Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by exiledscouser »

Way ahead of you on the exposing of Mr Smith Shaun lad!

You got entirely what you deserved from this something for nothing scheme - nothing!

Well if you don't count learning that sending cash in brown envelopes to Manchester PO Boxes will leave you all the poorer.

Now, I've these magic beans if you're interested and the small matter of a $30,000,000 bank account needing your assistance to release......
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And ignored is all you will be Shawn, PoE's got your money and that's the last you'll hear from him except for him possibly telling you it's all your fault. On the bright side, you're not going to be looking at bounced check fees and possible legal action for false checks any time soon, or destroying your credit rating any more than you probably already have. So count your blessings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Shawn Kinney wrote:cant get any response at all from were bank on the status of my checks or my credits which i extended to were bank.
Peter took long enough to create an online membership form. That job is reasonably simple, technically.

An HTML form that interacts with a database, for the suckers to enter detail of their cheques/LLTs and check the balance, that's more difficult. This suggests that Peter doesn't have a techie on board.

I can see why not. Peter has burned his fingers with that one; the techie had the keys to turn off Peter's bank. Peter doesn't want to repeat that mistake.

In my opinion, Peter will devise a new scheme that doesn't require a back-end database. Hence, no need to bring in a techie. Cheques and LLTs will magically become "self-clearing", with no need for the suckers to put them in a database.

(In a past life I used to do this sort of work, for real banks and other financial institutions. Real systems are complicated by the requirement that individuals do not have the ability to interfere with transactions, or switch the bank off.)
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Shaun, cancel your direct debit. You won't be hearing from PoE until you do. Then he will no doubt be falling over himself to get in touch and get you signed back up
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Shaun, cancel your direct debit. You won't be hearing from PoE until you do. Then he will no doubt be falling over himself to get in touch and get you signed back up
It is apparent from postings on Goofy and Facebook that various "marks" paid the initial fee to get their worthless bits of paper book and have paid nothing ever since, Jimmy No name for one has posted as such along with his usual call for others to do the same. I highly doubt Peter is chasing anyone who does not pay their monthly fee, I would guess after the database cock up (hilarity) he does not have has any accurate idea of who pays and who does not, and as long as some envelopes keep arriving simply does not care.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Skeleton wrote:
afateworsethandeath wrote:Shaun, cancel your direct debit. You won't be hearing from PoE until you do. Then he will no doubt be falling over himself to get in touch and get you signed back up
It is apparent from postings on Goofy and Facebook that various "marks" paid the initial fee to get their worthless bits of paper book and have paid nothing ever since, Jimmy No name for one has posted as such along with his usual call for others to do the same. I highly doubt Peter is chasing anyone who does not pay their monthly fee, I would guess after the database cock up (hilarity) he does not have has any accurate idea of who pays and who does not, and as long as some envelopes keep arriving simply does not care.
well, yeah. that's the whole ruse in a nutshell. He's never, ever going after anyone.....well except to maybe collect on those promissory notes.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

I am just surprised that he is keeping the scam going for so long. I'd would have expected him to disappear with everyone's money after the first cheque issue. He is persistent. Got to give him that. Like bacteria
Pox

Post by Pox »

afateworsethandeath wrote:I am just surprised that he is keeping the scam going for so long. I'd would have expected him to disappear with everyone's money after the first cheque issue. He is persistent. Got to give him that. Like bacteria
Keeping the scam going for so long - he keeps the scam moving - Ireland, Germany, Austria (maybe). Canada/USA?

He is a sly soul and makes sure that he targets a moving audience and travels light, for this reason I am very surprised that he has advertised his new offices. I would not be surprised if it turned out that the new premises were rented on easy in/easy out terms I.E. one months notice either way - Mr Smith won't like a paper trail IMO.

Like bacteria - One could say that he is a gonorrhoea here and a gonorrhoea there - and when his marks or the authorities catch up with him he will be gone - like a puffball fungus - one swift kick and he will be off in the camper van.

Or is he a virus :shrug:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote: He is a sly soul and makes sure that he targets a moving audience and travels light, for this reason I am very surprised that he has advertised his new offices. I would not be surprised if it turned out that the new premises were rented on easy in/easy out terms I.E. one months notice either way - Mr Smith won't like a paper trail IMO.
The premises he's rented can be taken on a month-to-month licence, which will suit him down to the ground when he has to do a moonlight flit. But the Kingsyard website also says payments have to be made by bank transfer. As PoE doesn't have a bank account, you can bet your life he's got one of his suckers to front it for him.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote: Like bacteria - One could say that he is a gonorrhoea here and a gonorrhoea there - and when his marks or the authorities catch up with him he will be gone - like a puffball fungus - one swift kick and he will be off in the camper van.

Or is he a virus :shrug:
I think of him as being more of a tick, y'know a parasite that lives off others.
Warning may contain traces of nut
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Parasite of England. The name suits him
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't say that I think PoE, the Pustulence, is all that smart, but all it takes is for him to be just a hair smarter than his audience, and ain't that a scary thought, but I also think he thinks he is so smart that he can't/won't get caught, and for a con man that is a bad place to be in. He's picked his marks well, they're all for the most part too stupid and too greedy to know they're being had, and the one who finally twig to it are either too stupid or too embarrassed to turn him in.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

ND I think you have hit the nail firmly on the head. Once his victims realise just how stupid they have been, and after having been banging on for months just how visionary PoE is, it is too embarrassing to go back for most of them.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

afateworsethandeath wrote:I am just surprised that he is keeping the scam going for so long. I'd would have expected him to disappear with everyone's money after the first cheque issue. He is persistent. Got to give him that. Like bacteria
No, in biological terms he is a parasite. He lives off the host without actually killing it. Compare this to the wilder GOOFy sovcit guru's who utterly destroy their victims into bankruptcy or jail, and are properly termed parasitoids.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And incredibly in the latest video Peter argues he's more of a vulture or fungus, "they're already dead so why shouldn't I take a little nibble of the corpse".
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Unrest continues to pick up momentum on the German FB page, with a lot of dissenters seeing PoE as the fraud that he is. At best, they stick with the 'it's a good idea but not in its current form' line.

Here's an interesting report from someone who seemed to have come over to the Kingsyard office to work in the IT team. Dodgy translation from FB so a lot of it is garbled (perhaps Seelenblut would be kind enough to tidy it up), but gives some interesting and new insight into how slapshod the operation is on the back end:
Hello Dear Remover,
Look at my words as a personal summary of my perspective on the developments of the last few days and weeks.
From a great enthusiasm I was out with my wife and many other friends in October / November 2015 the removment plugged in. I think even today, the idea of class and I hope that you are in full size can unfold - for all of us!
After I get back since the beginning of March, I have kept a lot has happened. As a part of the it team that is still in February on a good track was with Peter a safe and, above all, functioning it-structure, I'm in the first few days in March 2016 closed with the team has resigned.
My personal reason: English diplomacy - one could also say - Peter and Karin did something to me and played me your true vision secretive. How to found out later is not the first time and not just in relation to a person. I also have refused the members only the packaging to the other members-extraction to deliver.
What we now see is the unfinished packaging of the system, which the team at the beginning of march - Peter had left without the functional back office - because this was at the time of withdrawal is not yet fully operational. It was then of our successors with a couple of content and added a simple contact form disguised as a registration form.
About the inadequacy of the current website was in this context, yes in the network already independent of us have been reported. Since I did not speak up and liked that Peter gets the curve.
In Mid-April 2016-post from England: 6 weeks after my resignation - well - my removement fees the I in January 2016 to Peter - sent tidily wrapped in tin foil, just as I had sent you - incl. My cover letter in January with the handwritten note " ret." - what do you think for "return" is.
And it wasn't just my fees, my wife's were also in the post, although they have nothing to do with my resignation on the hat had let alone with in the it team. Result = accounts closed. Justification Karin Quote: " we have thought of that you have no interest in going."
I had such a reaction of Peter & Karin at the beginning of March from emotional point of view, can still understand - but now 6 weeks after my resignation from the it team? This is, in my opinion, a very arbitrary approach. My wife is now trying to April since the middle of a conversation with Karin - so far in vain.
My Personal Conclusion:
If Peter now is of the opinion that I was not in his shop, more shopping after I allowed the implementation of its coffers-system no longer supported, here is not at all important. What would be important from my point of view is: is this the arbitrary manner in which members of the removement from the trustee will be dealt with in the future?
Well - after I have these thoughts in the Dina-Orga posted have no direct response came on it - except from the landlady even quote: "... It's the way it is..." Respect! So arbitrary will officially be tolerated - thought I was in the first minute. But I was wrong. The news reaching us private throw a very different picture on the thing.
There's gonna be very critical of the whole point of view - looking but also pointed out that if you something in the orga chat open letter you'd get in trouble with dina - the then like someone maybe "arbitrarily" toss him out. Also, if i even last night the night before I was allowed to come am very questionable rauswürfe other experience. Long live the dictation wink emoticon
Furthermore, I am very pleased that the orga members so numerous - and despite dinas dictation - open to alternatives. That's hope!
One of the responses:
Let me get to your question with a quote from myself from another chat answers:
Peter has from my point of view, something never done to ensure that the llts be accepted. Only the text on the back of the llts for the bankers, is a slap in the face. What Peter would like to make is that as many people as possible with the bankers, the teasing llts. This can be in the movies from Hamburg good after full drag - he calls her arrowheads. Unfortunately, now also voluntary warriors for him and us have gone to jail. My opinion!
Pox

Post by Pox »

What on earth is this all about ?

Is Mr Smith on Radio 4 tomorrow ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0783lmy ( You and Yours at 12.15 tomorrow 28 April)

And according to his FB page, was on BBC Radio Stoke in 2012?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote:What on earth is this all about ?

Is Mr Smith on Radio 4 tomorrow ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0783lmy ( You and Yours at 12.15 tomorrow 28 April)

And according to his FB page, was on BBC Radio Stoke in 2012?
I hope it's to warn people about the scam.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I sense a 'class action' against the BBC in the offing :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Do you think it's a coincidence that at the bottom of the page it says in large lettering " How to avoid getting ripped off by a scam "