Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by fortinbras »

First, I suggest deducting 10 IQ points for EVERY item on that list that one believes.

Second, if your ex-spouse is getting involved with one of these mountebanks I urge you to make sure that the divorce was final, the property division was entirely concluded, and your kid's college fund is totally protected.

Third, if your current spouse is getting involved ... learn to enjoy living outdoors.
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by letissier14 »

Oh dear .... the guy in the video is abusing the bailiff and calling him all sorts, this after he threatened to hit the bailiff with a hammer apparently. The bailiff is there on a court fine. The guy is bemoaning there is no signature on the warrant.

This is what happens when you have groups like Ca3, goodf and btbab giving out wrong information. The fine started out at £60, he lost in court and it went up to £240 and it is now at approx £500.

Remind me how much these groups are saving people money again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvW1OpEQhd4
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Oh dear .... the guy in the video is abusing the bailiff and calling him all sorts, this after he threatened to hit the bailiff with a hammer apparently. The bailiff is there on a court fine. The guy is bemoaning there is no signature on the warrant.

This is what happens when you have groups like Ca3, goodf and btbab giving out wrong information. The fine started out at £60, he lost in court and it went up to £240 and it is now at approx £500.

It does not help that the "advice" they hand out is delivered as fact, with no evidence of it working to back it up, and idiots like this guy lap it up. 5 minutes on Google would have given him all the information he needed on the requirements or not for signatures on warrants.

Nadine reckoned 20 million saved by BTBATB just recently. Hilarious as that ridiculous claim is, it is not so funny when you use the same figure for what groups like BTBATB, CA3 etc have COST people.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I will say her 20M is right on part with their 50,000 members and the 350 people they had coming to flAKEFEST. footl math......
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Oh dear .... the guy in the video is abusing the bailiff and calling him all sorts, this after he threatened to hit the bailiff with a hammer apparently. The bailiff is there on a court fine. The guy is bemoaning there is no signature on the warrant.

It does not help that the "advice" they hand out is delivered as fact, with no evidence of it working to back it up, and idiots like this guy lap it up. 5 minutes on Google would have given him all the information he needed on the requirements or not for signatures on warrants.
Sadly I think he has spent 5 minutes researching this albeit looking for stuff he already 'knew', the trouble is google rankings can be manipulated and lead people to getting information from the internet that makes about as much sense as brusnfysiefhsueonok.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

exiledscouser wrote:https://news.uci.edu/research/surveyed- ... cy-theory/

The link takes you to an article written by those know-nothings at UCI (University of California).

One of their spokesmen said;

“We don’t imagine that we’re going to sway the beliefs of hardcore adherents to the chemtrails conspiracy theory with this study. But we thought it was important to go on the record with fundamental scientific facts to refute claims that the government is deliberately spreading harmful chemicals from aircraft.”
Would you trust a school whose team mascot is an anteater? Now, a beaver is perfectly respectable....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:...as much sense as brusnfysiefhsueonok.
That's easy for you to say :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

A classic belligerent self-righteousness idiot. The court wuz wrong, I shouldn't have to pay anyfink! Police dealt with it well. The youtube comments are horrible - misogynistic remarks about the female cops, nonsense about s26, encouragements to more aggression.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So all this palava stems from a £60 FPN for a "blown bulb"? Over the years I have been stopped maybe two or three times for a faulty light and each time I have been polite and said something like "Sorry, mate I didn't realise" and all the police have ever said is "Please get it fixed ASAP". It could be possible that if I had approached the situation with a different attitude the policemen concerned would have too.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So all this palava stems from a £60 FPN for a "blown bulb"? Over the years I have been stopped maybe two or three times for a faulty light and each time I have been polite and said something like "Sorry, mate I didn't realise" and all the police have ever said is "Please get it fixed ASAP". It could be possible that if I had approached the situation with a different attitude the policemen concerned would have too.
And there you have it, I have also been stopped a few times over the years and never once had a ticket. In fact the last time I was stopped I had a spare brake light bulb in the boot but the copper said he was just making me aware and to change it in the morning (it was dark).
it is more likely that this guy either had attitude or he was seen again driving around with it still blown by the same copper.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Sadly I think he has spent 5 minutes researching this albeit looking for stuff he already 'knew', the trouble is google rankings can be manipulated and lead people to getting information from the internet that makes about as much sense as brusnfysiefhsueonok.
Of course i didn't allow for the fact that their research would not involve the relevant Govt website but would be conducted purely vis Freeman style websites containing information that will increase you bill, yet still they do it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

doublelong wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:So all this palava stems from a £60 FPN for a "blown bulb"? Over the years I have been stopped maybe two or three times for a faulty light and each time I have been polite and said something like "Sorry, mate I didn't realise" and all the police have ever said is "Please get it fixed ASAP". It could be possible that if I had approached the situation with a different attitude the policemen concerned would have too.
And there you have it, I have also been stopped a few times over the years and never once had a ticket. In fact the last time I was stopped I had a spare brake light bulb in the boot but the copper said he was just making me aware and to change it in the morning (it was dark).
it is more likely that this guy either had attitude or he was seen again driving around with it still blown by the same copper.
He probably started spouting "I don't consent to statute" crap and the cop, quite rightly, took an attitude of "Well it was going to be a bit of friendly advice but if that's your attitude have a ticket". You really have to put in considerable effort to get a ticket for a blown bulb.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

They do love their freedom of speech over on btbab (apparently not)

Another member banned for discussing school uniforms, whose view was not in line with the admin on btbab.

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Nadine has also announced that no more warnings will be given in BTBATB. Zero tolerance, instant bans from now on, no warnings given. Someone got banned earlier for "judging" going by the, it has to be said spiteful comments from Nadine and others that hounded the poor unfortunate who asked a question out the door. The judging continues providing you support Nadine and Tracy Barber amongst others. I note a new admin, Stephen Worrall, he is another that has freely drunk from the cup of woo and gives out dangerous advice without warning of the possible consequences.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Also, for non-UK persons, the Police don't have a right to stop you and breath test you. (Unlike say Aus or Germany IIRC) If you have been stopped for having a faulty light and the Police Officer THEN smells alcohol, he is within his rights to breath test you. A number of trivial motoring offences will no doubt have lead to alcohol convictions. However, if you act like a SovCit prize pratt and the cop hasn't anything else to do, be prepared to come away with a lot of tickets or even walk away when he find you have no or invalid insurance.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Too funny lol

He actually said this on the call.

We don't accept your liability order. If you turn up again we will give you 3 times to leave (everything will be recorded on video) if you turn up again we will physically remove your bailiffs from the property, using about 16 different pieces of valid case law in common law and criminal court.

Your man will call the police and we will put ourselves up for voluntary arrest. We will be then taken to crown court for alleged assault by you bailiff and we will put your bailiff on the stand and make him tell us where his authority came from that allows him to be at the property in the first place.

At this point your bailiff will fold because his statutory instrument is false because we have failed to distinguish which court of record or judge has passed down an order allowing a warrant to be issued. Do we have an accord.

What a complete and utter bell end - this is the same guy who video'd Tom Whos eviction and told the BBC he was an expert in facial expressions. Twat

I'm actually crying here with laughter at this idiot lol

https://youtu.be/8uKJkBYrDA4
#six

Post by #six »

letissier14 wrote:Too funny lol

He actually said this on the call.

We don't accept your liability order. If you turn up again we will give you 3 times to leave (everything will be recorded on video) if you turn up again we will physically remove your bailiffs from the property, using about 16 different pieces of valid case law in common law and criminal court.

Your man will call the police and we will put ourselves up for voluntary arrest. We will be then taken to crown court for alleged assault by you bailiff and we will put your bailiff on the stand and make him tell us where his authority came from that allows him to be at the property in the first place.

At this point your bailiff will fold because his statutory instrument is false because we have failed to distinguish which court of record or judge has passed down an order allowing a warrant to be issued. Do we have an accord.

What a complete and utter bell end - this is the same guy who video'd Tom Whos eviction and told the BBC he was an expert in facial expressions. Twat

I'm actually crying here with laughter at this idiot lol

I love the way the lady responded to his "so we have an accord then" :)
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I got a bit confused at the end I thought the bailiff had clamped her honda accord :haha:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

letissier14 wrote:I'm actually crying here with laughter at this idiot lol

Liability Order, probably for non-payment of Council Tax. These are raised via a streamlined almost bulk process. The Goofys and FMOL bunch are making a lot of fuss claiming that a Liability Order is not valid if there's not an individual piece of paper forming the order for any particular debtor, I think they also think it should be signed in blood or green ink or something and have a court seal.

Another story circulating is that the Council hires the court privately for these hearings.