Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Forsyth »

Jeffrey wrote:I'd make some vague comment about Interpol or some crap like that but I'm now convinced Peter is not a priority for law enforcement officials.
A European Arrest Warrant, perhaps. The UK apparently received 555 EAW requests from Germany for fraud alone in 2014. Admittedly, that only resulted in 14 arrests and 5 surrenders (3.4%), but I would assume that most of the requests were for people who weren't actually in the UK (and would have been sent to all/most EU countries). The UK, on the other hand issued a total of 228 EAW requests for all offences, which gives some idea of the enthusiasm Germany has for EAWs.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:
From the WeRe Bank Forum, the German WINS!!!1!! have already begun. (Translated from German by Google translate, so a bit patchy, but you'll get the drift.)

Just can't beat good old German efficiency. From what I can tell the Volksbank never actually credited his account and neither cheque cleared, even though Peter no doubt deducted the Re from his magical ledger. Of course the sucker is now looking for a bank that will accept WeRe cheques...I'd be tempted to point out that not even WeRe bank accepts WeRe cheques for payment, so why would any other bank have any reason to act differently?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://were-infoforum.xobor.de/

Looks like a new forum :whistle:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Leah Holli wrote:Hi Peter, Good News, I had No issues at JPMorgan Chase ... when can my payee expect the transfer?
No issues but the debt isn't actually paid yet. She's certainly got an interesting definition of "no issues".
Leah Holli wrote:Got this response from WeRe and it makes sense ... WeRe Bank doesn't do bank transfers - it just confirms to the other bank that it's adjusted its ledger down by the amount of Re energy written on the check
Oh oh.....

Did Leah Holli make the mistake of writing the cheque for US Currency?

I'd be willing to wager she did!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Got this response from WeRe and it makes sense ... WeRe Bank doesn't do bank transfers - it just confirms to the other bank that it's adjusted its ledger down by the amount of Re energy written on the check
how did she type that with a straight face? I mean really.........
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I can imagine two scenarios whenever PoE reads anything like that, he either noods approvingly further deluding himself, or laughts uncontrollably until he pisses himself at the naively on display.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It sounds very much to me like Leah has not credibility problems, she has reality problems. With her credentials, I'm sure she is on every sucker list floating around. I think she will also be in for a severe disappointment, when Chase finally twigs wise, like reading their Comptroller circulars, they will most likely not only tell her the check is bad, and they will be keeping it for further action, and that they will also be closing her accounts for trying to pass a bad check. They are not at all forgiving from what I've heard lately. She doesn't sound particularly bright to begin with so she is about to get an education in "real" practical banking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone been blown to the four corners yet ?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Several times now. Last week i was blown to Rio, then Madagascar, then Malta, and finally Tahiti. I picked up a few more tshirts and some exotic soft drinks.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:Anyone been blown to the four corners yet ?
Remind me, how do you get 4 corners on a globe !??

Sorry, silly me, forgot in freeman land the Earth is flat :shock:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Things not going well in the land of WeRe Bank - from the WeRe Bank private forum

Bones

Post by Bones »

I can't find any more news about that Court case Peter said he was going to attend, anyone else know anything about it such as the date of the hearing ?

Found these bizarre posts in the forum

Not 100% what the story is here, but apparently this poster has never used a WeRe cheque and is trying to form an alternative white English only movement
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:I can't find any more news about that Court case Peter said he was going to attend, anyone else know anything about it such as the date of the hearing ?
This is the post where it was mentioned.

Someone else is also unhappy at Peter's lack of assistance.

Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote: This is the post where it was mentioned.
For some reason I thought it was taking place in January.... Was looking forward to what excuse Peter Fraud of England would come up with for not attending / losing the case
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: This is the post where it was mentioned.
For some reason I thought it was taking place in January.... Was looking forward to what excuse Peter Fraud of England would come up with for not attending / losing the case
Does that mean the possession Order is now with the equivalent of the High Court in England, would that be on appeal by the defendant after losing against the possession order in the lower court?

I have very little knowledge of the Courts in Scotland and their equivalent in England & Wales.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's the equivalent of the Court of Appeal - so the case would already have been to the Sheriff's Court, if the WeRe Bank member is to be believed.

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/the-court ... of-session
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Someone uploaded an image to the German FB page of the cover letter being sent out with the New And Totally Legal Tender:

Short version: "You may have seen a lot of evidence that none of this works, as well as valid criticisms and holes in my logic that you can drive a truck through. I've never addressed any of that and I'm not going to here either, but rest assured these new cheques should work... erm... because I say they do. In bold, red letters. Best of luck."
#six

Post by #six »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Someone uploaded an image to the German FB page of the cover letter being sent out with the New And Totally Legal Tender:

Short version: "You may have seen a lot of evidence that none of this works, as well as valid criticisms and holes in my logic that you can drive a truck through. I've never addressed any of that and I'm not going to here either, but rest assured these new cheques should work... erm... because I say they do. In bold, red letters. Best of luck."
I love his confidence - "No more arguments from cashiers, or bank managers, no more arguments with bailifs, enforcement officers, parking wardens, police fines, HMRC, IRS, Property taxes, poll or council tax, mortgages, loans, credit card bills, vehicle loans etc"

The only confidence I have in that statement is that it was written by a confidence trickster, a scam artist, a crook, a fraud, a cheat, a hustler, a flimflam merchant, a swindler etc
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

- "No more arguments from cashiers, or bank managers, no more arguments with bailifs, enforcement officers, parking wardens, police fines, HMRC, IRS, Property taxes, poll or council tax, mortgages, loans, credit card bills, vehicle loans etc"

No,,because you don't have any of those problems when you're in prison for trying to pass a fraudulent cheque !!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Judging by that German FB page (as well as PoE's increased web conferencing with the German crowd), there were a lot of those new chequebooks arriving in the mail over the past week and particularly this morning.

A whole world of hurt on the way, methinks, especially since the German authorities are less patient with this kind of idiocy than the UK (to be honest, we couldn't have done a worse job in clamping down on PoE and his little con.)