Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by NYGman »

TheNewSaint wrote:Now that I read the promissory note from Longdog's link above, I see no way it can be enforced, because the language of it is nonsense from beginning to end.
What, you mean a certified legal genius, head of the common law court, founder of freeman legal services, creator of the worlds first common law bank, has drafted a nonsensical document Purporting to be a PN? I am shocked, I tell you, absolutely shocked. I would have expected a legally succinct, water tight document that would be enforceable under common law. Sounds like what he drafted seems only fit to wipe the excrement from ones posterior, and it fails at that, given the paper it is probably printed on.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

An Update from the German WeRe front …

Over the last few months the German and Austrian WeRe fans found out the hard way that their LLT’s are worthless and lead, at best, to more debt and legal troubles. Support by Mr. Smith has also dropped dramatically - I assume because acquisition of new, paying customers has mostly come to an halt here - which has lead to an interesting phenomenon on the local communication channels. There was more activity on the skype chats and the internal forum in the last week than in the entire two months before, with the general trend being a sharp split into two groups ... the disillusioned, openly criticizing and condemning WeRe and Peter - something quite unheard of in those places before - and the entrenched supporters, that stick to the message, no matter the real evidence.

Let’s look at a few examples from chats (not necessarily connected comments):
Martin Drescher
I see it like this, you are ALL so fucking great, but except for hot air there is nothing coming out, if you are all so great, why are you only providing big speeches, why are you not going in front of a judge, because you don’t want to get yourself dirty, … Because you know that the you will get hit in the face, but there are enough hypocrites here, always there with helpful suggestions, but lacking any balls to sue banks themselves, great.

Josef G
I have talked with some high-level bankers … they laugh at us and only think: that guy has ripped you all off, there is no bank and your so-called LLTs are worthless

Ernst Erben
Through all those quarrels you are forgetting who is the real cause of this nasty story. While you waste your time with blaming each other there is ONE person and the ONE with him [meaning Peter’s German wife Karin, which is an important figure here] are laughing and continue unashamed to spread this bullshit even more.
I don’t have a way to hold them liable. But you are all so well read and deep into the knowledge that you should be able to do that. But like Martin said before, there is only hot air and quacking.
So stop pressuring each other and put pressure against our trustee. Because who is winning? We? You? No, only he.

Renate Ingrid
My intuition is telling me that the whole thing is half-baked, from beginning to end. And I mean WeRe as well as the Newbank.
Remember that shady “Newbank” I mentioned, that sells “shares” for 100 Euro a piece (through a google email account and nothing else) and promises to accept LLTs sometimes in the future (they now have clarified that they only accept LLTs from “shareholder”, which still isn’t causing any red flags with many WeRe members, somehow) - this crazy scam has actually taken off and a good percentage seem willing to buy into it, two shares seems to be the standard, because if you buy two the bank promises to not only accept LLTs but to also allow you to “trade” them - with nobody exactly sure what that means, but it must be great.
Lemmy
It’s new for me too. But it feels good. The WeRe bank is also still feeling good to me. And this new bank will be a component for it to work.

Annette G. Ifftner
Lemmy, we will meet at the shareholder meeting ...

Siegfried Woitulek
Interesting how people try to share information and are attacked for it here. People that don’t have the courage to research themselves but make snide comments.
Thank you Lemmy .... thank you Anette for the communication and information. I have made my homework, too, in this case and I see it as the only chance to actually use LLTs so far.
But people that can read have an advantage … those that are not doing it … well, first of all there is a stop date [newbank stops selling shares in July, supposedly, so hurry, buy now!], and secondly there is only a limited number of shares [somehow I believe they will still never run out], so some won’t get that opportunity with the bank. This means … wait … go on and wait … we, the ones that act now, are getting a chance that you won’t have later … and then don’t come to us and don’t ask any of us … the train left the station.

aris panas
Martin NO. The newbank is a BANK, not a vegetable cart. You cannot trade a LLT for shares. Would you try that with the “Deutsche Bank” [Big German Bank]?? Shares are always paid when bought. Not for credit.

Renate Ingrid
… well, the answer of this “New Bank” is more than sketchy. “It will be founded” … no mentioning of country, CEO, address … everything is missing. Reputable sounds different.

Brigitte Schäfer
Well, you don’t need to do it then
Meanwhile, Andreas W is continuing to prepare for his appeal against the fine for fraud (trying to use WeRe checks) and gets a lot of helpful tips.
Andreas Schwarz
As if the court is right … ridiculous.

Lachi
My friends, before you involve yourself with those private courts of arbitration, you should inform yourself where you stand. There are no state judges, there is not a single state court with any rights.
We are all in admiralty law and they show it every day with their flag, with the color of their corporate security and so on. You have to read it all. Everything they do is fiction and if we play along they will just continue.
Every so called “courtroom” is a ship and the so-called judge is its captain … and those that play along havn’t understood anything and accept their status.

Günter H. Feig
If they send your LLT back then have it justified, otherwise you sue those scoundrels, they forget there are laws. Check them out in Yalta I and II.
With your arguments you have to give them legal instructions like this: “If you don’t perform the, by international law compulsory, clearing process (LLT presentation) according to the, by international law codified, action guidelines, that were included as a Codex into the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC #3-419), you will be personally responsible for all legal consequences according to international treaties (Bill of Exchange Act 1882 as well as UN Convention on Bill of Exchange and Promissory Notes 1988) and become personally, unlimited and to the full extend, liable according to the UCC liability law. This applies to every person that is knowingly, willingly and deliberately involved.“

Andreas W
Thank you Günter, that’s a very good line that I will happily include
Good luck with that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I still find the referral back to Admiralty Law by the German crew somewhat odd, as I didn't think that was really a German tradition, I expect if from the US sovcits, it is something they have latched on to and really don't understand, but Germany? Also why are they relying on UCC when it is strictly US, are these people really that clueless? I guess when they refer to research they mean listen to some internet guru without ever actually looking otherwise. I'm still waiting for the US tax references to start showing up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Yes, I can almost respect German "Reichsbürger" that at least take the time and effort to develop their own theories - Germany really provides enough material to misinterpret - legally and historically (half a dozen different constitutions and political systems since 1867, occupation after WW2, reunification, ...). The ones that blindly use US/UK freeman babble are usually loners and a minority in Germany.

They are much more common in Austria, which seems to have been too small to develop its own theories (there are hints of individual ideas that usually go into the direction of Austria's close links to the catholic church and the pope over the course of its history, but the majority has just adapted US/UK ideas). Of course, using admiralty law in a landlocked country is funny in itself.
notorial dissent

It is bad enough when you get Canadian freemen/sovcits spouting stuff based almost entirely on US law, but when you get Germans and Austrians doing it it really comes out really sounding odd, and just points out that they really have no idea of what they are parroting, which is what they are doing. Some of the Canadian and Brit crowd have at least come up with some really unique, not to mention far out, interpretations of their own laws to make this stuff up with, but generally it is just unoriginal parroting. PoE seems to be depending largely on his really serious misinterpretation and misrepresentation of the British BOE Act, but for anyone else to accept it just seems odd. Of course the fact that they don't really know what a BOE is or how to actually use one is part of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I like their reference to Yalta I/II as though those pacts have something to do with the ability to create free money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

By "Yalta", Peter doesn't mean the famous WW2 conference, but his own "You Are Legal Tender" garbage. See https://www.werebank.co.uk/library/documents/
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

As is customary, just when you think he's scarpered with the money, he returns... and more insane than ever before!

From the PoE Facebook:
Come out ! Come out ! Where ever you are!
WeRe Bank at 1hr :05':27"
https://youtu.be/ftKjE9yKz4o
Card System Coming soon. Pre Launch in Salzburg and Munich
Terminals in stores by July 2016
Download the ReApp soon from the website
All taxes payable in Re by 21st June 2016
Salzburg - Munich - Newcastle Under Lyme Will Become Tax Free Zones for trade purposes
Council Tax Payable in Re
VAT/TVA/MWST Payable in Re
I know the topic of "Is he insane or does he know exactly what he's doing?" comes up often, but I'm putting this one in the 'insane' column. If you're trying to con someone, vague promises and hazy mechanics are your best friend. Making absolutely ludicrous and concrete promises like this is a quick way to sink your own ship.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Those are just the headlines. We can expect the small print to appear later.

All taxes payable in Re by 21st June 2016 -- provided HMRC etc open WeRe Bank accounts.

Council Tax Payable in Re -- for those Councils that open WeRe Bank accounts.

Etc.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

BREAKING NEWS ... EXCLUSIVE: :haha:

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Well Peter has moved rather quickly hasnt he,,?
WeRe Bank and ReMovement are moving offices
In order to provide more working space and ensure better mail services and more hospitable surroundings we are moving to the following address as of Monday 23rd May 2016. Don’t worry – any mail sent to the previous address is being collected by our caretaker staff.
Please ensure you amend your records accordingly and send all mail to:-
WeRe Bank/ReMovement
Brampton House
10 Queen Street
Newcastle
Staffordshire
ST5 1ED
ENGLAND
Thank you
Peter of England
I would suggest people email and phone the following contact here to advise them of the conman they have at their offices now:

Brampton Business Centre
10 Queen Street
The Brampton
Newcastle under Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 1ED

Telephone: 01782 634403
Fax: 01782 717334

Email: enquiry@bramptonbusinesscentre.co.uk
notorial dissent

Rent check bounced?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's a residential address. A street of brick row-houses on one side and duplexes on the other. He gets a duplex.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Burnaby49 wrote:That's a residential address. A street of brick row-houses on one side and duplexes on the other. He gets a duplex.
No it's definitely a business address for small one man business types. It could just be a virtual office
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Fearnchase wrote:It could just be a virtual office
Where there's a virtual safe to keep his virtual money in?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Conveniently for PoE's customers, this company also operates out of the same business centre:

http://www.instantdebtrecovery.com
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Paid-up members of WeRe Bank can now collect a "PlanetRePayment Card". But it has to be collected in person.

It seems the cards are "charged up" with money, I suppose like a pre-paid Oyster card, electricity card, or whatever. But it is charged with Re units, not Sterling or whatever.

Terminals are available to retailers for £1 or 0.5Re per day. Peter doesn't say if any retailers are on board.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

littleFred wrote:Paid-up members of WeRe Bank can now collect a "PlanetRePayment Card". But it has to be collected in person.

It seems the cards are "charged up" with money, I suppose like a pre-paid Oyster card, electricity card, or whatever. But it is charged with Re units, not Sterling or whatever.

Terminals are available to retailers for £1 or 0.5Re per day. Peter doesn't say if any retailers are on board.
Not only that but:
We are now taking pre-booking orders for the payment cards. You must be a member of WeRe Bank and have paid your membership in order to access this project. Please note that the cards will be dormant until activation date.

1. ACTIVATION DATE FOR THE CARDS WILL BE AT A PRE-ANNOUNCED TIME ON A PRE-ANNOUNCED DATE.
2. BEFORE THAT TIME THE CARDS WILL REMAIN DORMANT.
3. SHOULD ANY MAJOR CURRENCY MELT-DOWN OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL CATASTROPHE TAKE PLACE BEFORE HAND THEN THE CARDS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATED
So he is issuing cards, but doesn't exactly commit to a date, outside this vague notion of currency meltdown or financial catastrophe which will never happen, at least in the a Poe is counting on.

And don't forget,
The unit of currency on this card is The Re.

You can only acquire Re in 4 ways:

1. You may produce a promissory note and then take them in advance as a loan from yourself
2. You may for a short period of time buy them with fiat currency – £, $, € CHF
3. You can earn them for private side work effort at Re12 the hour payable through WeRe Bank
4. You can have a peer to peer transfer of funds instantly and anonymously
How nice "You may for a short period of time buy them with fiat currency – £, $, € CHF" good to know I have a way to get rid of that toxic stuff but act fact, it is for a short time.

And in case you were wondering
OVERVIEW- COLLECTION – DELIVERY

The cards will be prepared and encrypted for you and a PIN will be issued to you upon collection of the card at the designated collection points. The card is an RFID-NFC card. Every card carries a unique number individual to you. The encoding on the card is encrypted too. Only WeRe Bank and you knows who YoU are!

The retailers’ terminals are only connected to the internet/mobile comms networks to upload/download communications and the transactions every 3 days and so provide TOTAL ANONYMITY for any and every transaction.

The cards will be pre-charged with an amount of money in Re. Initially this will be limited to Re10,000 per member.

There is no requirement for you to sign them.

There is no magnetic strip to damage. The cards are totally secure and only you and your PIN can open them.

Lose the card and the value is lost too so be careful. WeRe Bank has the option to ReCredit all losses incurred by you at our discretion.

The cards can be ReCharged only at a branch of WeRe Bank by you.

Thanks for joining this most worthwhile effort to finally ReStore sanity and freedom to this planet.

Peter of England
So no magnetic strip, no space to sign, sounds more like my laundry card every minute.

This will go well. He issues these fake credit cards, and then strings them along until he can get retailers or the end of the world, which ever comes first. He will use this as a way to keep collecting his vig, while never having to really do anything, and never delivering on the list of features and benefits:
FEATURES
UNIQUE TO WeRe Bank and YOU

NO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT
GLOBALISTS CASHLESS AGENDA
CHALLENGE THE ECB/IMF MONOPOLY
A POWERFUL WEAPON
PLASTIC NFC CARD
VALUE STORED ON CARD [SVC]
VALUE STORED ON CARD [SVC] This is not an error, he has it twice, must be important
PEER TO PEER TRANSACTIONS
NOT CONNECTED TO SERVER
NEW CURRENCY UNIT
FUNGIBLE UNIT OF MONEY
PRIVATE ACCOUNT PROTECTION
NO REQUIREMENT FOR CLEARING
A SUPER STRONG MONETARY UNIT
EXCHANGE ANY FIAT CURRENCY
HUMAN TO HUMAN SETTLEMENT
ABOLITION OF VAT/TVA/MWST
CREATES FAIRER PRICING

BENEFITS
AN EXCLUSIVE TRADE AGREEMENT/ CLUB
FREEDOM FROM CONTROL
DERAILED EFFECTIVELY WITH YOUR FREE WILL CHOICE
COLLAPSE THE GLOBALIST FIAT CURRENCY AGENDA
JOIN THE BRIDGE ZONE PROJECT – STRAND THE BANKS
DURABLE – PORTABLE – DISCREET –SECURE – ANONYMOUS
TOTAL PORTABILITY – PIN ACTIVATED
NO GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITATIONS – TOTAL FREEDOM
TRANSFER MONEY TO ANYONE ANYTIME ANONYMOUSLY
TOTAL ANONYMITY FOR ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS
NO TAXATION /NO OVERSIGHT /NO INTEREST DUE
TIME BASED MONEY – EQUAL FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
RING FENCE YOUR FIAT SAVINGS IN Re – GUARANTEED
MONETARY UNITS ARE CREDITED WITHIN 3 DAYS
EQUIVALENT TO A “SUPER-SUPER” SWISS FRANC
SANITIZE YOUR WORTHLESS PAPER WHILE YOU CAN
FINALITY OF SETTLEMENT ON THE SPOT OF TIME
RETAILERS ACCEPT 20% MINIMUM IN Re
ATTRACTS BUSINESSES TO TRADE LOCALLY
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

NYGman wrote:
littleFred wrote:Paid-up members of WeRe Bank can now collect a "PlanetRePayment Card". But it has to be collected in person.

]SNIP SNIP - IS THERE A SNIP SMILIE]

The cards will be prepared and encrypted for you and a PIN will be issued to you upon collection of the card at the designated collection points. The card is an RFID-NFC card. Every card carries a unique number individual to you. The encoding on the card is encrypted too. Only WeRe Bank and you knows who YoU are!

The retailers’ terminals are only connected to the internet/mobile comms networks to upload/download communications and the transactions every 3 days and so provide TOTAL ANONYMITY for any and every transaction.

The cards will be pre-charged with an amount of money in Re. Initially this will be limited to Re10,000 per member.

There is no requirement for you to sign them.

There is no magnetic strip to damage. The cards are totally secure and only you and your PIN can open them.

]SNIP SNIP[

There can be no doubt that Piss reads Quatloos. It was pointed out that no terminal would take his cards as the magnetic strip on the back would not be properly encoded - Eureka, solution is to have no magnetic strip. That way when someone tries to present to a retailer and, when it fails, the retailer says magnetic strip not read, sucker will then say "it doesn't have a magnetic strip and your refusal to process places you in dishonour, violates the UCC, the Magna Carta, the Bills of Exchange Act and the fine print on the back of my Fruit Loops box."

Once again, Piss then is able to blame the retailer, not his own bullshit.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Another thing I've noticed is that Peter is willing to rent the terminals for the cards for the sum of .5 Re a day. This is the first time Peter has actually offered to accept his own currency for ANYTHING. Of course his terminals also seem to have more than a few holes in them, they only connect once every three days? What happens if during this period the terminal loses it's data, the merchant is going to lose the total value of every transaction. Of course any Merchant who signs up for this scam likely isn't going to be the soundest of business people.

Also Peter's been reading here since at least the first thread, he quoted from it at one of his talks and since then we've always had a special place in his heart.
Warning may contain traces of nut