10) Don't provide support to those in court struggling
11) Sit by and do nothing when marks lose their home credit, savings
12) Continue to produce videos trumpeting success
13) HAve WeRe Forums and Facebook explode with Checks being rejected
14) Convince people this is all part of the plan
15) Profit!!!
Did I miss a step?

Edited to add step 15
Last edited by NYGman on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote: If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because thats all part of his plan.
Evidence please.
The full details of his plan have to remain somewhat secret if they are to succeed, but will become apparent as time marches on.
Peace
You made a claim and can't back it up.
Comedy gold.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote:
Did I miss a step?
Yes, persist in perpetuating the lies that WeRe bank is a huge success!!!!1!!!!!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Yes, Pete has a cunning plan.....

Now where have I heard that before?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Joinder wrote:The full details of his plan have to remain somewhat secret if they are to succeed, but will become apparent as time marches on.
History is replete with examples of how that logic is false.

Just one example: if you are in the right and you have the evidence to back that - there is no loss to you to disclose that evidence to your opponent before going to trial - in fact, the Law requires it be disclosed so the opposing side has an opportunity to review it otherwise it's commonly held as inadmissible evidence with regards the trial.

As for his plan becoming apparent as time marches on - to most of us posting on Quatloos, it's already readily apparent:
  • His plan is to sell nothing for something to his victims who themselves are too greedy, selfish and irresponsible to care for themselves without trying to harm others.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

NYGman wrote:
Joinder wrote:
NYGman wrote:It it's all a matter of time and perspective. As I said earlier in this thread, While he may be currently at liberty, I do not believe he is free. He is trapped in his on web of make believe, unable to discern reality from the fiction he has created. He has no access to traditional financial institutions, relying on WeRe cash to get by in life. He can't even operate in public anymore, using webex and a hand picked audience so as to avoid any uncomfortable encounters from those he has wronged. Peter is far from free, While he may not be locked up yet in a real jail, that is only a matter of time...
If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because that's all part of his plan.
I do not consider lack of access to the Banking system, lack of permanent housing living in a van down by the river, and no legitimate employment, part of any real plan for success. In fact, Peter has more in common with someone who sleeps rough in the city, and rambles streams of incomprehensible garbage. The only difference is that PoE has a van, a nice sweater, and a Rune he believes gives him energy. I would not give any random homeless man my money and promissory note in exchange for some checks he has printed.

However, if listening to a crazy outcast, spouting meaningless freeman babble, for your financial advice, and see nothing wrong with giving an unemployed person of no fixed abode your cash, in exchange for a PN and all your personal information, be my guess, but it isn't the smartest of financial moves, is it.

IF Peter is qualified, show me the degree, show me the accreditation, show me the bank charter, show me the banks incorporation, show me the tax returns. Show me legitimacy. I can't prove a negative, but it should be easy to prove the positive. However with PeO and WeRE this will never happen.
I can't show you Peter's qualifications, they are his personal property, as are his tax returns etc.
Data protection is s subject that he takes very seriously , one reason why is site is unhackable.
Peace
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: I can't show you Peter's qualifications, they are his personal property, as are his tax returns etc.
Data protection is s subject that he takes very seriously , one reason why is site is unhackable.
Peace
Lol, really, if he takes Data Protection so seriously why isn't WeRe bank registered with the ICO.

As for Peter's qualifications, ask him about his time waiting tables in Germany
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote: I can't show you Peter's qualifications, they are his personal property, as are his tax returns etc.
Peace
Lol, really, if he takes Data Protection so seriously why isn't WeRe bank registered with the ICO.

As for Peter's qualifications, ask him about his time waiting tables in Germany
Life experience can never be underestimated.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Evidence please.
The full details of his plan have to remain somewhat secret if they are to succeed, but will become apparent as time marches on.
Peace
You made a claim and can't back it up.
Comedy gold.
The General does not reveal his plans to the enemy.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

For clarification, is Joinder the guy pictured in court alongside Craig Crawford in the TC thread?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Bones wrote:=As for Peter's qualifications, ask him about his time waiting tables in Germany
But did he have a respectable ID?

(Reference is to the song Ode to Bureaucracy, by Dr. James Robinson)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Losleones wrote:For clarification, is Joinder the guy pictured in court alongside Craig Crawford in the TC thread?
VampireLOREN is the man to answer that question.
My lips are sealed
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote: The General does not reveal his plans to the enemy.
Now you have just contradicted yourself. You have already told us what his plan was. Go back a few posts and you will see for yourself. The plan is not a secret, you have revealed the plan. All I asked of you is that you provide evidence that what you say is his plan really is his plan. Making unsubstantiated claims is the mark of an amateur imo.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Joinder wrote:
Losleones wrote:For clarification, is Joinder the guy pictured in court alongside Craig Crawford in the TC thread?
My lips are sealed
So what do we know about "Joinder"?

- He is NOT a member of WeRe Bank, yet he promotes it.
- He thinks Penis of England is "great".
- He ridicules Peter's victims.
- He claims to know Peter's future plans.

He sounds like someone who is in Peter's camp (like the late Bertie), as he places himself below Peter, yet above Peter's victims. He is definitely not Peter himself, as Peter can't go 3 posts without SCREAMING AT PEOPLE !!!

Anyone care to take a guess?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote: The General does not reveal his plans to the enemy.
Now you have just contradicted yourself. You have already told us what his plan was. Go back a few posts and you will see for yourself. The plan is not a secret, you have revealed the plan. All I asked of you is that you provide evidence that what you say is his plan really is his plan. Making unsubstantiated claims is the mark of an amateur imo.
There is more than one plan.
I will not be revealing them to those intent on wrecking the dream.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Joinder wrote:
My lips are sealed
So what do we know about "Joinder"?

- He is NOT a member of WeRe Bank, yet he promotes it.
- He thinks Penis of England is "great".
- He ridicules Peter's victims.
- He claims to know Peter's future plans.

He sounds like someone who is in Peter's camp (like the late Bertie), as he places himself below Peter, yet above Peter's victims. He is definitely not Peter himself, as Peter can't go 3 posts without SCREAMING AT PEOPLE !!!

Anyone care to take a guess?
There is no hierarchy, I can neither be above or below Peter , everyone is equal in the new system
Pox

Post by Pox »

Is that the one who appeared to have a problem making eye contact?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Joinder wrote:I will not be revealing them to those intent on wrecking the dream.
Peace
What dream? Whose dream?

REMINDER: Stop quoting previous posts unnecessarily, it clutters the thread up and rarely adds to the comprehension.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Joinder wrote:[There is no hierarchy, I can neither be above or below Peter , everyone is equal in the new system
Sorry, but in my books, if you are fawning over a phoney online GURU (such as Penis of England), that automatically places you beneath them.

Secondly, so long as one person is profiting and others are not, that is not an equal system. Unless you are admitting to us that you are profiting from the WeRe Bank scam?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Joinder wrote:[There is no hierarchy, I can neither be above or below Peter , everyone is equal in the new system
Sorry, but in my books, if you are fawning over a phoney online GURU (such as Penis of England), that automatically places you beneath them.

Secondly, so long as one person is profiting and others are not, that is not an equal system. Unless you are admitting to us that you are profiting from the WeRe Bank scam?
The system is not equal, that is correct, look around you my friend, Peter is not to blame for increasing inequality in the world today