Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Seelenblut »

A Swiss WeRe member has tried to pay a 36.000 Euro debt with a WeRe check and really went all out - additionally handing in 300 pages of documentation to the bank. The bank still turned him down ...

Last edited by Seelenblut on Mon May 30, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

I can't view the image you posted up.

I see on Peters face book page he has blasted us "twatloosers" again lol
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

This is why WeRe Bank works.
This is why the Twatloosers will never win.
This is why all shills/trolls are government operatives and will receive the payout they deserve.
This is why Ben Gilroy and Anthony Carlin are heroes.
This is why We together now KNOW what British Injustice is!
This is why with over 4,000,000 repossesions in the past 20 years NO DEBTOR (so called) has ever won!
This is why the politicians lie.
This is why the Legal profession fuck you over "4 ways from Sunday".
This is why you must begin to JOIN with a group which exposes the lies, makes the judges accountable and then brings on "La Nuit Debout".

In any "Debout" whatsoever?

https://youtu.be/vd2PYv_glNk[/quote]
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Pox »

Fearnchase wrote:
I see on Peters face book page he has blasted us "twatloosers" again lol
Yes he did, saw it with my own eyes about an hour ago. The leaves on my apple tree fluttered in the breeze as a result of the 'blasting'.

Thank God the blossom has already set, otherwise there would be no apples come Autumn.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so the whole four corners thing has finally happened? not impressed
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chaos wrote:so the whole four corners thing has finally happened? not impressed
Could the Power of Peter be the reason why those new shoes I bought last week are crippling my feet? It's never happened before. Just saying.......
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chaos wrote:so the whole four corners thing has finally happened? not impressed
I know. I was looking forward to a holiday, Four Corners sounded nice and exotic.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

This is why you must begin to JOIN with a group which exposes the lies, 
That was so desperately in need of a fix I couldn't let it lie.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Seelenblut wrote:A Swiss WeRe member has tried to pay a 36.000 Euro debt with a WeRe check and really went all out - additionally handing in 300 pages of documentation to the bank. The bank still turned him down ...

300 pages of absolute garbage no doubt. Still, this should be entertaining at least. I don't think the banks reply will be so lengthy.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sure the UCC reference would have had them quaking(laughing) in their boots, if they had known what it was or cared, I'm not at all sure what the CH Fed Council and BIS has to do with it, but I'm equally sure not at all what Ingo thinks( :sarcasmon: ), and I couldn't make out the one German document, equally inapropos I'm sure. So what it boils down to is that he tried to pay [unreadable banks name] with a rubber check and they aren't playing, and he's confused about why they're being so difficult I'm sure, after all Peter told him it would work. The stupid just keeps on coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone save the facebook post?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Peter Smith wrote:This is why WeRe Bank works....
When he says it "works", it's very important to remember that he only means it works for him. He continues to harvest fees from the stupid, greedy and desperate punters, in other words....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Zooming in for a bit more detail, working from the bottom up:

The WeRe 'check' is made out to 'Betreibungsamt Schaffhausen'. A Betreibungsamt is a Swiss government office that's responsible for aspects of debt collection. In particular it appears to handle bankruptcies. The check appears to be in the amount of 36864 Swiss francs, which would be roughly $37200 USD. The rest of the check and the page behind it is unfortunately too pixelated to read.

Above the vital SWALLOW clearance sheet, the sheet starting with "Sehr geehrte Damun und Herren," roughly translates to "Dear Sir or Madam, Enclosed you will receive a check to settle the claim against:"

Above that, "Answers from Support WeRe Bank / Dear Ingo, / Thank you for the clearing code. / We confirm receipt and inform you now that it is valid. Please keep it safe until the system is back online. / Thanks"

The sheet above that deals with the Yalta agreement. Unfortunately the use of color makes most of it too pixelated to read, except for "the logic is crystal clear and uncontradicted".

Above that is the discussion of the UCC, which I'm sure the Swiss authorities will find fascinating and edifying.

Then the "Protocol regarding the immunities of the Bank for International Settlements" (the Swiss bank that central banks use to bank with each other), and the "Agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and the Bank for International Settlements to determine the Bank's legal status".

Above that, things rapidly become unclear. The next-to-the-last sheet has the United Nations seal and the heading "Generalversammlung" ("General meeting"), suggesting that the UN is being brought into the mix.

Finally, there is an almost totally pixelated document which, somehow, I was actually able to find: it's the "IMF Working Paper: The Chicaco Plan Revisited", written by Michael Kumjog and Jaromir Benes. You can find this for yourself at https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/cat/l ... sk=26178.0 . One does wonder how it supports WeRe's position when it doesn't even represent the opinions of the IMF:
Disclaimer: This Working Paper should not be reported as representing the views of the IMF. The views expressed in this Working Paper are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy. Working Papers describe research in progress by the author(s) and are published to elicit comments and to further debate.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

KickahaOta wrote:The sheet above that deals with the Yalta agreement. Unfortunately the use of color makes most of it too pixelated to read, except for "the logic is crystal clear and uncontradicted".
It seems to be a translation into German of Peter's The YALTA Agreement Part 1.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Fearnchase wrote:This is why WeRe Bank works.
This is why the Twatloosers will never win.
This is why all shills/trolls are government operatives and will receive the payout they deserve.
What a classy guy.

If Peter was half the revolutionary banker/financier he makes himself out to be the results of his WeRe bank would be so startling, so wonderful that there wouldn't be any need all the sassy talk about his detractors.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How convenient, one simple check then 300 pages of gibberish, all to try to settle a debt. I don't know about you, bit I have never needed to provide that much information to pay by check before. What ever happened to"simply pay it" to paraphrase PoE.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

littleFred wrote:
KickahaOta wrote:The sheet above that deals with the Yalta agreement. Unfortunately the use of color makes most of it too pixelated to read, except for "the logic is crystal clear and uncontradicted".
It seems to be a translation into German of Peter's The YALTA Agreement Part 1.
there seems to be too much looking into what is bring said. 'yalta' to poo means: yalta be taking these checks and not asking questions.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More success !!1!. After berating someone for pointing out the flaws in the plan, she comes out with this win

The Bank in question refused to clear the cheques but said they would be returned; they were not returned so i wrote to the head office; received a nice email back saying they were definitely not be returning them;

I commenced my common law claim, and the cheques were returned in four days; they did not have cancel written on them, The Bank still have one cheque and i have issued a claim for that one; send me back my cheque or its value.

Frontline bank staff accepted that the cheques were legitimate financial instruments and, the bank manager said he was surprise they had not been cleared; it seems the culprits (following instructions no doubt) are the "clearing team"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

The Bank still have one cheque and i have issued a claim for that one; send me back my cheque or its value.
seems that's exactly what you've gotten so far. lol
rumpelstilzchen

arayder wrote:
If Peter was half the revolutionary banker/financier he makes himself out to be the results of his WeRe bank would be so startling, so wonderful that there wouldn't be any need all the sassy talk about his detractors.
Yeah, come to think of it you never see banks like Barclays complaining about shills, trolls or "government operatives". Strange eh?
BHF wrote: