Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by NYGman »

Just re-reading this, Peter is offering an exit package consisting of a Lump Sum payment and a Monthly Stipend for a year or so, as long as the movement continues. That is very decent of him, just two thoughts:
1) Are these paid in Re, credited to his account, and he is given a Re checkbook, or
2) Is Peter that flush with cash, that he if confident in making such an offer?

If it is #2, then I wonder how much he has made to date.

The other thing is, if Mr. Mustard does decide to split with PoE, do you think he would be wiling to talk to one of us, it isn't as if we don't have his email now :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:
I

It'd be a battle of the scammers - who will win? And will the eventual victor accept payment in Re? I can just imagine the MC doing the introductions;

In my left corner, weighing in at just £10 a month

the Count of the Con,
the Duke of Deception,
The Baron of Baloney
Your very own Pointless Pontiff,
the one, the only Peeeeeeeter of Merrie Olde England!

And on my right, punching well above his weight,

its the Weasel of WeReBank,
the man who's done a flit - with all Pete's IT Kit,
the Prince of the Password
out of the stable of Djon King, raise the roof for
Daaaaaaaave "The Domain" Parrott!
:snicker:
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:
I think it won't be long before Pete is kicked out of the Fatherland (or leaves before the mob descends), I wonder where he'll wash up after that?
I wonder if the Cayman Islands is his future destination?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Wouldn't you know it, I've been away on a work trip and while I'm off all hell's broken loose!

I would love it if Djon digs in his heels and refuses to transfer the domain names over to PoE. Is Djon in the UK? I think I recall him being in the USA, but I might be wrong. In any event, a dispute over the ownership of a .com website falls under the powers of https://www.icann.org (as opposed to .co.uk domains which fall under Nominet).

Can you imagine it? What the hell would PoE's argument be? I want these domain names transferred to me because I'm being prevented from conning people out of money and trying to perpetrate fraud on legitimate businesses?

Icann arbitrator: Oh, go on then.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Breaking news: the deadline is up. Djon has chosen war.
[22:14:47] Karin Simon: From Peter of England on Karin’s Skype
A MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU FOR TONIGHT AND ALL THE TOMORROW’S
There is no decision to be made.
This is a case of a hi-jacking for a ransom.
If it is done on the High Seas it is called piracy.
If it is done on land it is called – theft – plain and simple.
If the Papagei – David “Djon” Parrotte[Papagei] had handed the data over to the independent 3rd party offered to him in July , August , October and December 2015 and January 2016 then this situation would never have arisen.
So tell me: “What is the decision to be voted upon?”
Tell me who has caused it to be so? Him or me?
He has stolen and made off with the goods. His Masters in the USA are controlling him for a 50% stake in the business. It’s an AMWAY, Herbal Life, MLM creation the seek to create. All for the HUB LEADERS and nothing for you. This is a classical CAPITALIST model – and will fail
The nonsense and fog of “DECISION TIME” is a distraction!
A DISTRACTION FOR THE THEFT ITSELF – NOTHING ELSE – CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS?
It is to get you ALL to try hide and legitimise his theft – which is what it is.
He’s got you looking left when the quarry has gone right!
He was employed to enter the data and manage the site – he got greedy and empowered by ego: he now claims that you have to decide what you don’t understand!
DON’T THINK IT OVER – DON’T FALL INTO TO THE “REASONING TRAP” – JUST REALIZE IT FOR WHAT IT IS!
SIMPLY TELL HIM TO HAND IT BACK TO THE ONE WHO CREATED IT AND CAUSED IT TO FLOURISH
HE WILL BE REPLACED BY ALL YOU I.T. PEOPLE OUT THERE – YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS PERHAPS
What is there to decide about?
How can you possibly know?
Who has offered you this decision – me or “The Djon [David Parrotte]Parrot/Papagei of Painswick?”

Thank you all,

Peter of England
[22:15:59] Karin Simon: YOUTUBE VIDEO ON LINE IN 1 HOUR = Peter of England
longdog

Post by longdog »

What's that they say about honour and thieves? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:OH DEAR! TROUBLE IN PARADISE!

I have no idea how one of the German WeRe customers intercepted these, but they were posted to Dropbox. Looks like Peter and Djon (David Parrott) are having a lover's tiff, with the latter refusing to relent control to the former. Looks like the WeRe websites are being held hostage and he's got Petey over a barrel, which is why everything has come to a grinding halt as of yesterday.
Bizarre - the conmen are fighting over who gets to fleece the sheep.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And Peter's warpath video is now up:
WATCH JUST WATCH!
**Shills and trolls and "the others" I know you'll have a field day with this one - but it is what you get paid to for is it not?

https://youtu.be/BMIKVurJRt8
For the record, I've not received my paycheck from the Quatloos Millions yet... I'm sure all the revenue the site generates entitles me to a cut. I mean, look at all the ads everywhere, and the extortionate membership fees being charged to join up and post to the forum.

Anyway, back to the video which is a hilarious and panicked attempt at damage control (and scapegoating) from Pieter of Deutschland. I've not gone through it yet but the annotation note is comedy gold: "NO MORE CONTRIBUTIONS TO WeRe Bank HUB/ZONE LEADERS APPOINTED BY "Djon Parrotte" AS THEY ARE ALL UNDER INVESTIGATION BY FEDERAL AND USDOJ AGENCIES - ALL MONIES MUST BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY - IN LOVE AND LIGHT"

I don't believe it happened for a second, but I would have paid good money from my schill funds to have heard any call Peter made to federal authorities. How exactly would that conversation play out?

Your inability to organise a piss up in a brewery has lead to you being played like a fiddle, Peter. And you got conned by someone with an IQ around room temperature, no less...

... In your new favourite country, they call this 'schadenfreude'.
Last edited by Zeke_the_Meek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

At least he's got another scapegoat. A new video all about ''the parrot'' too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMIKVur ... e=youtu.be
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I've not gone through it yet but the annotation note is comedy gold: "NO MORE CONTRIBUTIONS TO WeRe Bank HUB/ZONE LEADERS APPOINTED BY "Djon Parrotte" AS THEY ARE ALL UNDER INVESTIGATION BY FEDERAL AND USDOJ AGENCIES - ALL MONIES MUST BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY - IN LOVE AND LIGHT"
Oh, he's already changed that note. Now reads: "THE ONLY OFFICIAL FACILITY FOR ACCEPTING WeRe Bank NOTES AND COMMUNICATIONS IS WeRe Bank, 83 DUCIE STREET, MANCHESTER. M1 2JQ - JUST AS IT ALWAYS WAS."

Keep that money flowing, sheep. Just make sure you don't send it to a conman! Well, a different conman, at least. Stick to the original and best for fiscally awful results, GUARANTEED.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Peter Of England
9 hrs ·

WATCH JUST WATCH!
**Shills and trolls and "the others" I know you'll have a field day with this one - but it is what you get paid to for is it not?

https://youtu.be/BMIKVurJRt8
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The really weird thing of the argument is why the argument over what are effectively useless websites, unless whoever controls the websites controls the sucker data, which could be bad for PoE and for the suckers, and I wonder if PoE is making his own mail drop pickups or leaving that to some other minion. Inquiring minds want to know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:The really weird thing of the argument is why the argument over what are effectively useless websites, unless whoever controls the websites controls the sucker data, which could be bad for PoE and for the suckers, and I wonder if PoE is making his own mail drop pickups or leaving that to some other minion. Inquiring minds want to know.
For a scam like this to work you have to have the appearance of legitimacy, a supposedly functioning web site and 'customer support' lends legitimacy to most things. I've worked for a company that has management contracts over a few small buildings so never thought it needed a web site, but after we had tenant after tenant saying 'I ignored your letters because when I checked on line you didn't have a web site so we thought it was a scam' we had to have one built.

As stupid as it sounds, no web site and the whole of the We're scam comes to a grinding halt as it has no appearance of legitimacy, no wonder Peter of Scamland is frantic to wrest back control over the web site and domain!
notorial dissent

Oh, I do agree with you on the importance of having a website for something like this, but if they can dummy up one website they should be able to come up with another in fairly short order, there has to be some semi-competent webdesigner out there dumb enough that he can scam to get one up and running, maybe he'll keep the master passwords to himself this time.

I'm actually more concerned about who has the sucker data.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

notorial dissent wrote:Oh, I do agree with you on the importance of having a website for something like this, but if they can dummy up one website they should be able to come up with another in fairly short order, there has to be some semi-competent webdesigner out there dumb enough that he can scam to get one up and running, maybe he'll keep the master passwords to himself this time.

I'm actually more concerned about who has the sucker data.
Indeed, this Djon character must be really posing some sort of threat to PoE above and beyond holding the keys to a shit website if PoE was willing to offer what sounds like a substantial amount of money to relinquish control and go on garden leave. And I can only assume whatever Djon is up to is looking very lucrative for him in order to turn that free money down.

Not that anything Peter says in the video can be taken at face value (given he closes off by alluding to his "billionaire investors and asset holders" not being happy with Djon), but he claims to have agreed to a very high fee to Djon for his IT services.

As the websites truly are garbage, if this is the case then Peter excels in his own idiocy for paying the guy so much in the first place for such an incompetent job for so long (not to mention having blindly given him the keys to everything.)

But at the end of it all, I'm not buying Peter's faux outrage. I think he's rubbing his hands together because he's now got a new scapegoat which handily came along just as the punters were getting restless - a nice little boost to the Them Vs. Us mentality which this morons thrive on.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Hello,

I lurked for a while and I thought I register and add a few things I found about WeRe on German-speaking websites. I am Andrew (from Austria ;) ) and offer my translations from the German texts - as close as possible to the original.

Oh, and the last one might point at the beginning of legal troubles for WeRe in Germany ...

The first three are from comments on this article http://www.maras-welt.de/2015/11/13/wer ... BCr-furore
Wolfgang (Tuesday, 08 December 2015 02:07)

Hello,
I have tried it.
After some time I got a confirmation per mail that the money has arrived and the checks are on the way.
After about 3 weeks I got the checks and tried to pay off my expanses and bills.
It doesn’t work and you are breaking the law.
Those are unfunded checks.
And the Were Bank writes that the checks are accepted at Raiffeisen bank. But nobody at Raiffeisen knows about it and they don't accept the checks.
To put it plainly: It's a rip-off!.
--- ORIGINAL GERMAN ---

Hallo,
Ich habe es ausprobiert.
Nach Einigerzeit habe ich eine Bestätigung per Mail bekommen das das Geld angekommen seihe und die Schecks Unterwegs zu mir sind.
Nach ca. 3 Wochen habe ich Die Checks erhalten und Probiert damit meine Kosten oder Rechnungen zu zahlen.
Es funktioniert nicht und Ihr macht euch Strafbar.
denn das sind ungedeckte Checks.
Und wie bei der WeRe-Bank Schreibt werden die Checks bei Raiffeisenbanken Akzeptiert. Jedoch weiß davon niemand von der Raiffeisenbank und die Akzeptieren die Checks nicht.
klar Text: Es ist eine Abzocke!.
(Note: It is possible that this comes from Tassilo - "Wolfgang from the family Weirather" who has posted a success claim earlier at http://deutsche-reichs-nachrichten.de/?p=1647 where a Were check was initially accepted by the local tax authorities, but I can't fully verify that, Wolfgang is a relatively common first name here.)

Comments after this one mostly either ignore it or claim that he didn't do it right, but then we get to this ...
Karl (Thursday, 21 January 2016 02:07)

Hello,

My experiences;
I have registered there and got the checks but they weren't really checks but promissory notes.
In the video it's depicted that Rabo and Volks & Raiffeisen banks accept the "checks" ...
NO!!!. it's not like that and it's the same with all other banks.
Then it says go to the bank with witnesses and additional letters and information and enlighten the bank employees.
I DID THAT TOO and NO the banks can't do anything with that either.
I think there is really some form of brainwashing behind it.
To put it plainly IT DOESN'T WORK!!!. The only ones that make money off this are Peter of England and his 3 helpers.
So all the people that want to sign over a promissory note and cash to the "Were Bank", that are in need of brainwashing and want to act like an idiot in front of your house bank, they are in the right place here.
Everybody else with some sense (more sense than me) keep your hands off this rubbish!,
--- ORIGINAL GERMAN ---

Hallo,

Meine Erfahrungen;
Ich habe mich dort angemeldet und auch die Schecks bekommen was aber keine Schecks sind sondern verifizierte Noten.
Im Video wird beschrieben das Rabo und Volks&Raiffeisenbanken Die "Schecks" Akzeptieren...
NEIN!!!. es ist nicht so wie auch alle anderen Banken.
Dan hieß es mit zeugen und Zusatz Schreiben sowie eine Anleitung zur Bank gehen und die Bank mit Arbeiter Aufklären.
AUCH DIES haben ich hinter mir und NEIN die Banken können damit nichts anfangen.
Ich glaube es steckt mehr eine Gehirnwäsche dahinter.
Also im Klartext ES FUNKTIONIERT NICHT!!!. Die einzigen die daran verdienen sind Peter of England und seine 3 Gehilfen.
Also für die Leute die einen Schuldschein unterschreiben möchten und dazu noch Geld zur "Were Bank" Schicken wollen eine Gehirn Wäsche brauchen und sich bei seiner Hausbank zum Idioten machen möchte ist genau hier Richtig.
Für alle anderen mit verstand (mehr verstand haben als ich selbst) lasst die Finger von diesem Unsinn!,
A good tip at the end of this, I think.

And there is one more ...
Driver (Montag, 25 Januar 2016 20:22)

Is there anybody that has actually received money through those checks (which aren't really checks)???
I have a customer that tried to redeem one at a Volksbank. He was send away and that was it for the windfall. There was a negative booking of 42,-- Euro (24,50 Zentralbank and 17,50 Volksbank). Our case officer had only a faint smile over it. It's not check fraud because its not a check. Our customer has signed a contract and has to make a redundancy payment because the whole thing is already drawn out over 2 months. Now there is a lot of resentment and they want to sue the Volksbank ;-)
Why do people always fall for such unbelievable stories???
Does common sense abandon them every time when it turns to unbelievable returns and super-cheap offers, when everybody knows that's simply not possible?? Are they refusing to believe and don't want to miss out on the super chance??
It's a shame that quite often the creators of such scams are not really held responsible and con many people out of their last penny.
By the way, with the so called "Fiat" money you can at least actually shop. The so called checks are only good for the stove.
I don't want to offend anybody with this and look forward to evidence of an actually cashed amount.

Stay vigilant and don't let yourself get fleeced.
--- ORIGINAL GERMAN ---

Gibt es eigentlich jemanden der nachweislich Geld durch die Schecks (welche keine Schecks sind) erhalten hat???
Ich habe für eine Kundin versucht diesen bei einer Volksbank einzulösen. Er wurde weggeschickt und das war es dann mit Geldsegen. Es kam eine Rückbelastung über 42,-- Euro (24,50 Zentralbank und 17,50 Volksbank). Unser Sachbeabeiter hatte nur ein lächeln dafür übrig. Scheckbetrug ist es auch nicht, da es keine Schecks sind. Unsere Kundin hat aber einen Vertrag unterschrieben und muss zumindest eine Abstandszahlung leisten, da sich das ganze jetzt schon über 2 Monate hinzieht. Jetzt ist der Ärger groß und man will die Volksbank verklagen ;-)
Warum fallen immer wieder Menschen auf so unglaubliche Geschichten herein???
Setzt immer dann der gesunde Menschenverstand aus, wenn es um unglaubliche Erträge oder superbillige Angebote geht, wo man doch weiß das es nicht sein kann?? Will man es nicht wahrhaben und das angebliche Superangebot nicht ausschlagen??
Schade das die Hintermänner solcher Aktionen selten zur Rechenschaft gezogen werden und vielen Menschen das wirklich noch letzte Geld aus der Tasche ziehen.
Übrigens für das sogenannte "Fiat"-Geld kann man wenigstens tatsächlich einkaufen. Die sogenannten Schecks geben höchstens im Ofen warm.
Damit will ich niemanden zu Nahe treten und lasse mir gern den Beweis eines ausgezahlten Betrages zeigen.

Bleibt wachsam und lasst Euch nicht abzocken.
There is a critical article about Peter and the WeRe Bank by a Steven Black (https://stevenblack.wordpress.com/2015/ ... e-re-bank/), I am not sure if it was mentioned/translated here before. It was re-blogged at several other sites and some of the comments are quite telling. Here is one example ...
timon 20. December 2015 12:42

Hello @ all,
I have send 35 pounds there, haven't gotten any answer. Through facebook and their e-mail address I inquired 1000 times, naturally without answer!!
Those wankers take the piss out of you and take the money you need yourself...
At the makers of that website:
CHECK YOUR INFOMRATION BEFORE ADVERTISING FOR A SCAM COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!
Don't let yourself be jerked around from those "Hypocrites" that say things like:
- you just haven't had enough faith, that's why it's not becoming reality for you...
- you have to overcome your scepticism
- there are "evil" powers that "intercept" your letter at the mail

Go look at Google Maps under the listed address, ... really looks like a bank, doesn't it ...

Happy 4th advent and trust yourself more than the advertising by those "enlightened" sites,

timon
--- ORIGINAL GERMAN ---

Hallo @ all,
ich habe dort auch mal 35Pfund hingeschickt, habe keine Antwort bekommen. Über facebook und deren e-mail adresse 1000mal nachgefragt, natürlich ohne Antwort!!
Diese Wi**er verarschen Euch und nehmen einem das Geld was man benötigt…
Dann noch an die Macherin dieser Seite:
ÜBERPRÜF DEINE INFORMATIONEN BEVOR DU WERBUNG FÜR EIN ABZOCKER UNTERNEHMEN MACHST !!!!!!!!!!
Und laßt Euch nicht an der Nase herum führen von so “Scheinheiligen” die mit den Sätzen kommen:
– da hast Du nur nicht genug vertrauen bewiesen, darum wird es bei Dir nicht zur Realität…
– das man seine Skepsis überwinden muss
– das es “böse” Mächte gibt, die an der Post, diese Briefe “abfangen”

Geh mal über g**gle maps gcken unter der angegebenen Addresse, ….sieht ganz nach Bank aus….

Schönen 4 Advent und vertraue Dir selbst, als dem werbegetexte so manch einer “aufgeklärten” Seite,

timon
One of the comments even points at Quatloos - in a ridiculing way (Quatloss), of course, but I am glad I am not the only german-speaking fan.

Something possibly related and quite interesting ... Werner Peters is mentioned several times as someone knowing a lot about WeRe, doing web seminars about it, helping with the registration process and the promissary note ... and supposedly standing in direct contact with Peter. His website http://www.wemepes.ch carries this message from yesterday, Februrary 3rd:
Attention - Attention - Attention

This morning the police was at my house and executed a search warrent. The story is too complicated to explain right now.
The fact is, I can't do any web seminars for now, because I am now without the technical means to do so and I have to first sort out everything with PoE.
I am asking for your patience. I report back as soon as everything is "cleared up".
--- ORIGINAL GERMAN ---

Achtung — Achtung — Achtung

Heute morgen war die Polizei bei mir im Haus und hat eine ausgiebige Durchsuchung gemacht. Die Geschichte ist zu kompliziert als dass ich diese jetzt erkläre.
Fakt ist, dass bis auf Weiteres keine Seminare mehr stattfinden können, da ich zur Zeit ohne techn. Mittel dastehe und ich mit PoE erst alles abklären muss.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür. Ich melde mich, sobald alles wieder „im Lot“ ist.
It also seems that any hints about WeRe and web seminars were removed from the site.

So, at the end let me apologize for all typos and I am happy to translate other stuff (from German) if pointed out to me.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seelenblut wrote: So, at the end let me apologize for all typos and I am happy to translate other stuff (from German) if pointed out to me.
Welcome, Thanks for the translations. Do not apologize for your written English. It is "sehr gut" & far better than most of the people we discuss on here can manage!

I have a friend in Vienna who works for your BMF I shall have to ask him if he's heard of PoE.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If the Werner thing is true that's big news since it would mark the FIRST time ever the police have gotten off their ass to deal with PoE.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks as if shit's starting to get real for PoE and his cohorts. Good old Djon, taking on the scammer with a scam of his own.
notorial dissent

Seelenblut, welcome and vielen dank for the very interesting information. It would seem that things are not all skittles and beer, I'm sure there is an appropriate German saying to match, for the German sucker contingent, and if I am not mistaken it will probably only get worse. It would seem that one of PoE's henchidiots has run a foul of the criminal squad I think it is called and gotten raided and his computers seized. I don't recall if Germany and Austria have a similar central banking situation to what we have here in the US so that information on the scam may not yet be getting out evenly. I rather suspect it will through the police organizations though.

If nothing else, Dijon has thrown a monkey wrench in PoE's money making scam.