Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Your British authorities seems strangely reluctant to address the issue of the validity of the cheques even though they've spread like a virus throughout the UK. Well they've shown up here in Canada and a Canadian court has stepped up to do your heavy-lifting for you.
Hey, no fair! If a UK debtor had made a Werebank-based defence in a UK court it would've been tossed out just as peremptorily. Canada was just lucky to get the first Were-loon who was prepared to take it all the way...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He's not technically wrong about Kiri.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9809

She launched a fake debit card scheme earlier in the year (very similar in structure to WeRe bank) then vanished after taking some payments from customers.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Your British authorities seems strangely reluctant to address the issue of the validity of the cheques even though they've spread like a virus throughout the UK. Well they've shown up here in Canada and a Canadian court has stepped up to do your heavy-lifting for you.
Hey, no fair! If a UK debtor had made a Werebank-based defence in a UK court it would've been tossed out just as peremptorily. Canada was just lucky to get the first Were-loon who was prepared to take it all the way...
Are you saying that you are a nation of quitters who are not willing to fight for your beliefs? That you crumble at the first opposition? Our Canadian crazies are willing to fight for what their delusions tell them they deserve.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Are you saying that you are a nation of quitters who are not willing to fight for your beliefs? That you crumble at the first opposition? Our Canadian crazies are willing to fight for what their delusions tell them they deserve.
Our judiciary just take a lot more subtle approach towards humouring them. Here's an example:
http://www.informationtribunal.gov.uk/D ... .2015).PDF

The "Common Law of Court of Record"? Nope, you are reading the wrong book. There's a more up to date one that you should read. Case closed.

Its a lot more efficient, although I imagine these litigants leave the court as uninformed as when they started.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Welcome to Quatloos, nebuer. Grog is served in the fo'c'sle at 8 bells.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Yes, I'm afraid that's the truth of it. The crazies of the home nation are weak and ineffectual, leaving a necessity for the rugged pioneer crazies of our loyal colonies to step up. Thank you for baling us out again.
guilty

Post by guilty »

On PoE's FB Page:
Sam Lewis says: My brother has had he bank account closed because he tried to pay of a credit card bill with a were bank cheque, what is Peter of England going to do about it, can he provide alternative bank facilities, could i have a proper response, rather than something rude and sarcastic that i have been seen before, help is , how does he get a refund from as you dont need seem to answer tickets etc
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

More from that guy:

Peter, why have you deleted my comment?, i asked you what you were going to do about my brother who has had his account closed because he used one of what can only be called a dodgy cheque to pay of a credit card bill. Instead of deleting comments because prospective suckers might not pay you, why not actually answer the questions raised and stand up, no sarcasm, or excuse just a proper answer.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:More from that guy:

...Instead of deleting comments because prospective suckers might not pay you, why not actually answer the questions raised and stand up, no sarcasm, or excuse just a proper answer.
The obvious answer to that question is probably the answer he already knows but doesn't want to admit... "I won't answer your question because I am a con-man and you are my marks... You have NO rights."
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

longdog wrote:"I won't answer your question because I am a con-man and you are my marks... You have NO rights."
Or as Peter so eloquently put it, "I have the right to do whatever I want with your money".
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:
longdog wrote:"I won't answer your question because I am a con-man and you are my marks... You have NO rights."
Or as Peter so eloquently put it, "I have the right to do whatever I want with your money".
Reminds me of the title of George Graham Rice's autobiography. Rice was an American conman in the early part of the 20th century who wrote up his story in the 1930's under the title "My Adventures With Your Money".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Welcome to Quatloos, nebuer. Grog is served in the fo'c'sle at 8 bells.
Thanks for the welcome :-)
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Awesome. He is still FrEe! Keep it up Peter. You are going great guns. Maintain please. 8)
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

pigpot wrote:Awesome. He is still FrEe! Keep it up Peter. You are going great guns. Maintain please. 8)
He is losing people their homes and leading them into more debt, and you think he is "going great guns" Seriously?

Whatever your smoking you need to leave off of it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

another victory BOOM !!!1!!!! from the WeRe Forum (remember those that claimed success with Barclays)

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Good bit of redaction there. :haha:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Good bit of redaction there. :haha:

He's a WereBank member, he thinks it's normal for everyone to have the same account number.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:Awesome. He is still FrEe! Keep it up Peter. You are going great guns. Maintain please. 8)
I have to agree with you, pigpot. PoE is still managing to fleece people who are stupid enough to send him legal tender in exchange for worthless cheque books full of worthless cheques. Watching them fail is great entertainment. Knowing they are sending PoE real money that he can spend anywhere in exchange for cheques that can't be used anywhere makes it especially entertaining. You can only admire PoE. They say "You can't kid a kidder" but PoE is proving that old saying to be wrong.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Good bit of redaction there. :haha:
Even with the credit card number I'd doubt anyone would be able to get much out of abusing it. Let's face it nobody's at Peters door because they are in good financial health.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Although RobSwift supports WeRe on the GOOFy WeRe Bank is a Fraud States Canadian Court thread, he also posts a thread asking Peter some pertinant questions. I copy-paste them here, as they may not last long.
RobSwift wrote:To Peter of England I have some questions from myself and other Were bank members, I would rather have done it privately and did try to, but you proved somewhat elusive to pin down, so unfortunately I am left with no option but to post here and hope that you will do all Were members the courtesy of replying:

1) Why have you mentioned debt forgiveness on the PN's when we are not creating a debt with you?

2) Why have you not accepted offers of help, in spite of your protestations of having a lot on your plate ?

3) Why has WeRe response times not improved to the point that members are not kept waiting more than 3 days, in spite of me giving advice on how to streamline your operations, whilst still protecting were from insider attacks?

4) What is the deal with the off world help?

5) Why have you not turned up to court to aide anyone... Plenty have asked you too yet you have failed to assist why?

6) Why are recruits called members?

7) Why are still recruiting when you should be focused on service and protection of existing members and fixing the operational side of things first?

8) Why are you not pulling people together as a group and a "movement" (as you had once talked about) in order to oppose the corrupt system in a joint effort?

Your thoughts/answers to the questions posed would be much appreciated.
I doubt that Peter will bother replying, so I'll take the liberty of replying for him.

1. Because Peter wants your cash. Your real money, the stuff you (and he) can actually use.

2. Because then he would have to split the cash with other people.

3. Because rapid response times would defeat Peter's goal, which is to fool people into thinking that his theories work and his lies are true.

4. There is no off-world help. This is another smoke-screen for the scam.

5. Because he can't supply any help in court. He can fool the suckers with his lies about the law, but he wouldn't fool a court.

6. It doesn't matter if they are called recruits or members or suckers or victims. They are still suckers.

7. Because he wants cash from suckers. Most suckers quickly realise they have been scammed, and don't keep paying £10/month. So Peter's income depends on a constant flow of new suckers. Peter spending time on "service and protection of existing members and fixing the operational side of things" would be a waste of time because nothing could fix his fraudulent system.

8. Peter is, in his own way, "pulling people together ... to oppose the corrupt system in a joint effort". But I would say he is pushing people together under a bus, in the hope that the bloody mess will cause some difficulty to the bus.