 4000 members sending him £10 each month. The security deposit is one month's rent so that would be about £425 and he has 4000 x £10 = £40,000 in subscriptions, or about £10,000 a week coming in. Where is there a problem with shooting £425?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:[
Peter can kiss his security deposit goodbye but in the whole scheme of things I doubt he will give a shit about that when he has 4000 members sending him £10 each month.
I very much doubt Poe has ever had 4000 paid up members at the same time and I would guess 4000 people is somewhere close to the number of people in total that have 'joined' WeReNotabank. Once you take out the number of people who have found out the 'cheques' and 'LLTs' don't actually work, the number of people who never had any intention of keeping up their monthly dues once they had the 'cheques' and 'LLTs' and the number of people who just don't have £10pm spare I'd put his rolling membership as nearer 400 than 4000. But £4000 per month tax free and pretty much overhead free is not bad going. It's better than a kick in the bollocks.

I do wonder how long Poe actually intends to stay at his new palatial corporate headquarters. Could it perhaps be just long enough to set up a redirect with Royal Mail thus avoiding the need for any 'office' even an 'office' that's a grotty mail-drop in Manchester?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On the numbers: Peter's claim seems to be that about 12,000 people "joined" without necessarily paying anything, and about 5,000 have been "active" which I think means they have paid him something.

Based on less than 1500 members total in the now defunct private forum, I think his claims are exaggerated. At its peak, I reckoned perhaps 300 people paid £10/month. I suspect (with no real evidence) the number is now far lower.

Djon said that mail went missing from Ducie Street. This could have resulted in a big drop in income for Peter, so he needed something more secure.

Where did those office photos come from? I see them in Peter of England is a con man FB, but before then?

I can believe that Peter has rented space in that room. The entire room, or just one desk? I don't know, but I suspect just one desk, and that the other stuff we see in the photos belongs to an outfit that Peter is sharing with.
rumpelstilzchen

I don't understand why PoE needs an office. If he has somewhere to live he can use that as a base or does he live permanently in the campervan?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

If Peter used his home address, it would need to be published on every LLT and so on. If he moved house, he would have to tell everyone.

This has obvious disadvantages for a conman.
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote:If Peter used his home address, it would need to be published on every LLT and so on. If he moved house, he would have to tell everyone.

This has obvious disadvantages for a conman.
Yes, I understand that but what I meant is that he could have a mail drop address for the suckers to send their money to, which is not his home address, but he could still use his home as an office and no one would know where it is. The point I am trying to make is why does he need any more space than you would get in an average sized house?
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

As I theorised before he could simply be using the new address for as long as it takes to set up a redirect with the post office to his actual address. That way he could use a genuine postal address (that's not a mail drop) without actually paying for the rental and without giving out his actual address.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:... why does he need any more space than you would get in an average sized house?
Unless he has employees, he doesn't need the space. Judging by the time it took to get a membership form running, he doesn't have a full-time techie on board. So it is just him and Karin. (That might be her, sitting at the desk, in one of the photos.)

An office address gives him more credibility than a PO Box number. Longdog may be correct that he will set up a redirect from Rope Street. But a redirect will mean the authorities will know his real address, and will know if he moves from there.

If he is actually renting space, then the renter might know his current address. But he may have an informal arrangement: a larger outfit is officially renting the entire room, and Peter sub-rents space for one desk from them.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

littleFred wrote: I can believe that Peter has rented space in that room. The entire room, or just one desk? I don't know, but I suspect just one desk, and that the other stuff we see in the photos belongs to an outfit that Peter is sharing with.
no way he ties himself down to a place where he can be caught.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I would be highly surprised if the space is rented in his name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Over on PoE Facebook page

Craig Parsons Hello Peter. Will there be another forum soon? I would like to meet up with other members. Many thanks
Yesterday at 14:52

Peter Of England No forum - ever! Full of shills and trolls. They desecrate everything as they are "untermensch2
39 mins
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

letissier14 wrote:Over on PoE Facebook page

Peter Of England No forum - ever! Full of shills and trolls. They desecrate everything as they are "untermensch2
39 mins
Oh dear - back into the racist attitude;

Untermensch (underman, sub-man, subhuman) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East," that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians). The term was also applied to most Blacks, and persons of color, with some particular exceptions.

It was used prior to the Nazi regime but without the connotation that it now has but has always been used to mean sub-human.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Craig Parsons Hello Peter. Will there be another forum soon? I would like to meet up with other members. Many thanks

39 mins
Translation: "No more forums ever because they are full of disgruntled customers complaining that the scam I'm selling doesn't work and it distracts me from opening envelopes and putting the toxic currency in my wallet".

The lazy scamming bastard can barely bring himself to use Facebook more than once a week. Keeping the 'shills and trolls' under control on a forum would be a full-time job.
rumpelstilzchen

I don't know if this has been posted on here but here is an exchange on PoE's faceache page.
Dyan Graham contacted Peter a couple of days ago and Peter has responded today.

Dyan Graham Hi Peter, how about in the U.S.? What is happening to get these LLT's cashed/cleared? Are we supposed to be getting the newer cheques that don't have all the writing on the back like the old ones? How are the old ones supposed to be endorsed with all that on the back?
Peter Of England Dyan - the original cheques are still good and still working - the IRS has a particular liking for them. News yesterday - emails on file - that 2 WeRe accepted for $20,000 and circa $16,000. They have been accepted repeatedly too.
The IRS has "a particular liking" for WeRe cheques. Just look at the the amounts! I'm convinced!

Dyan Graham's response:
Dyan Graham Thanks Peter. SunTrust did not accept them and returned them to me. Should I send them back to be redeposited? Anything I should do differently?
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Dyan Graham Thanks Peter. SunTrust did not accept them and returned them to me. Should I send them back to be redeposited? Anything I should do differently?
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Yes, you need to hold a Re Rune high in your left hand when entering the bank, because without the Re Rune, they will not be able to absorb the Re+ you are giving off with your Re- Check. Have faith in the Rune, as it will ensure you get what is comming to you :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Peter wrote:
News yesterday - emails on file - that 2 WeRe accepted for $20,000 and circa $16,000.
News was it Peter? It was news to you? Really? If you really did clear cheques you would have known the cheques had been accepted you numpty.
PoE is a complete idiot.
BHF wrote:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

As 'proof' of how WeRe Bank works, PoE has posted one of One-Cell's YT videos! You couldn't make it up!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

If I wasn't banned from commenting on his FB page, I'd point out that the person who made the video is now bankrupt after trying to pay off his debts with WeRe Cheques. Maybe someone who isn't banned could enlighten PoE.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's a well known fact that the IRS will accept almost anything that looks like a check and try to process it, the fun part starts when it comes back as a fraudulent item, then the hurt begins to rain. Returned check fees are nothing in comparison to the fines and penalties the IRS charges on something like this, and then there is the fraudulent item prosecution, particularly for big items like the ones mentioned above. Their world of hurt is just beginning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:

39 mins
Translation: "No more forums ever because they are full of disgruntled customers complaining that the scam I'm selling doesn't work and it distracts me from opening envelopes and putting the toxic currency in my wallet".

The lazy scamming bastard can barely bring himself to use Facebook more than once a week. Keeping the 'shills and trolls' under control on a forum would be a full-time job.
it also opens himself up to collection of evidence should someone be so inclined to file a complaint.