Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Seelenblut wrote:Oh, Mr. Smith is offering the card for a low, low price ...

From his website - https://www.werebank.co.uk/apply-for-th ... tion-form/
I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE PlanetRepayment Card Price £12
I have got three debit cards and seven credit cards with the major players. Every one of them was FOC.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Seelenblut wrote:Oh, Mr. Smith is offering the card for a low, low price ...

From his website - https://www.werebank.co.uk/apply-for-th ... tion-form/
I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE PlanetRepayment Card Price £12
I have got three debit cards and seven credit cards with the major players. Every one of them was FOC.
and this one is Re of charge
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

I wonder if they have refused to let ol Peter in?
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

This is taken from the Were Bank website

The notes will be ready in batches as they are printed and made available. Do not worry about the volumes required either! We have a method for mass ReDistribution which will astoundl!

Wonder if the distribution method will include getting victims to actually print off their own notes as and when required? In this way POE can further minimise his costs. Hope so. That is only going to end one way......
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Make a sentence out of this: "car crash about happen to"
Hi Peter
I really appreciate what your doing, and would like to join WeRe Bank, but have some information I require first, if you would be so kind. I’m originally from England, Burton on Trent, but now I’m living in Greece. Would I still be able to join? and as I have a House with an interest only mortgage on back in the UK that my friend lives in that pays the interest on. Should I use that address or my Greek one to join?
The Mortgage is around £138,000 and the interest payments are £426 per month, when I join and get my check book would you advise I pay the interest with the checks or should I ask for a settlement to pay the mortgage off fully? The Mortgage is with the Halifax if that makes any difference.
One more thing, would I be able to pay my Tax bill in Greece with the Checks?
Kind Regards
Andy Devine
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

We have a method for mass ReDistribution which will astoundl!
To tell you the truth, I believe he is right there. We will be astounded. We will be astounded by the stupidity of the method and we will also be astounded how easily his fans lap it up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

afateworsethandeath wrote:This is taken from the Were Bank website

The notes will be ready in batches as they are printed and made available. Do not worry about the volumes required either! We have a method for mass ReDistribution which will astoundl!

Wonder if the distribution method will include getting victims to actually print off their own notes as and when required? In this way POE can further minimise his costs. Hope so. That is only going to end one way......
Probably not, if Peter lets the suckers print their own notes he becomes redundant. It would be much better for him to sell them for that worthless fiat currency that is toxic and likely to implode or something.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Kind Regards
Andy Devine
Is someone pulling PoE's leg? "Andy Devine" was an American cowboy actor:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Devine
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

A number of members of the German WeRe forum have put their heads together and decided to send an open letter to Peter (and Karin - it is written in German) in the name of that community to answer the latest "newsletter". It shows the current state here pretty well:

Hello Karon, hello Peter,

we all have received your e-mails, including the one where you offer the new card for sale.

We especially noticed the last sentence which goes: "we cannot do this without YOU!"

This is certainly right, because what you promised us, for example;

Relieve from the coercion by the political and financial mafia,

Relieve from our bank debt,

Improvement of our daily life by providing a utilizable value,

Payment of all bills with your currency, and so on

has led us, with great trust, to send you a promissory note over 150.000 £ and register with your promising WeRe Bank.

So far nothing of that has happened, though, the LLTs were not accepted by any bank and many of us have legal troubles because of it. Meanwhile nobody even dares to use their LLTs anymore because they can expect problems with the law.

The mood in this forum has turned very negative, but this is not the only reason. For weeks now member were writing e-mails and never receive an answer. This costs trust - that's the way things go. Service, a functional support, are essential for this to have a future and for it to not fall asleep.

There was a promise that there would be negotiations with banks to accept LLTs, many members have waited for this, but it never happened. The people have lost their trust in you and the WeRe Bank, they feel they are left alone by you. The internet is also shredding the WeRe Bank and you, PoE, with headlines like: WeRe Bank, the greatest bluff of all times or similar quotes can be read everywhere.

Things that are regularly criticized here in the forum are:

Many here can’t read english e-mails. It would be your duty to provide translation into understandable German.

Translation of the website was promised also, but hasn’t happened yet.

We still have no online access to our accounts and many are tired of hearing “we ask for your patience”.

All of this isn’t helpful in acquiring new members and those new members would be needed desperately to create a tighter network. In addition there is barely a way to motivate anybody to register with WeRe Bank anymore because there is nothing that can be used as an argument. The success that we would need has never shown up.

But instead of being busy to get the LLTs accepted, of showing the willingness to communicate and compromise, to generate success stories that can be shown to new members, you have created a completely new “idea”, the

WeRe Bank Planet RePayment Card.

The general opinion here in the forum: Nobody needs that and nobody cares!!!

We can understand this sentiment, because:

1) We don’t have the density to use this amongst us and

2) maybe this works in Switzerland, but in Germany, Austria, Italy and France the distances between us are just too big and

3) the second step was done before the first.

When somebody builds a house he can’t start with the roof but has to finish the foundation first and that is what you have failed to do.

And on top of it all the cards have to be paid, in “Euro”.
Why can’t those be charged to our Re accounts - do you have no trust in your own currency?

With regards,
Forum WeRe Bank
Saldy, most are still blind to the possibility, that they were victims of a scam in the first place.
Last edited by Seelenblut on Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The winning streak continues
longdog

Post by longdog »

Seelenblut wrote:A number of members of the German WeRe forum have put their heads together and decided to send an open letter to Peter (and Karin - it is written in German) in the name of that community to answer the lates "nesletter". It shows the current state here pretty well:

Hello Karon, hello Peter,

<snip>

With regards,
Forum WeRe Bank
Saldy, most are still blind to the possibility, that they were victims of a scam in the first place.
That's a pretty damning summary from a 'supporter'.

Thanks as always for the free translation service.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear
Hey Peter pleas let know if you received Promissory Note. Peter this is so important. It my save my marriage .My account is 230142RB.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

And the reality bites......

That is the real tragedy in POE case. He is taking advantage of so many vulnerable people who really believe that they can get something for nothing. Many of them will be believing that all their debt problems can and will be eradicated by this ridiculous scam but will find themselves worse off in the long run. As much as I cannot believe their naivete and even stupidity, they are often very vulnerable due to the situation they find themselves in and will cling to anything that they think will help. Let's hope he pays for what he has done
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The German group gets ever so close to figuring out that something just isn't right, then immediately staggers off in the wrong direction. Schade!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The way things are going they'll have to be another beer gathering to meet with Seelenblut. Maybe for Octoberfest?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

My last Oktoberfest visit was 20 years ago ... and my last beer I had about 5 years ago ;)

Watching the WeRe disaster is really a frustrating study of people that only perceive information that agrees with their oppinions and never, ever question sources of such "facts".

There was this warning about the WeRe bank by the Austrian FMA (Financial Market Authority) a few months ago and it comes up regularly, because Austrian banks - naturally - use it often as a base for their decision to turn down WeRe checks. Last night someone cleverly found out that the part of the law that allowed the FMA to give out such warnings was declared unconstitutional in a 2009 high court decision - so all is good for WeRe, right?

It took me exactly 10 minutes to find out that, yes, in 2009 the mentioned paragraph was removed, because the court said the FMA can't give out those warnings without a process that allows for a protest, review and retraction of a wrongly published warning ... quite logical, actually, and a clear oversight in that law. Of course, three months later, still 2009, the paragraph was reinserted, somewhat extended, again allowing FMA warnings, but with the addition of a review and retract process.

But I am sure the "fact" of the warning being unconstitutional will spread ... that's how those arguments are created.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Seelenblut wrote:But I am sure the "fact" of the warning being unconstitutional will spread ... that's how those arguments are created.
But, even if it was unconstitutional, that doesn't mean the information given by the FMA is incorrect.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:... - allow us to break down the benefits you'll be enjoying in the period between receiving your worthless plastic oblong and the jail you'll find yourself in after trying to use it:

FEATURES
UNIQUE TO WeRe Bank and YOU
And by unique, we might even pretend everyone has a different account number!

NO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT
Heck, even I do6n't know what's going on half the time!

GLOBALISTS CASHLESS AGENDA
I don't understand what 'cash' is!
Brilliant! Someone should dub a Peter smith video with this. It's like Brian Butterfield on crack....!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You'd think Peter's true believers would use that 2009 amendment to appeal on behalf of WeRe Bank. Instead, they declare the FMA ruling unconstitutional out of context. I think that reveals their true mindset: they know it's a scam. They know if they did appeal to the FMA, it would just get smacked down again. So they're taking the path that keeps the scam alive, and gives it the most credibility, in the community they need to operate in.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From PoE's Facebook page. Unlike my bank, which keeps my personal information confidential, WeRe Bank now intends to let personal details be visible to everyone else. Including, presumably, my sockpuppet WeRe Bank identity.