Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

At first blush I'd have asked if these people really are that brain dead stupid, but the obvious answer is that they are. Terrifying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by NYGman »

letissier14 wrote:Taken from the Facebook page of "Council Tax My Arse"
Thank you John Ellison for asking him to please post what happens. We all want to see what can only be a huge failure, described here as a great victory. Questioning a Judge as to his credentials, is always sure to result in some great entertainment for us all.

So let me get this straight, he starts with the presumption they are not real judges, but yet goes in and asks for a recess to look them up, then if they don't give him the recess he will walk out anyway and check, and if he finds out he is wrong, will go back in and be extra polite? I am sure "if" they are "real" they will take very kindly to that. So thank you John Ellison, for saying the only thing that should be said, please tell us how that goes for you... IDIOT!

edit to fix img link
Last edited by NYGman on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, you've your hands to your face, but you're peering through your fingers, you know you shouldn't watch..... but you just can't help yourself because you know exactly where it's going to end !!!

:beatinghorse:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Here is an idea John!
Turn up at the court 20 minutes early and ask the clerk for the form where you can list all your income and household expenditure. Now sit patiently and when your name is called then take this into court with you. Now this next bit is VERY IMPORTANT, notice how it’s in capitals? That is because it has a hidden meaning as laid out in the common sense constitution but is only known to 99% of the common sense population. Only sit when told to, only stand when told to and only talk when told to. Now show them your incoming and outgoing on the form you have just filled in and offer a reasonable amount to pay each week to bring the account up to date. As a side note if you have been in receipt of council tax benefit I would make sure this amount is more reasonable than you would like.
As a disclaimer I have never done this myself I just read it on the internet but it should work!
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I don't think he'll be able to update us from prison. Which is likely where he'll end up.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Love the advise about putting in an N244 application - the only problem being that Form's for the County Court under the Civil Procedure Rules, nothing to do with the Magistrates Court !! :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the bit about forcing the court to prove they have jurisdiction. The magistrates might not know but the clerk of the court most certainly will...

The Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992
34.—(1) If an amount which has fallen due under regulation 23(3) or (4) is wholly or partly unpaid, or (in a case where a final notice is required under regulation 33) the amount stated in the final notice is wholly or partly unpaid at the expiry of the period of 7 days beginning with the day on which the notice was issued, the billing authority may, in accordance with paragraph (2), apply to a magistrates' court for an order against the person by whom it is payable
Do these cretins not know how to use Google? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:Love the advise about putting in an N244 application - the only problem being that Form's for the County Court under the Civil Procedure Rules, nothing to do with the Magistrates Court !! :brickwall:
[hand waving] Details....details......[/hand waving]
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Love the advise about putting in an N244 application - the only problem being that Form's for the County Court under the Civil Procedure Rules, nothing to do with the Magistrates Court !! :brickwall:
[hand waving] Details....details......[/hand waving]
It's the details... the devil's in them I hear !! :naughty:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOOFy "vision" has been querying his council tax.
vision wrote:Today i received a court summon from her majestys court and tribunal service, threatening prison if i do not pay. [...] It looks different to the usual liability orders sent and the committal to prison bit is new. Not sure what this all means.
I love that last sentence, creating an air of an innocent caught in a Kafkaesque web.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Let me translate for our dimwitted friend. No payment = prison.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Why do these idiots insist in the delusion that the Magistrates Courts are not real courts, it isn't like the county courthouse is going to let some one who isn't a judge come in and set up and run a fake court despite what these idjits seem to think, they are real cranky about that sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:Why do these idiots insist in the delusion that the Magistrates Courts are not real courts, it isn't like the county courthouse is going to let some one who isn't a judge come in and set up and run a fake court despite what these idjits seem to think, they are real cranky about that sort of thing.
That is exactly what they think, and I can't figure out who/where it started. Apparently, local governments rent out the courts, and use fake judges to rule in their favour. These courts are not really binding, and can be ignored, or so their theory goes. I have often seen this repeated by those in GOOFY land, but no one seems to have a source for this theory, or have ever proven it to work, not that that has ever stopped them from trying, and trying, and trying. They are persistent, I am guessing they live by the saying, If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

A GRANDFATHER who was spared jail after threatening bailiffs with a toy gun told how he has no regrets over his actions.

Danny Williamson, 55, armed himself with the metal replica Colt 45 revolver when two “laughing” enforcement agents banged on his door demanding money over an alleged speeding fine.

The bailiffs also threatened to seize his 2003 BMW 3 Series car, worth £2,000. Instead of trying to resolve the issue, he went upstairs to fetch the £125 replica gun he bought for this three grandchildren to play with. The carpenter, now of Redgrave Road, Basildon, said: “I don’t regret it because I was protecting my girlfriend’s property and my car.

“I got the gun because it is better than a knife. A knife can only cut you.

“They didn’t know the gun was an imitation, but that is the whole point. It looks realistic and would have been no use if they knew it was fake.

“They said in court they were petrified but they were both outside the house laughing on the phone.
“When the armed police arrived it was frightening.”

After pleading guilty to possessing an imitation firearm, Mr Williamson was handed a 12 month prison sentence, suspended for 18 months.

Source: http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1487775 ... =mrb&lp=14
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

he went upstairs to fetch the £125 replica gun he bought for this three grandchildren to play with.
Bullshit. Who in their right mind would buy a replica so their grandchildren could play with it?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
he went upstairs to fetch the £125 replica gun he bought for this three grandchildren to play with.
Bullshit. Who in their right mind would buy a replica so their grandchildren could play with it?
I think you answered your own question.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
especially when that money could have gone to pay a simple fine.
notorial dissent

NYGman wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Why do these idiots insist in the delusion that the Magistrates Courts are not real courts, it isn't like the county courthouse is going to let some one who isn't a judge come in and set up and run a fake court despite what these idjits seem to think, they are real cranky about that sort of thing.
That is exactly what they think, and I can't figure out who/where it started. Apparently, local governments rent out the courts, and use fake judges to rule in their favour. These courts are not really binding, and can be ignored, or so their theory goes. I have often seen this repeated by those in GOOFY land, but no one seems to have a source for this theory, or have ever proven it to work, not that that has ever stopped them from trying, and trying, and trying. They are persistent, I am guessing they live by the saying, If at first you don't succeed, try, try again
I agree that is their cant, I've certainly seen it often enough, but why they think it is reality is baffling. Why would they think the "real" judges and county officials would put up with such a thing?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Perhaps Ceylon can make a video to explain this to us, I know he reads his thread here, but not sure if he is a regular reader of all the posts. I wonder if there is something we need to do to summon him. Perhaps Bones can help, he seems to have an odd effect on Ceylon.

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I agree that is their cant, I've certainly seen it often enough, but why they think it is reality is baffling. Why would they think the "real" judges and county officials would put up with such a thing?
Isn't it because they claim a Magistrates Court is a Court of Administration and that Halsbury stated in one of his legal encyclopedias that ALL Administrative Courts were illegal, so they must be... well.... fake courts!!!

Isn't that how it goes??? :shrug: