Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

It's one thing to try and pay off debts with a rubber cheque - ultimately, it'll just bounce and the debt remains. But trying to walk out of a store with goods after tricking a card machine? That's never going to end well. It's akin to trying to pay with a £50 note you printed out yourself at home.

It won't work, there's very little you can say in your defence in the conversation that'll ensue, and the police will be involved. I personally can't wait to see this one play out.

Speaking of ultra-suckers, here's "Hayles Owen". She (I think it's a she) was previously out for Peter's blood, having left loads of comments demanding answers and threatening court action against him. She also claimed to have law training of her own at one point.

It takes a special breed of moron to get scammed once, realise it's a scam, then fall for the same scam again. Anyone's guess what this rambling means - turn your Freeman up to 11:
Just listened to the 13:07 clip.... 'people' not folk (for folk know that the banking system is odd and work in promissory notes too ie I PROMISE to pay the bearer, on demand)...... amount with an agreement with draws a in effect a promissory to pay.... in £, however when u look, even STARE for a long time at a sterling note, there is no 'CURRENCY SIGN' ie NO £ SIGN, so what on earth are they talking about on this radio.. They are def blinded by the light of the silvery moon or some other light, but it definately is not daylight... speaking of silver (real money is gold and silver) my royal mail silver envelope is has not been found has it Peter. I'll PM you my better halfs family name as the return name (and add ress) was his x I am looking to use the notes in France Peter, as I am sure they will except them there hence I did not choose a currency for the note book. France loves notes more than the euro currency (no promise on a euro note btw as most folk have 'spotted' and took notice of) My other side of family is French and prefer note books to cash as we have a paper trail smile emoticon x
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the scammiest freeman of them all?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:It's one thing to try and pay off debts with a rubber cheque - ultimately, it'll just bounce and the debt remains. But trying to walk out of a store with goods after tricking a card machine? That's never going to end well. It's akin to trying to pay with a £50 note you printed out yourself at home.

It won't work, there's very little you can say in your defence in the conversation that'll ensue, and the police will be involved. I personally can't wait to see this one play out.

Speaking of ultra-suckers, here's "Hayles Owen". She (I think it's a she) was previously out for Peter's blood, having left loads of comments demanding answers and threatening court action against him. She also claimed to have law training of her own at one point.

It takes a special breed of moron to get scammed once, realise it's a scam, then fall for the same scam again. Anyone's guess what this rambling means - turn your Freeman up to 11:
Just listened to the 13:07 clip.... 'people' not folk (for folk know that the banking system is odd and work in promissory notes too ie I PROMISE to pay the bearer, on demand)...... amount with an agreement with draws a in effect a promissory to pay.... in £, however when u look, even STARE for a long time at a sterling note, there is no 'CURRENCY SIGN' ie NO £ SIGN, so what on earth are they talking about on this radio.. They are def blinded by the light of the silvery moon or some other light, but it definately is not daylight... speaking of silver (real money is gold and silver) my royal mail silver envelope is has not been found has it Peter. I'll PM you my better halfs family name as the return name (and add ress) was his x I am looking to use the notes in France Peter, as I am sure they will except them there hence I did not choose a currency for the note book. France loves notes more than the euro currency (no promise on a euro note btw as most folk have 'spotted' and took notice of) My other side of family is French and prefer note books to cash as we have a paper trail smile emoticon x
Hayles Owen is a total disaster. Having failed to fend off eviction via the were bank, he/she then convinced other family members to give it a go, with the obvious consequences.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

As they say, there is no cure for stupidity.
#six

Post by #six »

No £ symbol on a note? Really? My 10 pound note I hold in my hand has a total of 3 £ symbols. She really is a special breed of stupid
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Hayles Owen is a total disaster. Having failed to fend off eviction via the were bank, he/she then convinced other family members to give it a go, with the obvious consequences.
Linksss, give us the preciousss links, we wantssss them....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

'Twas through the 1st Poe thread on here. Someone had bagged a few screenshots of the were forum
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

News from the German WeRe front, the first chickens came home to roost - a German WeRe member was sentenced for two cases of attempted fraud (1.Instance) to a fine of 1.500 Euro plus costs of proceedings (he says his own lawyer alone has cost him around 1.000 Euro so far). The report (the first sentenced case I know of) comes from the member himself on the German Were forum (member only, I can't post the link, I made a screenshot so nobody can claim I made it up).

Screenshot

He posted (and I translated) a transcript of the verbal sentencing (written up by one of the 15 "observer" he brought to the hearing) and not the written sentence. Especially the question if a WeRe member is a victim or a perpetrator was of great interest in all fraud considerations lately, and this subject was clarified here.
The defendant is guilty of attempted fraud in 2 cases (1 LLT of 6.800 Euro to pay income tax at the tax office, 1 LLT over 3.600 Euro to pay commercial tax at the city bank) and is sentenced to a fine of 50 times 30 Euro of daily rate. The defendant has to pay the costs of the proceedings.
Well, if the repeal is rejected the whole adventure will cost him around 4.000 Euros then, but don't worry, he earlier claims in the post that he has sent oppt bills to the tax office, I am sure they pay for this.
Reasons:
A lot is based on the defendants own statement. There is no doubt that he has submitted those checks and that he tried that to pay off his debt and therefore achieve an economic advantage for himself. Does this bank exist or not ... that doesn't really matter, I believe. Because from his own statement it is objectively clear that this bank or this institute does not create actual value and if I know, I send a formless letter and a promissory note of 150.000 Euro without any collateral, without any notarial authentication to a foreign country, to some address that I found on the internet, and they give me checks or bills of exchange or bonds or something ... simply by that statement I can tell that this institute is not suitable in any way to pay a debt. And this makes it already clear, supported by the statements of the witnesses (2 senior employees of the city bank and one case worker from the tax office) that clarified their research has revealed that there is no asset value behind it. That there is something like a promissory note is not in dispute, but there has to be some assets behind it to support it when passed on by the bank.
A simple, common sense explanation, but my hope is that when this goes into appeal we should get a more detailed explanation from the second instance sentence (which should then also be publicly available). Will it convince WeRe members? Probably not.
To the subjective requirements: I don't think the defendant is a victim here, even he himself doesn't see it that way, I rather believe that he has been obsessed by a political and ideological view that obfuscated a clearer view of things, maybe as a result of a personal and economic crises, as we have incidentally learned during this hearing ... that he, who is himself working within the financial services sector, does not realize that such a model does not correspond with the actual economical reality, there I find it very difficult to say he hasn't known, he didn't do it on purpose.

He himself sees this, too, and I think its more of a political, ideological background, and everybody is of course allowed to have that, but that doesn't mean one is allowed by that to defraud people of their money, in this case the citizens of Ravensburg, and that has happened here and for that the defendant has to be sentenced.
Hard to say if this will stand up as reasoning in other cases (the guy works in financial services - holy shit), but, again, an appeal might clarify the issue more decisively.

The rest of the sentencing is the determination of the amount, the daily rate based on estimating his available income at around 900 Euro, and the amount of "days" based on the consideration that the two cases (which would result in 30 plus 40) happened within two days and were considered linked, reducing the amount to 50 "days", 30 Euros each.

He made clear that he will appeal the sentence - and then he begged the other WeRe members for money (through Paypal), because the lawyer wants to be paid (around 1000 Euro, as mentioned, and probably another 1000 for the appeal).
Last edited by Seelenblut on Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Firstly, it is good to see that Germany has achieved (so far) what the UK hasn't.

Secondly, why doesn't he pay the lawyer with a were cheque?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hilarious.
That lawyer though, working on credit for someone clearly trying to pass dodgy notes ? Sympathy levels near zero.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem the German courts have absolutely NO sense of humor about this and are treating the WeRey's accordingly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

A little research into the sentenced WeRe member Andreas Wöhrle brought me to his business website as a "Fee-based Financial Adviser" - not updated since 2012 (neither was the business facebook account). His political engagement (he was sitting on the board of the local business interest group) also seems to end after 2012.

The page of the 57 year old doesn't show anything noteworthy (he seems to have been specialized in advice for retirement financing), but on a financial-adviser listing site he has posted several files in his profile in 2014 with only vague financial context, one of them, quite prominently, "Die Geschichte vom großen Geier" - "The story of the big vulture" - a 9 page pamphlet written by Bernd M. Schmid in 2007 in his "Die Hasen Strategie" (The bunny strategy) series, where a dizzying mix of conspiracy and freemen theories are awkwardly pressed into an amateurishly written "Animal Farm" framework - the vultures from the title standing in alternatively for Jewish bankers or the new world order).

I would stay away from someone (especially in financial matters) who thinks that supports his professional reputation.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

What a difference two weeks can make …

(An “older” case I stumbled upon in the German Were Forum - all translated from the members own forum posts, otherwise I let it speak for itself)

January 12th, 2016
Tax office Baden - Bawag PSK - has accepted and booked LLT

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached documents can be posted and send to other WeRe mailing lists

I also upload this post to the WeRe INFO forum.

Now I need 2 more accepted and booked
At two other BAWAG PSK branches for 2 other people
Then IT’S REALLY GOING TO RAIN

METICULOUS WeRe DOCUMENTATION STILL WISHED FOR AND NEEDED

Happy Greetings
Martin

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... ZLJSRV.jpg
January 14th, 2016
January 22nd, 2016
REJECTED LLT FROM BAWAG PSK FOR OVERDRAWN ACCOUNT
WITH IMMEDIATLY DEMANDED REPAYMENT OF FULL CREDIT

Attached Documents - BAWAG PSK

November 11th 2015 Overdrawn account. Threat to immediately demand full repayment for 233.000 Euro credit

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... fHrkSa.jpg

November 29th 2015 LLT send to BAWAG PSK central office

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... yAZaEO.jpg

January 21st 2016 Rejection LLT letter:
!!!Process from November 29th to January 21st - OVER 20 DAYS - there is no banking law for the BAWAG
!!!Without return of the LLT … they are still examined … according to phonecall ???!!!!
!!!They are asking for an additional fee of 53 Euro for NOTHING

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... hGFvsZ.jpg
January 25th, 2016
VISA - CARD COMPLETE SERVICE BANK - LLT – ACCOUNT TERMINATED

FOR INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION

VISA card complete service bank

… has terminated my account immediately when I sent my LLT’s
… DOES NOT REACT to email, phone or even registered mail
… did not return the LLT (neither did it return a check against my escrow account)
… “they will stay with our legal department”

We stay on the ball.

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... mlgweE.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... fVOcyY.jpg
January 26th, 2016
TAX OFFICE BADEN - with their house bank BAWAG PSK - LLT BOUNCED

Today I received a phone call … by the tax office Baden
and threatened.

… immediate appearance at the tax office … which I naturally did not do

… requested conversation because of fraud charges

… booking on the tax account was reversed

!!!the amount was never cleared from bank to bank with Were!!!

Attached letter should go out today per fax to the tax office
Can be used freely without UCC.

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... IYLstS.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... QcrwTR.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... qVYoQC.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... CJVLsI.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... kCGAgc.jpg
January 27th, 2016
… the member stopped posting after that.

Two weeks to go from celebration to ruin.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Re: the debit/credit/piece of crap card that Pisser is promoting.

It will not be accepted anywhere in the US that has an electronic reader (basically everywhere). Cards have a magnetic strip on the back that encodes the issuing entity and account holder and when the card is swiped, the issuing entity is queried as to whether or not to process the transaction. For example, if you are over you your credit limit on your Visa or MasterCard, the issuing entity will respond to the query that the transaction is declined. If the reader cannot read the magnetic strip on the back because it is not properly encoded, the reader will respond with "invalid card" or something similar and the merchant doesn't process the transaction. And if Pisser were to encode with a valid ABA number and valid account number, he would blatantly be committing fraud and the US agencies would be all over him. It would also require technological knowledge that, whilst unfortunately all to available, Pisser doesn't seem to have.

Now, if Pisser were issuing old fashioned credit cards that had the account and other information raised over the face of the card and the merchant still had an old fashioned impressing machine and the carbon copy receipts associated with them I guess the merchant could take a chance on "processing" the purchase, but I haven't seen those impressers in stores in many, many, many years.

So, if someone in the States tries to use one of those cards at a merchant, they will get the classic "card declined, do you have another sir/madam" and if they tried with an ATM, ATM will just spit out card as unrecognized.

Chips in the cards are nice and many readers do recognize the electronic coding in them just as they read the electronic strips, but again the analysis is the same. If the reader can't read the card, no transaction.

And if you tried to use one of these cards to pay for a meal you have already eaten, be prepared to either pay with some other means or explain to the not understanding and not sympathetic man in uniform with baton and gun. As opposed to much of England and I suspect the UK, all police in the States are heavily armed.

Just my $.02, also too.
notorial dissent

Even with the VERY old impression cards, you still had to get an authorization from the issuer in order to accept, and if you didn't follow the proper procedures you were SOL on the charge. So it really wouldn't make any difference. I can't claim familiarity with the EU interchange system, but since most all of them go through either VISA or MC these days they are no different than what happens in the US.Those cards of PoE will NEVER EVER fly. For one thign he could never get let alone afford a membership in one of those interchanges.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Seelenblut wrote:What a difference two weeks can make …

(An “older” case I stumbled upon in the German Were Forum - all translated from the members own forum posts, otherwise I let it speak for itself)

Two weeks to go from celebration to ruin.
Amazing, if the British authorities had reacted with the same speed as the German one's in hauling people into Court for cheque fraud, We'Re Bank would have died out a year ago,

instead it's left to a web site like this to be the only warning to people of what they're getting into and the sleazy scumbag behind it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

woodworker wrote: So, if someone in the States tries to use one of those cards at a merchant, they will get the classic "card declined, do you have another sir/madam"
And then cue the freeman making a scene in the middle of the store spouting nonsense about energy transfers and demanding the cashier define what legal tender is.

Five minutes after that, a well-deserved taser to the nuts courtesy of America's boys in blue.
notorial dissent

I kind of like that idea, it just sort of sounds amusing to me for some reason.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

I have rejoined this forum after not posting for a while and not being able to login for some reason.

I text the You and Yours programme and had a called from someone on that team yesterday., had quite a good chat. I made her aware of the criminal case in Germany (she reads this board)

They were quite astounded when they first heard of Were Bank and it took them to get their head round it. We were both of the opinion is that the problem is there is no "victim" as such in this. This is because people use his services willingly and when it all goes wrong they dont want to complain , because that involves speaking to bodies they hate. People therefore wont come forward and complain about Were Bank because they dont see it as the problem!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Fearnchase wrote:They were quite astounded when they first heard of Were Bank and it took them to get their head round it. We were both of the opinion is that the problem is there is no "victim" as such in this. This is because people use his services willingly and when it all goes wrong they dont want to complain , because that involves speaking to bodies they hate. People therefore wont come forward and complain about Were Bank because they dont see it as the problem!
That, and the fact that, if they were stupid/desperate enough to fall for his line of nonsense in the first place, they will also most likely fall for the idea that "the powers that be", or the "international banking cabal" knows that WeRe bank's system is valid and they are trying to stamp it out, to protect their own fraudulent system that enslaves people.

If they do finally realize that they have been had, they are too embarrassed to admit it.