Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by letissier14 »

A bit of Friday night fun

A who's who of freeman, how many can you name?

https://youtu.be/C-O7MH4ZW3E
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by grixit »

Awww, i thought it would be a video of them all holding hands and singing "We Are the World".

Still, not bad. All it needs is a few cutaways to Eric Idle and Michael Palin in drag.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another success for Freemanesque arguments.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s ... s-38342993

An eclectic band of protesters who at one time counted Jesus Christ himself as one of their number has lost a costs hearing.

The IndyCamp group had set themselves up outside the Scottish Parliament, determined to stay there until Scotland left the UK, you'd perhaps call them Scoxit supporters now but their case predates the EU referendum.

After lenghty court battles they were evicted and the issue of costs for all of the court time they'd wasted finally caught up with them.

Time to pay up!
the parliament had the group evicted from their camp and put forward a motion to claim costs from the group, citing the cost of the case £105,889.65.

Lady Dorrian, Lord Malcolm and Lord Glennie considered arguments from the parliament's corporate body and the campers at the Court of Session.

Martin Keatings, representing four of the group, said the parliament was using the costs as a "punitive measure" in effect "to teach the respondents a lesson".

He argued that awarding costs would leave the group "destitute", as they "simply don't have the funds to pay" the "unrecoverable amount" sought. He asked the court to refuse the motion or at least mitigate the costs to nil.
Why do they think they should be immune to the real world where everyone else has to pay?

I find interesting parallels between the Scots who refuse to accept 'the will of the people' in voting to remain in the UK (Nichola Sturgeon take note) and those who would have preferred to remain in the EU.

Anyway, back to the costs issue.

Another respondent, Richard McFarlane, told the court that he was "quite frankly skint", adding that in any case, Christ had returned to Earth and had absolved the campers from paying any costs.
Sadly, even divine intervention failed to carry the day so if the son of God can't help, time to deploy Freeman arguements, what could possibly go wrong?
One campaigner, who asked to be referred to only as "David" in court, put forward a motion questioning the legitimacy of the court and asking Lady Dorrian, Scotland's second most senior judge, to recuse herself.

He said the "treasonous" court had no jurisdiction as the case was not heard in front of a jury, saying he had "vital evidence" that the case as a whole had been "highly unlawful" and the judgement "null and void". His motion was refused."
Why is there always 'vital evidence' just around the corner, if that's right, deploy it, don't feck about.

The court was highly impressed by the prospect of all the vital evidence and treason, the unlawful nature of the court and its general nullity and voidness.
Lady Dorrian said: "There is no good reason not to grant the motion. Expenses are awarded to the petitioners."
Oooof.

Needless to say the group have ploughed on with an attempt to gain YET ANOTHER appeal, this time to the UK Supreme Court, I do find it a tad ironic that they now have to travel to Merrie England to achieve their goals.

If they are already £100K+ in the hole and claiming penury, who's funding this latest doomed legal charade?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Another respondent, Richard McFarlane, told the court that he was "quite frankly skint", adding that in any case, Christ had returned to Earth and had absolved the campers from paying any costs.
So he had the ideal opportunity to win this case and he threw it away?
Why oh why didn't he call Jesus as a witness?
That's what I would have done had I been in his shoes.
:snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
....Christ had returned to Earth....
Why oh why didn't he call Jesus as a witness?
He can't be everywhere. Wait, er......
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You'd think Christ would have more important things to do after the Second Coming. Also, you'd think it would be more of a news story.
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

More insane bullshit from Mr Badaloo. The case involves children taken into care, and Keeda gets this lunatic to help her?

His argument in court was this is a 'false' claim because there's no seal on the FLA form and no evidence of the Local Authority paying a fee. As a trainee solicitor in matrimonial law I saw these forms all the time without a seal. The important thing is the case number, which he even shows to the camera.

Legal Aid is always available for parents in Public Law proceedings (children taken into care) so Keeda has either chosen not to get solicitors, or sacked them for Mr Badaloo. :brickwall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IEreJgtJU
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Anthony Badaloo has a new client

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-re ... u/18822365

18 DEC 2016 — Law Student Keeda Wood being subjected to Fraud Upon The Court - Committal Hearing in the Civil Court. This SCAM is being used to subject thousands of families to Aggravation, Harassment and Torture, for personal gain.
Have a laugh - As it's not YOU, for the time being.

https://youtu.be/I8IEreJgtJU

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ladies and gents. I'd promised a colleague I'd send him a fine example of a fmotl letter to a bank/police etc. We've started getting a few templates at work (low grade ones), so I wanted to dig out a decent one from the archives.

The full monty - logos, seals , stamps , motiffs etc etc.

Which of our deluded friends produces the net quality artwork? Boisjoli, the moors etc etc?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill Van Pelt came up with some beauties.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:David Merrill Van Pelt came up with some beauties.
brill, many thanks!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:We've started getting a few templates at work (low grade ones)
A good starting point would be the templates from GOODF: https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/Template-Letters
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

My heart bleeds for new GOOFy amitkks. On the dole, and owes £54,000 spread over five credit cards and two personal loans. Ouch.

On the bright side, no mention of a mortgage. And he owns six properties.

Wait ... six properties? Yes, but he's getting a friend to put a charge on one of them, so he's only worried about the other five.

This isn't a debt problem, it's a wealth management problem.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tommy, one of the Barons disciples , does not consent to the laws of punctuation

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOOFies often admit to a debt on their forum, where they are encouraged to lie in their so-called statements of truth and pretend to know nothing about the "alleged" debt.

But it seems that evil horrible creditors also read GOODF:
Tiggy wrote:Do NOT post anything on any forum that can identify who you are.

That includes Names, addresses, letter reference numbers, account details, claim reference numbers, even the values on a claim form can be traced to an individual.

We've had someone who's thread was screenshoted and they're attempting to use it in Court against them.

This is a public forum and anything posted is in the public domain!
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

littleFred wrote:Wait ... six properties? Yes, but he's getting a friend to put a charge on one of them, so he's only worried about the other five.

This isn't a debt problem, it's a wealth management problem.
A surprising number of people on GOODF seem to have second properties of one description or another. From the day before yours, someone who apparently "got caught up in property investment fraud" and has suddenly found that council tax is still due on empty properties, even if you didn't make the fortune you were expecting to:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 5&t=105076
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

littleFred wrote:GOOFies often admit to a debt on their forum, where they are encouraged to lie in their so-called statements of truth and pretend to know nothing about the "alleged" debt.

But it seems that evil horrible creditors also read GOODF:
Tiggy wrote:Do NOT post anything on any forum that can identify who you are.

That includes Names, addresses, letter reference numbers, account details, claim reference numbers, even the values on a claim form can be traced to an individual.

We've had someone who's thread was screenshoted and they're attempting to use it in Court against them.

This is a public forum and anything posted is in the public domain!
But at the same time they encourage their users to post their real name (in a marginally altered form) as part of a copyright declaration to the site. And to what purpose? Names are usually neither unique (derived works are also excluded), nor sufficiently "creative" (no, random isn't the same thing as creative) to be copyrighted (and you need both). Nor is the bearer of the name usually the creator and, despite what birth certificate conspiracy theorists may say, simply attaching a copyright declaration to someone else's work doesn't make you the owner of the rights. What? A now deceased uncle suggested the name to your parents? One of your cousins may have inherited the copyright to your name - better check they're OK with you using it!

So, assuming you're not a squiggle formerly known as a former artist (which might well be copyrightable as it is - perhaps - both creative and unique) then it's a meaningless exercise.

Unless, of course, you're the site admins, as you now have a link between an anonymous username, an IP address, perhaps a cookie or two, user-agent information... and now their real name.

Well played.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Grand Juries - Time to Take Back Justice :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58r82q ... e=youtu.be
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SteveUK wrote:Tommy, one of the Barons disciples , does not consent to the laws of punctuation

. . . or grammar, or sentence structure, or coherent thought. I couldn't tell what the heck he was talking about, except that he apparently doesn't like jews or gays.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

noblepa wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Tommy, one of the Barons disciples , does not consent to the laws of punctuation

. . . or grammar, or sentence structure, or coherent thought. I couldn't tell what the heck he was talking about, except that he apparently doesn't like jews or gays.
:sarcasmon:

Don't you see that things like punctuation, grammar, sentence structure and coherent thought are the marks of the elitist, who thinks that he/she/it is better than the Common Free-Born Person of the Land/Soil (or something like that), who only wants to exercise their Common Law/Magna Carta rights?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools