Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Pox wrote:POE won't like a 'former student of law' challenging him - POE comes across as an arrogant individual and claims to be a law graduate so he would probably like to pull rank on this 'upstart'.

I wonder if he will delete the post or challenge him? Could go either way.
For whatever reason, he doesn't seem to be deleting comments on that page (or answering any, for that matter.)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rommel, Daft, Daft, Rommel, decisions, decisions, so hard to choose one pretend prestigious law skool over another, maybe it's skewl in UKland. Daft does have the distinction, if you can call it that of actually having at least one alumni pass the bar exam, and she just got through exhibiting all her zibits and hard earned legal knowledge in front of the 9th the other day, true comedy gold, or so I'm told. The end result was as you'd expect and in keeping with all the fine, online, traditions of Daft Skool of Law and Alleged Dentistry. I'm sure England must have equally prestigious pretend institutions of hiher lernin' & stuffs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:In response to the idea that PoE will never have his collar felt until one of his own suckers make a criminal complaint, here's one who's threatening to do just that (comment via the WeRe Bank FB page).

We can live in hope, eh?
My own and 2 other notes with £35x3 enclosed as requested on 2nd of November and signed for at Manchester address on 3rd Nov by the name of Baker. I have that evidence via Royal Mail ID tracking. Now, I don't live a million miles from Manchester, prob 50 mins and so I will make a trip to Manchester and find out what is going on with our recorded Royal Mail letter. If I have no joy at your Manchester address, I will have no alternative but to call Royal Mail and get them involved and possibly the fraud. I don't want to because I believe in the WeRe Bank movement, but I and my family have done exactly what was required of us and now being told that the PN's/recorded letter is not in your possession.
Seriously, you believe in the Weary bank movement but you're going to call in the fraud squad to investigate them even though you claim to have "done your diligence"?
Can you tell me who picks up the mail for WeRe bank from this address of over 1500 companies as well as WeRe Bank. This is very troubling esp when money and personal details are invloved.
So troubling that any sane person would never have sent all their personal details to an outfit that operates from a cheap maildrop address when even the most cursory due dilligence would have raised all kinds of severe warning flags
If it was a birthday card etc, I would not be at all bothered, but when you are dealing with a bank, how on earth are we to monitor progress.
See below where you reveal that you know Weary bank is not regulated and therefore is not actually a bank. So you're not dealing with a bank.
It has taken over 2 wks to get a reply via the ticket process. All has gone quiet and I am getting very suspicious now.
See above where you note the 1500 other companies who share the same mailing address and below where you note that Weary bank is not actually a bank. The time to have become suspicious about these rather significant indicators would have been before you posted off everything needed to make identity theft easy.
Ps. What happens to our PN's once in your possession and our National Insurance numbers? Are they kept safely or are they sold on?
Sorry, I really can't comment on this but considering all the evidence that it's not a bank, that there's no legitimate use for any of the information sent to Weary bank there can't be many reasonable conclusions to come to. None of them would include safe keeping of these sensitive personal details.
Please please help me to get the matter dealt with, thank you in advance. In the meantime I will have a chat with NI contributions and see what advice they can give me.
Don't send all your sensitive personal information to a person who appears to be making themselves untraceable by using a cheap maildrop address and has no obvious legitimate need for it. Oops, you did already? Oh dear.
WeRE Bank is not regulated remember and so its becomes a criminal matter as well as a Tort claim.
Which you must surely have discovered before you packed all your sensitive personal data into an envelope with a potentially legally binding promissory note for a large sum of money? Which legal school did you attend again?
I happen to be a former student of law and so fully conversant with both Civil and Criminal (legalese) and so I am not at all fearful of taking matters to a higher level.
Though obviously not so conversant with civil and criminal legalese as to have covered the bit about due diligence and closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.
I was also looking to join Sterling Bank which is a retail bank. I did my diligence, but lets wait and see and I will do my own investigations even if I have to employ a private investigater to support my claims.
I'm not seeing any hint of the fruits of what I would consider due diligence here. Why would you chose a bank which isn't registered as a bank, which has no fund, which has an unbroken record of cheques which are not accepted by any person or organisation, including Weary bank, over a legitimate retail bank that will look after your money and offer real banking services? If you can afford a private investigator what motive would you have for attempting to join a false bank which can have no other purpose than to offer a means, fatally flawed though it is, of evading legitimate debt?
Like I said above, I will wait and see your response to finding our PNs and if they are not found, I will take the matter further.
Where to? Muncie street, because that's about as far as you're likely to get with it. I must admit, though, this guy shows all the necessary lack of intelligence required to walk into a police station and report PoE for being even more crooked than he is himself for stealing the money this failed crook was hoping would buy him the means to defraud his creditors out of their money.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh Dear.. WeRe Bank Customer Presents are a lie !!1!!!!

Peter says

Keshe say

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

mufc1959 wrote:I'm looking forward to the fallout from the Keshe Foundation Magrav Generator scam (in conjunction with WeRe Bank).

In case you're not familiar with this, a scammer has 'invented' some kind of 'free energy' generator that allows you to create your own electricity using 'science'. Naturally, it doesn't work. And you only have to do a brief google search to find that the launch of this product has been promised for years and years, with eager punters ready and willing to buy one and not one single generator ever being sent to anyone.

And now a new one is discussed on BoingBoing: http://boingboing.net/2015/12/08/free-e ... html?fk_bb
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

rogfulton wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I'm looking forward to the fallout from the Keshe Foundation Magrav Generator scam (in conjunction with WeRe Bank).

In case you're not familiar with this, a scammer has 'invented' some kind of 'free energy' generator that allows you to create your own electricity using 'science'. Naturally, it doesn't work. And you only have to do a brief google search to find that the launch of this product has been promised for years and years, with eager punters ready and willing to buy one and not one single generator ever being sent to anyone.

And now a new one is discussed on BoingBoing: http://boingboing.net/2015/12/08/free-e ... html?fk_bb
Isn't there a new one of these things 'invented' every week? If you google 'free energy machine', it seems these one-off miracle devices are ten a penny. Of course,the gubbermint will shut all those radicals down at some point or another.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Can anyone tell me how to delete Cheques which have not been accepted out of the account in order to write some new ones??

WeRe Bank: we do not delete cheques you have either paid or not paid. if they choose to act in dishonour that is there problem. see them in court. if you then delete a cheque or note because they claim its fraud you are then admitting that you issued a fraudulent instrument and therefore falling into their trap. in court you can prove you are paid and suffered a lose. anyone that says different is either an idiot, paid agent of disinformation or part of the corrupt system that is going to be pulled down.
"We here at WeRe Bank advise you to double down on this nonsense and dive headlong into further trouble. We cannot assist you in any way and know what the outcome will be, but we can offer you this shovel. Please proceed to dig your own grave. We will encourage your efforts up until the point of no return, then ignore any further messages or pleas for assistance. Thanks, and have a great financial meltdown!"
longdog

Post by longdog »

"in court you can prove you are paid and suffered a lose"

Strange isn't it that when I write a cheque from my Co-op bank chequebook I never have to go to court to prove I are paid and suffered a lose.

Corrupt system that is going to be pulled down = Works

Alternative "universal energy transfer" system freeing the world from slavery = Never works.

:shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The WeRe Bank website has been suspended.

https://www.werebank.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

"The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.

Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible."
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the host doesn't take weRe checks?
notorial dissent

He paid his hosting fees with a WeRe check???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

mufc1959 wrote:The WeRe Bank website has been suspended.
But Petey says it has just been overloaded with the enormous amount of traffic to his site.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

guilty wrote:
But Petey says it has just been overloaded with the enormous amount of traffic to his site.
well, the server he has it on was 'overloaded'.......allegedly. I'm sure there is more then just his scam on it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's entirely possible that Poe was on a cheap or free limited bandwidth deal (as befits an international financial powerhouse with a PAYG mobile phone number) and he's gone over the limit.

It happens to Barclays all the time :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

HAPPY DANCE !!!

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The fact that the page reads...
If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.
...would suggest this isn't a technical issue but either he hasn't paid his bill and, given that he most likely doesn't have a real bank account any more that is a distinct possibility, or it has been closed down for reasons related to its blatantly fraudulent purpose.

If it were true that it crashed due to "exceptional traffic" as I believe Poe has claimed the host would just put it back up. It's like your mobile network going down... They don't ask you to contact them they just get things working again and carry on regardless.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:It's entirely possible that Poe was on a cheap or free limited bandwidth deal (as befits an international financial powerhouse with a PAYG mobile phone number) and he's gone over the limit.

It happens to Barclays all the time :snicker:
I'd go with the free or limited bandwidth, but more likely he hasn't paid his bills. I think it is technical difficulties like I think the Cold Case Posse site was hacked, it wasn't they hadn't renewed their registration.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Chaos wrote:
guilty wrote:
well, the server he has it on was 'overloaded'.......allegedly. I'm sure there is more then just his scam on it.
Maybe it's relevant, maybe it's not, but in fscking around on the Internet, trying to see exactly what the web server is doing, I got this response:

Code: Select all

Trying 50.87.81.44...
Connected to werebank.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /index.htm;
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>302 Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Found</h1>
<p>The document has moved <a href="http://davidparrotte.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi">here</a>.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at davidparrotte.com Port 80</address>
</body></html>
Connection closed by foreign host.
The "302 Found" response is expected, though maybe a little misleading; the rest of the response isn't. That URL, davidparrotte.com, does indeed point back to the same address as the WereBank (and trying to open it in a regular browser gives the same "Suspended" page), but it's clearly not WeReBank.

The Waybank—er, sorry, Wayback Machine for fairly recently just coughs up some nifty artwork, and a "Member/Password" up in the corner; back in May, 2014, though, there was a more directly (though concise) sovrun feel to it; even further back, he was "developing and optimising supply chain operations," though he apparently wanted you to log in first to view his resume.

Does that name mean anything to anyone?
---
Morrand
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Found him on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/david.parrotte?__nodl

Not much content

Editted add: this is probably him on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidparrotte

I'd look deeper but don't feel like logging on.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt