Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by littleFred »

VALUE STORED ON CARD [SVC] This is not an error, he has it twice, must be important
Yes, it is important. Why? Because Peter has this vague idea about collecting on all those promissory notes. The theory (I need hardly remind readers) is that when suckers draw down on their WeRe accounts, they will have to pay that back after ten years, either by working at 12 Re/hour or by paying real money or whatever.

If they haven't spent any of the £150000/148000Re then there is nothing to pay back, of course.

Sadly for Peter, the suckers aren't spending much. Sure, £1200 here and there on council tax that vanishes from their WeRe account (never to reappear anywhere else), but that is small fry.

But these cards carry the value on them. So a sucker transfers up to 10,000 Re from their account to the card. Their account is now depleted by 10,000 Re. After ten years, Peter will ask for those 10,000 Re back.

That's what I think Peter is thinking.

[Good point, PG. Peter is now accepting Re for something. At long last.]
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

cards can be ReCharged only at a branch of WeRe Bank by you.!
How many branches does the WeRe bank have?
An approximate number will suffice. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:since then we've always had a special place in his heart.
Don't be lulled into a false sense of security. He is keeping his eye on us so he can pick the right moment to blow us to the four corners of the earth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I thought he did that ages ago?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, it's a repeating process. Fortunately, Earth is round, so the "corners" can be defined rather arbitrarily. The last time, i ended up in Quito, Nairobi, Reykjavik, and some unknown ice cave where a bunch of penguins were tending a group of 115 year old nazis. I scored some more tshirts and an ss ceremonial dagger. That reminds me, i need to do a post on ebay.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

While Petey undoubtedly reads this thread with regularity (hello, you useless twat!), I suspect that the reason for the card missing the mag strip is because it was either cheaper to produce without them or he simply couldn't get them done like that. "I know, I'll pretend that's a feature!" was likely the thinking here.

It also seems that he's cueing up his excuses in advance. Who's betting there'll be another of his "global market crash" proclamations featuring dubious readings of meaningless DOW Jones statistics right before crunch time?

Either way, I hope this genuinely works because I for one am thrilled at the notion of having to personally travel to a shady back office in Stoke on Trent every time I want to 'top up' my card with Re, whatever that means.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I love Ben Webb's definition of "great success!!1!!" :haha:
Ben Webb: Yeah I can't log on either, I've used this for about a year now with great success!

Grant Hicks Can you give some details please Ben? Thanks

Ben Webb Cornwall parking services accepted 4 cheques no problem with emails and receipts that I can prove tomorrow as they are at work in my file. I had problems with some companies willing to process the cheque for clearing,the process through court is a long haul and ended up paying the debts as had to much going on, this system can work if enough people try for it
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Here at WeRe Bank, we've managed to do the impossible - create a 'financial instrument' that is even more worthless and laughable than the WeRe Chequebook! I mean, LLTs! Whoops!

Say hello to your new WeRe Card, an exercise in proving that you can con the same sucker more than once with increasingly ridiculous methods. Victor Lustig would be proud!

While you're suspending your disbelief that any random guy can get dodgy looking cards printed up - I mean, look, it's got a chip and everything - allow us to break down the benefits you'll be enjoying in the period between receiving your worthless plastic oblong and the jail you'll find yourself in after trying to use it:

FEATURES
UNIQUE TO WeRe Bank and YOU
And by unique, we might even pretend everyone has a different account number!

NO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT
Heck, even I don't know what's going on half the time!

GLOBALISTS CASHLESS AGENDA
I don't understand what 'cash' is!

CHALLENGE THE ECB/IMF MONOPOLY
Those Wall Street jews will be quaking in their boots as you argue with a confused cashier in Tesco in an attempt to skirt payment for that Ginsters pasty and four pack of John Smiths! Hah, suck it, fat cats!

A POWERFUL WEAPON
The edges are sharp!

PLASTIC NFC CARD
That's... um... Yep! 'Plastic NFC card' is a feature of this plastic NFC card!

VALUE STORED ON CARD [SVC]
VALUE STORED ON CARD [SVC]
WeRe so nice, we state it twice!

PEER TO PEER TRANSACTIONS
Or as I like to call it, 'Peer to PeTer' transactions! Haha!

NOT CONNECTED TO SERVER
Because, y'know, 'servers' are evil! We'll be operating on sorcery, or some shit.

NEW CURRENCY UNIT
Loved by everyone, accepted by noone!

FUNGIBLE UNIT OF MONEY
Putting the 'fun' in fungible!

PRIVATE ACCOUNT PROTECTION
I've got it on a spreadsheet and everything!

TOTAL ANONYMITY FOR ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS
I've never lost that spreadsheet, not even once!

DURABLE – PORTABLE – DISCREET –SECURE – ANONYMOUS
See above!

NO REQUIREMENT FOR CLEARING
Was there ever? Haha! They'll get their money somehow, don't worry about it.

EXCHANGE ANY FIAT CURRENCY
Guess which way the exchange works best! KA-CHING!

HUMAN TO HUMAN SETTLEMENT
If this sounds sexual to you, why not?

ABOLITION OF VAT/TVA/MWST
Somehow!

CREATES FAIRER PRICING
Because if the person giving you tangible goods and services won't accept imaginary money, they're ripping you off!

BENEFITS

AN EXCLUSIVE TRADE AGREEMENT/ CLUB
Hope you don't like trading with sheeple!

FREEDOM FROM CONTROL
P.S You can sign up, review terms and send me money at http://www.wereba...

DERAILED EFFECTIVELY WITH YOUR FREE WILL CHOICE
Words!

COLLAPSE THE GLOBALIST FIAT CURRENCY AGENDA
Ginsters pasties!

JOIN THE BRIDGE ZONE PROJECT – STRAND THE BANKS
They'll be distraught to see a handful of time wasting, debt shirkers go!

TOTAL PORTABILITY – PIN ACTIVATED
And by total portability, we mean you'll need to come to an industrial estate in Lichtenstein to collect it and regularly top it up!

NO GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITATIONS – TOTAL FREEDOM
If you live near a particular industrial estate in Lichtenstein!

TRANSFER MONEY TO ANYONE ANYTIME ANONYMOUSLY
Using our secure SERVER! No what wait

TIME BASED MONEY – EQUAL FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
An idea so batshit insane I can't believe I'm still pushing this one!

RING FENCE YOUR FIAT SAVINGS IN Re – GUARANTEED
I'm about to graduate to major fraud any minute now!

MONETARY UNITS ARE CREDITED WITHIN 3 DAYS
Because we were famously prompt at processing chequebooks - see you in Lichtenstein!

EQUIVALENT TO A “SUPER-SUPER” SWISS FRANC
Can also be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with a Wowsers Trousers Danish Ultra Pesata!

SANITIZE YOUR WORTHLESS PAPER WHILE YOU CAN
My back pocket kills 99.999% of all bacteria!

FINALITY OF SETTLEMENT ON THE SPOT OF TIME
More words!

RETAILERS ACCEPT 20% MINIMUM IN Re
I'm sure they'll agree to this when I get round to telling them!

ATTRACTS BUSINESSES TO TRADE LOCALLY
Convince your mechanic to ditch all his or her current business contacts and deal only with a bunch of internet fruitloops!
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

This surfaced on the German WeRe channel as a response to people asking back their promissory notes:
DEMAND FOR DESTRUCTION OF PROMISSORY NOTE OR ITS RETURN/ TRANSFER PROMPTED BY
THE PARROT’s ACTIONS OR ANY OTHER CONCERNS THE PROMISSOR MAY HAVE
You will of course have a copy of your Promissory Note with you. I would suggest that you now examine such copy.
Please now read it. Maybe you are reading it for the first time. I hope not.
You will see it clearly states 10 Year Maturity does it not? What do you think that means?
It has your name upon it and it states clearly that: “I (your name) promise to pay WeRe Bank [or Order] the sum of
£150,000/Re 148,000 for Value Received...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
“On or before the...(I’ll let you read the rest to yourself)...also:-
“I hereby give permission to the HOLDER and/or the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE of this Promissory Note, to use this note
in any way necessary as a “negotiable instrument” to be financially traded upon...etc
YOU ARE THE SURETY ON THE NOTE – AS YOU ARE THE PROMISSOR
You had the PN witnessed of your own volition
WeRe Bank, via the internet, made an “invitation to treat” which you accepted.
WeRe Bank created an account entry for you – this is the value received.
Peter of England himself is named as “Referee in Case of Need” – and you appointed me!
WeRe Bank and NOT http://www.werebank.com (or other variants) is the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE
WeRe Bank also provided you with a cheque book/LLT Note Book and sent to you a chequing facility authorisation which you
WeRe Bank has cleared any and every LLT/Cheque you issued for the payment of your debts – this is value received. WeRe Bank
used – this is value received.
operates a clearing ledger – Value received.
WeRe Bank has performed all its duties and there is no abrogation of such.
WeRe Bank and Peter of England are the HOLDERS of the PN and as such, having extended your own credit line to you, are
guardians of said note and free to do with it WHATSOEVER they please as per the Terms & Conditions which you signed.
WeRe Bank has NOT traded your PN and has no intention to do so – this again is value received by.
If WeRe Bank does so trade it (PN) then we will notify you that your PN is no longer in effect as a charge against you – vis a vis
Short of this, then we will contact you nearer to the Maturity Date of your NOTE which we imagine will be around 2025 to
repayment.
inform

Maybe you had better consider the New Direction to nowhere you have been led in.
There is no return of funds as you JOINED ReMovement and WeRe Bank took £25 of this for the shipping cost, book cost and
The proof of the absolute value of the promissory note and the factual evidence that it is of value, that it can be used as the font
from which the chequing facility draws its efficacy and that WeRe Bank HAS provided value and that the nature of the SIGNED
AND WITNESSED PN is that it has an inherent value IS PROVEN BY YOUR DEMAND FOR ITS RETURN OR DESTRUCTION.
Thanks and I’d suggest a course of action against the MLM crew who are attempting to exploit you for their own ends –
labour involved in processing said book.
something WeRe Bank and ReMovement will not be party to;
Peter of England – Staffordshire - 2016
I might have to reevaluate my opinion that Peter doesn't plan to cash in the notes ...
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

He will be long gone with everyone's money before 2025
longdog

Post by longdog »

WeRe Bank has cleared any and every LLT/Cheque you issued for the payment of your debts – this is value received.
No it hasn't. Clearing means transferring the funds but there are no funds because the Re isn't a real unit of currency.

Poe stands zero change of collecting on a PN because WeRe bank is a scam and all the talk in the world about invitations to treat and value received isn't going to change that. There's no way on god's green earth that a court would enforce payment on a PN in these circumstances.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

At last - RE bank actually has produced something useful!

You can use their plastic card to scrape ice off your windshields (*may not apply in south Florida)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

On the German WeRe channels Smith's new ideas (cards and terminals) are an absolute no-go, even his most ardent defenders are openly mocking these suggestions.

Which doesn't mean that they have woken up to the general scam ...
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Wonder whether POE will be making a charge for these new cards for his victims, ahem customers? Yet another way to squeeze every ounce of revenue from his scam before scuttling off into the Caribbean sunset with everyone's money.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Oh, Mr. Smith is offering the card for a low, low price ...

From his website - https://www.werebank.co.uk/apply-for-th ... tion-form/
I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE PlanetRepayment Card Price £12
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Nice bundle of profit there since they cost about 40p each to have made.

Not sure if you realise but he said NFC card, so they won't even have a chip on unless he prints a fake one onto the front, let alone a magnetic strip.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Smith is using the Shotgun approach to innovation ... he got lucky with his Check/LLT nonsense and now, with the income trickling down, he tries to find a new cash-cow, anything that sounds remotely "financial". I bet insurance is next ...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm just waiting til PoE's next computer failure/hijacking/ransoming/accidental deletion/pick excuse to explain his not being able to keep up with it. These people really are prime fools.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

He's actually encouraging people to go to Stoke? Does this not increase the chances of someone decking him by 10000%?
longdog

Post by longdog »

FN75 wrote:He's actually encouraging people to go to Stoke? Does this not increase the chances of someone decking him by 10000%?
I very much doubt Poe is stupid enough to actually give out an address that he could be found at. He'll have a stooge to do the dangerous work for him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?