Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

Sensible SalliNae has discovered the evils of that horrible organisation, the International Organization for Standardization, aka ISO. ISO is evil because, umm, it is based in Geneva and has members. Gosh, an organization with members!

Assassin points out that international standards are actually a good thing. They assist manufacturer X to make widgets that can be fitted to wodgets made by manufacturer Y.

Sensible Salli counters this with, well, just look at how many members they have! Gosh!
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Forsyth »

littleFred wrote:Sensible SalliNae has discovered the evils of that horrible organisation, the International Organization for Standardization, aka ISO. ISO is evil because, umm, it is based in Geneva and has members. Gosh, an organization with members!
And where would we be without ISO 3103!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... tbaWHrfWK0

REVIVED GRAND JURY OF AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE SHIRE OF NOT
That's some genuine, authentic frontier gibberish. My favorite part is the claim that, in Magistrates Courts, "Common Law is moot, since these are not Article Three courts." Of course they're not: "Article III Courts" is a term from U.S. Constitutional law that means less than nothing in the U.K.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Given that these idiots fetishise the gold standard, Magna Carta, their own version of common-law and Black's first edition a fetish for a 3/8ths Whitworth is entirely consistent. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Dr. Caligari wrote:

That's some genuine, authentic frontier gibberish. My favorite part is the claim that, in Magistrates Courts, "Common Law is moot, since these are not Article Three courts." Of course they're not: "Article III Courts" is a term from U.S. Constitutional law that means less than nothing in the U.K.
I actually find it hilarious that whenever Ceylon dredges up some copypasta from what I can only imagine to be the darkest dregs of the internet, he reposts it without bothering to check if the title will exceed the length allowed in the forum he moderates. Where is the "SHIRE OF NOT" aside from it being an anagram that tells you that Ceylon is "One for ...."
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:

I actually find it hilarious that whenever Ceylon dredges up some copypasta from what I can only imagine to be the darkest dregs of the internet, he reposts it without bothering to check if the title will exceed the length allowed in the forum he moderates. Where is the "SHIRE OF NOT" aside from it being an anagram that tells you that Ceylon is "One for ...."
This latest cut 'n' pasta wall of text is from his old mate Rogue Male who as usual can't help but spiral off into total billy-bollocks. Ceylon posts loads of shite, most of which get no comments. Too much time on his hands that one.
Rogue Male wrote

The reader is encouraged to consider how a Grand Jury of the People would go about dealing with, for instance, the facts of any and all child abusers/rapists, the bias of the BBC, the tyranny of ‘austerity’, the illegal machinations of the banksters, what really happened on ‘7/7’, or the anomalies pertaining to the 2013 the Woolwich ‘beheading’?

How about a Grand Jury presentment on the purported right to sell off national assets for private gain, geo-engineering, water pollution, fracking, the use of radio-wave technologies against the people, the use of pesticides and poisons, vaccinations and any and all health/NHS issues? Or the fraudulent use of the Annuity attached to the birth of a child who is registered, without full disclosure to the parents of what the consequences of registration are?

How might a Grand Jury of the People find when presented with the facts of those matters?
They're going to be busy, this People's Commisariat. Imagine having to tell your boss "oh no - I've been called up for Grand Jury service". Truth is no one is going to give a flying feck about the pronouncements of a few self important pony tailed know it alls issued after last orders at the Anarchist Arms.

I greatly enjoyed Sallinae's total demolition of the masonic zionist cabal over at ISO - she probably read somewhere that they have specified the standard size for letter boxes which is why she bricked hers up. More! More!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:Does anyone know what this guy's on ...... just knowing which planet would be useful !!

"How much attention is being paid by the judiciary and the CPS and all the associated ‘solicitors’ who tout for business in the lofty heights of the Nottingham Magistrates Court to the developments in the continued matter of the Crawford family’s violent eviction?"

Erm, point of order m'lud? The Saga of Castle Crawford is not continued or continuing, it has gone the way of the Norwegian Blue. Keen fans are waiting for the sequel, "Siege at Sue's Mum's House".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I may have the wrong end of the stick here, but as far as I know all a grand jury could ever do was to decide whether or not there was a case to answer and if so hand it on to the courts to deal with. The problem was that a grand jury could be steered to find no case to answer thus sparing the potential defendant from potential prosecution. Those doing the steering were members of the establishment protecting other members of the establishment. So my question is, why does colon and his cohort of fellow idiots want to re-establish a mechanism which fell into disuse for effectively providing a shield for members of the establishment?

So let's go over this one again. A government paid shill would want to promote any means of protecting TPTB. Colon is actively engaged in attempting to revive a process which fell into disrepute as a means of protecting TPTB. Who are the shills again?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Does anyone know what this guy's on ...... just knowing which planet would be useful !!

"How much attention is being paid by the judiciary and the CPS and all the associated ‘solicitors’ who tout for business in the lofty heights of the Nottingham Magistrates Court to the developments in the continued matter of the Crawford family’s violent eviction?"

Erm, point of order m'lud? The Saga of Castle Crawford is not continued or continuing, it has gone the way of the Norwegian Blue. Keen fans are waiting for the sequel, "Siege at Sue's Mum's House".
That's none other that Michael o'Bernica. A spectacular failure in every way and you guessed it- lost property after dabbling in prom notes.

On the happier side, his court overturned the Crawford description, so I guess tom will be moving back in soon.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

But did they overturn the verdict Tom won, or the one he lost? I am confused.
Warning may contain traces of nut
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

PeanutGallery wrote:But did they overturn the verdict Tom won, or the one he lost? I am confused.
It depends if using legalese or not
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Keen fans are waiting for the sequel, "Siege at Sue's Mum's House".
"Occupation II - Old Morons - New Roof".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Keen fans are waiting for the sequel, "Siege at Sue's Mum's House".
"Occupation II - Old Morons - New Roof".
Sounds like the making of an American horror series .

I can see it now, 6 people trapped, alone in the remote house , with fraudulent zombie bailiffs trying to get in
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOOFy Prydein has discovered that the evil ISO has its fingers in many pies including -- who knew -- paper sizes. Gosh. This show the depravity of their evilness. ISO standards mean that I can buy paper at my local supermarket that will fit my printer that was made in China and my computer software that was mostly made in the USA will correctly paginate my documents to fit that paper.

Gosh. How evil is that?

On the same thread, Sensible Salli objects to the ISO standard on Information Security. On what grounds? She doesn't say. But I'm sure she's right. Information Security is obviously an Evil Thing.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This numpty, giggs5462, is wondering if he can say some magic words to make a charging order go away, because he doesn't want it any more.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 47#p447548
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Can't see this ending well !! :snicker:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... t3yuPDfWK0

Hey I had a legal notice on my car as well and got a ticket. I sent them a bill of £5000 told them they have 14 days to pay and they didn't I put in a claim at the county court for failure to pay and am now taking my council to court.... There defence is that they had legislative power to give me a ticket and that my notice which was an "OFFER TO CONTACT" would be made void under those grounds my reply was that 1. my car was de-registered and now private property and no longer within their jurisdiction (subject to legislative rules & DVLA regulations). 2 they could have issued the ticket, sent it to the ticket office who would have sent it by post with out interfering with private property so as to not enter into a contract with me. So as contract law goes.

There was an offer! There was proof of acceptance! There was consideration & legal capacity to contract. So I stand in court soon. If what I said doesn't make sense you might not want to pursue court action yet. I've been doing this a while now... I've beaten council tax and Notice of intended prosecutions from the police, bank debt and more... but there's some dangerous loop holes I wouldn't want to teach any one.

The DVLA have been notified that sharing my details will be at my fee of £5k especially that I haven't signed the V5 I could have well dropped the case since no tickets have ever come to my house but the council continued giving me tickets even after they new about my money claim in court rather then wait to see if my notice was B.S or not . I really hate bullies!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Someone clearly unclear on the concept and heading for a whole lotta hurt. The stupid is really strong in this one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

needed to share this somewhere, not sure this is the right place, but when I read it the first thing that came to mind was the old freeman mantra I am the person. not the name...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-es ... led-873435

"I didn't want to bring Terry Bollea the man into the conversation," Hogan answered, explaining that he understands that although he was there on Stern's show to promote a wrestling event, he understood the host would be touching on other issues. "That's standard protocol," he says. "The publicist would address it with Howard. I wouldn't."

The jury also got to hear the curse-filled radio conversation between him and Stern, where the two laughed at Hogan's commentary that TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling) makes people think of "tits and ass" and also about Hogan's "tripod." (“I was joking about my penis, that’s what I was joking about," explained Hogan at trial.)

Hogan tried to assert that he didn't invite the discussion of sex, but Sullivan wasn't buying it, pressing him on the subject matter of his interviews and whether he was being forthright.

"In that mode, it's entertainment. I'm in character. You have artistic liberty," he said, adding a bit later about his honesty, "Are we talking about the person or the character? The person sitting here under oath is Terry Bollea and I don’t lie under oath."

Going for the kill, Sullivan said, "You knew this was hot news and when going into these interviews that they would be asking about the sex tape, didn't you?"

Hogan responded, "Yes, sir."
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:Can't see this ending well !! :snicker:

Tiggy to his credit soldiers on and has posted that the last person to try this lost badly and incurred costs of 3200 pounds. No doubt the post will be ignored.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:Can't see this ending well !! :snicker:

[snip]There was an offer! There was proof of acceptance! There was consideration & legal capacity to contract.[/snip]
Can someone please point out where there was consideration?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.