Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by mufc1959 »

Hyrion wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I've been trying to post something that includes a url for the last half hour, but keep getting "The Connection was reset" error message.
Same error when I made my attempts through Firefox, through Chrome the error was a far more generic "no response from host received". I also tried responding directly to the thread as well as to a particular post - consistent error.
At least I know now it wasn't a problem with my computer or ISP. All seems well now.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

You know what I (still) find amazing, is that there are ton's of people all over the world, who are happy to send their cold hard cash to some mail drop in Manchester, for Peter of England, who doesn't even go by his real name and has no fixed address. That they take financial advice from someone who doesn't have a bank account, doesn't have credit cards, doesn't own a home, and doesn't have a job, just boggles the mind. This nobody, without any valid or verifiable qualifications is holding himself out as an expert, peddling incorrect financial advice shouldn't be believed by anyone. And he is still going, a year later...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:You know what I (still) find amazing, is that there are ton's of people all over the world, who are happy to send their cold hard cash to some mail drop in Manchester, for Peter of England, who doesn't even go by his real name and has no fixed address. That they take financial advice from someone who doesn't have a bank account, doesn't have credit cards, doesn't own a home, and doesn't have a job, just boggles the mind. This nobody, without any valid or verifiable qualifications is holding himself out as an expert, peddling incorrect financial advice shouldn't be believed by anyone. And he is still going, a year later...
Me too - I also find it amazing that this has gone on so long.

As discussed earlier on this thread - are his customers desperate/vulnerable/naive/gullible?

Is this what POE preys on?

My own view is that his 'customers' are not vulnerable or naive (some may be desperate but surely not that gullible)
and just want something for nothing, or to be more correct, a small amount of money for a lot in return. They know this is a scam but regard it as a delaying tactic, much the same as the 3 letter process advocated on GOODF.

And then they moan on Facebook and the were bank forum that the scam hasn't worked!
Beggars belief IMO.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:You know what I (still) find amazing, is that there are ton's of people all over the world, who are happy to send their cold hard cash to some mail drop in Manchester, for Peter of England, who doesn't even go by his real name and has no fixed address. That they take financial advice from someone who doesn't have a bank account, doesn't have credit cards, doesn't own a home, and doesn't have a job, just boggles the mind. This nobody, without any valid or verifiable qualifications is holding himself out as an expert, peddling incorrect financial advice shouldn't be believed by anyone. And he is still going, a year later...
Einstein was bang on the money when he observed that the only two things he knew of that were infinite are the universe and human stupidity but he wasn't sure about the universe. Personally I'm coming to believe that the PoE's of the world are like fungus, not nice but necessary when it comes to clearing up the detritus of life. In this case the brain dead bottom feeders who would only be preying on others if they weren't already being hoovered up by PoE
Pox wrote:Me too - I also find it amazing that this has gone on so long.

As discussed earlier on this thread - are his customers desperate/vulnerable/naive/gullible?

My own view is that his 'customers' are not vulnerable or naive (some may be desperate but surely not that gullible)
and just want something for nothing, or to be more correct, a small amount of money for a lot in return. They know this is a scam but regard it as a delaying tactic, much the same as the 3 letter process advocated on GOODF.

And then they moan on Facebook and the were bank forum that the scam hasn't worked!
Beggars belief IMO.
It's gone on for so long because the reality is it's incredibly minor, so small in the scheme of things that it probably barely registers on the radar of the authorities. I imagine the fact that most, if not all, of the victims are, as acutely observed above, worse that PoE himself would do nothing to motivate them to act any more quickly against him. I imagine that the US or Germany are more likely to be the cause of his downfall. Much like it took the Canadian Judiciary to really get to grips with the whole OPCA concept while they happily pissed all over the UK courts and police.

I can't say as I particularly like PoE but I have to admire his showmanship and the way he's flaunting his ability to have a complete laugh with this whole thing and still they come to him with their money. SPIT and SWALLOW indeed, talk about sticking two fingers up to everyone. I still can't make my mind up whether he's mad and very lucky or he's bloody clever and calculated this whole thing so he gets to make a few bob with no chance of anyone ever bothering to come after him.

The way he's going into Germany and the US I suspect the former because, as has been noted by many here, those two countries are pretty much at the top of the list of places which take this kind of thing very seriously indeed and are likely to put considerable effort into catching him even if he's a tiny fish in a big pond.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Some people are genuinely naive, I'm always getting calls from my uncle-in-law asking if this or that is legit, fortunately he does have the sense to ask, which is more than other people in the family have done over the years. Luckily it's never been anything as serious as PoE's scam.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A Canadian on the WeRe Bank forum was asked how things were in Canada following the Parlee case (in which the judge destroyed WeRe Bank - if you haven't read it, it's a great read - http://canlii.ca/t/glzx3)

His response is surprising. Burnaby, are you able to find out if this is true and what Canadian banks are actually doing with WeRe cheques?

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote:A Canadian on the WeRe Bank forum was asked how things were in Canada following the Parlee case (in which the judge destroyed WeRe Bank - if you haven't read it, it's a great read - http://canlii.ca/t/glzx3)

His response is surprising. Burnaby, are you able to find out if this is true and what Canadian banks are actually doing with WeRe cheques?

Of course they are, the Canadian banking system has decided to accept Re and adjust their ledgers according to the principles of the indestructibility of energy as defined in Einstein's famous equation. That sounds entirely reasonable. No other reasonable explanation as we can be completely certain that no one associated with WeaRey bank would lie about their cheques being accepted.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

mufc1959 wrote:A Canadian on the WeRe Bank forum was asked how things were in Canada following the Parlee case (in which the judge destroyed WeRe Bank - if you haven't read it, it's a great read - http://canlii.ca/t/glzx3)

I have no information on what is going on but the comment that the banks are accepting the cheques and working with them to get them processed is clearly bullshit. Unless some hapless teller accepted one thinking it was a real cheque and it hasn't been bounced yet. Keep in mind that Parlee didn't involve a bank, the cheque was rejected by a small credit union. It is entirely possible that the WeRe scam isn't even on the Canadian banks' radar yet. There are so many big fraud schemes they have to counter that WeRe might not yet even count as background noise.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pox wrote:As discussed earlier on this thread - are his customers desperate/vulnerable/naive/gullible?
Is that rhetorical?? But yes, and don't forget STUPID.
Again yes.
My own view is that his 'customers' are not vulnerable or naive (some may be desperate but surely not that gullible) and just want something for nothing, or to be more correct, a small amount of money for a lot in return. They know this is a scam but regard it as a delaying tactic, much the same as the 3 letter process advocated on GOODF.Again, we're back to gullible and STUPID, and yes, they really really are, and that too, the something for nothing part, but see previous comment .

Beggars belief IMO. The learning curve in this subset seems to be a bit steep, like as in non-existent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That's why the Canadian dollar keeps losing value, people are switching to RE.

:sarcasmon:
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

At the risk of derailing the tread again I have to post this quote after all of the chatter about Legal Tender.
Mods please delete if too little too late etc.
“Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich. [...]

"But we have also," continued the management consultant, "run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying on ship's peanut." [...]

"So in order to obviate this problem," he continued, "and effectively revalue the leaf, we are about to embark on a massive defoliation campaign, and...er, burn down all the forests. I think you'll all agree that's a sensible move under the circumstances.”
― Douglas Adams, The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Just wanted to preserve this delightful little FB chat before PoE deletes it:

Received this letter today, one of my WeRe cheques no good for AIB bank, very disappointed
Sam Beckett: Then this means that the debt doesn't exist and so they an stop hassling you for the debt. Happy days.

Angela Cronin: Some how I doubt they will stop hassling me

Sam Beckett: hassle them back. Re member you are the one who has to take back control over the control freaks. It's all in the mind, you paid them, they refused the cheque so make sure you keep up the, "if you don't want the cheque then sod off".

Angela Cronin: But if they are saying the cheque is no good in this country how can I fight against that? They will just bring in the guards and question me and accuse me of fraud, as they did with a friend of mine over the WeRe cheques, is it worth the fight I ask myself, just pay the debts and stay broke, as I am getting no response from Peter of England or WeRe Bank either on here or email, I feel that the cheques are no good then :(
Always fascinating to see someone on the verge of seeing the light talking to a complete imbecile trying to drag them back down. It baffles me that people are still buying into the idea of "if they refuse to accept your WeRe Cheque/Monopoly money/bunch of watercress, the debt is cancelled." It's demonstrably false and a childish notion to begin with, preached only by dim-witted losers who have zero idea about the very fundamentals of how money - and even society - works.

Another daft comment:
Oh Happy Day when this happens in the jUSA! When asked whether or not other countries, Europe in particular, would succeed with Iceland’s “let the banks fail” policy, President Grimmson gave his answer, Why are the banks considered to be the holy churches of the modern economy? Why are private banks not like airlines and telecommunication companies and allowed to go bankrupt if they have been run in an irresponsible way? The theory that you have to bail out banks is a theory that you allow bankers enjoy for their own profit, their success, and then let ordinary people bear their failure through taxes and austerity. People in enlightened democracies are not going to accept that in the long run.
You know you can safely discard the entire thing when they refer to Europe as a country in the first line. :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I discarded it when I got to 'jUSA'. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There may be irresponsibly run banks, but they are not irresponsible enough to accept fake checks.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Sam Beckett: Then this means that the debt doesn't exist and so they an stop hassling you for the debt. Happy days.
the irony in using that name

FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

"Oh boy!"
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

FatGambit wrote:"Oh boy!"
Well, his brain does seem to resemble Swiss Cheese.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

So Peter sent an email out over the weekend to a number of WeRe customers. Looks like he's got his bank account back, and all comers are welcome to drop some toxic money into it:
DEAR XXXX,

YOU ARE WITH ReMOVENT, and ReMOVEMENT IS WITH YOU!

the second stage of ReMovement has been long in the coming, and the work involed has meant that some have been left waiting for response. This is an email to you now to let you know THAT WeRE WITH YOU!

The Doubters and Shills have given up because of a few minor delays and will be left scrabbling for OUR help soon!! YOU knew better than to fold like a pack of cards at the first sign of a fight, but whether YOU choose to help the LOST when the time comes is up to you. WeRE LEAVING THEM in the dirt, but we wont judge you - ReMOVEMENT MEMBERS ARE THE MASTERS OF THERe OWN FATE, ARE THEY NOT?

IGNOring the Supporters of the Corrupt system for now, let us move on to our more pressing business........ and GOOD NEWS is at foot!

Thanks to our WeRe agents WITHIN the cabal (oh yes we are fighting from within, we always have, but this is knowledge we dont publicise) we now have direct bank access for those brave enough to join the fight!!!! Your Payment for WeRE services can now be made directly to:

SORT : XX-XX-XX
ACC: XXXXXXXX

This is for those who don't trust the ROYAL FAIL with your membership fees (we have had some problems that we're working through.) But using a major bank is only a temporary measure of course - WeRe using their own ropes to storm the walls, and will be running on our own steam SOON!

IMPORTANT: If you have sent cash for your LLT book and have not yet received it, you can make a direct transfer now using the above details and have it processed IMMEDIATELY. On sending proof of transfer (with a screenshot), WeRE BANK will refund your original payment in cash. Same goes for ongoing membership fees, so please use this secure method from now on!

ANYONE PAYING FOR ReMEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE WILL RECIEVE A DISCOUNT - if you pay 3 months of membership fee now using the direct wire transfer, deduct 10%. If you pay 6 months now, deduct 50% off the amount you transfer. THIS WILL BE REFLECTED IN YOUR WeRE ACCOUNT IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS, BUT THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT REMAIN IN PLACE FOREVER (everyone will want it when the walls start to crumble! Pip! Pip! Pip!)

I look forward to ReCieving your support, and supporting you more closely going forwards. Lets make 2016 a year in which the shills realise YOU hold all the keys!

Peter
There's only one tiny problem with all this...

... Peter did not write that email.

I did.

I emailed every desperate sucker on the FB pages who had posted their email address in the hope that Peter would finally acknowledge them, and sent the above on Peter's behalf using a little bit of "from spoofing."

There's been a lot of speculation above this post about how amazingly gullible you have to be to send cash in a brown envelope to a massage parlour.

But let me ask you this: how easy is it to trick people into wire transferring money directly into the bank account of a reputable cancer charity?

Very, apparently. Judging by my fake inbox this morning (which I obersved with the worst hangover imaginable), they've had a good few donations already and it may breach the four-figure mark if "Peter" keeps on his sudden turn to philanthropy.

I'm sure a debate will follow as to the legalities and ethics of my actions here, but to be honest, I don't care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWbWIgNpE8

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have just the website for you;

http://www.drunkard.com/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I've said before, PoE has selected for his sucker customer base the sublimely stupid and gullible of the stupid and gullible, and they all seem extremely willing to hand him their pittancy fortunes and what little remains of their lives in to his keeping. I really am beginning to think the whole bunch of them should be under care as they are not capable of making sensible decisions for themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.