Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Peter the fraud has issued another misleading video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YTbUu ... e=youtu.be

He is now on second phase, reminds me of spaces, where they go from hyper speed to ludicrous speed

he has written some nice new words on his cheques:)
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:Someone posted a benefits cheat reporting site you can fill in on Peter's behalf, remember his legal name is Alan Peter Michael Smith, and he lives in a van down by the river somewhere.
If he really is living in a van by a river somewhere it's unlikely he's receiving any state benefits.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Can we crowd-fund him a decent microphone as well as a keyboard?

So, he is no longer issuing cheques. When the current cheques are used up, WeRe customers will no longer be able to instruct their bank to pay money.

Instead, Peter lies that these new "notes" are legal tender. They are not. Peter knows they are not, and he knows that nobody is obliged to accept them. Peter or anyone can declare whatever they want to be "legal tender", but that doesn't make it true. He is telling this lie in order to sell the notes. This is fraud. (I accept, of course, that no court has found him guilty of fraud.)

I Peter is trying to squirm out of criminality by changing "Pay" to "I promise to pay", he is failing.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The latest video is more stupid than it is fraudulent. Now he's just outright printing fake money.

At least counterfeiters put some effort into their crap.
#six

Post by #six »

I can't wait to hear the tales of the re-tards when the companies flatly refuse their Monopoly money. Unlike a cheque thes 'bank notes' will be so much easier to spot as fake.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have a feeling that Peter's move to "phase two" was more likely prompted by a sudden difficulty in actually getting his cheque books printed, now it's become apparent they are being used in a scam and aren't a 'novelty' item. I would suspect Peter now out of cheques is looking to keep shearing his sheep and so has come up with this plan.

I'd love to see video of someone trying to use one of these to pay for anything.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

#six wrote:I can't wait to hear the tales of the re-tards when the companies flatly refuse their Monopoly money. Unlike a cheque thes 'bank notes' will be so much easier to spot as fake.
They aren't even fake. If anything this 'scam' is less criminal than the fake cheque one, when the cheques first hit they were accepted and processed until they started bouncing, these won't even be accepted by a vendor.

You'd have a better chance of clearing your debts having raided a monopoly set than you would using those.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

I've lost the track now - does the fake currency/note or whatever it is look like a cheque?

Earlier someone noticed that the wording had changed on the so called cheques, is that what has happened in POE land?

In other words, has what looks like a cheque (at a cursory glance to an untrained cashier) now become a bank note?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

See the picture upthread. I suspect PG is correct, that he can't find a printer willing to print his fake cheques. But I'm not sure these "notes" are a more legitimate item for the printer.

It also means Peter should no longer be bothered by any Banks sending them in the post to Ducie Street. Who is the "I" in "I promise to pay on demand"? It's the sucker, I think.
Pox

Post by Pox »

If anybody wishes to give up a few hours here is a link to were bank documents -

https://www.werebank.com/were-library/documents/

I gave up after a few minutes of the yalta 1 document.

Good luck
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He's now saying that these worthless bits of paper can be used to pay 'private debts'. As we know, there's no actual distinction between 'public' or 'private' debts, as Peter seems to want people to believe. Until now he's been happy for the hapless punters to try to defraud corporate bodies, local authorities and government departments. But I can imagine things might turn very nasty for the WeRe Bank customer who tries to pay off, say, his outstanding bill to the local builders merchants with this new form of currency.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Well, I had to watch the video.. shall we disassemble all the bullpoop in it... lets go!!

First of.. the YALTA agreement.. was done in 1945, end of WWII, between USA, England, and Russia (USSR).. so what the fuk does YALTA have to do with WeRe BullshitANK.. absolutely NOTHING.. it doesn't even have any recognized treaties/enforcements/acts .. everything that was done in the YALTA agreement has been rewritten/adjusted as we have socially/technologically advanced!! derpa derpa durrr..

Now then.. I love this bit.... "I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER ON DEMAND THE SUM OF" .. ok, for Those wondering who the I is in that statement.. that would be .. THE BANK OF ENGLAND.. please note, this is standard english conjugation (that most 6th graders would get) .. This whole line says.. BANK OF ENGLAND (which would be followed by a comma in general writing), I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of... that means that note.. has a X# value as backed by.. THE BANK OF ENGLAND.. not the person handling the note..

Sadly Peter has it, as usual, all twisted and really really wrong.. I also love how he calls his Notes a Cheque and then slips back correcting himself to call it a Note.. :haha: .. is it legal.. sure it is.. is it Legal Tender/Currency.. NOPE.. does ANYONE have to accept it as such.. NOPE.. and .. he could indeed attack a book to every note that people use to try to pay for things.. and that book would still be full of bullshit, and absolutely irrelevant.

I find it rather amusing, that not long after I posted how Canadian Tire - created/prints its own money for internal store use.. that all of a sudden, Peter is going to do the same... but not for internal use.. for everyone to fail and be either A) Laughed at, or B) arrested.

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Unread 30-10-2015, 08:31 PM #1
gremlin

Default Legal & Lawful Tender - ReLeased by WeRe Bank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YTbUuy36s

WeRe Bank makes a Pre Christmas Announcement Introducing The YALTA Agreement 2015.
YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE BOTH THE GUARANTOR AND SURETY ON THE FED & BOE NOTES ergo you and you alone are the Creditor.....on all of it. Your NOTES are all there is.
WeRe Bank cuts out the FERAL RESERVE, The BOE, The ECB, The IMF and The World Bank middle men and gives the Money Supply back to you The People. Merry Xmas to you all - whatever your nationality, race or creed now you are FREE due to The Re.
EMBRACE IT - USE IT - SPEND IT.... but don't abuse it !

It's all in the mind.
What a hoot this is! :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Llwellyn wrote: First of.. the YALTA agreement.. was done in 1945, end of WWII, between USA, England, and Russia (USSR).. so what the fuk does YALTA have to do with WeRe BullshitANK.. absolutely NOTHING.. it doesn't even have any recognized treaties/enforcements/acts .. everything that was done in the YALTA agreement has been rewritten/adjusted as we have socially/technologically advanced!! derpa derpa durrr..

Now then.. I love this bit.... "I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER ON DEMAND THE SUM OF" .. ok, for Those wondering who the I is in that statement.. that would be .. THE BANK OF ENGLAND.
First off YALTA is in all caps, so it's not the same common law entity as Yalta. :lol:

The "I" in "I promise to pay" is the person who signs the note. In the case of a £50 note it's the "Chief Cashier for and on behalf of the governor and company of the Bank of England". The "I" in the WeRe note is the WeRe member hereinafter called "sucker" who signs it.

The original WeRe cheque concept had a degree of internal consistency. As close as I can interpret the theory, the member has signed a Promissory Note, the chequebook is provided to the member, and the member writes a cheque to the payee (creditor) on the basis that the cheque is backed by the promissory note.

In the new scheme, the cheque is replaced by the member writing a promissory note to the payee. In both cases the fatal flaw is that the payee will never receive actual money so the debt won't be cleared. Throughout the length of the Cheque "phase", when maintaining that creditors are obliged to accept cheques, POE never once seems to have addressed the concept of dishonoured (aka bounced due to lack of funds) cheques that is familiar in everyday life and that applies to every one of his cheques.

The claim that the new notes are legal tender shows up two significant differences from real bank notes: first, they are not produced in fixed amounts, and second, they are drawn to a specific payee not "bearer". It's not clear what the intention is: no-one would ever accept these pieces of paper in person, so Peter's expectation must be that they will continue to be sent by post to a creditor. We can't see what the "book" (let's call it the Mk 2 Allonge) says that's printed on the back of each note but it's probably some YALTA related gubbins informing the payee that it's lawful and legal tender and must be accepted.

Most intriguingly, the previous WeRe cheque theory relied on the promissory note held by POE, because the WeRe cheque was drawn against that "asset". As this is no longer the case, can the members reclaim their PNs on the grounds that the service they "paid" for no longer exists? What is now the benefit of being a WeRe member? If the suckers are now pledging their own funds, surely the "bank" becomes irrelevant other than as a retailer of printed forms.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

YALTA - Yet Another Looney Tune Abomination from PoE.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I am about to pay the INCOME TAX bill with a were cheque
Isn't Rob Swift in the states? Is this dude seriously about to try to pay his income taxes with fraudulent financial instruments, the very fucking crime that Tim Turner is in jail for?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

What relevance does Rob Swift's location have to quantum3d's claim that "Well I have had some success so far, also I am about to pay the INCOME TAX bill with a were cheque, I will let you all know how I get on....."?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:What relevance does Rob Swift's location have to quantum3d's claim that "Well I have had some success so far, also I am about to pay the INCOME TAX bill with a were cheque, I will let you all know how I get on....."?
If he is in the US, he's likely looking at a year or two in Federal jail for doing it. Something he's not likely to suffer from in the UK. Might take a few years though.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Robswift's in the UK.