Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:The WeRe Bank Facebook page is currently active, after a few days of silence. Whether or not it's PoE posting on there I don't know. But there's a backlash...
It's not PoE posting on that page. Not his usual cadence and doesn't feature any of the hallmarks of his usual text ramblings.

Perhaps it could be Djon?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:...

The flip-side of course is that PoE's target market are also somewhat more likely to kick the feculant out of him, when they realise they've been taken for Charlies. And if they were to talk to each other and then set out to confront him, things could get ugly real fast....
TBH it's the result I've been hoping for. You can't beat an old fashioned lynch mob hell bent on revenge for good solid family entertainment. PoE could really make a killing if he sold tickets to that event, there'd be a very long queue at the booking office.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Just out of curiosity, can someone provide me with PoE's birth date? I know it was listed here as a part of his WeRe (not a ) Bank account. I am just doing a bit of google research on him.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Just out of curiosity, can someone provide me with PoE's birth date? I know it was listed here as a part of his WeRe (not a ) Bank account. I am just doing a bit of google research on him.
18/1/57
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Just out of curiosity, can someone provide me with PoE's birth date? I know it was listed here as a part of his WeRe (not a ) Bank account. I am just doing a bit of google research on him.
18/1/57
It's actually 18th October 1957
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

mufc1959 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
18/1/57
It's actually 18th October 1957
Reading sort codes backwards has never been my strength ;-)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:I don't think stopping paying for them comes in to it... I've just dialled the number and it says some old shite about 'outside office hours or the line busy' and says to send a fax to 0044 161 33260 which is a dead line.
I'm not surprised - it's two digits short of a valid number.
As for "He's still F RE" I too think he has serious mental health issues (award from another galaxy remember?) and spends a lot of time either trying to cope with them or is "hors de combat" because of them. His campervan is off the road somewhere, possibly France, and I suspect he is living with his girlfriend somewhere paid for and in her name. (Pete likely hasn't got a bank account still.) He emerges occasionally for a facebook rant and currently that is all he wants to do or is capable of. As has been pointed out several times, he is a low priority for the Police (hell, you'd cause more damage and fuss keying cars than what Peter does) and his victims are too into the woo-woo and too stupid to complain to the right people.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think that was PoE, at least on the post(s) I saw, not nasty or verbose enough, and just didn't sound like him when it came down to it. The natives are definitely getting restless. Ireland doesn't sound happy, Mann is not going to be congenial at all, and it sounds like several others have officially gotten stiffed, so the wheels could well be coming off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think that was PoE, at least on the post(s) I saw, not nasty or verbose enough, and just didn't sound like him when it came down to it. The natives are definitely getting restless. Ireland doesn't sound happy, Mann is not going to be congenial at all, and it sounds like several others have officially gotten stiffed, so the wheels could well be coming off.
I guess the main thing in his favour is the fact that his victims are hand picked as the most stupid of the stupid so the chances of them tracking him down are pretty slim. I suppose he could get unlucky or forget what he's done and book a holiday in Ireland or America.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

An absolutely amazing display of mental gymnastics on display via a convo I had with Tim Wiele on FB. After spewing venom for days about Peter's lack of response and demanding his money back, you'd assume he'd figured out it was all a scam...

... but the second someone points that out, he starts defending the bloody thing!
TIM: APPLAUS, APPLAUS YOU FU***s YOU CAN POST SOMETHING HERE, BUT YOU CAN´T ANSWER THE MAILS, APPLAUS, APPLAUS

ME: It doesn't appear to be Peter posting here mate. Clearly, he's scarpered with everyone's money... as was inevitable all along. But to be honest, he's probably done you a favour; £35 down is better than £35 down and getting yourself into a lot of trouble for trying to pass of fake cheques.

TIM: He has done me a favour, are you kidden me? I want my money back. And by the way: this is the fb page of the WE RE bank, and anywhere else is nobody answering....

ME: I don't know who runs this page, but it isn't Peter posting (the caps lock key isn't stuck for one thing.) Might be his right-hand lapdog Djon. Either way, I wouldn't imagine you'll get a response - despite claiming to be 'honest' and 'transparent', they delete and block anyone that asked difficult questions (I'd imagine this conversation will vanish before the end of the day.)

And honestly speaking? You sent cash in a brown envelope to a P.O box owned by a man who lives in a campervan, running what is a blatantly obvious scam that hasn't verifiably worked for anyone and for which numerous red warning lights exist. The chances of you seeing that £35 again are zero.

TIM: Thanks for your respond. But here in germany, austria and swiss, there was a big hiep around this bank. There were severel blogs where the people posted the articles from the bank with all his benifits. I know that everybody have to make his own expirience.
How strong is this Kool-Aid they're drinking?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. he seems to just be explaining why he joined based on what he read in Germany.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Looks like he is expecting normal German Banking Efficiency form a man in a van
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Posting appears to have been locked down- unless it's just me?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Chaos wrote:I'm not seeing what you're seeing. he seems to just be explaining why he joined based on what he read in Germany.
Now that I read back on it, yeah, possibly. It was mainly the closing line of 'we all have our own experiences' or whatever that slanted it that way for me.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think that was PoE, at least on the post(s) I saw, not nasty or verbose enough, and just didn't sound like him when it came down to it.
I agree, this lacks PoE's panache and punctuation - "Who has left who high and try? have not the regional leaders not reached out to you yet. This is a community lead objective, no one person can delivery the global solutions. wherever you are, you should be connected."
notorial dissent wrote:The natives are definitely getting restless. Ireland doesn't sound happy, Mann is not going to be congenial at all, and it sounds like several others have officially gotten stiffed, so the wheels could well be coming off.
Yes, it does rather seem as if the roof is falling in on the werescam - "...all cheques being returned here in Ireland, systematically and members being hauled in by Old Bill and we are being accused of fraud. Now, we can have it out here Peter, or you could answer your mail?"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If that one sucker in training customer was from Germany, that is the last place on earth he had better write a bad check in. Germans are infamous for having no sense of humor, and on that kind of banking fraud I can guarantee you they have less than NO sense of humor. Considering that they will fine you and even put you in jail for not sweeping up the litter in front of your house, just imagine what they'll do to a bad check writer. He doesn't sound all that smart so it is probably just as well that PoE has gone to a new revenue enhancement scheme of just collecting the money and not sending anything out. You just have to think the check is paid, and it is, will certainly work just as well as the current business model.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Looks like PoE is out of whatever mental ward he's been locked up in for the last few weeks, as he's posted on his FB page, another nonsensical blather about the imminent failure of world currency so why don't you give it all to me. And, of course, he's removed all the complaints and criticisms.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If British pounds are going to fail, then why does he want so many of them?

:thinking:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I can't remember which movie it was right now, this wasn't really part of a plot point but in the background of a scene in a mental ward you could clearly hear a message over the loudspeaker "Lithium is no longer available on credit." What brought that to mind is this:
Peter Of England
1 hr · Edited ·

THIS STATEMENT EXPRESSED BELOW APPLIES TO THE SHILL TEAMS, TOO ! Remember! Remember!
IF THEY ARE MY ENEMY - THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY TOO!
IF THEY ATTACK WeRe Bank THEY SUPPORT THE GANG BANKSTERS!
IF THEY CRY "SCAM OR FRAUD!" AND POINT TO WeRe Bank THEN THEY SUPPORT BIG BANKING AND TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATE RAPE OF YOU AND YOURS! THEY ARE LIKE TICKS ON A DOG - PARASITES

The WeRe Bank model and Removement can only be misconstrued by those that want to keep the world and all "within it and upon it" in misery, pain, financial slavery, lack and ruination. They are spiritual graffiti hoodlums and traitors to their own kin.

Names like:
The Garricks 1,2,3
Mike Posch
Bernita Scott
Danny Bampling
Jiddu Martin
Nick Mole
Jim Cole
Tony Ruttler
John Streek
Gabriel St Jean + all the others who've tried to infect this page

TREAT AND DEAL WITH THEM ACCORDINGLY.....
ReMember it's Polarity Principle Invoked.

Not one threat or statement they have thus far issued has come true NOR will it! So unto them I say:-

"You still don't get it do you?"
" We built this place!"
"Down here We make the threats!"
"Down here We make the rules!"
"Down here WeRe God's!"

WHETHER THEY'RE PLAIN DELUDED AND AS THICK AS PLANKS, HAVE BURNT OUT BRAINS [AS EVIDENCED BY THE FACT THEY DRONE ON AND POINT TO INCONSISTENCIES WHERE THERE ARE NONE AND COMPREHEND LITTLE OF THE COMPLEXITIES OF OF THE PROJECT], OR THEY ARE JUST PLAIN SPITEFUL - THEY'LL ALL BE LOOKED INTO VERY CLOSELY AND QUITE SOON.

MAIN MESSAGE BEGINS - ANTI-SHILL PROXIMITY FUSES ENGAGED = TWATLOSERS PARTICULARLY TAKE NOTE

"As of October 15, 2015, 3 days before Peter of England's birthday, the INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL OBLIGATION LIEN (INDICTMENT) has been filed against the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION (A.B.A.), the INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION (I.B.A.), and the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (D.O.J.) and they have 90 days till January 13, 2016 to comply with the Affidavit and LIEN, as on the 91st day the Seizures will begin along with the Mandatory Arrests.

This is also an effect that the 'US citizen' does no longer exist as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. no longer has control of its People as subjects and sub-corporations, but We the People have put in documentation that we are back the way we were prior to March 27, 1861 as FREE People and State citizens.

As of January 14, 2016 there can be an Arrest Warrant made on Bill Gates of Microsoft and his other Associate executives for failing to hand over their MICROSOFT, INC. stock to the People of America on this LIEN as it is presumed that the BAR Association had at least 10% of their Stock, and this goes for ALL Mega Corporations including JP Morgan, Bank of America, the IRS, INC., the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, INC., and even the UNITED NATIONS, INC. who owns the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.!

Thus if you look at it the right way as of January 14, 2016 Barrack Obama, who is the CEO of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., can be Arrested along with ALL the other BAR Association members for failing to hand over its stock and property, back taxes, to the People and we don't need anything from the corporation of CONGRESS, INC. for Treason.

And you can go to the Extreme that if the Rothschilds FAIL to hand over the funds as in the LIEN, $279,000,000,000,000 (Trillion), as they own the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, INC., then we can have the Rothschilds Arrested as well.

Haven't you heard of the domino theory, and these other People can not get out of it saying a corporation owns it as a living being must be at the end of that rope as paper cannot make decisions.

Now this can come down to your own employer as if they refuse to recognize you as an American citizen and step out from being a US citizen they also disregarded this LIEN and they confessed to a crime as you are their Slave.

This is a suggestion to follow these steps as well as keep your eyes open for the upcoming verification documents and statements to the People of what is happening;

1. Give this 44 page LIEN to your employer to show them what is here and even sign it yourself as that could be helpful:
85. The actual document of the Affidavit of Obligation and Commercial Lien against the American Bar Association

http://annavonreitz.com/commerciallien.pdf

2. Give this attached 2 page Bill of Exchange/LIEN and Steve Curry's page 43 Affirmation to your employer

3. End this year for your income taxes to claim Exempt on your W4 form to stop the Withholding, and inform your employer that it would be good for this last quarter to Refund ALL taxes every employee had withheld

4. Before this year ends it would good to try and see what happens if you file for the 3 prior years to get refunds and do it the way explained in item 5

5. Come January when you file your taxes claim your Gross and then 100% as deductions and include the amount already paid to get a FULL Refund, include the Affidavit and LIEN with your tax return to the State and IRS, and show your tax preparer the Affidavit and LIEN as well, and if they refuse then notify the Sheriff, not your local police, of this refusal for their arrest warrant

6. Make a statement to your employer that you are not a US/UK citizen and as of January 1, 2016 it should be advised for them to follow thru with you as an American citizen and no taxes of any kind withheld

7. Find out how to write a Personal Promissory Note to write off your mortgage and give it to your bank, or else have them arrested for failing to comply with the House Joint Resolution 192 of JUNE 5, 1933 as We The People became the Creditors of the USA corporation and they use it for your Signature and they didn't tell you

JOIN ReMovement and WeRe Bank - Protection is Assured via Informed consent Project Starlight III

facebook link
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He's not very well, is he.