Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Pox wrote:Obviously I haven't read all the drivel but this is just pigpot talking to himself. (Pages and pages of garbage)
I think he genuinely expects the GOOFies to celebrate him as a hero because he posts here to mock our members and beliefs. But nobody there is responding, not slapping him on the back or even posting a solitary smiley.

What he doesn't understand is that the GOOFies are all cringing in silent embarrassment. Because they know that if Burnaby49 or arayder was to register on GOOFy and mock their members and beliefs, his account would be banned within 10 posts and all the topics contaminated by truth would be swiftly deleted into the memory hole.
How dare you suggest I would post in that moron infested cesspit? I post nowhere at all on the internet but here. Unless they start discussing cask ale; then I'll reconsider. We all have our weaknesses. And to suggest that it would take ten posts to get me banned is just personally offensive. Five posts max.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

piggy is a living, breathing-presumably, example of what we used to call verbal diarrhea, although how some one can be that thoroughly and consistently stupid, and vulgar, is hard to comprehend. I wonder why he decided to inflict himself on the GOOFies, obviously has run out of any place else to exhibit his brilliance.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by FatGambit »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Pox wrote:Obviously I haven't read all the drivel but this is just pigpot talking to himself. (Pages and pages of garbage)
I think he genuinely expects the GOOFies to celebrate him as a hero because he posts here to mock our members and beliefs. But nobody there is responding, not slapping him on the back or even posting a solitary smiley.

What he doesn't understand is that the GOOFies are all cringing in silent embarrassment. Because they know that if Burnaby49 or arayder was to register on GOOFy and mock their members and beliefs, his account would be banned within 10 posts and all the topics contaminated by truth would be swiftly deleted into the memory hole.
How dare you suggest I would post in that moron infested cesspit? I post nowhere at all on the internet but here. Unless they start discussing cask ale; then I'll reconsider. We all have our weaknesses. And to suggest that it would take ten posts to get me banned is just personally offensive. Five posts max.
Depending on whether Ceylon is doing time, I'd be surprised to see you make it to three posts....
notorial dissent

Actually Burnaby, I think you are probably doing morons everywhere a great disservice comparing them to the GOOFies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Another happy customer.
Tom Boyce I am disgusted with any of you that have facilitated this obvious theft. Werewank needs shutting down. Block me, destroy my PN note, close my account and remove my re-movement, freeman legal and any other association I have made with your scam. Full of shit!!!
29 mins

Tom Boyce Here is my reply I don't know what to say to you. I feel responsible for much of this theft. I was hooked and totally sucked into this werebank scam. was dropping links to promote werebank wherever people were having money issues. Foolish, and at my age. I sent £20 via Paypal nearly a year ago, just as Paypal was shutting it down. Never got my cheque book. I only joined for the Freeman Legal services and freeman car insurance. Neither have transpired, so have given up on them. I too have sent messages, comments and complaints but served no purpose.
31 mins

Tom Boyce This is a message I just received about Werewank I see you too joined were bank... myself and 2 family members joined and sent of our 3 notes with the £35 x 3 of cash. That was in November and NOTHING.. started messaging them and now I have been blocked all routes even on Peters fb page and DM. I can no longer comment on their website and so I am now looking to contacting the police and royal mail fraud to bring this address down in Manchester and to stop others getting scammed. looks like I will be getting a new NI number for myself and family members too.

What is your experience, did you at least get a cheque book? some who are complaining are from the States, so what chance of they got of getting a remedy. I have messaged a few of them so hoping to give them some support and I will be setting up a fb were bank scam group page too. I will post and expose this peter of england and I will be visiting the address with the police this wk..
I'm guessing the last message is from 'Hayles Owen', the genius sucker who claims to have been to law school and has been hounding the WeRe Bank FB page for a while now. She does seem very persistent in meting out justice and the lack of response from WeRe has only made her more determined to get the law involved... best of luck to her, but I dunno what she's expecting to happen by taking the police to the Ducie Street newsagent (or whatever it is.)

Will be interesting to see how that plays out. As a side, can you even get a 'new NI number'? I assumed that the one you get issued is the one you've got for life, no swapsies.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PoE has published his succinct, coherent 24-page reply to a letter sent to WeRe Bank by the Central Bank of Ireland a couple of months ago.

https://www.werebank.com/wp-content/upl ... buttal.pdf

I bet they're all shitting themselves in Dublin tonight ...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Another happy customer.
Include a link please, Zeke. Easier than expecting people to search Facebook and GOOFy etc to re-find what you've already found. Thanks.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Include a link please, Zeke. Easier than expecting people to search Facebook and GOOFy etc to re-find what you've already found. Thanks.
It's on the WeRe Bank Facebook Page. I think you have to be a member of FB and have 'liked' the page to be able to see it.
#six

Post by #six »

mufc1959 wrote:PoE has published his succinct, coherent 24-page reply to a letter sent to WeRe Bank by the Central Bank of Ireland a couple of months ago.

https://www.werebank.com/wp-content/upl ... buttal.pdf

I bet they're all shitting themselves in Dublin tonight ...
Oh dear. :snicker:

So PoE has publicly accused (named) bank staff of
  1. crimes against humanity
  2. funding of terrorist activities
  3. money laundering
  4. funding illegal weapon deals
  5. accepting back-handers
I hope he has a good lawyer

ETA

This line could be taken as a death threat
  • The Central Bank of Ireland, its Governor and Board of Die-rectors,
:haha:
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Oh good grief! I think I fell asleep about half way through that pile of utter bulls%$t.

They will be splitting their sides with laughter in Dublin methinks.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
It's on the WeRe Bank Facebook Page. I think you have to be a member of FB and have 'liked' the page to be able to see it.
Sorry, forgot to paste it it. Yeah on the WeRe Bank Facebook Page, specifically the comments on this post (until they get removed):

https://www.facebook.com/werebank/posts/450584288466588

You don't need to have liked the page or be a member in order to see it. I managed to get blocked for politely asking some very simple questions about the scheme, and I can still see everything on there :)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Sorry, forgot to paste it it. Yeah on the WeRe Bank Facebook Page, specifically the comments on this post (until they get removed): https://www.facebook.com/werebank/posts/450584288466588
Nice one, thanks. Credit to Tom Boyce - "I feel responsible for much of this theft. I was hooked and totally sucked into this werebank scam. was dropping links to promote werebank wherever people were having money issues. Foolish, and at my age." Rare to see a Werevictim who doesn't blame someone else (the Jooos!1!!) for their own greed and stupidity.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Har har. Peters new year message just gone up on his FB. It's a doozy and proof positive that the guy has finally lost the plot. Savour this.
It was prepared 6 weeks ago but I finally got round to posting it today:
Central Bank of Ireland rebuttal letter on the WeRe Bank website.
Though I say so myself "It's a beauty!"
This message goes out to ALL Central Banks and all Central Bankers...
YOU ARE THE DEDICATED AND SWORN ENEMY OF EARTH HUMANS - YOU ARE UNDER THE SUBLIMINAL CONTROL OF 4TH DIMENSIONAL NON-HUMAN ENTITIES. YOU ARE PAID LACKEYS & WAGE SLAVES TO THE NAZIONIST ELITE - We declare you "personae non grata" on this planet.
You will be treated accordingly - as will all employees of "cartel controlled banks and their judiciary and law firm zealots!"
This Planet is now declared a PlanetRe ReScue ReServation
n
Oh my.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

mufc1959 wrote:PoE has published his succinct, coherent 24-page reply to a letter sent to WeRe Bank by the Central Bank of Ireland a couple of months ago.
ROFL - I love how the OPCA crowd seem to believe that all they have to do to cause the "enemy" to back down is issue extreme charges. Absolutely no consideration for what would happen if their "enemy" actually called them on those charges and they had to provide evidence in a real Court Of Law to support their claims.
PoE wrote:SLAVES TO THE NAZIONIST ELITE
Boy... is he conflating his history. As I understand, Zion is a reference to the leadership of the Jewish faith while Nazi's persecuted the Jews.

But then, he apparently believes there are people who:
PoE wrote:ARE UNDER THE SUBLIMINAL CONTROL OF 4TH DIMENSIONAL NON-HUMAN ENTITIES
... so it's not really any surprise he's got history all confuseled (yes, I know that's not a real word, but it's fitting :wink: ).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PoE wrote:ARE UNDER THE SUBLIMINAL CONTROL OF 4TH DIMENSIONAL NON-HUMAN ENTITIES
Tralfamadorians are controlling us? That explains everything then.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Unsurprisingly the comments have now been deleted from the WeRe Bank Facebook page.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pilferer of Everything wrote:YOU ARE THE DEDICATED AND SWORN ENEMY OF EARTH HUMANS - YOU ARE UNDER THE SUBLIMINAL CONTROL OF 4TH DIMENSIONAL NON-HUMAN ENTITIES. YOU ARE PAID LACKEYS & WAGE SLAVES TO THE NAZIONIST ELITE....

Oh, and please could you process my worthless werebank cheques....?
#six

Post by #six »

From PoEs own page
Peter Of England: AND AS AN ASIDE ANYONE POSTING AN ATTACK ON WeRe Bank is, ipso facto, "siding with the enemy of the people" and defending those that Removement wishes to confront - and I wouldn't think that that would be a very healthy position to maintain over the coming months....Hmmmm! So it's a sort of cheque-mate position (geddit?) for the Twatlosers and "Peter of ......" brigade is it not?
notorial dissent

I'm quite sure the Bank of Ireland folks were falling off their chairs laughing at this, and it has probably made the rounds of the various offices, as well as to legal where they are determining what to do about it in the real world.

So many just flat out incontrovertible lies, like in almost every statement and paragraph, amazing. Maybe not a new PoE record, but certainly in contention.

I guess in fairness, PoE did tell one truth, (in the entire document)he does not provide any financial services, or anything else for that matter, all he does is cheat people out of their money, gives them(sometimes) expensive pretty useless pieces of paper and otherwise does NOTHING.

I really do love him trying to use US law to bolster his fantasy.

And the threat to take everyone to court, that really sells it fer shure!!!!

Then we get the good old tried and true 'Vapor Money" fantasies, even better.

Pure finest kind PoE BS, and he managed to go on for 22 pages of it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

he didn't send anything to anyone outside of his victims.