Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

Enforcement of Council Tax in England (and Wales?) is a little odd in that it is declared to be a civil rather than criminal matter, but it is handled by Magistrate's Court rather than County Court. Add in the fact that quite a lot of the administration of these Liability Orders, which are issued in bulk, is delegated to the Council. Fertile grounds for FOMTL type conspiracies like claiming that the council has taken over control of the court, or that the liability order needs to be a physical document signed and sealed.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

And who or what is Halsbury when he's ta home??? And why should anyone care? If it isn't in an antique Black's then it isn't real anyway.

I would think that non-payment of Council Tax would be a civil matter, until it became a criminal matter for fraud or avoidance schemes. At least that is how it works here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyPandy wrote:Isn't it because they claim a Magistrates Court is a Court of Administration and that Halsbury stated in one of his legal encyclopedias that ALL Administrative Courts were illegal, so they must be... well.... fake courts!!!

Isn't that how it goes??? :shrug:
That is an alternate position, but the whole hiring fake courts and fake judges is a separate and distinct position. I guess it is like using a defense, I wasn't driving the car, If I was driving the car I didn't hit anyone, If I did hit someone... etc, etc, etc.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I think Council Tax liability orders are Magistrates Court because summonses to appear are issued and failure to comply with a liability order can lead to committal proceedings, it's to do with the Jurisdiction of the Court.

It's also a bit like the question of why a Magistrate is needed for a warrant of entry for non payment of gas or electricity, it's not the fact debts are classed as 'civil' that's important, it's the fact a Magistrate has the jurisdiction to issue these types of warrants that a County Court Judge doesn't have.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The only thing missing from this ombudsman decision is WeRe Bank. Otherwise it has it all - void mortgage, common law, direct debit clawback and and a writ of habeas corpus.

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... leID=69601

Thanks to following the advice of the likes of GOODF, Ms G is probably now homeless, unless she finally saw sense and repaid the £25,000 clawback money back to Santander. And not with a WeRe Bank cheque.
notorial dissent

Query, how can a contract be in accordance with "natural justice", unless she is being eaten by a cave lion or bear, which would certainly extinguish her relationship with the bank, I don't see much useful in that line of reasoning to go on.

So she waits 10 years to ask for documentation, that she should have gotten at closing???

Claimed back ten years of mortgage payments, so she gets to add bank fraud to her other problems now. I still really find this bit of UK law mind boggling, on top of being incredibly poorly written.

She certainly does not seem to have anymore of a grasp of the law than she does of reality. A habeus corpus against the mortgage???? Huh???

I would suspect she is looking at being both homeless and bankrupt if not already, then very very soon.

Ms G sounds like she is more than a few farthings short a penny, and it would seem the adjudicator thinks so as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear. Whoever put this website together is a seriously disturbed individual.

http://www.macquirelatory.com
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Not strictly on topic, but they have the patter down anyway!
“I’m a lawyer. This is my house, I’m just clearing out my shed, and you may get out of my garden if you don’t have a warrant.”

“That would be all well and good, if he was a lawyer...or if it was his house...or if it wasn’t 5:30am...or if we needed a warrant..."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37962968
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

Re: Letters Received.
Postby JAS » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Also if I carry on with the advise that I am receiving from Getoutofdebtfree where will I end up?

Kind Regards
Jas
It's times like this I wish I wasn't banned from that forum.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 20#p483860
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Well, this'll get 'em all riled up. Liquid Chemtrails.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ll6qa

:lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

mufc1959 wrote:Well, this'll get 'em all riled up. Liquid Chemtrails.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ll6qa

:lol: :lol:
From wikipedia
The dihydrogen monoxide hoax involves calling water by the unfamiliar chemical name "dihydrogen monoxide" (DHMO), and listing some of water's effects in an alarming manner, such as the fact that it accelerates corrosion and can cause severe burns. The hoax often calls for dihydrogen monoxide to be regulated, labeled as hazardous, or banned. It illustrates how the lack of scientific literacy and an exaggerated analysis can lead to misplaced fears.[1]

The hoax gained renewed popularity in the late 1990s when a 14-year-old student collected anti-DHMO petitions for a science project about gullibility.[2] The story has since been used in science education to encourage critical thinking and avoid the appeal to nature.
The water molecule has the chemical formula H2O, meaning each molecule of water is composed of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. Literally, the term "dihydrogen monoxide" means "two hydrogen, one oxygen", consistent with its molecular formula: the prefix di- in dihydrogen means "two", the prefix mon- in monoxide means "one", and an oxide is a compound that contains one or more oxygen atoms.[11]

Using chemical nomenclature, various names for water are in common use within the scientific community. Some such names include hydrogen oxide, as well as an alkali name of hydrogen hydroxide, and several acid names such as hydric acid, hydroxic acid, hydroxyl acid, and hydroxilic acid. The term "hydroxyl acid" used in the original text is a non-standard name.[12][not in citation given]

Under the 2005 revisions of IUPAC nomenclature of inorganic chemistry, there is no single correct name for every compound.[13] The primary function of chemical nomenclature is to ensure that each name refers, unambiguously, to a single substance. It is considered less important to ensure that each substance should have a single unambiguous name, although the number of acceptable names is limited.[13] Water is one acceptable name for this compound, even though it is neither a systematic nor an international name and is specific to just one phase of the compound. The other IUPAC recommendation is oxidane.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:A GRANDFATHER who was spared jail after threatening bailiffs with a toy gun told how he has no regrets over his actions.

Danny Williamson, 55, armed himself with the metal replica Colt 45 revolver when two “laughing” enforcement agents banged on his door demanding money over an alleged speeding fine.

The bailiffs also threatened to seize his 2003 BMW 3 Series car, worth £2,000. Instead of trying to resolve the issue, he went upstairs to fetch the £125 replica gun he bought for this three grandchildren to play with. The carpenter, now of Redgrave Road, Basildon, said: “I don’t regret it because I was protecting my girlfriend’s property and my car.

“I got the gun because it is better than a knife. A knife can only cut you.

“They didn’t know the gun was an imitation, but that is the whole point. It looks realistic and would have been no use if they knew it was fake.

“They said in court they were petrified but they were both outside the house laughing on the phone.
“When the armed police arrived it was frightening.”

After pleading guilty to possessing an imitation firearm, Mr Williamson was handed a 12 month prison sentence, suspended for 18 months.

Source: http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1487775 ... =mrb&lp=14
That article only told half the story. The day after the article was made public, Mr Williamson gave his version of events. I dread to think what his solicitor would make of his comments. They certainly contradict what was said in court !!

http://www.basildonstandard.co.uk/ne.../?ref=mrb&lp=4

From the comments in court, the impression given was that the gun was a toy that his grandchildren could play with. Seems that he was not being altogether honest.....
“I got the gun because it is better than a knife. A knife can only cut you"

“They didn’t know the gun was an imitation, but that is the whole point. It looks realistic"
This 'imitation' gun was not one that you would buy in 'Toy's R Us' either. He paid £125 for it !!! I would hardy describe it as a toy.

He claimed that he had purchased the 'gun' for his 3 grandchildren. He is stated as being 55 years of age. Given his age, I would be very surprised indeed if any of the grandchildren are over the age of 10. His choice of toys for these young children is utterly breathtaking
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Should be quite a spectacle !!
Linda Taylor

5 hrs
We are off to Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court in West Wales to assist John Hurst in court, They are threatening to send him to jail for not paying his council tax, will post the days events up when we get back......Supporters/Witnesses welcome.......Guy
https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/

Predictions of how this will end - Guy imprisoned again for kicking off / Contempt of Court ??
notorial dissent

Unh, Alex I'll take NOT WELL for 100.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote:Should be quite a spectacle !!
Linda Taylor

5 hrs
We are off to Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court in West Wales to assist John Hurst in court, They are threatening to send him to jail for not paying his council tax, will post the days events up when we get back......Supporters/Witnesses welcome.......Guy
https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/

Predictions of how this will end - Guy imprisoned again for kicking off / Contempt of Court ??
The same John Hurst that exposed the council tax scam?

Well why I am not surprised!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DWvTLXfXYU
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From EFOTB:
Guy Taylor wrote:We are off to Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court in West Wales to assist John Hurst in court, They are threatening to send him to jail for not paying his council tax, will post the days events up when we get back......Supporters/Witnesses welcome.......Guy
I guessed it was a committal hearing, and John would get a suspended sentence, so would be free to go, and we would get the results after the pubs closed. But still no news. Perhaps it went badly.

John Hurst has been battling Council Tax for years. In 2010, prior to a hearing, he published his arguments for not paying. In a nutshell: lawful rebellion (as defined by Magna Carta) exists, so the Queen has no authority, and nor do courts. Besides, the Queen has breached her obligations, which threatens John, so he is acting under duress.

I don't know if he tried those arguments yesterday. If he did, and the magistrates were ready for them, he may now be enjoying free B&B.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Guy taylor wrote:
We are off to Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court in West Wales to assist John Hurst in court
What exactly does this "we" actually do in court that will assist the defendant? :?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

houseoflard wrote:It's times like this I wish I wasn't banned from that forum.
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 20#p483860
I see they're pimping David Baddeley's dodgy debt advice again - obviously happy to take a commission for any unfortunate fools they refer onto this grubby internet spiv.

Previous discussion - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11060&p=225506&
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:

Any predictions for what will happen to this individual trying to magic away £14.5k?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Df9xbXfXYU

Another example were someone should outright be told to come to a payment arrangement, and not try for technicalities.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The chances are, we will never know. I reckon GOODF have about five new cases per day of people trying to weasel out of debt, often in the face of a claim form. We hear about one "success" per week, being a discontinuance. What happens to the other 34 or so? We hear nothing. They simply drop out of sight. I assume these are failures: the defendant coughs up before court, or goes to court and loses. (We do sometimes hear about these, but very rarely.)

So, I reckon their success rate is about 3%.