Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Losleones »

Actinglikeabankerwanker wrote:
besides this section is not for questions all sections are not for questions, just follow the woo sheeple & lose everything
Corrected for you ALAW.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... kbuzHrfWK0
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Looks like Robswift's plan to set himself up as the next BertieBert Right-Hand Man to PoE has come to nothing. Maybe even Peter, in all his own mental health delusional paranoia, is able to recognise that Robswift is a total moron with anger management issues.

Swifty's too stupid to articulate or sustain a train of thought for more than a paragraph and is a classic fence-jumper, eager to ingratiate himself with whomever he sees as flavour of the month at any particular moment. As soon as someone he doesn't like criticises WeRe Bank, he'll be its biggest supporter once again. We've seen it time and time again from this cretin.

I know it drives him and One Cell mad that they've not managed to "out" me on GOOFY. Ah, the joys of throwaway email addresses and a new account every couple of weeks... :D
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

mufc1959 wrote:
I know it drives him and One Cell mad that they've not managed to "out" me on GOOFY. Ah, the joys of throwaway email addresses and a new account every couple of weeks... :D
:haha:
I've thought about posting on Goofy but doubt my post count would reach double figures. Good lad MU keep up the good work. :snicker:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

whilst still protecting were from insider attacks?
what insiders? lmao! is he insinuating fraud of England is attacking himself?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote:
The irony being that Jim's address is widely known as he 'outed' himself. PoE's location however is wherever he parks up for the night.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote: I know it drives him and One Cell mad that they've not managed to "out" me on GOOFY. Ah, the joys of throwaway email addresses and a new account every couple of weeks... :D
But surely they know you practically live at Ashtown New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: I know it drives him and One Cell mad that they've not managed to "out" me on GOOFY. Ah, the joys of throwaway email addresses and a new account every couple of weeks... :D
But surely they know you practically live at Ashtown New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF.
Aye, and it's just a mile from my other hangout, Passions Massage Parlour first floor, 83 Ducie Street. :snicker:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

mufc1959 wrote:Looks like Robswift's plan to set himself up as the next BertieBert Right-Hand Man to PoE has come to nothing. Maybe even Peter, in all his own mental health delusional paranoia, is able to recognise that Robswift is a total moron with anger management issues.

Swifty's too stupid to articulate or sustain a train of thought for more than a paragraph and is a classic fence-jumper, eager to ingratiate himself with whomever he sees as flavour of the month at any particular moment. As soon as someone he doesn't like criticises WeRe Bank, he'll be its biggest supporter once again. We've seen it time and time again from this cretin.

I was banned from there within five minutes of my initial post which simply, politely asked for evidence for a claim which someone had made about Peter of Enticement. I can't be arsed to go through a proxy just to be banned if I don't tuck my freeman bedsheets in quite correctly, again.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

In the latest FB comment clearout, PoE has deleted every mention of the Canadian Success!!1! despite his earlier threats of a grand ReButtal [sic], so I guess he's given up on that.

He's also deleted (for the umpteenth time) the guy demanding a response about his brother's accounts being closed down and lamenting the fact he keeps having his comments deleted.

Quel surprise.
longdog

Post by longdog »

No doubt all of that negative energy was affecting the exchange rate of the Re against those toxic fiat currencies. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:No doubt all of that negative energy was affecting the exchange rate of the Re against those toxic fiat currencies. :snicker:
That is the surest sign of success...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm looking forward to the fallout from the Keshe Foundation Magrav Generator scam (in conjunction with WeRe Bank).

In case you're not familiar with this, a scammer has 'invented' some kind of 'free energy' generator that allows you to create your own electricity using 'science'. Naturally, it doesn't work. And you only have to do a brief google search to find that the launch of this product has been promised for years and years, with eager punters ready and willing to buy one and not one single generator ever being sent to anyone.

Anyway, our favourite entrepreneur, PoE, has negotiated a special deal with the Foundation for it to accept WeRe cheques (and, once they're launched on 1 December, WeRe Bank Notes) to buy the generators. A special code will be provided for WeRe members. The greedy punters, already dazzled with the 'free money' Peter's provided them with now want to take advantage of 'free energy' - although if you can pay your leccy bills with WeRe cheques, why would you need a free energy generator? But I digress ...

They're expensive - the unit is €499.99, plus 21% 'tax', plus a mandatory donation of €300 (which PoE has tried to suggest should be diverted to WeRe Bank - notwithstanding that PoE doesn't accept payment made using Re cheques), making a total of €904.99, which is about £640 or US$1,000. Not sure how that translates into Re, as I couldn't find a conversion for Re on Travelex. Of course, if you're paying in fake money, it doesn't really matter how much they cost, as you're not actually out of pocket except in your own imagination, but I doubt the WeRe members will see it that way.

Anyway, I'd be willing to wager Jimmy's house that not one single person who parts with the 'money' from their WeRe account will actually receive anything from the Keshe Foundation. Then who will they blame? And how will PoE be able to turn this around and claim it's all the fault of the punters for doing something wrong?

Should be entertaining to watch. I'll bring the popcorn.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that all is required is the word "free" and they come out drooling and their critical thinking, always assuming they had any to begin with and I don't, completely shuts down. I mean really, €905 for something they can get off the internet for free if they'll just look, and it won't work any better than the one they're shelling out €905 for. What a prize collection of chumps, there are cold call companies that would pay good money for that sucker list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand

Post by morrand »

So far, we've gotten a fairly tepid response to Peter's shenanigans from the UK authorities, and a Canadian court stopping judicially short of calling him a g**d*** m************ s***h*** conman. But so far, I haven't seen anything directly on point come across the wire from the US courts.

Still, there are some close matches:
NONPRECEDENTIAL DISPOSITION
To be cited only in accordance with Fed. R. App. P. 32.1

United States Court of Appeals For the Seventh Circuit
Chicago, Illinois 60604

Submitted November 6, 2015*
Decided November 12, 2015

Before
WILLIAM J. BAUER, Circuit Judge
JOEL M. FLAUM, Circuit Judge
DAVID F. HAMILTON, Circuit Judge

No. 15‐2112

ALFRED O. McGEE, JR., Plaintiff‐Appellant,

v.

NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION, Defendant‐Appellee.

Appeal from the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division.
No. 14 C 5989
Robert W. Gettleman, Judge.

ORDER

Alfred McGee defaulted on his car loan. In a complaint bearing hallmarks of the “sovereign citizen” movement, see El v. AmeriCredit Fin. Services, Inc., 710 F.3d 748, 750 (7th Cir. 2013); Bryant v. Washington Mutual Bank, 524 F. Supp. 2d 753, 758–60 (W.D. Va. 2007), McGee sued the lender, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, because it would not honor a “bill of exchange” that, McGee said, made the United States Treasury responsible for his debt. Nissan counterclaimed for the loan balance and possession of the car. The district court granted Nissan judgment on the pleadings, and McGee appealed. We affirm in all respects the judgment in favor of Nissan.

McGee’s complaint theorizes that, under the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in Illinois, Nissan’s refusal to recognize his bill of exchange operated as a discharge of the $13,009 debt. The complaint also alleges that Nissan’s silence about the bill of exchange in the company’s correspondence with him violated two criminal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 241 (conspiracy against rights) and § 1341 (mail fraud). Nissan countered that McGee had breached the loan contract and also engaged in a deceptive practice by writing a bad check, see 720 ILCS 5/17-1(B), (E). The lender demanded the car and damages. In granting judgment for Nissan, the district court reasoned that McGee’s bill of exchange mimics those consistently rejected by other courts as worthless. The court awarded Nissan title to the car and $18,553, which includes costs and attorney fees.

McGee’s claims are frivolous. He does not state claims under § 241 or § 1341; both provisions are federal criminal statutes that do not provide a private right of action. See Central Bank of Denver, N.A. v. First Interstate Bank of Denver, N.A., 511 U.S. 164, 190 (1994) (discussing reluctance to infer private right of action from criminal prohibitions); Andrews v. Heaton, 483 F.3d 1070, 1076 (10th Cir. 2007) (concluding that § 241 does not provide private right of action); Wisdom v. First Midwest Bank, 167 F.3d 402, 408 (8th Cir. 1999) (same for § 1341). McGee does not explicitly challenge the award on Nissan’s counterclaims, and we agree with the district court that McGee’s only defense to those counterclaims—that Nissan’s refusal to recognize his bill of exchange operated as a discharge—is likewise frivolous.

Accordingly, the district court’s judgment is AFFIRMED.

* After examining the briefs and record, we have concluded that oral argument is unnecessary. Thus the appeal is submitted on the briefs and record. See Fed. R. App. P. 34(a)(2)(C).
I've looked at the record in the underlying case, and this definitely is the older version of the Bill of Exchange scheme (i.e., write "Accepted for Value", etc., on the bill stub, and that pays off the bill) rather than the WeRe Bank, but given that the Seventh Circuit rejected Mr. McGee's appeal in six days and three paragraphs, I see no reason to believe the WeRe Bank would fare much better. (The Seventh Circuit, incidentally, includes DuPage County, Illinois, where our poor evicted WeRe customer lives, or used to live, anyway.)

Incidentally, Mr. McGee's complaint included, as an exhibit, a copy of his credit report showing the car loan's balance as zero, and its status as, "Account charged off. $13,041 written off." Mr McGee had excitedly circled these points and annotated them, in red, "SETOFF with bill of exchange, no balance remain." So much for that.
---
Morrand
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:In the latest FB comment clearout, PoE has deleted every mention of the Canadian Success!!1! despite his earlier threats of a grand ReButtal [sic], so I guess he's given up on that.

He's also deleted (for the umpteenth time) the guy demanding a response about his brother's accounts being closed down and lamenting the fact he keeps having his comments deleted.

Quel surprise.
Yesterday I even challenged Penis of England to offer up his "ReButtal", only to have my comment deleted, and one of my many Facebook pages BLOCKED !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Yawn. Yes he's still "F Re" and free... Next. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

From Facebook...
Tina Cody Metts

Today at 03:22

My checks are being sent back from the banks. Can we buy the new legal tender checks? And how much are they?
The rubbish you sold me doesn't work... Please sell me more rubbish :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:From Facebook...
Tina Cody Metts

Today at 03:22

My checks are being sent back from the banks. Can we buy the new legal tender checks? And how much are they?
The rubbish you sold me doesn't work... I'm really really stupid, let me prove it to you again Please sell me more rubbish :snicker:
There, FIFU.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote:
The rubbish you sold me doesn't work... I'm really really stupid, let me prove it to you again Please sell me more rubbish :snicker:
A few years ago I was visiting friends in small-town America. They held a get-together so I could meet their friends. Now anyone who knows me will agree that most of what comes out of my mouth is rubbish. Sometimes complete rubbish. But the Americans at this party - most of them intelligent, professional people (including a few lawyers, college professors and accountants) - hung on my every word as if it was the Sermon on the Mount or something. The reason? I have an English accent! One of them actually said to me "oh, everything you say in that accent sounds so clever!".

I'm wondering if part of the reason for PoE's apparent success in recruiting WeRe members in the States is because his accent (even with its flat Midlands vowels) gives him an air of gravitas that allows him to talk utter bollocks and yet have these chumps throwing money at him like there's no tomorrow.
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:
I'm wondering if part of the reason for PoE's apparent success in recruiting WeRe members in the States is because his accent (even with its flat Midlands vowels) gives him an air of gravitas that allows him to talk utter bollocks and yet have these chumps throwing money at him like there's no tomorrow.
There may be some truth in what you say, plus the fact that he uses some big words, which makes him sound intelligent. Sometimes out of context though, but his punters wouldn't realise this I don't think.

On a similar vein, a dermatologist friend used to prescribe an emollient called Unguentum Merck to her eczema patients just because she felt the word Unguentum had some gravitas (as opposed to using the word ointment).