Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Joinder »

Is the " I am Legal Tender not you" meant to mean that the person himself is actually legal tender?
It would make a great T shirt slogan.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

Another one attempting to pay, this time their mortgage, with a weird cheque

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 22#p435822

It's a long story Zark, I initially stopped paying cos I objected to the POA (I had not knowingly consented to this) and wanted to know if the Mortgage had been securitised ie sold on in the Secondary market. I immediately put the mortgage in dispute. This went through the BS Complaints procedure and then the Ombudsman. No investigation was conducted nor any satisfactory resolution reached. After being threatened with repossession I paid the full redemption figure with lawful payment via a WeRe Bank Cheque which they refused to present for clearing. They did not abide by the Bills of Exchange 1882 Law. So yes they have been paid but have refused to accept the payment
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I have a hard time working out who's more culpable in these cases. The greedy fool who decides that he can pay with a worthless cheque from a worthless bank spinning a worthless con while taking the greedy fool's money in the process. Or the purveyor of crazy nonsense.

Sure, Peter of England has to carry a big part of the blame for selling the service and the stupid cheques but considering how ridiculous the story is it takes a lot of greed to get past the glaring flaws in the proposition. Or maybe PoE is performing a public service by precipitating out the worst of the greedy and stupid. It's a difficult call.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Or maybe PoE is performing a public service by precipitating out the worst of the greedy and stupid. It's a difficult call.
In the wild it's called culling the herd.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I must admit when i first joined this i had never heard of PoE once i did i felt sorry for the victims(at the time i thought they where victims) of his weRE scam i really did,boy has that changed.
I now despise both him and his customers,those who use his service are a collective of dishonest,greedy,vile scrotes of society,the type of people that you could quite happily punch repeatedly till your arm was tired and then simply change hands and start again and not feel bad.
I used to think the sooner this scam was stopped the better but there is a side of me hopes it continues so more and more can get whats coming to them,i know that sounds bad but if you try to weasel/scam your way out of paying your debts you deserve all you get be that eviction,sued in court ,jail time for fraud or worse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:Another one attempting to pay, this time their mortgage, with a weird cheque

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 22#p435822
So this idiot is appealing the order for possession:
I am arguing that
i) there is no contract as the Building Society do not have the original wet ink signed deed
There is no other Mortgage Contract which is signed in wet ink by both parties nor any evidence that money was loaned. (It is my belief based on the 13 day gap between 7th April when the Deed was faxed and the handwritten date 20th April that the Advance for the Mortgage was created)
ii) the Original Deed was never dated and therefore was not completely executed.
iii) the photocopy has a false date which has been forged and a fraudulent stamp on it. This copy was identical to the copy filed with the Land Registry.
They are saying they are not contractually obliged to pay and yet they have sent what they believe is a legitimate payment? This fool contradicts themselves.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:I have a hard time working out who's more culpable in these cases. The greedy fool who decides that he can pay with a worthless cheque from a worthless bank spinning a worthless con while taking the greedy fool's money in the process. Or the purveyor of crazy nonsense.

Sure, Peter of England has to carry a big part of the blame for selling the service and the stupid cheques but considering how ridiculous the story is it takes a lot of greed to get past the glaring flaws in the proposition. Or maybe PoE is performing a public service by precipitating out the worst of the greedy and stupid. It's a difficult call.
It beggars belief that after all the failures people are clinging to the I've made a 'legal payment' premise. Are they stupid, naive, desperate, greedy or a mixture of all, who knows ! :shrug:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

nor any evidence that money was loaned
Other than you buying a house with borrowed money?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:
nor any evidence that money was loaned
Other than you buying a house with borrowed money?
It's worse than that. The poster remortgaged their property so it is likely they drew some cash.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The original poster is simply trying to weasel her way out of having to repay money she borrowed. Another something-for-nothing merchant.

It's not clear if this was a remortgage to take advantage of a better rate, raise extra capital or whatever.

She was no doubt quick enough to take the cash from the Leeds BS and use it to pay off an existing lender (who will have wanted and only will have accepted nothing less than real money, not something created by a signature or any-such crap).

Now we learn, late in the day, that she has 'paid' the new loan off with a WeaRy cheque having firstly stopped paying anything at all since August 2014.

Queue a response from the one lonely poster who ever says anything of sense on that board;
Tiggy wrote:You stopped paying your mortgage then 'paid' with a We'Re cheque ! Brilliant, unfortunately, that's just about the best way to lose your home. Pay the arrears with funds from a regulated bank or you've no chance of keeping hold of it!
Tiggy posts a lot of good advice which so far as I can see hardly anyone pays any attention or heed to. I really don't know why he or she bothers really, it must be so disheartening.

I do hope Louise1960 sees sense however late in the day but a rubber cheque from Peter the Dreamer is just tweaking the tiger's tail, an act designed to see you on the pavement sooner rather than later. If she's had any result at all, it's perhaps 18 months 'mortgage free'; another !!!1win1!!! then but the corollary, sadly, is that consequently she'll be house-free soon too. She might have put the money she would have spent to one side and be in a position to pay off the arrears (a proper war chest, not one of Jimmy's) but she seems to have set herself along an entirely confrontational road, a 'path' of her own making.

Sadly and as predictably as ever Peter, from which ever rock he is currently hiding will be accepting no responsibility at all for this outcome. His last FB post was Boxing day and then just a comment to one of his fawning admirers, to say
Peter Of England wrote: It's just the momentum and the public airing of this insanity that i feel can help everyone better comprehend "money!"
For insanity you need look no further than the wrecked lives PoE is leaving his his wake.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A search of the Ombudsman decisions database leads me to conclude that this is the outcome of the complaint to the FOS. They change the initials to stop people from being identified.

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... leID=75833

And from memory, a woman called Cindy Harris was very vocal on the PoE Facebook page in the early days of WeRe Bank on how she'd paid off her mortgage with a fake cheque, and then was begging Peter for help when it all went pear-shaped.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10218&p=188834#p188826
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 04#p435911
williams2583 wrote:
Re: Advice Needed

Postby williams2583 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:07 pm
Agree with all that has been said ,what a mess.Anybody that uses the Were route is in for trouble because it is not a recognised banking intermediary you may as well write a cheque on some nappies . yuse

Finally a mod over there that says it how it is
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Happy New Year to one and all
I have to say that I was expecting Petey to post some sort of New Year drivel for his customers to swallow.

You can't even seem to count on him to continue making himself look like a dick.

I wonder who Weired bank is going to partner with in 2016.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Image

Interesting that all the replies are moderately sensible. Surprising that one of the idiot members hasn't popped-up yet to urge Louise1960 to serve a Writ of HankyPanky Verballious on the Pope, or other nonsense of that kind.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bones wrote:Image

Interesting that all the replies are moderately sensible. Surprising that one of the idiot members hasn't popped-up yet to urge Louise1960 to serve a Writ of HankyPanky Verballious on the Pope, or other nonsense of that kind.
I actually think there's been a big change on Goofy since Tom Crawford lost his home, there seems to be a realisation that these things matter and that there are ways and means of dealing with things which don't include signing in blood under a full moon, that actions have consequences.

Of course, let's hope they'll always be the idiots to keep us entertained, so long as the idiots are only hurting themselves and no one else I can live with that ! :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I actually think there's been a big change on Goofy since Tom Crawford lost his home
As far as I can see the big difference post the Crawford's Cottage / WeRe bank fiascos is that the forum is all but dead. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Interesting thread developing on goodf(interesting if insanity is your thing), featuring one of our own stars:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ot#p429742
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pox

Post by Pox »

SteveUK wrote:Interesting thread developing on goodf(interesting if insanity is your thing), featuring one of our own stars:

Obviously I haven't read all the drivel but this is just pigpot talking to himself. (Pages and pages of garbage)

Oddly, those on GOODF clocked his insanity pretty quickly - pigpot, you missed a trick there - if only you had kept your posts to a minimum of 3 lines, you may still have an audience over there.

Better luck next time.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Pox wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Interesting thread developing on goodf(interesting if insanity is your thing), featuring one of our own stars:

Obviously I haven't read all the drivel but this is just pigpot talking to himself. (Pages and pages of garbage)

Oddly, those on GOODF clocked his insanity pretty quickly - pigpot, you missed a trick there - if only you had kept your posts to a minimum of 3 lines, you may still have an audience over there.

Better luck next time.
By talking to himself, Ateast he's assured a like minded audience :sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pox wrote:Obviously I haven't read all the drivel but this is just pigpot talking to himself. (Pages and pages of garbage)
I think he genuinely expects the GOOFies to celebrate him as a hero because he posts here to mock our members and beliefs. But nobody there is responding, not slapping him on the back or even posting a solitary smiley.

What he doesn't understand is that the GOOFies are all cringing in silent embarrassment. Because they know that if Burnaby49 or arayder was to register on GOOFy and mock their members and beliefs, his account would be banned within 10 posts and all the topics contaminated by truth would be swiftly deleted into the memory hole.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.