Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Chaos »

maybe this is 'Djon'?
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Looks like the website is back. Presumably this David Parotte is now hosting it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

No wonder Piece of Shit is unwilling to hold any more meetings. It's only a matter of time, I suspect, before a WeRe Bank member does him some physical harm if their paths cross.

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

...and after all of that, he adds "If all I have said is wrong then I apologise."

What did he say that might be wrong: his family members didn't get evicted or have their car repossessed? The banks took his 16 checks? He's not worse off financially than before he joined WeRe Bank?

Idiots, all of them. :beatinghorse:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

15 memberships, each one sending PoE £100 or so in the course of a few months. This numpty's recommendations have enriched Predator Of Everything by about £1,500, and he's still ending with a note of appeasement.... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now I'm not a violent man... Not by any standards... But if I were 070263sm I'd be sitting outside the Manchester mail-drop with a few week's supply of cheese and pickle sandwiches and 18 inches (or 450mm in new money) of lead pipe with the intention of 'discussing' a swift refund for me and my family. :Axe:

But then my family aren't a bunch of morons. Arseholes yes... But not morons :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

PoE is back in touch with his "Off Planet Contacts",

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

They never show up on my bank statements - do Were debts go "off planet"?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't work out if Poe actually believes this crap or if he's taking the piss out of his marks and seeing how much insane gibberish he can post. :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

longdog wrote:I can't work out if Poe actually believes this crap or if he's taking the piss out of his marks and seeing how much insane gibberish he can post. :shrug:
Admittedly i used to think he was just extracting the urine from his marks but now im not so sure,i think he has a full blown mental illness and needs medication,when that wears off we get his ramblings he reminds me of the loons that wear the tinfoil hats to stop the government,illuminati,aliens and others from reading their minds(now that would be the shortest book ever)
It does amase me how many people hang on every word he says,i used to feel a little sorry for those people taking part in the scam but now i don't they deserve all they get.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another dissenting voice - wonder how long this'll last?
Anthony Healey
I made a request for advice via the WeRe bank support centre - ticket #824091 on 21/11/15 ....further emailed Karin and Peter for advice /guidance on 30/11/15 attaching documents relative to my enquiry....posted request for advice on WeRe bank and Peter of England Facebook pages on 7/12/15 these posts were deleted or simply ignored. in the intervening time I've made contact with many WeRe Bank members who've been on the receiving end of the same attitude of indifference,,,,nice one WeRe Bank and congratulations Peter of England we shall be at your next public meeting to get our money back and shame on you.....
Hide · 1 hour ago
Wake up mate - you don't get 'owt for nowt in this world.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think I have just discovered how Peter is now making even more money from the idiots and fools that joined WeRe Bank.

For the past week I have been receiving emails to the email address that I used to sign up to WeRe Bank from a company called Employer Match. I didn't pay much notice as I just thought it was spam. However, I read one today by mistake and the address seemed very familiar

http://employermatch.co.uk/

Employer Match © 2014. All Rights Reserved. 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ, United Kingdom - Registration number: ZA036195

Has been sold all the WeRe Bank members details onto a 3rd party ?

from the ico

Last edited by Bones on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

...Peter of England we shall be at your next public meeting to get our money back and shame on you.....
This is precisely why he isn't making any more public appearances.
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Bones wrote:I think I have just discovered how Peter is now making even more money from the idiots and fools that joined WeRe Bank.

For the past week I have been receiving emails to the email address that I used to sign up to WeRe Bank from a company called Employer Match. I didn't pay much notice as I just thought it was spam. However, I read one today by mistake and the address seemed very familiar

Let's not forget he's got names, addresses, DoBs, and NI numbers too.

Once the suckers are no longer sending hard cash, I'm worried he'll do next.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It is quite common for conmen to share suckers lists with each other, often in exchange for a payment, they also don't seem to care about the data protection principles or what have you largely because they already intend to defraud those on the list.

Sadly this is also why some people wind up falling for scam after scam.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:I read one today by mistake and the address seemed very familiar
Willard Steitz Yankus is a busy boy.

lovingajob.com
HireLocal.co.uk
jobreactor.co.uk
resultsgeneration.com
employmentalerts.co.uk
employmenthunter.co.uk

To be fair, many of PoE's current clients have a limited income, so he's doing them a favour really. By signing-up for a minimum wage job through Mr Yankus, they can earn enough to carry on sending money to PoE.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It grieves me to have to be fair to Poe but the fact that there's an "employment agaency" working out of the same mail-drop as him doesn't really prove he has anything to do with it. It could just be coincidence.

When those lovely people at the Department of Work and Pensions decided a few years ago that I had to register with employment agencies I created a disposable Gmail address for the purpose and within a month I was deluged with offers of work from pop-up recruitment agencies (subject to a £60 'registration fee' of course) and most of them were run out of mail-drops in Liverpool or Manchester.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And the complaints keep coming over on both the WeRe Bank and POE Facebook pages, the main flavours being either the sucker has sent off cash to register but is getting diddly squat in return or that the system for handling the rubber cheques isn't working.

It's starting to sound like Peter has run out of chequebooks to send off. At the very least, he's given up on even trying to maintain a thin veneer of customer service to keep people placated as long as possible.

Coupled with his last couple of posts in which he's uncharacteristically presented material from other gurus, I'd say he's either:

1) Just letting things run their course. Dimishing returns have proven too much at this point.
2) Genuinely lost his marbles (note that I don't think that him having mental issues and him being a scammer are mutually exclusive)
3) Going into hyper-woo mode just to separate the wheat from the chaff - leaving the general plebs who want the thing they've paid for (shocker!) high and dry, while identifying the true tinfoil-hat wearers to focus in on. I mean, in his last rambling about extra terrestrials, the comments tread is utterly unintelligible. There's even a Flat-Earther in the mix (groan.)

Whether this will culminate in a WeRe Bank Mk. II or not remains to be seen, but I wouldn't hold my breath for those gold backed notes/legal tender books/class action lawsuits coming this side of Christmas.
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog wrote:It grieves me to have to be fair to Poe but the fact that there's an "employment agaency" working out of the same mail-drop as him doesn't really prove he has anything to do with it. It could just be coincidence.
Could be but the email address used, is a disposable one that I created for the sole purpose of joining WeRe Bank and the WeRe Bank forum. I have never used it for anything else. The emails are even addressed to the fake name that I used when I joined WeRe Bank.

Given that to now receive emails from a company that also uses the same postal address as WeRe Bank (admittedly just a mail handling address) , pushes it a too far for me to be just a coincidence
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:
longdog wrote:It grieves me to have to be fair to Poe but the fact that there's an "employment agaency" working out of the same mail-drop as him doesn't really prove he has anything to do with it. It could just be coincidence.
Could be but the email address used, is a disposable one that I created for the sole purpose of joining WeRe Bank and the WeRe Bank forum. I have never used it for anything else. The emails are even addressed to the fake name that I used when I joined WeRe Bank.

Given that to now receive emails from a company that also uses the same postal address as WeRe Bank (admittedly just a mail handling address) , pushes it a too far for me to be just a coincidence
Oh I see... That pretty much proves it.

Who'd have thought a respectable financial institution would sell their sucker's customer's details like that? :shrug: :snicker:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »