Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm sure that letter went straight in the trash. I used to work in small-town radio news, and we got nutball letters like this all the time, even 20-25 years ago. I'm sure TV producers who tackle controversial material get tons.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

I'm not familiar with British law enough to know whether or not there even is such a thing as "private prosecution" (prosecution is reserved as a role for the executive branch here), ...
Under English law (I dunno about Scotland) this is possible. Go to a court, accuse someone of a crime, the accused is summonsed, and there is a trial.

The CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) has the right (but not the obligation) to take over the prosecution, and then the right to drop the case.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
In regard to the highlighted portion (above), I'm not familiar with British law enough to know whether or not there even is such a thing as "private prosecution" (prosecution is reserved as a role for the executive branch here), but I do know that in the U.S. the use of bogus liens against persons functioning in legitimate authority is being actively prosecuted and punishment includes significant prison terms. Glanmor has essentially threatened to commit what would be a crime in the U.S.
In the UK there's not actually any such thing as a 'commercial lien' in the sense that the footlers mean. It's a concept they have imported from the US which has no direct equivalent here and so it's an entirely empty threat.

As I understand it in the US you can 'file a lien' at the local courthouse over somebody's property which they then have to waste time and money overturning. In the UK the nearest equivalent would be to register a charge over a property at the Land Registry but that requires getting a Charging Order from a court... Which of course they won't be able to do.

I know the US have been a bit slow on clamping down of these false 'liens' but in the UK attempting to lodge a fake charge over a property would almost certainly be fraud and and would get the footler into some very deep shit.

The footlers see the 'commercial lien' process as being 'non-judicial' and binding but that's just a load of crap of course. In the UK a debt is ultimately not enforceable without the approval of a court and so all of their inane ramblings are of no effect whatsoever.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Didn't one of the UK Freeman Guru's do something "hoaky" with the land registry in the recent past. I seem to recall reading something on it. I could be mistaken. I know that Math Teacher Loon likely used the delay in updating the registry to show the local law she was still the owner, but that's not it. Ebert or maybe Guy... I could also be wrong, it happens sometimes.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Y'all worried about how they're gonna file commercial liens and whatnot, I'm over here wondering what they're gonna peruse vigorously. I mean they gonna read the newspaper with extra vigor? They gonna go shopping with more force? Check out the birds with a lot of enthusiasm? Wander through the book store with more spring in their step?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Random drivel from ETFOTB
Terry James A Corporate Takeover of Human Life and the Human Body has taken place. They have ''Privatised'' everything, including your Soul/Life Force energy. This is evident all around us as this Corporatocracy (Military Rule) unfolds faster and faster. The New World Order will be the final Merger of all Corporations and the ultimate ''Corporate Takeover''. This is all being done within a Legal Framework of Contracts and Birth Certificates using UPPER CASE NAME Glossa. DOG-LATIN, the language of the illiterate, the Oafs and idiots who have been ''Lost Beyond the See'' (Lost knowledge of who they are. If they don't know they are alive then they are Dead). The entire common law of England etc has been subject to a silent Privatisation and a Corporate Takeover. The Law of the people has been entirely removed whilst they still pretend it is there. Now, this has all been done without our knowing consent and it has been done by the very people we are supposed to Trust, the people in the highest of positions have betrayed the common man. DOG-LATIN is (imho) a real Key that could unlock this entire Fraud.
Like · 4 · 29 September at 08:59

Coral Melissa Penn
Coral Melissa Penn Spot on Terry James
Like · 1 · 29 September at 09:30

Wendy Dick
Wendy Dick so so true the worse thing is people don't want to believe it and it will soon be too late
We'd better all start learning DOG-LATIN, do they teach it at night school do you think?? :shrug:
#six

Post by #six »

I agree. Dog Latin is obviously the key.

1) Latin is the language spoken by the pope and is therefore the language of our lord (gods latin)
2) dog Latin is therefore the evil state (devil) reversing the true words of god (dog)
3) once we learn dog Latin we can translate the words of the devil to the words of our lord.
4) only the true words of our lord have any power and will always triumph over evil
5) so when a judge uses dog Latin in court as a servant of the devil we need just recite the corisponding gods Latin and our lord will smite the judge and send him down to the firey pit of eternal damnation
6) this is the only way we can beat the system as god will always look over the just who use his true words

Or something like that.... maybe....
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dog Latin is what Chili Dog speaks (barks) when she's had too much to drink and has seen one too many old gladiator movies, which are her favorite. I don't speak it myself, so I just take whatever she's going on about to mean "give me more bacon and prepare the bed for me to go rest"

I think I'm getting it right, I'm at least sure I'm close enough that she hasn't killed me in my sleep for ignoring her.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Melissa's wiring has a severe short in it, and her elevator certainly isn't making off the ground floor. She seems to have an unhealthy fixation on words ending in ocracy, although I seriously doubt she knows what most of them mean any more than she knows what "privatization" means. She definitely needs a new hobby, one that DOES NOT involve the use of a computer or contact on the innerwebs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

My favorite idiot is back. I have missed him, he may fail in life but he does not fail to entertain :snicker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERDMPH0EVEE
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tiggy is leading GOOFy can-anon up the garden path.

Originally this was an £80 mail-order catalogue debt but has multiplied a few times. BWlegal started a court claim, which can-anon acknowledged, but BWlegal discontinued before he submitted a defence.

That was in May 2016. Now, BWlegal have written to can-anon: Pay up or we'll take you to court.
Tiggy wrote:I would be tempted to keep quiet at the moment, they've discontinued one claim, they would need to ask the Court's permission to start a new one - if they did start without asking permission (which they may be dumb enough to do) you can apply (with costs) to get it immediately dismissed.
And again:
Tiggy wrote:If they start proceedings again and don't ask permission, apply to strike out - if they do ask permission object, if the Court allows it, apply to overturn the decision based upon abuse of the court process.
If can-anon made these applications, he would probably need to cite the rule that says a claimant can't re-start a discontinued claim without the court's permission. Here it is:
38.7 A claimant who discontinues a claim needs the permission of the court to make another claim against the same defendant if –
(a) he discontinued the claim after the defendant filed a defence; and
(b) the other claim arises out of facts which are the same or substantially the same as those relating to the discontinued claim.
Oops. The defendant hadn't submitted a defence, so the rule doesn't apply. An application to strike out on those grounds is doomed to failure.
Tiggy wrote:... but in your application you ask for your costs to be repaid to you - so if you win the Judge will order the other side to pay your costs.
She doesn't mention that it works both ways. When his application fails, BWlegal can ask for costs from can-anon.

Tiggy: please don't lead can-anon up a futile and expensive path.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

doublelong wrote:My favorite idiot is back. I have missed him, he may fail in life but he does not fail to entertain :snicker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERDMPH0EVEE
John Tamperson is another YouTube idiot. You may well know him. :thinking:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... _anUPkrLIV
Give it another year and I am sure he will be posting a different story :beatinghorse:
"Got onto this site over a year ago, I have to say that this site and other folks have changed my life with all this info. I really hope people read this because I want others to realize that the game is up for these bastards who prey on the poor and help to make their lives a misery whilst filling their own pockets.

I haven't paid a parking fine, TV license, council tax and water charges for well over a year now. These things are enforced on us by fear tactics, bully bailiffs will come around and try and clamp the car etc... but you just say to them you re not the person they are after and that you have no idea who that person is, and that is that there is NOTHING they can do.

You have to move your car away from your house because that is the number 1 target, also i think we need to start forgetting about credit score because to me this is the tool that keeps us in their game.

The only problem i'm faced with atm is the points on my driving license for speeding, 4 points for being a couple of MPH over the allowed speed, just outragous".
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

gazwilwah wrote:Also got rid of Capital one forgot to add that, and also Lloyds bank, had a nice holiday with the kids this year, could never have done that before. I only wish I could help my friends who are up to their necks in "debt" and are struggling, but they just think i'm nuts and will be going to prison.
You don't say...
Mark Colon wrote:welcome to my world
Except in his case, we don't just think... We know
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Four points for speeding must surely mean it wasn't dealt with by a Fixed Penalty Notice. It must have gone to court. It is possible a FPN was ignored.
Four points and hiding your car from bailiffs is not quite what I would call a success.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

If he's not paid his council tax for a year he'll probably be back in a court room shortly (likely by force since they never go quietly) and a stay arranged in prison.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

William Blake prepping for his foreclosure hearing. What could possibly go wrong?

You See, we are done with having a Program Run Upon Us. ..No A.I., No.
Scribblins of a slightly belligerent N. American Redneck variety. N.A.R.
Before I get pissed off.

>-------------------------------------<>-----------------------------------------<
We are done with having a Program Run Upon Us. ..No A.I., No.
All 5-9 Eyes Countries' inhabitants are slaves to an occult "gov't" made up of Masonic * Judges * Lawyers * Police * Banksters * More "Professionals"
---<{[ Everythin' Important to N. American & 5-9 EYES COUNTRIES ]}>---
$tudy->> http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/habeas-corpus
-------->>>Lawyers+BAR+Judges+Police+Masons <<<-------------
<<Have you by nasty little contractual -and tacit- statute ~ your consent.>>
Meaning: You Have Work To Do To Save OUR FREEDOM.
<>
Brothers and Sisters of the Belle Isles, North American Rednecks All Have Your Backs.
Wheels are coming off from **THEIR WORK** !~)> <> <(~! GO BoyZ!!
<>
There you go folx - it's settled. *PROPER* 13th amendment which bars the BAR from holding public office in general. https://youtu.be/FC94UKk4dZE
PSS) to explain this well researched and professionally haggled over *_13th Amendment_subject_* there are various testatrices - very much depends on keeping "secret society oathkeepers" and their Porch Mason Sell-Out lackeys.... They did many curious things to try and side-slide this virtuous legislation. If you are gonna have fundamental rules, they better be fair / open.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's planning to go into a british court and defiantly do stuff that an american agency has said to watch out for. Isn't that like going to a rugby match with intent to violate the rules of football?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

All I know is, he's absolutely bonkers and about to be evicted. Success!!!!1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Barking, gibbering mad. Makes exactly -0- sense, he should succeed well with that behind him, particularly using American gibberish in a British court, and National Lunatic Asylum gibberish at that, a group whose cumulative legal accomplishments amounts to a great big goose egg, gotta love him. :snicker: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.