Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm astonished Peter managed to spread the check scheme to the U.S.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:I'm astonished Peter managed to spread the check scheme to the U.S.
And Canada.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There are stupid gullible people everywhere, no real surprise. The surprise will be when the ones here get smacked and smacked hard, and then wonder WHY????? Apparently Ireland has already beat him to the punch. Maybe he'll have better luck with Iceland.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

littleFred wrote:Peter's motivation? He clearly hates banks, oil companies, government, the justice system, Zionism, and so on. He wants to throw spanners into the works. The fact that the spanners are happy to be thrown, and even pay Peter for the privilege, is an added bonus.
Some people do eh! All of the above. 8)
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I'm astonished Peter managed to spread the check scheme to the U.S.
And Canada.
There as well. I told you people what would happen. It has and still is. You may need to try harder or better still not bother as your own authorities are powerless to stop it. :snicker:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

pigpot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
And Canada.
There as well. I told you people what would happen. It has and still is. You may need to try harder or better still not bother as your own authorities are powerless to stop it. :snicker:
The people though who are taking the wrap from the authorities are the people issuing fraudulent cheques and it is apparent that as well as liability orders being issued for Council Tax etc, people ARE losing their homes. The people issuing these cheques do deserve what they get because to believe they are anything but worthless bits of paper takes a special kind of stupid, but Peter knows people are losing there homes and he is making a lot of peoples lives even more miserable than they already were, but he continues.

Yet you find it funny the authorities are powerless to stop him. I find that rather odd and sad but each to his own.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote: There probably is a reason, although I doubt it is one that most would consider to be rational. As others have posited Peter exhibits a number of behaviours that can be likened to bipolar disorder (manic depression), this can easily place a person into an elated state where they have the wildest ideas, often they feel they can accomplish absolutely anything and it's common for this to feed into various delusions, all of which seem to be evidenced by Peter's writings.
I don't think Poe is mad in the sense that he has bipolar disorder purely on the basis that he has been fairly consistent with his Re crap over the last 8 months or so and bouts of mania don't usually last anywhere near that long... And there's not been any sign of a 'crash'. I'm not even sure Poe actually believes anything he says... I think he's just a con-man.

If he genuinely is mentally ill I would say it's more narcissistic personality disorder than anything.

Besides... I have bipolar disorder and we don't want him in our club :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote: You may need to try harder or better still not bother as your own authorities are powerless to stop it. :snicker:
It is not because the authorities cannot stop him, they could if they wanted to. It is more to do with the fact that the authorities do not care. They know that the only people who are losing money over this are the proles. The authorities do not give a shit about them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I still have the opinion I had a few months ago: I think this scam will run and run. Peter will gleefully throw more spanners in the works, not caring how mangled they become. When the suckers finally realise something doesn't work, Peter will add another twist to give them more hope. "The cheques don't work? Never mind, try these notes instead." In a few months, "The notes don't work? Okay, I'll sell you a piece of plastic."

More suckers will lose their homes. A few might get jail time. Because it is they who don't pay bills, not Peter. He's no fool; he pays in cash. The cash the suckers give him.

If the suckers don't complain, Peter won't be stopped.
notorial dissent

For the most part, PoE's suckerscustomers are the ones committing a crime and one of them will ultimately get jailed for their efforts. The authorities probably won't go after Poe until one of them complains in the UK, he may not be so lucky over here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred wrote:If the suckers don't complain, Peter won't be stopped.
I don't really see them complaining - do you?
"Dear Mr Policeman, I have just attempted to obtain a financial advantage by issuing a fraudulent cheque. Please prosecute someone."
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

guilty wrote:
"Dear Mr Policeman, I have just attempted to obtain a financial advantage by issuing a fraudulent cheque. Please prosecute someone."
Even if they complain it's very unlikely that the complaint would get much investigation. The issue is that POE only scams each person for a small sum (£35 + £10 / month I think). This is not enough to make it worth putting much investigation into any given complaint.

I think the only likely way POE is going to get any grief at all is if someone goes after one of the people using the cheques and POE is put in the frame as an accessory.

Really this is a very clever scam, gets a good amount of cash to POE while being very difficult to prosecute him for.
notorial dissent

guilty wrote:
Most likely not. If they were too stupid to not fall for this obvious scam, they are going to be too stupid to figure out that they have been had even when they get slapped in jail. It will be the evil bankers fault. Sometimes, there is no cure for stupid.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Been looking for ages for one of these to describe our friends:
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
justinscouse
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by justinscouse »

Can't believe he's still not been nicked!

https://youtu.be/d4YTbUuy36s
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

justinscouse wrote:Can't believe he's still not been nicked!

https://youtu.be/d4YTbUuy36s
"You Are Legal Tender Absolute"? Can't believe he hasn't been sectioned!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The idiot woman in Illinois was called out for giving advice to someone.

Her response is beyond belief. She's being evicted on Friday. But, she says, although this has in fact resulted in her losing her home, at least she's not in jail for passing fake cheques!! (I think we need to add a "yet" to that sentence...)

Bones

Post by Bones »

BOOM !!!1!!!! Another WeRe Bank Victory !!!1!!! - WeRe Bank member uses a cheque from a different bank to pay his rent

(this is about the idiot who tried to pay Affinity Sutton with a WeRe Cheque)

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:BOOM !!!1!!!! Another WeRe Bank Victory !!!1!!! - WeRe Bank member uses a cheque from a different bank to pay his rent

(this is about the idiot who tried to pay Affinity Sutton with a WeRe Cheque)

Genius, other then for the fact they'll simply use the cheque to off set against existing arrears ! Contract by Performance, I don't think so :beatinghorse:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The tenant then sat and wrote his own offer in which he determined how much rent he would pay from that time on. He stapled a cheque from another bank to the offer. The HA removed the cheque from thh offer and cashed it. By that action the HA had accepted his offer of the reduced rent.

I don't think that last sentence is quite as certain as the writer believes. Generally speaking a creditor is entitled to apply funds to any debt or due payment as they see proper. Unless the conditional 'offer' from the tenant was carefully worded by a lawyer, there's every likelihood that the HA will deny they have accepted reduced rent.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.