Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Bones »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:I see Michael O'Deira (can't see he's got his own thread but he must have!) the Crawford-supporter, Rogue-Male and general Freetard twonk is offering invitation only viewings of his highly anticipated world destroying film "The Great British Mortgage Swindle".

Showings are at Redux, Newcastle 11am, 24 Sep. PM him if in the toon & interested he says. :roll:

https://twitter.com/rogue_male1

Enjoy.... :lol:
last time, anyone that wanted to see it HAD to make a £10 donation first :naughty:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

GOOFy yasminah has recently moved house, and the gas supplier is threatening to cut her off because the previous tenant didn't pay the bills.

However, her moral high ground is undermined by "I am cautious, as I am already being chased from my previous home, where I did not pay the bills, ..."

Perhaps this is a new GOOFy scheme: members pair up, swap addresses every few months, never pay any bills but indignantly claim, "Not my problem."
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Bones wrote:Here it is, but I think it is just BS - According to Jay the guy isn't to be on the run from the Police after assulting him, yet he turns up at Andy's hearing. Both Jay and Andy are desperate to be famous and liked by Camp Crawfraud

I am guessing the hearing must be the one to do with him making what was reported to be monkey chants at Tom's eviction
Thanks Bones, and yes it could well be BS, who knows with this lot.

I'd be surprised if Pears was in court for the purported racism after so much time has passed though... :thinking:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

Anthony Badaloo in... HELL IN THE CELL!

(he's posted his own police interview on Youtube..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPb24kDokvA
#six

Post by #six »

houseoflard wrote:Anthony Badaloo in... HELL IN THE CELL!

Hes a bit of an idiot. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

#six wrote:

Hes a bit of an idiot. :snicker:
...and clearly wants the whole world to know it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

For someone who states "I don't understand" he sure bleats on about things he clearly doesn't understand :shock:

I see he's recently commented on Master (yes Master :lol: ) Ceylon's pointless unsigned/unsealed warrant FOI request from 2014 - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ment-71839
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He wants to make sure that everyone knows and understands that he doesn't know and is an idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Comments to this video over on EFOTB

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:

Comments to this video over on EFOTB

For god sake! These freemen! No response? Legal masterminds agian looking for any technicality that they can dream up!

The tape can be played in court, so big deal! Another fine example of freeman stupidity landing someone in hot water!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_t ... _and_Wales
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I appreciate that this post is very likely to be in the wrong place (it already features in the Canadian part of Quatloos) but it was picked up in a UK online news journal yesterday.

PLEASE keep idiots like this away from our shores.

PS: WELL DONE to the Canadian legal system !!

EDMONTON — Paper terrorists will no longer be tolerated.

In a precedent-setting move against a self-proclaimed Freeman on the Land, a 45-year-old man has been charged with intimidation of a justice system participant by filing a deluge of documents in court.

The charges against Allen Boisjoli of Vegreville stem from a speeding ticket issued by a community peace officer outside Edmonton in May 2015.

Boisjoli filmed the incident, posted to YouTube, and then launched a campaign of legal filings against the officer. He attempted to file a lien against the officer in Edmonton courts, claiming that the officer was liable for $225,000 for detaining him and issuing the ticket.

Edmonton Det. Rae Gerrard said Tuesday the “paper terrorism” tactics allegedly used by Boisjoli are typical of the Freeman on the Land.

“They use a plethora of documents, which really mean absolutely nothing,” Gerrard said. “ They’re just cutting and pasting from all over the Internet, from all over the world. They put them together in hundreds and hundreds of pages of documents and flood the courts with this, just in an effort to overwhelm the courts and confuse people.”

What makes this charge “precedent setting,” Gerrard said, is that this is the first time police in Canada have been able to pin a charge to a Freeman based on the practice of trying to overwhelm and intimidate the legal system with filings.
Gerrard said Boisjolis was arrested and charged on Aug. 27. He said so far Boisjolis has not “accepted” the charge, and has not retained a lawyer.

Boisjoli’s next court appearance is set for Nov. 7.

In October 2015, a top Alberta judge targeted the Freemen on the Land movement — and Boisjoli — in a decision declaring him to be a “vexatious litigant.”

The lengthy and scathing decision by Court of Queen’s Bench Associate Chief Justice John Rooke restricts Boisjoli from filing or continuing actions in all Alberta courts.

“The restrictions this court places on Boisjoli’s ability to access Alberta courts are unusual and strict, but Boisjoli’s history and his current attempt to misuse court procedure to further a criminal enterprise warrant this intervention,” said Rooke in the written decision.

According to the decision, Boisjoli tried to enter a default judgment using his own forms, rather than the standard court-supplied ones, while attempting to get out of paying a speeding ticket by claiming the province and the peace officer who issued the ticket owed him a debt.

In his documents, Boisjoli claimed the officer owed him $225,000, which included $100,000 for the “unauthorized use of copyrighted property (presumably Boisjoli’s name)” and $5,000 for one hour of unlawful detainment.

Rooke goes on to describe Boisjoli’s pseudo-legal attempt to get a default judgment as “rubbish” and “spurious” and called the letters he sent as part of his scheme as “nothing more than an irrelevant monologue shouted at a brick wall.”
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Irrelevant Monologue Shouted at a Brick Wall" is the title of my next collection of beat poetry.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YouTube just provided me with this video, it shows the usual FMOTL arguments being used to the great affect of no success whatsoever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzmcD7J2gG4.

Of concern was the claim that this was a vulnerable household and that they were dealing with a 'mental' person, which now seems to be something that crops up with increasing frequency. This is concerning to me because people with genuine vulnerabilities may well start to find their claims of vulnerability being ignored, because it becomes a method by which people try to get out of paying.

Notably in this video the bailiff asks for proof of the vulnerability and an explanation of how it might prevent someone from meeting their financial obligations. I think this is the best way to go about this.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Yes that's very annoying especially for those of us with family members with genuine problems as it'll just make it harder to deal with people the more these cretins use it to dodge things.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:YouTube just provided me with this video, it shows the usual FMOTL arguments being used to the great affect of no success whatsoever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzmcD7J2gG4.

Of concern was the claim that this was a vulnerable household and that they were dealing with a 'mental' person, which now seems to be something that crops up with increasing frequency. This is concerning to me because people with genuine vulnerabilities may well start to find their claims of vulnerability being ignored, because it becomes a method by which people try to get out of paying.

Notably in this video the bailiff asks for proof of the vulnerability and an explanation of how it might prevent someone from meeting their financial obligations. I think this is the best way to go about this.
Despite all the nonsense in the video, given it when it cut off I assume that goods were seized or the debt paid anyway.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

FMOTL on prime-time TV!

Last night on "Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away" a couple of bailiffs were executing a warrant to collect on an unpaid debt. The debtor was being unco-operative, and after a few minutes a bunch of throwbacks, described by the commentator as "an anti-bailiff group" showed up. All attempts by them to intimidate the bailiffs failed miserably, their demands to see a warrant with a wet ink signature were ignored, and in the end the police were called to disperse them.

The debtor agreed to pay half the debt, which I think in total was about £7,000, and then the rest in a month. When the bailiff said "and if you don't pay it, we'll be back" one of the idiots screamed "you're threatening him!"

My other half, who has minimal interest in FOTL and so has never seen any of the YT videos, thought they were equally hilarious and pathetic.

It'll be on Channel 5 on catch up, if you didn't see it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:FMOTL on prime-time TV!

Last night on "Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away" a couple of bailiffs were executing a warrant to collect on an unpaid debt. The debtor was being unco-operative, and after a few minutes a bunch of throwbacks, described by the commentator as "an anti-bailiff group" showed up. All attempts by them to intimidate the bailiffs failed miserably, their demands to see a warrant with a wet ink signature were ignored, and in the end the police were called to disperse them.

The debtor agreed to pay half the debt, which I think in total was about £7,000, and then the rest in a month. When the bailiff said "and if you don't pay it, we'll be back" one of the idiots screamed "you're threatening him!"

My other half, who has minimal interest in FOTL and so has never seen any of the YT videos, thought they were equally hilarious and pathetic.

It'll be on Channel 5 on catch up, if you didn't see it.
Be afraid Channel 5, be very afraid, ETFOTB is on your case !! :haha:
Francis Hanney NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES

Without prejudice

27th September 2016

Dear Ms Sufia Von Bismarck Head of Airtime Management at Channel 5.

I am emailing in regards to a most urgent and serious matter.

Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited is a company that is featured on your programme ‘Can’t pay? We’ll take it away’ of which I am sure you aware. Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited is a privately owned limited company with limited liability (a third party interloper or debt collection agency and has no connection what so ever to the CROWN CORPORATION. Fraudulent documents are used to deceive people into paying bogus debts, and a fraudulent document is always a fraudulent document no matter how many decisions have been made upon it.

After thorough professional forensic investigations into documents that so called high court enforcement officers use, the following evidence has been established time and time again, the documents have No witness nor a judge’s wet ink signature/autograph (sign of nature)… No high court number (fraud)… No date on the stamp and all paperwork void ab initio or void from the beginning and fraudulent) no liability by signing their correspondence with a wet ink signature of a judge but sometimes the use of a computer graphic signature, which is counterfeit and fraud. You cannot process a cheque with a computer graphic and you cannot process a cheque without a signature in wet ink… It is that simple. They also use what is known as Gloss (Glossa) or dog Latin language, this is fraud and deception.

These criminal pretenders do not have valid or lawful letters of assignment from the court so therefore they cannot act upon that of which they do not have, (also where is the evidence of the fee that the company making a claim would have to pay the courts before a case can be made) although they do act upon fraudulent documents thus conspiring and become directly implicated in the activities of fraud extortion theft intimidation harassment manipulation deception in a public office acts of terrorism trespass threats of menace often assault and battery, amongst other most serious criminal offences, are you aware of this? As it implicates everyone involved, including you. Whether aware of the facts or not, ignorance of the law (whether it be common law or legislative code of acts and statutes) is NO excuse and abuse of the statutory process is a common law offence. A computer graphic signature is fraud by misrepresentation, No wet ink signature is a violation of the fraud Act 2006 section 4 (2) Fraud by abuse of position (2) A person may be regarded as having abused his position even though his conduct consisted of an omission rather than an act. Section 135 of the County Courts Act 1984: Penalty for falsely pretending to act under authority of court. Any person who—(a) delivers or causes to be delivered to any other person any paper falsely purporting to be a copy of any summons or other process of a county court, knowing it to be false; or (b) acts or professes to act under any false colour or pretence of the process or authority of a county court; shall be guilty of an offence and shall for each offence be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years.

Serious crimes are being committed on a daily basis and also violation of the Data protection Act 1998. I now require you to cease and desist from the showing of these criminals and blatant propaganda programmes with immediate effect. Failure to do so will result in mass action (the peoples of this country have had enough of the lies propaganda and corruption, it is time for the truth to be told) and criminal charges with private prosecution and trial by jury, also commercial liens or international instruments being attached to every man/woman involved and this will be perused vigorously. So do the right honest transparent truthful thing by publically apologising and give support to the people of this country (your people) and indeed the globe, of which millions have now become aware of the criminality that these so called debt collection agencies have become embroiled in.

Yours sincerely

Francis Glanmor
#six

Post by #six »

AndyPandy wrote:
Francis Hanney NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES

Without prejudice

27th September 2016

Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited is a company that is featured on your programme ‘Can’t pay? We’ll take it away’ of which I am sure you aware. Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited is a privately owned limited company with limited liability (a third party interloper or debt collection agency and has no connection what so ever to the CROWN CORPORATION. Fraudulent documents are used to deceive people into paying bogus debts, and a fraudulent document is always a fraudulent document no matter how many decisions have been made upon it.

After thorough professional forensic investigations into documents that so called high court enforcement officers use, the following evidence has been established time and time again, the documents have No witness nor a judge’s wet ink signature/autograph (sign of nature)… No high court number (fraud)… No date on the stamp and all paperwork void ab initio or void from the beginning and fraudulent) no liability by signing their correspondence with a wet ink signature of a judge but sometimes the use of a computer graphic signature, which is counterfeit and fraud. You cannot process a cheque with a computer graphic and you cannot process a cheque without a signature in wet ink… It is that simple. They also use what is known as Gloss (Glossa) or dog Latin language, this is fraud and deception.

<snip>
I think they will find that a cheque without a wet ink signature is perfectly valid and will get processed. As I'm sure they know everytime the cash their welfare cheques :haha:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

#six wrote:I think they will find that a cheque without a wet ink signature is perfectly valid and will get processed. As I'm sure they know everytime the cash their welfare cheques :haha:
I thought welfare was usually direct deposit or debit cards these days.

Saves on paper.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to fix formatting - ND
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

AndyPandy wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:FMOTL on prime-time TV!

Be afraid Channel 5, be very afraid, ETFOTB is on your case !! :haha:

Without prejudice

27th September 2016

Serious crimes are being committed on a daily basis and also violation of the Data protection Act 1998. I now require you to cease and desist from the showing of these criminals and blatant propaganda programmes with immediate effect. Failure to do so will result in mass action (the peoples of this country have had enough of the lies propaganda and corruption, it is time for the truth to be told) and criminal charges with private prosecution and trial by jury, also commercial liens or international instruments being attached to every man/woman involved and this will be perused vigorously. So do the right honest transparent truthful thing by publically apologising and give support to the people of this country (your people) and indeed the globe, of which millions have now become aware of the criminality that these so called debt collection agencies have become embroiled in.

Yours sincerely

Francis Glanmor
In regard to the highlighted portion (above), I'm not familiar with British law enough to know whether or not there even is such a thing as "private prosecution" (prosecution is reserved as a role for the executive branch here), but I do know that in the U.S. the use of bogus liens against persons functioning in legitimate authority is being actively prosecuted and punishment includes significant prison terms. Glanmor has essentially threatened to commit what would be a crime in the U.S.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three