Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by SteveUK »

I wonder if theres something like a "FMOTL Bu@@shit" generator website, akin to to the business BS generator?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:
(a) used to pay 'private' debts. Obviously a 'private' debt is noo different from any other debt, except in Peter's mind, but you can now go down to your local used car dealer and try and fob him off with a WeRe Note in return for a new motor; and

(b) converted into currency, i.e. real money, by anyone who's been given one in payment. Seriously. The man is f'ing bonkers. Why/how do people fall for this bollocks?
So Peter has no valid excuse why he should not accept these notes as payment for a Were bank member's subs.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:mufc1959 wrote:
(a) used to pay 'private' debts. Obviously a 'private' debt is noo different from any other debt, except in Peter's mind, but you can now go down to your local used car dealer and try and fob him off with a WeRe Note in return for a new motor; and

(b) converted into currency, i.e. real money, by anyone who's been given one in payment. Seriously. The man is f'ing bonkers. Why/how do people fall for this bollocks?
So Peter has no valid excuse why he should not accept these notes as payment for a Were bank member's subs.
Except that, GEE, he wants cold hard "toxic" BOE notes because he can't spend his funny money down at the local pub or whatever. Might just have something to do with it. So he knows they are worthless and useless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Didn't he say long ago (I can't believe how long this con has been running) that he's collecting the "toxic" currency to get it out of circulation?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Over on FB, Tim Wiele isn't a very happy customer:
Hello, ANSWER THE E-MAILS !!!! YOU HAVE MY LETTER WITH THE MONEY AND P.N. THE TRACKING REPORT SHOWED IT, SINCE 23.11.15 IS MY LETTER BY YOUR BANK!!!! Where is my money? Where is my activ account? When do the cheques come? Asked 5times, without an answer!! I´m asking since the 25.11.15 without an answer, and the automatic answer: "Thank you for your enquiry which has been passed to the relevant person who will respond to you shortly.We look forward to being able to assist your needs in the near future Kind Regards WeRe Bank Administration." ....can you take and ..... ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HERE AND IN YOUR BANK FORUM!!!
Given PoE has been quiet for an uncharacteristically long time (usually his mania would have sparked off some ramblings about lizard Jews by now), could it be that he's finally done a runner? I doubt he has given that he's primed the suckers to give him more legitimate cash for his upcoming worthless cash, but it's an interesting possibility...
guilty

Post by guilty »

Isle of Man Financial Services Authority
WeRe Bank

The FSA has recently become aware of a United Kingdom based entity named WeRe Bank using the website http://www.werebank.com. WeRe Bank offer services relating to the issuance of cheque books on receipt of an introductory and monthly fees together with the production of a £150,000 promissory note.

The UK Financial Conduct Authority “FCA”) have issued a consumer notice concerning WeRe Bank which can be found at http://www.fca.org.uk/news/consumer-notice-were-bank

Although WeRe bank is not based or incorporated in the Isle of Man we are aware of local residents taking up the services offered by this entity. The FSA would endorse the comments of the FCA in the aforementioned consumer notice and would recommend that individuals take proper advice before considering whether or not to sign up with WeRe Bank.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Pox

Post by Pox »

guilty wrote:Isle of Man Financial Services Authority

Although WeRe bank is not based or incorporated in the Isle of Man we are aware of local residents taking up the services offered by this entity. The FSA would endorse the comments of the FCA in the aforementioned consumer notice and would recommend that individuals take proper advice before considering whether or not to sign up with WeRe Bank.
It's good that yet another body is advising caution but not so good that they advise individuals to 'take proper advice' before signing up because the punters/suckers don't seem to have a clue what 'proper advice' is, which is probably why they are considering this fake bank in the first place.
They seem determined to ignore any 'proper advice' , preferring to stick their fingers in their ears while spouting la,la,la as they continue on their journey to more financial (or worse) disasters.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

There was (loose) talk a couple of pages back about how PoE should make us rethink 'Money'.
Well it's been re-thought time and again and guess what? It's still good. My Missus is fond of saying that 'Money is the root of all evil', to which I generally reply that it's the lack of money that might be up for that claim.

I can't think of a more enabling Technology than token passing or any that have survived as long. It is also true to say that as long as there are those that think 'getting something for nothing' is a worthwhile aim then we'll continue to get the bottom feeders/criminals.

As an aside I'd like to float the idea that the 'social security ' schemes available are nothing but a pacifier to the above crowd, try and take away any of their unearned income and you'll be 'for it'.

Oh, and I agree that the title should be changed to 'Peter of England: Why is He’s still F RE?
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

NigelJK wrote:There was (loose) talk a couple of pages back about how PoE should make us rethink 'Money'.
Well it's been re-thought time and again and guess what? It's still good. My Missus is fond of saying that 'Money is the root of all evil', to which I generally reply that it's the lack of money that might be up for that claim.
I believe the proper quote is "The LOVE of money is the root of all evil". Makes more sense that way. Money itself is just a piece of paper. It is the greed and avarice that make people do evil things.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

noblepa wrote:I believe the proper quote is "The LOVE of money is the root of all evil". Makes more sense that way. Money itself is just a piece of paper. It is the greed and avarice that make people do evil things.
Always remeinds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBrXp4sdDk
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I think it's a bit stupid that the various bodies don't put things in a language simple folk would understand, such as something like:

In order to provide financial services in the UK a business must hold a consumer credit license, WeRe Bank does not hold a consumer credit license, nor does it hold the relevant license to use the word Bank in it's business name. The 'cheque' books issue by this company should be considered 'novelty items' and hold no more value than monopoly money, nor has the 'Bank' ever provided funds to recipients of cheques. Consumers should exercise extreme caution whilst conducting financial business with this unlicensed sole trader.

I've been trying to get watchdog involved but they don't seem interested, they're only interested in big business or large cons, people that watch watchdog are generally Pete's target audience, so even a customary 'beware of this guy' would go a long way to reaching the right people.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

FatGambit wrote:I think it's a bit stupid that the various bodies don't put things in a language simple folk would understand, such as something like:

In order to provide financial services in the UK a business must hold a consumer credit license, WeRe Bank does not hold a consumer credit license, nor does it hold the relevant license to use the word Bank in it's business name. The 'cheque' books issue by this company should be considered 'novelty items' and hold no more value than monopoly money, nor has the 'Bank' ever provided funds to recipients of cheques. Consumers should exercise extreme caution whilst conducting financial business with this unlicensed sole trader.

I've been trying to get watchdog involved but they don't seem interested, they're only interested in big business or large cons, people that watch watchdog are generally Pete's target audience, so even a customary 'beware of this guy' would go a long way to reaching the right people.
Good idea with one little problem:
  • Civil Lawsuit
And I bet PoE would LOVE to be able to initiate a real civil lawsuit for damages if they make a mistake.

So until such time as an official investigation produces such evidence as would stand up under the scrutiny of the Law - they have to be "politically correct" in what they actually say.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

noblepa wrote:
NigelJK wrote:Money itself is just a piece of paper.
To complete that definition just a touch further:
  • Money is an easily carried, compact form of agreed upon value with which to exchange goods/services so one doesn't have to carry around 24,286 chickens in order to purchase that Tesla SUV.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hyrion wrote:
FatGambit wrote:I think it's a bit stupid that the various bodies don't put things in a language simple folk would understand, such as something like:

Good idea with one little problem:
  • Civil Lawsuit
And I bet PoE would LOVE to be able to initiate a real civil lawsuit for damages if they make a mistake.

So until such time as an official investigation produces such evidence as would stand up under the scrutiny of the Law - they have to be "politically correct" in what they actually say.
What happened to him suing the Daily Mail or was it the Mirror ?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

AndyPandy wrote:What happened to him suing the Daily Mail or was it the Mirror ?
Given the reputation of those papers for publishing factual total rubbish reports I suspect Peter would get nowhere since no one only fmotl believers would actually give the article any credence.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

NigelJK wrote:'Money is the root of all evil'
People need roots.... :haha:
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quoting
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

AndyPandy wrote:
What happened to him suing the Daily Mail or was it the Mirror ?
The same as promising Re car insurance, gold impregnated notes, clearing fake notes to offering his legal services to suckers, absolutely jaaaack shiiiiyte. The only thing this parasite has succeeded in is pocketing a few grand & avoided arrest.

Suckers are lining up for Piss Stain Of England's launch of Notes that can be easily traded for jack s**t sterling because Peter says so & the evil Zionist Bankers scuppered his legit cheques with allonges. Allonge? Wtf!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hyrion wrote: Good idea with one little problem:
  • Civil Lawsuit

Exactly, the caution is specifically worded to cover their backs but to also prevent any libel action brought by POE or weird bank - not that he/it would bring any action but they don't know that and their legal department will have advised them accordingly.

As I see it, it will only be when an eviction has taken place as a result of a mortgage being 'settled' by one of these fake cheques and if the evictee challenges the decision in court that the whole fallacy will fall apart but even then, the members of this fake bank will scream 'fake, corrupt courts' and will not accept the reality. The lender would commence the legal process and may not recoup costs (depending on equity in the property).

Or maybe a local authority may go for the court route for non payment of council tax? In this case, other tax payers would bear the costs- doubt these would be recoverable.

I don't see the police taking any action in the short/medium term but if they did, tax payers would bear the costs again and I also doubt that these would be recoverable.

POE seems to make sure that he has no visible attributes of wealth - I am sure that he has a reason for this?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Yes I agree, it's just a crying shame nobody at the FSA/FCA has the balls to do it, it would make for an entertaining YouTube response from Petey.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Good business to be in this not really a bank bank business. No one seems able to do anything about a bloke in a camper van with a mailing address pretending to be a bank while he happily collects real cash and issues dud cheques and, soon, dud cash too.

You have to wonder what the point of having these laws is, really, when they appear to be effectively unenforceable.