Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by notorial dissent »

Petey, if that is indeed him doing the ranting, sounds like he has gone right round the bend. Doesn't seem to know the difference between a lien and an indictment, and that in this case neither has any kind of validity, just start staring bonkers. Interesting collection on his enemies list currently, makes even less sense, but there you are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

GlimDropper wrote:I can't remember which movie it was right now, this wasn't really part of a plot point but in the background of a scene in a mental ward you could clearly hear a message over the loudspeaker "Lithium is no longer available on credit." What brought that to mind is this:
Peter Of England
1 hr · Edited
As of January 14, 2016 there can be an Arrest Warrant made on Bill Gates of Microsoft and his other Associate executives for failing to hand over their MICROSOFT, INC. stock to the People of America on this LIEN as it is presumed that the BAR Association had at least 10% of their Stock, and this goes for ALL Mega Corporations including JP Morgan, Bank of America, the IRS, INC., the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, INC., and even the UNITED NATIONS, INC. who owns the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.!

facebook link
Just more cut and paste nonsense from Peter

If you google "As of January 14, 2016 there can be an Arrest Warrant made on Bill Gates"

He can't even be original
notorial dissent

I still find it hilarious that Platypus of England thinks or believes that a truly crackpot document generated by an even crazier sovcit loon, who is currently sitting on his ass in jail, where he is going to remain for the foreseeable future, has any bearing or sway in England, or anywhere else for that matter. Just hilarious, and yest, I still think he's gone completely 'round the bend.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Yes - even by PoE's standards the latest outpourings are extra-crackpot.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
Bones

Post by Bones »

This is going to end painful

Another idiot and his house being parted
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:This is going to end painful

Another idiot and his house being parted

Looks like Poe is looking for extra cash from his suckers. Is He not offering to turn your money into gold notes again. I thought He had given up on the real gold notes and gone to the paper legal tender?

Getting Hard to keep up.

Edit: forgot to add, like beatlejuice he seems to Come around after a period of absence right after his mental health is discussed here with respect to his absence. He also seems tip have a fixation for us... Hmmm
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Sounds like he may have discovered the secrets of alchemy.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think ole Petey's carer manages to ensure the medicine goes down most of the time but then, crafty old dog he is, he palms the ones that keep the lid on and he's airborne once more over the Cuckoos Nest spewing out more of the apocalyptic same.

I know he reads this thread so, Hi Pete, Nozinan is your friend, remember to complete the full course, theres a good chap.

I love the comments from the rag-tag of true believers who swallow this clap-trap. With his foot in the door to the US market there are some I'd say are preppers reminding us all to retreat to the basement with gold, silver and guns and ammo. And aliens. Americans love aliens.

Its rinse and repeat shite nicked off other crazies and their sites then given a UK flavour.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh, forgot to add.

Hugely disappointed that, yet again, Bones failed to make the list of those facing the Polarity Principle. One day mate, one day.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Peter Of England wrote: "As of October 15, 2015, 3 days before Peter of England's birthday, the INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL OBLIGATION LIEN (INDICTMENT) has been filed against the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION (A.B.A.), the INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION (I.B.A.), and the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (D.O.J.) and they have 90 days till January 13, 2016 to comply with the Affidavit and LIEN, as on the 91st day the Seizures will begin along with the Mandatory Arrests.

This is also an effect that the 'US citizen' does no longer exist as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. no longer has control of its People as subjects and sub-corporations, but We the People have put in documentation that we are back the way we were prior to March 27, 1861 as FREE People and State citizens.

As of January 14, 2016 there can be an Arrest Warrant made on Bill Gates of Microsoft and his other Associate executives for failing to hand over their MICROSOFT, INC. stock to the People of America on this LIEN as it is presumed that the BAR Association had at least 10% of their Stock, and this goes for ALL Mega Corporations including JP Morgan, Bank of America, the IRS, INC., the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, INC., and even the UNITED NATIONS, INC. who owns the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.!
Interesting. He seems to now be mainly focusing on the US market, where there's a much larger pool of greedy fools to scam. Obviously feeding them cut & paste text attuned to their stupid prejudices and fantasies, which is probably going to be quite successful. PoE Enterprises has 'gone global'... :haha:

I suppose it's too much to hope that a US law agency will extradite him to Gitmo?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Daft Ada wrote:Sounds like he may have discovered the secrets of alchemy.
More like he's spent too much time playing with lead and mercury.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote:Interesting. He seems to now be mainly focusing on the US market, where there's a much larger pool of greedy fools to scam. Obviously feeding them cut & paste text attuned to their stupid prejudices and fantasies, which is probably going to be quite successful. PoE Enterprises has 'gone global'... :haha:

I suppose it's too much to hope that a US law agency will extradite him to Gitmo?
I don't know if Peter the Poseur has missed the memo, or is just more delusional and out of touch with reality than usual, but the guy who was, at least apparently, going to be fronting for him in the US backed out after he got too greedy, or something, and Peter shut him down, and I haven't heard that he's gotten anyone to replace him. I mean one scammer getting ready to scam another, but still. I'm not saying there aren't pigeons over here ripe for the plucking, our good buddy Willie has a whole flock of the really really stupid and gullible, but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to step in to the breach and front for the Poseur over here, maybe because they really can go to jail in very short order, Treasury and Comptroller take this sort of thing very seriously. They tend to arrest first and leave the cleaning up til sentencing.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

In response to the idea that PoE will never have his collar felt until one of his own suckers make a criminal complaint, here's one who's threatening to do just that (comment via the WeRe Bank FB page).

We can live in hope, eh?
My own and 2 other notes with £35x3 enclosed as requested on 2nd of November and signed for at Manchester address on 3rd Nov by the name of Baker. I have that evidence via Royal Mail ID tracking. Now, I don't live a million miles from Manchester, prob 50 mins and so I will make a trip to Manchester and find out what is going on with our recorded Royal Mail letter. If I have no joy at your Manchester address, I will have no alternative but to call Royal Mail and get them involved and possibly the fraud. I don't want to because I believe in the WeRe Bank movement, but I and my family have done exactly what was required of us and now being told that the PN's/recorded letter is not in your possession. Can you tell me who picks up the mail for WeRe bank from this address of over 1500 companies as well as WeRe Bank. This is very troubling esp when money and personal details are invloved. If it was a birthday card etc, I would not be at all bothered, but when you are dealing with a bank, how on earth are we to monitor progress. It has taken over 2 wks to get a reply via the ticket process. All has gone quiet and I am getting very suspicious now. Ps. What happens to our PN's once in your possession and our National Insurance numbers? Are they kept safely or are they sold on? Please please help me to get the matter dealt with, thank you in advance. In the meantime I will have a chat with NI contributions and see what advice they can give me. WeRE Bank is not regulated remember and so its becomes a criminal matter as well as a Tort claim. I happen to be a former student of law and so fully conversant with both Civil and Criminal (legalese) and so I am not at all fearful of taking matters to a higher level. I was also looking to join Sterling Bank which is a retail bank. I did my diligence, but lets wait and see and I will do my own investigations even if I have to employ a private investigater to support my claims. Like I said above, I will wait and see your response to finding our PNs and if they are not found, I will take the matter further.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I happen to be a former student of law and so fully conversant with both Civil and Criminal (legalese)
Then why did you think it made sense to buy WeRe checks? :brickwall:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
I happen to be a former student of law and so fully conversant with both Civil and Criminal (legalese)
Indeed! Surprising a self-professed legal expert would buy into woo that is easily debunked by even people with no law training and half a brain, but whaddyagonnado. Looks like they've turned off their selective ignorance now that it doesn't suit them.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
In these situations they usually use Student of law to mean they have watched every episode of Law & Order (All versions), reads FMOTL Websites, If UK is a member of GOOFY, if US has read CtC. They have dabbled in the 4 letters, may have gone to court, and heck, they may have even paid good money to hear a Guru lecture. I would never associate this with actual law school.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote:
That he fell for WeReNotaBank probably goes a long way towards explaining the "former" bit. Probably couldn't make it through Daft Skool of Law and Alleged Dentistry either.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Indeed! Surprising a self-professed legal expert would buy into woo that is easily debunked by even people with no law training and half a brain, but whaddyagonnado. Looks like they've turned off their selective ignorance now that it doesn't suit them.
I recall a MathNet story arc which revolved around a scammer selecting retired lawyers (in New York, not old York) because they are gullible....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
That he fell for WeReNotaBank probably goes a long way towards explaining the "former" bit. Probably couldn't make it through Daft Skool of Law and Alleged Dentistry either.
I was thinking that maybe he attended the Erwin Rommel Skool of Law.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pox

Post by Pox »

POE won't like a 'former student of law' challenging him - POE comes across as an arrogant individual and claims to be a law graduate so he would probably like to pull rank on this 'upstart'.

I wonder if he will delete the post or challenge him? Could go either way.