Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

Do we know for sure that old man Blakey is in the UK courts? Surely nobody could be mad enough to try and apply US law here?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Surely nobody could be mad enough to try and apply US law here?
I'll bet you 1,000,000Re they can and do.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Do we know for sure that old man Blakey is in the UK courts? Surely nobody could be mad enough to try and apply US law here?
I thought he was in the US ?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Same here. He's already planning his jury selection strategy.
No relatives of banksters apparently lol
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Do we know for sure that old man Blakey is in the UK courts? Surely nobody could be mad enough to try and apply US law here?
I thought he was in the US ?
Going by Facebook I agree he is in the USA or Canada, ETFOTB resident fruit loop Coral appears to have missed that pertinent fact, and the rest of the freetards have followed her lead.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Andy Pears in court for racism charge -
I feel I am being set up by the Police and the Courts and could face 2 years inside if I am found guilty. If anyone is able to attend and show their support for me – this would be greatly appreciated; feel free to attend wearing Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny fancy dress or T shirts etc…No Monkeys whatever you do! Namaste & I hope to see some of you there. Andy Pears [aka Daft Daffy Duck!]
Don't think he should even be talking about this?

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Above was also cross posted in the Crawford thread, with some added responses. I replied there but will sum it up here:

IDIOT!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Terry James, whoever he is, posted this in EFOTB earlier today when talking about the Unicorn!....

This is my Point about the PRINTS OF DARKNESS. As all their Paperwork is written in DOG LATIN and Glossa (Joke Symbols) which in proper English grammatical terms they do not exist. We cannot read Foreign Symbols. However, some people, like Bailiffs and Police etc. read these Joke Documents and see "Words" that they Act upon. They "Rede" and "Rite" these Spells of Darkness which are just an illusion, but these illusory Symbols cause Men and Women to wear Costumes and Titles and ACT as if they are real "Words". They believe them. These Joke Documents and Utterings are issued from the "INNER TEMPLE" (The Mind) of THE CROWN (The Head of the Serpent / Percent), the City State of London. They are The Letter of Marque, the CAPITAL (CROWN) LETTER.

Glorious freetardery :haha:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

5 minutes and 30 secs of woo, before he unwittingly tells them to go ahead and seize the car.. :snicker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmhV7fqeZlo
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

so its been a little slow around here with so many discredited "teachers" that i thought i would see if i could find some chum to throw to the sharks here. i found this little bit of eye rolling on the site, property118.com. i didn't think much of it until i read the comments. oh my gosh. even a karl lentz reference on page 2 of the comments.

read the item and comments here:
Common Law versus Statues – an answer to S24?

https://www.property118.com/common-law- ... s24/91328/
its a real head shaker of eye rolling proportions. im interested as to which one of us directs the readers here. i think one of us has to; unless we want to watch as more dupes get lead down the garden path to sovereign victory! lose your house, car, wife/husband, kids, job, family, grasp on reality and freedom, etc, etc, etc.... but at least you will be told you did it wrong on every like minded forum so its clearly a victory! the internet knows that for sure.

but watching the fail from my table at dennys has its own charm. i have been playing on the net here so long today(its a snow day) that im ready to form a citizens court and indict the pope for making Fridays soup clam chowder! this is Alberta dammit, there aint no clams for chowdering here.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Can't you just settle for prairie oyster soup and not make a fuss?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I wanted organic meat not orgasmic meat.....

Ninj
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:Can't you just settle for prairie oyster soup and not make a fuss?
So is that even a real thing?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Is it made with mountain oysters? I swore I would never eat them.............again.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

http://cooksrecipes.cloudhostedresource ... &width=360

Yes. Prarie oysters are a culinary thing. I don't know why. I think it's just nuts and it makes me a little testy just thinking aboot it...

Talk about a bag lunch...

Ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't ban ninja, don't ban ninja. So hard. Button right there, just have to move the mouse.

I'd better leave the computer for a while.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Over on GOODF at the moment, we have sleptthroughit asking for the context of the "blood, toil, tears, and sweat" quote that is to be found underneath Winston Churchill's picture on the new five pound note. It is mildly surprising that someone would neither be aware of the quote (and context) nor work out that googling for the phrase might give a faster and more complete return for far less effort than posting on a forum would. What is funny, however, is that the user Goldberry has responded with "Yes. This is in the book Satanisum[sic] and 101 incantations, by J.R.Heartly[sic]". Alas! - if sleptthroughit is too young to instantly recognise a Churchill quote, they are also unlikely to recognise J. R. Hartley as being The Lord of the Flies. I chuckled, anyway.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Surely "Lord of the Fly Fishing...."

That linked discussion is a joy to read.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Over on Goodf Ceylon has picked up on this too, citing a link to a Daily Mail "article" and gone into a frenzy of cut and paste. Usually when someone dies unexpectedly the alt media immediately say it's a false flag played out by an actor or actors who came to no harm. But if death suits their agenda then it actually happened. Paranoia writ large.

But who am I to judge; my own doctor said I was paranoid. Well he didn't but I knew he was thinking it.

After a bit of research it might suggest that here was a man with known mental health issues which he was failing to address, exasperated by drug and alcohol dependencies, had recently broken with his girlfriend, an unfortunate perfect storm.

Of course it might be that it woz the TPTB wot dun it after all but why bump off someone no one has ever heard of planning to speak with an audience of the already converted?

Whatever, a tragic death at so young an age and I feel for his family.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:But who am I to judge; my own doctor said I was paranoid.
True, I've checked the video. (Hat tip to Tony Slattery for a similar joke.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self