Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:No one lost their home because of Peter.
They lost their homes by not paying back loans
You can't blame Petey for that.
I half expect to see him on the cover of Time magazine for his herculean efforts to introduce an alternative to the current system that enslaves millions.
Tip top feller.

My boy, you are suffering from a lack of quality videos. I can appreciate how this is effecting you, Jon Dow the DerB man has given up!! Roy was last seen demanding attention from a Sergeant after his fall down the stairs.....leaving us all in suspense!. Its no good commenting here....I doubt any care.
Take a little break write a congratulation note to Tom and you will feel better. I too miss the loss of our favourites, Idiot has given up kayaking and wandering around towns and villages, Jimmy has banned both of us.... it just is what it is.
This place is for serious discussion unless you are talking about real ale. However bad life gets just be pleased you are not a Russ, a PoE , Tom, Roy , Kak or Mak or a drinker of real ale and I am sure you will feel better. :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Joinder wrote:No one cares about half wits paying for worthless cheques, at least it injected a bit of excitement and hope into their lives, I reckon they've had a bargain, you've just got to admire the man.
Not true, I care, and the LAW cares. If all you are about is "excitement", I recommend you take a trip to your local strip club.

And lastly, no, I don't have to "admire the man". Admire a petty, low-grade, bottom-feeding conman who cons the poorest of the poor out of what little money they do have? :shrug:
The law doesn't care, he's still free.
Your idea of excitement is a visit to a strip club?...oh well, each to their own, but Peter has got people thinking about money, that's the genius of the man
Is it REal ?....of course not, as we all now know, its created out of nothing.
He put forward an idea, a concept, it was a piece of forward and creative thinking, put into action.
You've just got to stand up an applaud the guy.
What's really despicable is his captive market are the stupid and the desperate and for a measly reward he peddles his bogus dreams. What is really sad is that he is hard to track and unless you are a victim and complain it does appear he can continue. Beyond reporting him to HM Inspector of Taxes I can see no way of playing with him, but I have not yet given up.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Perhaps you missed this recent development ... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10878

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb700.html

Alfred Parlee attempted to pay his entire mortgage with a WeRe cheque:

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote: Yeah, now you've explained your thinking I can see how mass murder is comparable to kiting a few worthless cheques, he'll be off to The Hague when they collar him.
Still can't help thinking he's a top bloke though
I would attempt to explain further but I can see you would never get the point because you know what the point is and choose to ignore it. Pigpot just shits all over the place to see how people react but you're a more targeted troll. You are a troll because you're only here to provoke a reaction, not to inform or be informed, I've see that for a while now but I see others have begun to notice too.

The fact that you can praise a man who happily steals from poor desperate sods in the full and certain knowledge he's taking what little they have and, worse, he's cynically manipulating the least able in society to make a few bucks makes me feel nothing but contempt for you. It's hard to understand the kind of mind that can steal from the destitute but impossible to comprehend a mind which would admire him for it.

PoE's crimes may appear to be small against the tapestry of mass murder and mayhem woven by the rest of your potential hero list but that's not through want of trying. If he could get money for boiling your and your family's fat into soap then I'm sure he would and if that's the kind of person you choose to hold up as an icon then I can only try to pity you.

The fact that PoE has not yet been arrested does not, as many have explained, mean he will not find himself in custody sooner or later. The fact that those he robs could be considered deserving of it doesn't mitigate his crimes in any way and the fact you think it does demonstrates you're well down the the path of eugenics and ethnic cleansing so eagerly attempted by those I mentioned above. The fact that you can't see the difference says more about your inability to think critically, or at all, than any crap you try to fling at me.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

YiamCross wrote: ... It's hard to understand the kind of mind that can steal from the destitute but impossible to comprehend a mind which would admire him for it.
Once you accept the fact that sociopaths exist and routinely function at-large among the general population, it's easy.

Too many people seem shocked that there are actual fans of those kinds of people and their behaviors. For the real fans, there is a vicarious thrill at seeing utterly immoral people do utterly immoral things to victims; things they don't have the intestinal fortitude to do themselves so the next best thing is to watch the train-wreck and even encourage more victims to walk onto the tracks.

Then there are internet trolls who get their thrills out of posting BS just to get a rise out of other people.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone on the WeRe Bank members' forum said that Peter knew nothing of the US website until yesterday. I seriously doubt that, but if it's true, then it looks as if Gene might have been trying to scam the scammer! Oh, the irony!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Joinder wrote:No one cares about half wits paying for worthless cheques, at least it injected a bit of excitement and hope into their lives, I reckon they've had a bargain, you've just got to admire the man.
And this one comment so very aptly and accurately sums up the personality and character and basic humanity of the creature called Joinder. You are a truly sad, sorry, pitiful excuse for a human being.

And Piggy, since I know you'll make the same stupid comment you usually do, remind me again, just how long it was that Bernie Madoff was free and doing no wrong, no conviction to quote you, so he obviously wasn't doing anything wrong either????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
They lost their homes by not paying back loans
You can't blame Petey for that.
I half expect to see him on the cover of Time magazine for his herculean efforts to introduce an alternative to the current system that enslaves millions.
Tip top feller.

My boy, you are suffering from a lack of quality videos. I can appreciate how this is effecting you, Jon Dow the DerB man has given up!! Roy was last seen demanding attention from a Sergeant after his fall down the stairs.....leaving us all in suspense!. Its no good commenting here....I doubt any care.
Take a little break write a congratulation note to Tom and you will feel better. I too miss the loss of our favourites, Idiot has given up kayaking and wandering around towns and villages, Jimmy has banned both of us.... it just is what it is.
This place is for serious discussion unless you are talking about real ale. However bad life gets just be pleased you are not a Russ, a PoE , Tom, Roy , Kak or Mak or a drinker of real ale and I am sure you will feel better. :shrug:
I am disappointed that you take my views on the nature of money, and the big lie that we have swallowed as mere frippery. THIS is the serious stuff, Roy, Russ etc are but a mere sideshow, quiet frankly they are a distraction to serious matters, and not sure why whole threads are devoted to them, it undermines what this place stands for.
Peace, as ever
Y
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

notorial dissent wrote:
And this one comment so very aptly and accurately sums up the personality and character and basic humanity of the creature called Joinder. You are a truly sad, sorry, pitiful excuse for a human being.

And Piggy, since I know you'll make the same stupid comment you usually do, remind me again, just how long it was that Bernie Madoff was free and doing no wrong, no conviction to quote you, so he obviously wasn't doing anything wrong either????
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

notorial dissent wrote:

Thank you for your comments.
I hadn't linked Peter's activities with the multi billion dollar swindler Madoff, the guy who ripped off the rich and famous, to Peter who offered s service to a few desperate people and may have turned a small profit for his efforts.
Mind you, I'm sort of grounded when I look at those situations, wild flights of fancy don't really add much to serious debate I find.
And your personal insults are but water off a ducks back my friend, I'm afraid I don't indulge in that sort of juvenile behaviour, politeness and good manners make for a more pleasant world.
Peace.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote: Yeah, now you've explained your thinking I can see how mass murder is comparable to kiting a few worthless cheques, he'll be off to The Hague when they collar him.
Still can't help thinking he's a top bloke though
I would attempt to explain further but I can see you would never get the point because you know what the point is and choose to ignore it. Pigpot just shits all over the place to see how people react but you're a more targeted troll. You are a troll because you're only here to provoke a reaction, not to inform or be informed, I've see that for a while now but I see others have begun to notice too.

The fact that you can praise a man who happily steals from poor desperate sods in the full and certain knowledge he's taking what little they have and, worse, he's cynically manipulating the least able in society to make a few bucks makes me feel nothing but contempt for you. It's hard to understand the kind of mind that can steal from the destitute but impossible to comprehend a mind which would admire him for it.

PoE's crimes may appear to be small against the tapestry of mass murder and mayhem woven by the rest of your potential hero list but that's not through want of trying. If he could get money for boiling your and your family's fat into soap then I'm sure he would and if that's the kind of person you choose to hold up as an icon then I can only try to pity you.

The fact that PoE has not yet been arrested does not, as many have explained, mean he will not find himself in custody sooner or later. The fact that those he robs could be considered deserving of it doesn't mitigate his crimes in any way and the fact you think it does demonstrates you're well down the the path of eugenics and ethnic cleansing so eagerly attempted by those I mentioned above. The fact that you can't see the difference says more about your inability to think critically, or at all, than any crap you try to fling at me.
So Peter would "happily boil my families fat and turn it into soap? AND I'm on the" path to ethnic cleansing" ???
I don't suppose you could provide evidence for either of those outrageous claims, i would be very interested to know how you reached those conclusions.
Inappropriate of course, but fascinating to see such a reaction from another contributor.
I, of course will not be drawn into a debate that plumbs the depths.
Peace, as always.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Joinder wrote:I am disappointed that you take my views on the nature of money, and the big lie that we have swallowed as mere frippery. THIS is the serious stuff, Roy, Russ etc are but a mere sideshow, quiet frankly they are a distraction to serious matters, and not sure why whole threads are devoted to them, it undermines what this place stands for.
Peace, as ever
Y
Since it is my opinion that you are here for no reason except to be a disruptive troll I find it pretty rich that you're getting sanctimonious about "what this place stands for" and admonishing posters for actually making worthwhile postings. I can live with your disappointment that Quatloos is not meeting your high standards.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Joinder wrote:... Peter who offered s service to a few desperate people and may have turned a small profit for his efforts.
But he doesn't offer a genuine service. He sells false hope.

You might think that false hope is a "service", of a kind. That lying to someone about their financial problems, and pretending to have a miracle cure, will cheer that person up, and raise them from their despair.

Well, yes, it might be some kind of temporary sticking plaster. But later, when the sucker realises the hope was false, and that more money has been wasted on the false hope, the despair becomes greater.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Joinder wrote:I am disappointed that you take my views on the nature of money, and the big lie that we have swallowed as mere frippery. THIS is the serious stuff, Roy, Russ etc are but a mere sideshow, quiet frankly they are a distraction to serious matters, and not sure why whole threads are devoted to them, it undermines what this place stands for.
Peace, as ever
Y
Since it is my opinion that you are here for no reason except to be a disruptive troll I find it pretty rich that you're getting sanctimonious about "what this place stands for" and admonishing them for actually making worthwile postings. I can live with your disappointment that Quatloos is not meeting your high standards.
I am pleased that you can live with my disappointment, and in a spirit of reciprocation, I will live with your unfounded insult that I am a "disruptive troll".
Peace, as always
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

littleFred wrote:
Joinder wrote:... Peter who offered s service to a few desperate people and may have turned a small profit for his efforts.

You might think that false hope is a "service", of a kind. That lying to someone about their financial problems, and pretending to have a miracle cure, will cheer that person up, and raise them from their despair.

Well, yes, it might be some kind of temporary sticking plaster. But later, when the sucker realises the hope was false, and that more money has been wasted on the false hope, the despair becomes greater.
Thank you for your observation, delivered with impeccable manners.
Yes, I can see your point, I don't think Peter peddled this as a miracle cure, remember he had a system that was prepared from day one that his cheques would be returned, he didn't hide the fact that it was a process that users needed to follow through to the end and be tested in court.
He was open and honest about it.
But it began a journey for me, from joining in the general scoffing at his bank to thinking about the very nature of money and how the system enslaved us.
Many months of research and discussion havevled me to rethink all I thought I knew.
One example....we were always brainwashed into thinking that you can't just "print money"... It will lead to rampant inflation and the collapse of the economy.
And yet....the Bank of England have been doing just that in the form of Quantative Easing, injecting billions into the system and yet inflation remains at historic lows and with no effect on the economy.
It is right that our system is questioned, Peter is a catalyst for a rethink in my opinion.
Of course debate and disagreement is inevitable, but personal insults and outrageous comments about my family being turned into soap add nothing.
Peace, as always.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It is right that our system is questioned, Peter is a catalyst for a rethink in my opinion.
Peter is a common criminal, a conman fleecing the gullible, nothing more. WeRE bank is a fraud and Peter is a Fraud, you have a Canadian court stating that. And yet you support him. Your comments on Peter are not valid debating points; they just give other posters insight into your motive for posting here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
littleFred wrote:

Thank you for your observation, delivered with impeccable manners.
Yes, I can see your point, I don't think Peter peddled this as a miracle cure, remember he had a system that was prepared from day one that his cheques would be returned, he didn't hide the fact that it was a process that users needed to follow through to the end and be tested in court.
He was open and honest about it.
But it began a journey for me, from joining in the general scoffing at his bank to thinking about the very nature of money and how the system enslaved us.
Many months of research and discussion havevled me to rethink all I thought I knew.
One example....we were always brainwashed into thinking that you can't just "print money"... It will lead to rampant inflation and the collapse of the economy.
And yet....the Bank of England have been doing just that in the form of Quantative Easing, injecting billions into the system and yet inflation remains at historic lows and with no effect on the economy.
Of course debate and disagreement is inevitable, but personal insults and outrageous comments about my family being turned into soap add nothing.
Peace, as always.
But, when the esteemed Peter set out his stall he stated that his view on the banking system might be nonsense. He did push hard though to show that his way would work and promised support if an account holder feel foul of the Law, this I agree could be viewed as being a top bloke. The reality is somewhat different he has scurried off and ignores his customers and that in my poor perception makes him a nasty little money grabbing shit.
The nature of money and the study of the same is not a new science, and there has never been a time when it has not been anything other than very fragile. Even in the late 19th Century when this Country could gather gold at will and its reserves were vast it only took another power to dump the value of gold for the whole to collapse. The true nature of money lies in the fact it matters little if it costs £500.000 or a 'shiny new pin' to purchase a house, what really matters is the ability to put your hands on the money or the equally important (if that is what we use) new 'pin'.
You and I are viewed as trolls and with justification, I feel a sense of pride in that. I have a 16 year history in Scam Baiting
often sending said 'scammers' on fruitless and pointless journey's of vast distances and costing them a lot of lost income.
Persuading some lost soul to arrest a judge or patting on the back some lunatic for filming their phone calls to hapless office staff is amusing, but the real fun lies in taking the time to reverse the game and do it from the shadows.
One only has to see where PoE pitched his spiel....did he aim at the average chap on the street?. :thinking:

As usual NAMASTE COMRADE
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Peter is a common criminal, a conman fleecing the gullible, nothing more. WeRE bank is a fraud and Peter is a Fraud, you have a Canadian court stating that. And yet you support him. Your comments on Peter are not valid debating points; they just give other posters insight into your motive for posting here.
But , is that not a valid point of debate? I would feel some understanding of his position if he completes his PN, sends in his £35 makes his monthly payments and becomes a member. He does not even ever have to issue a cheque, he could then remit his weekly value of his time ....say Re1000 and in no time would be a supporter who could not be touched and would have the Max Re credit rating.
I actually hope Joinder takes this simple but profound step .
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Joinder wrote:He was open and honest about it.
Peter has lied, and continues to lie. He claims his rubber cheques are "promissory notes" and "legal tender" when they are neither. He claims that Canadians are obliged to comply with the UK Bills of Exchange Act 1882. They are not, and anyhow it doesn't say what Peter claims it says.

I could go on, but I see no point. People who claim that Peter is "honest" are mistaken.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote:He was open and honest about it.
:haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7oyas4D_QU