Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:There's a back story. Philistine, for reasons best known to himself, has an animus against Wake Up! So he's nattering at him on Quatloos with stupid comments like that one. Hyrion said he has no idea what is going on elsewhere but I've been seeing it on othe discussions. I'm watching and if Philistine's actions continue to appear to be aimed against Wake Up! personally instead of being actually useful contributions I'll be taking moderator action. Philistine; If you want to try to start flame wars find another venue.
My apologies Burnaby. I've had my say, and now I am done with it.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Another We'Re bank victim (idiot?)

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... oVKa3rfWK0

Hi

I paid a speeding fine with a Re-Cheque which the court presented to there bank (Natwest)
Natwest presented the check to Were Bank and it cleared.

The court said that Natwest had said that the cheque was a fraud.

I replied eventually with this

Thank you for your letter dated the 19 Oct 2015 which I received today.
I asked in my letter that you respond by recorded delivery which you have ignored. Please reply in this way in future.
I do not consent to your banditry. I am Legal Tender in commerce not you.
For your information I will only be communicating with you in writing.
You seemed to have totally ignored all my questions after making some serious allegations about me and my bank.
So I ask again for you to answer all the questions below in full.
If NatWest believes that WeRe Bank does not exist then why did they present my cheque to them and then accept payment from my account?
Again I ask you to immediately provide a statement from a human being at NatWest bank to validate the claim of fraud! If they cannot or will not then it must stand rebutted?
FCA = Financial Conduct Authority
Again I ask from my last letter the question, are NatWest or the courts willing to challenge the FCA's findings?
This leads to a new question. How can a none existent bank be investigated by the FCA?
I need a YES or NO answer to the following question. DO YOU ACCEPT LEGAL TENDER FOR THE PAYMENT OF DEBT...?
You have obviously not checked if they exist so I have included there contact details again.
WeRe Bank, 83 Ducie Street, Manchester M1 2JQ
Clearing Hotline: 0044 7455 372365
If you continue to ignore the notes then I will ignore you until you answer ALL the questions in full.
In my last letter I gave you 30 days to respond. So as you have not answered my questions or asked for an extension so I've added a week for you to reply in full. Lets say the 10th November 2015.
If you do not reply in full as requested by the above date then you will be in dishonour and I will consider this matter closed.
PAID IS PAID!

That was the 26 Oct 2015 and all went quiet until 29 Dec 2015 and I got a NOTICE OF ENFORCEMENT letter from a company called Collectica.

Any advice would be appreciated as I believe I have paid

Regards

Gary
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Another WeReNotABank idjit about to discover that his life is going to go to pieces.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote:There's a back story. Philistine, for reasons best known to himself, has an animus against Wake Up! ... I've been seeing it ...
I stand corrected on that point.
PeanutGallery wrote:I have a great deal of respect and admiration for those who can and who do openly admit when they have been mistaken and who take steps to help others not fall into the same folly
Agreed upon both accounts: they are points in which respect is earned for the acts.

On the other hand, someone who has clearly made a mistake but can't admit to it has committed an act upon which respect is lost. But then - that's from the perspective of honesty/humility/etc.

Other perspectives alter that - for example, a thief would need to steal items protected from higher levels of security in order to earn the respect of other thieves. Funny how your point of view on what you value can alter what gains/loses respect.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hyrion wrote:Other perspectives alter that - for example, a thief would need to steal items protected from higher levels of security in order to earn the respect of other thieves. Funny how your point of view on what you value can alter what gains/loses respect.
In that example the thief would not just gain the respect of his criminal chums, but also grudgingly that of those setting out to stop his thievery, of course this doesn't mean I respect Peter for pulling off his scam because I can't see any real intelligence behind it.

Peter is a deluded mad/con man to whom fate and fate alone has given a tiny amount of success.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent

I think we've had more than sufficient threadjack with entirely unrelated and off topic natterings, and in the future, TAKE IT OFF LINE- mod note and warning, as it will be deleted here , now back to our regularly scheduled soap opera.

It seems one of PoE's suckers paid a traffic ticket with guess what, a WeRe check, and it bounced, and the sucker customer is all agitated, actually righteously indignant and very very stupid, that the court's bank, NatWest, is calling it a fraud and that he has now gotten sent to collections it seems.

I can't find the the actual link at Fogbow now so will have to post that when I can find it.

[quote][/quote]
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

garyids wrote:I replied eventually with this....

<snip off-the-internet pretend-legal jibber-jabber> If you do not reply in full as requested by the above date then you will be in dishonour and I will consider this matter closed.

...all went quiet until 29 Dec 2015 and I got a NOTICE OF ENFORCEMENT... <Oh Noes..! >

Wow, it's like he's just arrived and he doesn't realise that the WeirdBank is a busted flush. Surprising that the bank even bothered trying to collect payment on his pretend cheque.

If he has any sense he'll pay immediately. But he sounds like the sort of idiot who can push beyond a £60 fine and incur some serious costs upon himself. Fingers crossed!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
garyids wrote:I replied eventually with this....

<snip off-the-internet pretend-legal jibber-jabber> If you do not reply in full as requested by the above date then you will be in dishonour and I will consider this matter closed.

...all went quiet until 29 Dec 2015 and I got a NOTICE OF ENFORCEMENT... <Oh Noes..! >

Wow, it's like he's just arrived and he doesn't realise that the WeirdBank is a busted flush. Surprising that the bank even bothered trying to collect payment on his pretend cheque.

If he has any sense he'll pay immediately. But he sounds like the sort of idiot who can push beyond a £60 fine and incur some serious costs upon himself. Fingers crossed!
We don't really know that the real bank tried to collect. We only have the customer's word. He said that WeRe bank cleared it, but we all know that means nothing. Peter simply marks the check "Cleared" when someone informs him that they've written a cheque. Since their is no valid routing code on the cheque and WeRe bank has no accounts at the Bank of England for clearing cheques, there is no way that the (real) bank really did anything with it.
notorial dissent

I think the special kind of idiot is pretty much a given here, he fell for WeReNotABank after all, and he must be of the more recent iteration since he's pushing the legal tender BS that PoE was more recently starting. I'm somewhat impressed that he actually got his checks so that he could get himself in trouble after PoE's latest thing of not fulfilling orders. Of course what else comes to mind is who else he wrote WeReNotChecks to that'll come back to bite him. This one is a special kind of dumb so I bet we'll get more of the saga eventually when he starts wondering why his life is falling apart around him.The thing about people like this is that they are really good about chronicling just how dumb and self destructive they've been and wondering why it isn't working.

noblepa, I would suspect that even NatWest, as inept as it has been lately, has probably figured out that WeReNotABank is a fraud by now, in fact I would suspect that most of the banking system should know by now.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My understanding of how Peter clears cheques is that the following happens:

1) The WeRe Bank account holder logs into the customer area of the WeRe Bank website. On that website they log the cheque they have written and how much it is for.
2) The Website deducts that amount from their balance.
3) The cheque is cleared.

This is based on some reports I've read on here and other sites where customers have used the website to log cheques they intended to send to pay loans and found that WeRe bank was then claiming they had cleared before the physical cheque had even arrived or been presented to any other party. It's important to note that none of this actually involves WeRe Bank contacting Natwest or transferring any funds of any sort. It's just smoke and mirrors which fools the idiots.

Lets also look at the account given by the sucker, first off his account is only an assumption that Natwest presented the cheque for clearing. He would have no means of knowing this, the courts bank account is not his, it's the courts. Natwest may well have just marked the cheque for an immediate return and told the court the reason why.

Now the thing is this does involve a court, I would imagine that courts would take rather short shrift with someone who tried to pay a fine with a fraudulent instrument. Although they seem to be dealing with it as they would any other non-payment and are simply going to send round enforcement officers. This has already turned the speeding fine into a much bigger amount and I would imagine that Gary is only at the start of his path that will lead him to ruin. Godspeed Gary.
notorial dissent

Pretty much my understanding of how weReNotABank does business, your basic voodoo accounting, the check is cleared because PoE says it is cleared, not for any thing he has actually done or had to do with it. In other words it is all fantasy.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

When the guy who tried to pay with a WeRe cheque wrote to the bank, " I am Legal Tender not you ", what on earth did he mean ?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Joinder wrote:When the guy who tried to pay with a WeRe cheque wrote to the bank, " I am Legal Tender not you ", what on earth did he mean ?
He meant 'I'm an idiot and I've no idea, but I'll ramble on anyway', but he's in luck he's being helped by another idiot, Applecart, who's telling him to report the debt collector to Action Fraud and call the Police if the bailiffs turn up because........ wait for it..... they don't have an FCA licence to carry out debt collecting. The fact this is NOT a Regulated Consumer Credit debt (it even says 'consumer credit interim' on the link he's provided) and therefore, they don't need an FCA licence appears to have escaped this moron !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... oam9XrfWK0

With this advice, I anticipate a night in the cells soon for poor old Gary :haha:
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

If he's had a Notice of Enforcement they have already added £75 to what he owes and no doubt he will fail to contact them to make any type of arrangement. No doubt a visit will be in the offing in a week or so resulting in another £235 being added. The chances are this will be classed as a "criminal" fine which also gives them the power to force entry resulting in yet more costs.

Interesting times ahead.
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote: He meant 'I'm an idiot and I've no idea, but I'll ramble on anyway', but he's in luck he's being helped by another idiot, Applecart, who's telling him to report the debt collector to Action Fraud and call the Police if the bailiffs turn up because........ wait for it..... they don't have an FCA licence to carry out debt collecting. The fact this is NOT a Regulated Consumer Credit debt (it even says 'consumer credit interim' on the link he's provided) and therefore, they don't need an FCA licence appears to have escaped this moron !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... oam9XrfWK0

With this advice, I anticipate a night in the cells soon for poor old Gary :haha:
Applecart is not just an idiot, he is a very special type of idiot that goes beyond the call of duty to leave people in a more dire position than they were before listening to Applecarts "advice"

However, the company mentioned "Collectica" are certified enforcement agents (previously called bailiffs) who hold a certificate, granted by a judge at the County Court, which allows them to carry out enforcement action by way of taking control of goods and selling these to recover a debt.

http://certificatedbailiffs.justice.gov ... Collectica

If Gary follows Applecart's "advice", I hope he is familiar with

Constable’s duty to assist enforcement agents -

Section 99, Schedule 7, paragraph 5 of the Courts Act 2003:

5. It is the duty of every constable, at the request of -

a) an enforcement agent or

b) a person acting under the enforcement agent's authority,

to assist the enforcement agent or that person in the execution of a writ.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/39/schedule/7

At the start of Gary's story he mentions "Court" indicating that a judgement has already been obtained and that the Enforcement Officers are in the process of enforcing that Judgement
Bones

Post by Bones »

Like I said a special kind of idiot

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 20#p435544

applecart wrote:Hi Ya.

No mortgage agreement?? Are you saying there is only a mortgage deed????? - You have to be kidding :ugeek:

Did they forget about s.113 of the CCA 1974....???

that link you say is an eye opener is nothing short of misleading - who on earth linked you to that???

Apple

Did they forget about s.113 of the CCA 1974....??? -

As this is a mortgage - no

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/39/section/16

Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Joinder wrote:When the guy who tried to pay with a WeRe cheque wrote to the bank, " I am Legal Tender not you ", what on earth did he mean ?
I can only imagine he's referring to PoE's woo about "monetising your own energy" or whatever. Essentially, you are your own currency (or some such bunkum).
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I did wonder that myself, but then I considered that Peter's target audience aren't the sort who are normally firing on all cylinders and dismissed it as random gibberish from someone who likely spends most of the day spouting it at random.

It's just millennium hand and shrimp.
notorial dissent

Bones, you are right, this one is a "special kind of idiot", destined for special idiot greatness. I mean you can't teach that kind of stupid, it has to be native. I do suspect that as other suppositions have been, this one is (soon) headed for a face to face with a local magistrate??? and some, possibly serious, jail time. Idjits be idjits. Do the fines and costs just keep mounting on something like this?

The " I am Legal Tender not you " he was spouting is some of PoE's latest and greatest BS, he has been touting that his WeReNotAChecks are now legal tender and that the merchants HAVE to take them. There was mention of this over at Fogbow as well, and was mentioned earlier by someone here about the incident at the market they got to witness. More PoE BS, but it's all he can come up with to sell his fraud. Still no sign of the gold backed currency he was claiming either.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

Bones wrote:
However, the company mentioned "Collectica" are certified enforcement agents (previously called bailiffs) who hold a certificate, granted by a judge at the County Court, which allows them to carry out enforcement action by way of taking control of goods and selling these to recover a debt.

http://certificatedbailiffs.justice.gov ... Collectica

If Gary follows Applecart's "advice", I hope he is familiar with

Constable’s duty to assist enforcement agents -

Section 99, Schedule 7, paragraph 5 of the Courts Act 2003:

5. It is the duty of every constable, at the request of -

a) an enforcement agent or

b) a person acting under the enforcement agent's authority,

to assist the enforcement agent or that person in the execution of a writ.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/39/schedule/7

At the start of Gary's story he mentions "Court" indicating that a judgement has already been obtained and that the Enforcement Officers are in the process of enforcing that Judgement
Sorry to say but you are a little confused here as the above related to High Court Enforcement Officers and it will not be a civil Judgment that has been passed. Collectica are one of 4 companies who collect unpaid Magistrate Court fines & the relevant law you were looking for is Section 68, Schedule 12 - Taking Control of Goods, Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2007/15/schedule/12 which states:
Offences

68(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally obstructs a person lawfully acting as an enforcement agent.

(2)A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally interferes with controlled goods without lawful excuse.

(3)A person guilty of an offence under this paragraph is liable on summary conviction to—

(a)imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51 weeks, or

(b)a fine not exceeding level 4 on the standard scale, or

(c)both.

(4)In relation to an offence committed before the commencement of section 281(5) of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 (c. 44), the reference in sub-paragraph (3)(a) to 51 weeks is to be read as a reference to 6 months.