Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by AndyPandy »

Frontline bank staff accepted that the cheques were legitimate financial instruments and, the bank manager said he was surprise they had not been cleared; it seems the culprits (following instructions no doubt) are the "clearing team"
Damn those clearing teams !!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Well that did not take long. On his latest Twatloosers thread, Peter of Pisstakes marks are already holding conversations with themselves. You would think he would have learnt by now how to delete the whole conversation but nope the comedy continues.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

What's hilarious is the one guy who blasted Peter for deleting comments, to which an idiot replied "No he doesn't! If he does, then how come I can see your comment, huh?" and then the next thing you know, the comment is deleted.
I have repeatedly shared the original ukcolumn broadcast. But none of the people I know have shared it, or even liked it, none of them even bothered to fucking watch it I bet. I''m surrounded by a population of sheep and feeling very isolated and desparate. Are there any RE movement, WeRe Bank members in Birmingham UK I could team up with?????
When you pretend everyone around you is mentally inferior while posting complete and utter drivel, expect to be ignored son.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I can kind of resonate with what he says (I think) in that he means that he is surrounded by apathy, no one wants to join in with the little scheme.

Nothing new in that but to put it the way he does isn't helpful.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

The owner of the German WeRe forum (a German woman under the alias "enigma") has addressed the rumbles among the members in a lengthy post ...

Some (translated) passages ...
1. I have started the WeRe project with a lot of enthusiasm. I was full of hope that finally someone wasn't just talking but really offering a perspective to get people out of their trouble (debts) ... otherwise I wouldn't have created this forum.

2. I dont have direct contact with peter or karin. They are in the organizer chat by Almedina (who has direct contact) but my understanding of peter's english is close to zero. I don't understand the guy IF he shows up. Since his press speaker Lisbeth Nielsson is here we basically no longer hear from Peter or Karin internally. Because I don't get along with Nabila [organizes the open member skype chats and Mumble voice meetings] I don't have information from the Mumble meetings either ... but I am not surprised that there are only 30 people left there.

3. I think its a FUCKING JOKE that there are no answers to e-mails that are send from members in troubles. Nobody can tell me that the amount of mails is so big nowadays that they can't be handled. Most members (and I had a lot of conversations) have given up on Were by now. And when important mails like the one by Andreas [the member that was convicted for the use of WeRe checks and is now working on his appeal] go to England and get NO REACTION, then that shows the poor state.

4. It's also sad that with so many German members - with a German co-owner who is supposedly writing the newsletters - they dont manage a German translation.

5. I have written to Peter and Karin before opening the forum and reported about my plan, inviting them to take a look at it. I would have liked their blessing. Reaction? ZERO, NOTHING, NADA ... They won't show up to listen to your postings / opinions. Forget it. I would wish it would happen, but I am quite the realist there [not so much everywhere else].

6. The current banking world is conspiring against Were - with the current rules we will not get anywhere. I know of some efforts happening in the background, but concrete walls are easier to penetrate than our banks.

For my part, I have set myself a deadline - this is also connected to possible changes in the banking world. [in German Were circles there are regularly different conspiracy theories popping up, that expect the collapse of the financial or political system, one more bizarre than the next] I still have hope that then Were bank will finally be accepted and we finally reap our reward.

But we also need access to the back office so we can give back our old LLTs [that were "cleared" and subtracted from the RE accounts but not accepted - so basically all of them] so we don't have useless charges on our accounts that weren't transferred.

About the Were card ... sorry, but that's a joke in my eyes. There is not one place that would accept it. But meanwhile we are supposed to pay 10 Euro quarterly [I didn't even notice that there is a reaccuring cost].

So, where are we standing today? Many of us have more problems than before and now PoE leaves his members standing in the rain.

It would be great, if the project would have success after all - but I am losing hope with every action by Peter of England. I am deeply disappointed.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Oh dear. POE reminds me of Michael Scott from The Office constantly saying to his supporters " Standby for a big surprise " without actually having a big surprise or thinking through what it could be. Sounds like even his most ardent supporters are losing faith
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Seelenblut wrote:The owner of the German WeRe forum (a German woman under the alias "enigma") has addressed the rumbles among the members in a lengthy post ...

Many thanks, Seelenblut. It seems the wheels have completely fallen off the bus in Germany and Austria now. In the dealings I've had through my job with both countries, I've found that my emails always get a prompt reply - I think this must be the norm for Germans and Austrians to reply quickly. I don't recall ever having to chase one of my counterparts in Germany or Austria for a reply to an email.

If that's the case, I can imagine the frustration and anger at the lack of communication from Peter and Karin. Of course, it's no surprise to us, as we saw it with English, Australian, American and Canadian WeRe Bank members, who never got a response from Peter either. But the scales are starting to fall from the eyes of our members in Continental Europe.

Your updates are most gratefully appreciated, Seelenblut.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Thank you :) And before people believe that the WeRe members are actually waking up and getting sensible ... they are furious with the administration, but otherwise they are as delusional and crazy as always. Here is another post by the same user (enigma), in the same thread, explaining what she meant with "possible changes in the banking world".
And why do I have hope that the banking world is changing?

It looks right now like the head of the cabal (RKM [Rothschild Khazarian Mafia]) has signed capitulation papers. I am only waiting for the confirmation that the signature has reached Den Haag. After that there are only a few fat cats left that haven't understood that IT IS OVER with their games of enslavement!!

I think it won't take long and we will start to hear amazing things in the official media. For example a new USA republic, a new American currency, NESARA, the worldwide return of gold-covered currencies and their re-evaluation, and so on ...

Everything will be fixed that has been gagged, tied, suppressed by the RKM (for example the gold and silver price), everything that has been used to exploit humanity.

That also means new rules for the banking system, made FOR the people. And exactly there I see the chance for the WeRe bank / Swallow system, and also the payout by Swissindo.

We are approaching good times - we just have to hold out a little longer.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Seelenblut wrote:

We are approaching good times - we just have to hold out a little longer.
That's what Hitler was saying some time around mid April 1945 :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I kept thinking that the next thing for these poor people is to invest in Dinars!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ah, the khazars poke their heads up after a long absence.

For those who aren't familiar, the khazars were one of the peoples that moved into Europe in late roman times. And it is apparently (it's a subject i haven't explored) recorded that some of them converted to judaism.

This bit of history has been transmuted in some circles into a claim that the khazars appropriated the forms and terminology of the old judean national religion, but then reshaped it for their own nefarious purposes. They then expanded north and westward, leaving the judeans back in the middle east to disappear.

Hence when you meet someone who clams to be a jew today, you are meeting a liar, a usurper, an heir to a centuries old conspiracy of theft, fraud, and cultural corruption, who has no genetic or cultural connection to the real chosen of God.

And therefor 1) you can hate these people categorically and revere the prophets of the Old Testament without being in any way hypocritical. and 2) because they are all guilty of this horrible and blasphemous impersonation, any action you take against them is righteous.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Anyone fancy chipping in on my new timeshare?

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ah, the khazars poke their heads up after a long absence.
I like that after reading your post I go on Youtube and this is at the top of the reccomended videos list:

https://youtu.be/vqAsEWRqZN4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

weRE off to jail!

Translation from Google - an a little information. SSL (Sonnenstaatland) is a german homepage wich informs about the activities of the "Reichsbürger-Szene". So, they know also a lot oft the activ persons. The person of the first case not only tried to send "promissory notes", he also tried to pay with were-cheques. There are also a lot of youtube-videos about this.

Now the translation

Policemen to protect the Nördlinger District Court

Because of attempted fraud in the six figures a 62-year-old had to answer on Tuesday. He belongs to the group "Reich citizens". By Michael Lindner

Several policemen pursue the process - in civil as well as spectators uniformed next to the prosecutor, but also in the dock takes precaution an official place. Directly in front of the courtroom and at the inlet of Nördlinger Amtsgericht other officers and sergeant are posted. But why these safeguards turns "only" an attempted fraud in the six figures in a process that is?

The answer lies in the 62-year-old defendant, a native Wertinger who lives now in Kempten. It belongs to the group "Reich Citizenship", which claims that the Federal Republic did not exist. He rejects not only the laws from the PC, even his own name. The scene, which is focused in the new federal states, made earlier this year in Kaufbeuren for tumultuous scenes. The defendants had brought to trial 20 acquaintances stolen the court record from the table of the judge and left the trial before the verdict. The same would be repeated in Nördlingen no. The head of the police inspection Nördlingen, Walter Beck, said in an interview with our newspaper: "We were informed by the court that it could lead to violence."

The deputy press secretary at the District Court Nördlingen, Gerhard Schamann, asked the police for assistance - even at the entry control ". The presence of our sergeant and police officials has helped make the negotiation went well over the stage" As Beck tells were least seven sympathizers in Nördlingen go, them the inlet was not permitted due to lack of identity cards or passports for fantasy. Two men were taken into custody - because official arrogance. A 69-year old pensioner was clad in a robe as a judge, a 52-year-old man pretended to be a prosecutor. What they were up to the courthouse, was not known.

At trial yesterday the 62-year-old defendant attempted fraud in six-figure range was accused. Specifically, it decreased by around 420,000 euros. The man was in a bank the loan contract no longer fulfill, the creditors demanded around 130,000 euros from him. Therefore, several of its properties to be auctioned in the district of Dillingen on Nördlinger District Court.

In the early 2015 date he put the bank in front of a promissory note in the amount of 290000 euro to adjust the process. Debtor is in charge of the auction Rechtspfleger opinion of the accused. About three weeks later faxed the 62-year "Reich Citizenship" a second promissory note to the financial institution. Therein the Rechtspfleger was again listed as a debtor - this time, the total amounted to almost 130,000 euros. Because of this attempted fraud totaling approximately 420,000 euros demanded Attorney Lutz Lauffer a sentence of 17 months for the 62-year-old defendant. The man was convicted in a previous process to four years imprisonment and was at the material time still open probation.

Meanwhile, public defender Roman Gercek pleaded for a "last warning shot" and a fine of 240 days. Judge Andrea Eisenbarth sentenced the accused to imprisonment of one year. Since he did not accept the attempted fraud even in his closing remarks, not question came a suspended sentence for the judge. The verdict is not yet legally binding.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

We get the idea, but linky-thingy please in case we have a human translator.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Please, won't somebody send for Ebert & Co, Forensic Justice Consultants.... :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Here a manual translation of the article (I like to point out, the article does not mention WeRe, only the SSL facebook and forum posters use the term, and from the description in the text it sounds more like a promissory notes - but the language is not clear, the reporter didn't seem experienced with Reichsbürger financial theories ;) ).
Police to protect Nördlinger district court

This Tuesday a 62 year old had to answer charges of attempted fraud in the range of a six-figure amount. He is part of the "Reichsbürger" group.

Several officers observed the hearing - in civilian clothes as regular audience as well as in uniform right next to the prosecution, but also on the defendant's bench, officer sat down as a precaution. Directly in front of the courtroom entrance and at the gate of the Nördlinger district court building there are several more detectives and officers stationed. But why these security precautions for a trial that is "only" about a fraud attempt in a six-figure range?

The answer lies with the 62 year old accused, born in Wertinger, now living in Kempten. He is part of the "Reichsbürger" movement, which claims that the Federal Republic of Germany doesn't exist. He doesn't just reject laws, no, even his own name, too. The scene, with its center in the former East-German states, was responsible for tumultuous scenes in Kaufbeurern at the beginning of this year. The accused in that case had brought along about 20 friends which stole court papers from the judge's table and left the trial before sentencing. This was not supposed to happen in Nördlingen. The chief of the police station Nördlingen, Walter Beck, told the newspaper in an interview: "We were informed by the court that there might be a riot."

The assistant spokesperson for the district court Nördlingen, Gerhard Schamann, asked the police for support - including controls at the entries: "The presence of officers and detectives has helped the hearing to go smoothly." According to Beck at least 7 sympathizers came to Nördlingen, entrance was denied to all of them because they either lacked papers or presented fantasy ones. Two men were arrested - because of assumption of authority. A 69 year old retiree was dressed as a judge in robe, a 52 year old man tried to pass himself off as prosecutor. It's unknown what they had planned once inside the courtroom.

In yesterdays hearing the 62 year old defendant was charged with attempted fraud in the range of a six-figure amount. The amount was around 420.000 Euro, to be exact. The man was no longer able to repay a loan from a credit bank, the creditor demanded around 130.000 Euro. Because of that, several properties in the district Dillingen were about to be auctioned off by the Nördlinger district court.

At the auction date in 2015 he presented a promissory note over 290.000 Euro to the bank to halt the proceedings. According to the defendant's opinion, the enforcement officer responsible for the auction would be the debtor. About 3 weeks later the 62 year old "Reichsbürger" faxed a second promissory note to the bank. Again, the enforcement officer was listed as the debtor - this time the amount was about 130.000 Euro. Because of this attempted fraud over a total sum or 420.000 Euro the prosecutor Lutz Lauffer asked for a 17 month prison sentence for the 62 year old defendant. The man had been convicted in a previous case and sentenced to a 4 year prison term, but was out on probation at the time of the crime.

The public defender Roman Gercek asked for a "last warning shot" and a fine of 240 daily rates. Judge Andrea Eisenbarth sentenced the defendant to one year in prison. Because the defendant wouldn't acknowledge the attempted fraud even in his closing statement, according to the judge probation was out of the question. The judgement is not yet final.
Original German newspaper article
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

For those who are interested

Pip Pip Peter is now driving a little german car with german plates.
He hasnt actually moved into Brampton House, they have seen him once, apparently he is currently in Germany.

The people who own the business centre did not seem overly bothered when i visted their house near Newcastle under Lyme. They seemed quite shocked that i knew where they lived and all about them. when i questioned why they let Peter in. They simply said "all we do is rent out office space", filled them in on the scam and told them to google Were Bank etc. Also said they should speak to their bank about Were Bank.

Got impression as long as they get their pieces of silver from Peter they are not bothered,

I should add that Mrs Vaughan was most pleasant in this whole episode.
Last edited by Fearnchase on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

You'll find most mail accommodation addresses are like this, until someone turns up with a Court Order they won't take off the rose tinted glasses.