Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Daft Ada »

https://youtu.be/vOah-UYSTB8
Peter and his Re ATM?

Wonder if its going to be like Arkwrights till in "open all hours"?

More likely Peters grubby little mit grabbing the money through a slot in a cardboard box.

WeRe bank.
Deposits only and no withdrawals
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One of those deposit only ATM's.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well withdrawing from heroin is probably an easier task than withdrawing from Peters bank. Although Heroin would probably be a better long term investment...
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Won't be long now before the ATM commeth.

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 179700768/
Cathy Birchall Haven't logged in to my account for a while. How do we pay our subscriptions? I paid initially but paypal account was closed down. Is there a replacement yet?
Peter Of England Hi Cathy still good to Ducie Street. Payment card coming
Oooh. A Payment Card. But which way will it work? and what sort of ATM pays out energy? Remember, Garbage in, Garbage out.

But the Faithful are undeterred by logic and critical thought.
Aidan Walsh How long before this is put in place to be able to use the Card mentioned & the Terminals mentioned using the funds like a High Street Bank Peter Of England I am just about to sign up with your Team I have numerous friends throughout North America who also want to Sign on these ae also questions they are asking...Also what would happen idf someone wanted to purchase a Property such as Condo in UK would it be allowed with WeReBank I do not have any existing Mortgages but some Debts I want to extiguish at the same time? I would also be later very interested at opening a WeReBank as well even if possible Montreal area I believe 100% what you are doing thanks for all you do smile emoticon's Aidan Walsh smile emoticon's bless you...
I love that our North American friend wants to buy a "Condo" in the UK....with the WeRe bank. Maybe if here "WeRe" to add an "M" to the end of the word and he might just be able to afford one - and need one given that his finances are about to take a shafting.

I think Mr. Walsh is a Canadian BTW... :D

So on to Petey's reply
Peter Of England We are negotiating with a card supplier and locating terminals - not easy but doable. I hope the trial run is ready before Spring Equinox
So that'll be the 20th March. Note; he didn't say what year.

Petey's ATM is, as always seems to be the case = All Totally Madeup.

Unless anyone can trump this acronym.
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:

A Tossers Makebelieve?
#six

Post by #six »

I can't believe people are still believing this bull.

The cost of setting up a network of ATMs is huge. The cost of the machines, the computer and network infrastructure. The rent and installation at each location. The maintenance and the restocking. Banks can afford it because they are cheaper than branch staff. But when your only costs are a shared mail box with some two bit hooker outfit...

Not only that, but why would they be needed? Surely the latest scam, I mean payment method involves promissory notes which are legal and lawful tender (cough). When a mark, sorry, customer can write their own notes, why do they need a machine?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pox wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

A Tossers Makebelieve?
Always Taking Money
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

A thieves machine
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Could this be PoEs last hurrah? With the cheque scam crumbling, he needs a new revenue stream. The ATM will appeal to the suckers and morons.

However, given the obvious flaw in his plan, it'll crumble instantly. My guess is some hefty advance fees for the ATM, then he'll scram to REsurface at a much much later date
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

SteveUK wrote:Could this be PoEs last hurrah? With the cheque scam crumbling, he needs a new revenue stream. The ATM will appeal to the suckers and morons.
He's doing just fine having moved onto the German crowd, where he's currently located. They're lapping up the cheque books like crazy - I guess the language barrier shield a lot of them from the fact that it's been a very apparent failure over here.

And as it goes, I don't think Peter's talking about ATM machines at all, unless I'm missing something...

The first suggestion of a 'payment card' comes in response to the woman wondering how to line his pockets. Some kind of magic debit card, no doubt, which is coming soon but cash is fine for now thank you very much. I get the impression he pulled this out of his ass on the spot as some kind of platitude.

But then the excited questions started coming in. Mainly, will all banks accept it as a measure of paying bills and moving money? His response:
NO banks will have to accept it as WeRe doing all our own transactions over our own termminals
I don't think he means ATMs all over the place. I think he's using 'terminal' as a fluff word to refer to whatever magic he's using to process people's WeRe Payment Card transactions at WeRE HQ. He's basically making it up as he goes along (shocker), but no doubt a time will come when he only has enough 'terminals' to cope with 30 WeRe Debit Cards in circulation, so if you want to join in the initial trial, post your cash to Ducie Street and get in on this exclusive offer quick!

If my assumptions here are true - and I don't know if they are - then that leaves the following PoE quote unclarified:
If you register with WeRe Bank and are a paid up member of Removement then we will GUARANTEE THE FUNDS IN YOUR HIGH STREET BANK ACCOUNT - upon proof that you hold them - no matter what comes at you due to the forthcoming maelstrom.
Chatting to a friend about it the other night, she came to the rather terrifying conclusion that he might be hinting at a model by which he 'transfers' peoples debts/accounts over to him. He's been lucky with the cheques since nobody has complained and the banks couldn't really care less - bounce the cheque, move on - but if starts acting as a guarantor for their customers and claiming he owns their funds and liabilities, that's going to get ugly very quickly.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Here is someone who says he is going to attend/defend a court hearing for a warrant of entry application as he feels that he has paid his bill with a weary cheque - I wonder if POE has been invited to attend?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 68&t=95714
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: If my assumptions here are true - and I don't know if they are - then that leaves the following PoE quote unclarified:
If you register with WeRe Bank and are a paid up member of Removement then we will GUARANTEE THE FUNDS IN YOUR HIGH STREET BANK ACCOUNT - upon proof that you hold them - no matter what comes at you due to the forthcoming maelstrom.
Chatting to a friend about it the other night, she came to the rather terrifying conclusion that he might be hinting at a model by which he 'transfers' peoples debts/accounts over to him. He's been lucky with the cheques since nobody has complained and the banks couldn't really care less - bounce the cheque, move on - but if starts acting as a guarantor for their customers and claiming he owns their funds and liabilities, that's going to get ugly very quickly.
Peter already has the full name, address, date of birth and National Insurance number of his members. Now he wants bank or savings account statements as 'proof' that they hold those assets. Everything needed for identity theft and fraud in one neat package.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:Peter already has the full name, address, date of birth and National Insurance number of his members. Now he wants bank or savings account statements as 'proof' that they hold those assets. Everything needed for identity theft and fraud in one neat package.
But PoE is such an honest man, who only wants to help everyone protect themselves form those evil other banks, he would never use that information for nefarious purposes. I am sure all records are kept in compliance with the local Data Protection acts, and are safely stored away from anyone who may have bad intentions, like those evil banks... :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Pox wrote:Here is someone who says he is going to attend/defend a court hearing for a warrant of entry application as he feels that he has paid his bill with a weary cheque - I wonder if POE has been invited to attend?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 68&t=95714
I had a look at the letter and this chap's address is clearly visible. I'm not going to quote it - in fact if someone could let him know that because of his crappy editing anyone could put a name and address to this stupidity it might save him further embarrassment.

Or perhaps not.

As for Peter of Germany as he has now appears to have become - how prophetic - so far as I know he's yet to attend anyone's court appearance.

So. There's no chance at all he'll show up or in any other way bale out this guy - another man destined to have pre paid meters for gas and the 'leccy. Cheers Pete, another satisfied customer crashed and abandoned.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:another man destined to have pre paid meters for gas and the 'leccy. Cheers Pete, another satisfied customer crashed and abandoned.
Anyone who writes "a letter which my legal name received..." is an idiot, the energy company will be doing him a favour by providing a lesson in how the real law works.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:another man destined to have pre paid meters for gas and the 'leccy. Cheers Pete, another satisfied customer crashed and abandoned.
Anyone who writes "a letter which my legal name received..." is an idiot, the energy company will be doing him a favour by providing a lesson in how the real law works.
A lesson I fear he won't learn and instead will no doubt accuse them of piracy or burglary or other sundry allegations which while the saying of them will make him feel important, won't change anything and won't help him one bit.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

I think I found the first model of a WeRe bank ATM

Bones

Post by Bones »

Found this
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-760029

Mark Haining FOI Request wrote: From: M Haining

16 January 2016

Dear Information Commissioner’s Office,

q.1 Can you please confirm if WeRe Bank - 83 Ducie Street,
Manchester, M1 2JQ is a registered as a Data Controller with the
ICO

https://www.werebank.com/

q.2 Can you please confirm if the ICO has received any complaints
relating to this bank

Yours faithfully,

M Haining
ICO Response wrote: Information Commissioner’s Office

28 January 2016

28th January 2016

Case Reference Number IRQ0612594

Dear M Haining

Further to your email of 16 January 2016, we are now in a position to
respond to your request under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act
2000 (FOIA).

Your request

q.1 Can you please confirm if WeRe Bank - 83 Ducie Street,
Manchester, M1 2JQ is a registered as a Data Controller with the
ICO

https://www.werebank.com/

q.2 Can you please confirm if the ICO has received any complaints
relating to this bank

Our response

1. Members of the public can search the Data Protection Register here:
[1]https://ico.org.uk/esdwebpages/search. We conducted a search based
on the company name and using the address information that you
provided but found no entry. I also checked with our Registration Team
and they found no entry.

2. We have received one concern regarding WeRe Bank.

We hope that this information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

Debi Petch Lead Information Access Officer
Pox

Post by Pox »

Well spotted.

I wonder what route Haining will take with regard to this information and was he the one who expressed a 'concern' - under another name maybe?

I can't see it that this info is enough to shut weary bank down, so what is the point of this request? :shrug:
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Any data protection issues will ultimately be secondary to those of fraud (the Data Protection Act is mostly civil legislation).

He should be registered with the ICO if he's offering 'financial services', but that's not what he's doing - he's a straight-up con man.

The appropriate bodies who deal with criminal matters of scams/fraud/etc. should be dealing with this guy. I can't believe nothing's happened about it given how long this is going on.