Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

In a fine example of confusing correlation and coincidence Nihilist blames his tinitus on mobile phone towers...
I find it ironic that my insomnia and tinitus started in the early 2000's when the amount of cellphone towers being erected in my area went through the roof
Mine started in about 2010 so I blame it on the Con-Dem government... Or maybe it was just a coincidence and me getting older... Who can say? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Forsyth »

longdog wrote:In a fine example of confusing correlation and coincidence Nihilist blames his tinitus on mobile phone towers...
I find it ironic that my insomnia and tinitus started in the early 2000's when the amount of cellphone towers being erected in my area went through the roof
Mine started in about 2010 so I blame it on the Con-Dem government... Or maybe it was just a coincidence and me getting older... Who can say? :shrug:
This is a classic example of rejecting science and the ability to test and repeat experiences in favour of valuing the singular anecdotes that gave us witchcraft.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote::snicker:
So getoutofdebtfree are now advocating this site-
http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com
But this is going to change everything, surely.... :haha:

Postby stevebinch » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 pm
i am just getting started look out governments and company's your time is over the people will have a voice to be heard
Oh we're for it now!

The expertinalllegalmatters web owner has the ability to find our IP address and personal details!

And?

Apparently their definition of troll means person who tells them their talkin shit.

Please contact the police Ceylon and co if you think having a laugh at your failures is "trolling".
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JimUk1 wrote:So getoutofdebtfree are now advocating this site-

To which a member called handle has said - "are you sure their not reptilian"
Oh, I don't think they're reptilians.

However, their heads do appear to be 'shopped onto mannequin bodies.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Talk about your tin foil hat brigade, now their electric meters are trying to take over their minds, as if.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:

Either that or they are poor stand-ins for SPECTRE. Marie reminds me a bit of Rosa Klebs, but that could just be the result of the colloidal silver and Dr. Bob's zapper that she has been indulging in.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:

Either that or they are poor stand-ins for SPECTRE. Marie reminds me a bit of Rosa Klebs, but that could just be the result of the colloidal silver and Dr. Bob's zapper that she has been indulging in.
Oh Jesus Christ holy save me from those nut-jobbery freeman on that page!

I just realised what you ment when you said Dr Bobs zapper!

http://www.bobbeck.com

The Bob protocol- I think he's found the fountain of youth the way he's rambling on about his natural healing technique.

That's it, I'm off to put my head in the freezer, lunatic overload!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Is that the same zapper as was artfully described by Burnaby in the Canada Tax Protestor forum?

viewtopic.php?t=11112
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Did you see one of the posters on Goofy reminding Steve Binch about a couple of his earlier posts, where he was trying to my mind very naively to get off some traffic offences. He clearly wasn't so "expert in all legal matters" a couple of years ago. He's gone back and edited his original posts, but it doesn't seem like either case worked out well for him ..

getting off with speed cameras and traffic violations
magistrates court act 1980 2
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

aesmith wrote:Did you see one of the posters on Goofy reminding Steve Binch about a couple of his earlier posts, where he was trying to my mind very naively to get off some traffic offences. He clearly wasn't so "expert in all legal matters" a couple of years ago. He's gone back and edited his original posts, but it doesn't seem like either case worked out well for him ..

getting off with speed cameras and traffic violations
magistrates court act 1980 2
Going back and editing previous posts to prove you are "correct" Is the freetard way of doing things. Trouble is you get idiots like Tom Crawford, Jimmy etc who do not like to see the truth posted, so they remove the offending posts and end up having a nonsensical one sided conversation with themselves.

Jimmy at his brilliant best actually managed to fall out with himself one evening. :snicker:

The Binns thread is a prime example, how many deletes and edits? What you are left with is him talking to himself and even that makes no sense.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Reading his posts, Steve will soon be doing a Brown Rabbit and selling his own dictionary of made up meanings
Bones

Post by Bones »

Given his recent posts confirming that he is a freetard and that he is not significant enough to have his own thread, could I make a suggestion that any posts about Tuco are limited to this thread.

He has made it clear via pm that he likes being disruptive.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

We've seen people like Tuco here before. They join Quatloos, claiming that they were once lost but have now been found and have renounced their former ways; but soon it becomes clear that they are still very much lost.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Bones wrote:
:lol: you needed a pm to learn that?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chaos wrote:
Bones wrote:
I am a but slow on the up take sometimes :cry:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chaos wrote:
Bones wrote:
We all knew it long ago; but now we have proof, straight from the horse's... um, "other end".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOODF was once an interesting place, populated by weirdos with strange ideas. These days it is almost exclusively, well, people trying to get out of debt free, aka not pay their bills. Which gets a bit stale.

But then, out of the blue, TheLegendaryShark tells us My (Long and Boring) Story

In 2000 at age 34, he (I'll assume "he") lost his job, became depressed, but in 2007 began the "process most people refer to as "waking up" but which I prefer to think of as changing perspective."

True, this largely meant not paying his bills. But he also had a conscience.
TheLegendaryShark wrote:In essence, taxes are stolen money. If, therefore, I continued to claim benefits then I'd be accepting stolen money and condoning the state's agents running around seizing people's possessions or even locking them up. I would like to be able to claim that I stopped drawing benefits as soon as I realised this but I can't. I was afraid of trying to live without money - addicted to the state's tit.
So he weaned himself off the state, gave up his council flat (aided by "about half a dozen police officers", handcuffs and so on), resisted giving fingerprints and DNA, and ended up with a conviction for assault. He found alternative accommodation:
TheLegendaryShark wrote:I'm currently paying rent to live in a garden shed, which has its advantages (quiet, as close to off the grid as I can get without moving into a ditch), but is not ideal, [...]
But he keeps himself busy, sending bills to the council, and the magistrates' court "for bearing an erroneously applied criminal record".

Well, it beats getting a job, I suppose. But it seems he's not entirely content.
TheLegendaryShark wrote:So, after all that long and boring waffle, that's where I am - nowhere - and I'm wondering what the Hell to do next. Any suggestions?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

JimUk1 wrote::snicker:

So getoutofdebtfree are now advocating this site-

A longtime posters (from 2014) so not a troll, asked the website owner (Steve) this very sensible question:
You sound really confidant Steve that you can get favorable results on legal matter's and if so I can't see no reason why you wouldn't charge a fee for a winning service.

As you are so confidant do you do fixed fee's and or a conditional fee agreement
'Handle' spouted back to tell Steve that he was being goaded

Steve's reply:
Yes you are right handle , simple minds need a form of release ,they can't understand who and what they really are , pity I thought we were all on the same side , but like most things in life ,the promise of better things if they can help outside parties , Smile be happy feel the energy and love vibrating all around , Never let them get you down and never let them get consent over you , Words are the key to their fall , understanding them well is a must for anyone going down any route of challenge .

Remember Judges are just man or woman and they have an oath of office to do the job their paid to do , So always be nice , have honour and respect , don't be hubris ever, and make them work for a living don t make it easy for them .

Nice way to avoid telling the GOOFYs whether or not there is a fee to pay for his 'legal' advice.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote: Steve's reply:
Remember Judges are just man or woman and they have an oath of office to do the job their paid to do , So always be nice , have honour and respect , don't be hubris ever, and make them work for a living don t make it easy for them .
What a beautiful and lucid sentiment. My new sig for 2017.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The anal sheik has returned for 2017 and he's on the warpath. This time the judiciary are in his sights, and , hold your breath - its class action time!
Message received:
Dear All,
The Class Action is now before a Lord Justice of Appeal.

I have extracted the parts of CL6 which relate to the Victims of Land and Property, but please do read the entire document

If you would like to see any of the more technical drafted documents, please let me know.

As you see, I am proposing that the Attorney General takes over our cases to get us compensation. It isn’t going to happen ( allegations of corruption against the Attorney General are at EC UN CORE PAGE 779-790) but the request highlights that it is impossible for ordinary people to obtain a domestic remedy in the UK.

If you can, please send an email or letter along the lines of the one I have drafted to the Court of Appeal and the Attorney General notifying the court of your interest in the Class Action and asking the Attorney General to take on your case. There is no need to say very much if you do not want to but if you would like to, send all your material.

Would you also copy your email to me so I can keep a record

If you need help, please let me know.

I am also (re) sending CL1 in which I seek to impeach the Lord Chief Justice for committing the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud which should be of general interest.

Best wishes

Anal

NOTICE IN THE CLASS ACTION

TO VICTIMS OF LAND AND PROPERTY THEFT

A. THE CLASS ACTION

1. The cases of Tariq Rehman v The Bar Council, Anal Sheikh v The Law Society [2005] EWHC 1409 (CH) [ 2006] are brought as a Class Action for Barristers, Solicitors and Victims of Land and Property Theft in cases in which the theft is invariable committed by dishonest barristers, solicitors and judges or by the use of fraudulent instruments.

2. The Judicial Review Claim [BSB] and the Judicial Review Claim [LeO] are judicial review claims brought by Tariq Rehman challenging the lawfulness of the procedures followed by the BSB and LeO. About 10 members of the public , whose homes and assets have been stolen, attended the permission hearing before Hickinbottom J in July 2016. Among them were some of the Victims referred to at Page 8 below : Mrs Margaret Gomm aged 86, disabled, ill, poor and desperate ; Grazyna Mekarsksa, unlawfully made homeless in 2014 and forced to live on the streets. All they wanted to do was to hand their papers to the Judge and intervene in the proceedings. They were respectful and courteous. Hickinbottom J duped all of the Victims into leaving the courtroom , locked them out and dismissed the Judicial Review Claims in their absence.

3. There is an online petition to the Minister of Justice requesting a public inquiry to investigate the use of fraudulent instruments in the courts. The petition can be accessed via the following link

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/s ... -in-the-uk

4. A common set of files detailed in Class Action Index has been deposited in the Court of Appeal. The designation of the files is [A1-1 ] where A1 is the file number and -1 is the tab number.

5. The objectives of the Class Actions are set out in [ P4 -2] CL 1 PAGE 64-PAGE 67 . They are, in summary

1) To obtain compensation or reparation for those members of the public who have suffered loss as a result of the misconduct of dishonest barristers and solicitors

2) To rid the profession of dishonest lawyers (whoever they may be)

and hold them to account

3) To remove the designation of the Bar Council and the Law Society as Approved Regulators under the Legal Services Act 2007 and to take the first steps to establish an effective system for the regulation of lawyers, which truly protects consumer rights bringing about the most fundamental change the professional has seen for over one hundred and fifty years (since the days of Jinnah, Nehru and Gandhi)

4) To establish a fully funded legal aid system

B. GROUNDS

6. Before the 2016 Anti-Corruption summit, David Cameron was caught on camera in discussion with the Queen, describing Nigeria and Afghanistan as “fantastically corrupt countries” and as “two of the most corrupt countries in the world.

7. Speaking at the 2016 Hay Literary Festival , investigative journalist Roberto Saviano, said

: “If I asked what is the most corrupt place on Earth, you might say it’s Afghanistan, maybe Greece, Nigeria, the south of Italy. I would say it is the UK. It’s not UK bureaucracy, police, or politics, but what is corrupt is the financial capital. Ninety per cent of the owners of capital in London have their headquarters offshore. Jersey and the Caymans are the access gates to criminal capital in Europe and the UK is the country that allows it

8. The fact is that UK is engaged in the unlawful and systematic appropriation of land and property from ordinary people; from the most vulnerable of them at that. Behind the thefts are some of the most powerful figures in the country.

9. The UK’s theft from its own people and the infringement of their rights and freedoms has been going on for decades, destroying the lives of ordinary men and women and stripping the country’s economy. The theft of land and the displacement of people is a global phenomenon. In the UK, which has net land value of £5.7 trillion, properties targeted for theft range from urban development sites and valuable agricultural land to ordinary residential homes.

10. The Class Action shows the UK’s judiciary falls into two groups: those judges who are too frightened to take a stand against fraud and corruption when they see it before their very eyes, and those judges who are corrupt and who use their judicial position to commit fraud.

11. Purported hearings take place in secret the UK, at which a man can be stripped of his money, his land, his property, his profession and his livelihood; and be condemned to spend his life in abject poverty. He is kept out of court for years on end, prevented from obtaining reparation or compensation and imprisoned for contempt of court if he attempts to recover his property.

12. Far from protecting the public interest, the General Council of the Bar, the Bar Standards Board , the Law Society of England and Wales , the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and the Legal Service Ombudsman are at the heart of a nationwide criminal network in which individuals such as Baroness Ruth Deech, former Chair of the Bar Standards Board, Patricia Robertson QC, former Vice Chair of the Bar Standards Board and Timothy Dutton QC, former Chairman of the Bar Council, play a pivotal role. [A1] EC UN CORE 108-126, 685 -701

C. DRAFT ORDER

13. The Court of Appeal is asked to make an order in the following terms

The Class Action [Victims of Land and Property Theft]

1) In the Judicial Review Claim [BSB ] and the Judicial Review Claim [LeO] ,

a) Tariq Rehman be treated as acting in a representative capacity for every consumer or client in the UK

b) Those seeking the remedy referred to below or seeking to be joined as Interested Parties or Interveners do notify the court of their interest and be joined

2) The Court do direct the Minister of Justice [NOTE 3] to pay compensation or reparation to those Victims of Land and Property Theft who can show a prima facie case that they have suffered loss and damage

a) by reason of the conduct of a barrister or solicitor

b) by reason of the conduct of a member of the judiciary

c) by reason of a false or fraudulent instrument used in court proceedings

3) The Court do make asset freezing orders against barrister and solicitors pending determination by the Minister of Justice about whether they should be personally accountable

Intervention and Representation

4) The Court do direct the Legal Services Board to intervene

5) The Court do direct the Attorney General to represent those Victims who are unable to represent themselves

D. OTHER INTERVENEES

14. Judicial integrity is the cornerstone of the rule of law and the protection of human rights ; judicial corruption not only erodes the pillars of a healthy justice system but every aspect of societal and family life

15. Every single person in the UK should be treated as an interested party or intervene because these matters concern everyone. In the interests of brevity, representations are confined to four groups:

The Brexiteers

16. In the Brexit Case, Lord Chief Justice, the Master of the Rolls and Lord Justice Sales said in the High Court Judgment

legislation enacted by the Crown of both Houses of Parliament is Supreme. Parliament can by enactment of primary legislation, change the law of the land in any way it chooses. There is no superior form of law than primary legislation,

17. That is a false statement: CL3 CL3-1

· In the so called Law Society’s interventions into solicitors’ practices (which are no more than raids and burglaries) the judiciary have disapplied the Solicitors. Act 1974 for over 50 years .

· In the case of Tariq Rehman v The Bar Council, the judiciary have disapplied the Legal Services Act 2007.

Homelessness

18. On 18th December 2016 Owen Boycott wrote in The Guardian

Thousands left homeless by shortage of legal aid lawyers, say charities

Thousands of people are being made homeless every year because they cannot find lawyers to help them resist eviction, charities are warning

Even though legal aid is available to help anyone in danger of losing their home, there has been an 18% decline in the number of challenges brought, at a time of record repossessions in the private rental market.

The latest figures, highlighted by the Legal Action Group (LAG) and the homeless charity Shelter, reinforce warnings by the Law Society that “advice deserts”, where few, if any, lawyers are left in practice who are capable of dealing with legal aid housing cases, are emerging across England and Wales.

19. EC UN CORE shows the Law Society, the Bar Council and the judiciary are behind the implementation of legislation and policies which have an ulterior self serving motive : to steal land and homes and to convert solvent, employed, often wealthy individuals into unemployed, dispossessed, asset less people who are destined to be dependent on State benefits for the remainder of their lives - in effect , to create an economic underclass.

20. 10000 -15000 High Street law firms have been systematically closed down by the Law Society, and legal aid has been removed, to make it easier for their own officials and those who are part of their criminal network to steal homes and properties and to prevent the Victim from obtaining redress :

· In 1990, in the case of Theft of Margaret Gomm Home and Three and a Half Acres of Land [EC UN CORE PAGE 523-558 ] the Victim, then aged 53, attended court for what she believed was a small claims dispute. At 10am she was the owner of an unencumbered title valued at £85,000.00. By 4.30pm she was homeless. The theft of her title was undertaken as a conspiracy between Marc Beaumont of 9 Stone Buildings - Mrs Gomm’s purported barrister, Tim Treherne, a partner in the firm of Beaumont’s - Mrs Gomm’s purported solicitor Harold Godwyn - the Builder’s solicitor, now District Judge Harold Godwin of Haverfordwest and Aberystwyth County Court and the President of the Association of Her Majesty’s District Judges Mr Milwyn Jarman QC - the Builder’s Leading Counsel, now His Honour Milwyn Jarman a Judge in the Lands Tribunal Mr T Lewis-Bowen, purporting to be His Honour Judge Lewis-Bowen, the purported judge at Aberystwyth County Court The Legal Aid Agency , or rogue staff there or Mr Matthew Coats ,Director General of the Legal Aid Agency .

The property is now probably worth £1m

But for the offer of friend’s couch , Mrs Gomm would have been living on the streets.

A quarter of a century later, she is still suffering . She has written

‘If I could take a pill and die, I would’

How many people have been made homeless over the past 25 years in similar circumstances , perhaps by the same individuals: 100, 1000 or 10000?

· In the case of Grazyna Merkarksa [EC UN CORE PAGE 558-565] the Victim was aged 43. She had rights and interests in her home including the right of occupation registered at HM Land Registry. At 9.30 am on Thursday 6th March 2014 eight men arrived at her home. They drilled the locks to gain entry . Mrs Mekarska called the police for help. When they came , the police helped the bailiffs to forcibly eject her. There was no court order. She told the police that there was no court order and that they should ask to see it, if it was claimed it existed. The police refused to ask for it.

Mrs Mekarska was thrown out in the streets in her nightdress without any of her possessions . The Property was locked up immediately and later boarded up.

On an application for an urgent interim remedy, Henderson J refused to hear the case and said she should litigate to recover her property. Her own barrister, Jonathan Allcock of Maitland Chambers, agreed with him.

In other words, a High Court Judge and a barrister from prestigious chambers believes that the Protection from Eviction Act 1977 no longer applies in the UK, and anyone can be thrown out of their home at any time

Three years later, Mrs Mekarska is still homeless. She has had to live on the streets.

Given the sheer irrationally of their conduct, there is every reason to believe that Henderson J and Mr Allcock took a ‘cut’ of the sale proceeds of Mrs Mekarska’s property.

· In proceedings referred to as BSB1 in Tariq Rehman v The Bar Council, a barrister was prosecuted for ‘thinking something which shocked a solicitor – but not much’ . The real reason was to suppress the fact that the solicitor, Adrian Green, who happened to be a Law Society official, had forged a document , in all probability, to steal the title to the Landlord’s Property How many other titles have been stolen by that solicitor ?

· The Rt. Hon. the Lord Justice Briggs , Justice of the Chancery Division of the High Court (2006 – 2013), Lord Justice of Appeal and Member of the Privy Council and Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers (Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (2005-2008) and also Member of the Privy Council, committed the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud, which is described as the most preposterous and stupid fraud in the history of conveyancing. They fraudulently altered the title the Stoke Newington Site while the register was frozen under the Land Registration Act 2002 s 72 (Priority Protection) which it is impossible to do.

About £1m worth of property is processed every minute at the Land Registry and there is one property transaction every 9 seconds. There are hundreds of millions of transactions transacted every year. The particular modus used in this case means that

a) 5 million people can be displaced every day. Assuming 25% can pay for hotel accommodation for a single night or have alternative accommodation or can stay with friends, 4 million people will have to sleep rough.

b) in 10 day, the entire population of the UK will be made homeless.

c) in 1 year, the entire asset base of UK will have disappeared.

Henderson J and Marc Beaumont were also involved in the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud

Healthcare , education and social welfare

28. The Victim of fraud undertaken by the judiciary through the courts is not only the land or property owner, but the taxpayer who has to foot the cost of sham proceedings (eg. the cost of light, heat, rates, salaries of court officers, administration and the like in the use of court premises cost of the application for registration the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud would have been about £25.00 (twenty five pounds) in a solicitor’s office. I have estimated the cost to the taxpayer of the 9 ‘hearings’ which took place in September and October 2007 in the Red River fraud was £100,000.00. The entire cost of all 200 ‘hearings’ is to the taxpayer is about £10m

29. The Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud is only one fraud committed in the civil justice system. Extrapolating from the above statistics, the cost of all of the sham proceedings taken over a 10 year period is £100,108.45 billion. That money could be used for schools, hospitals, legal aid and for other social welfare.

Black Lives Matter, Tell Mama and others

30. A comparative study of regulatory decisions would lead anyone to believe that the only dishonest , incompetent and unfit lawyers in the UK are black and ethnic minority lawyers , while lawyers who are supremely honest , highly competent and eminently fit for the profession, are white.

31. Tariq Rehman, a black and ethnic minority barrister, has had to face 161 charges, prosecuted in 27 sets of proceedings over a three year period. The prosecutions against him range from ‘saying something’ or ‘thinking something’ to shock a (white) solicitor ‘but not much’ (BSB 1) to not paying LeO compensation awards or refunds to clients who have never instructed him, whom he does not know , who have never paid him any money and who are clients of other barristers, because a gym instructor, restaurant manager or life coach (the Investigator’s typical pre LeO employment) says he should!

32. In Anal Sheikh v Law Society, a black and ethnic solicitor has been struck off for doing bills which end with a zero, for taking her own remortgage monies from client account and for not completing the administration of an estate which usually takes eighteen months to two years, in which over 100 letters were written and received, in seven hours!

33. In the case of solicitor X, the SRA wrote to the effect of

Let’s get the black solicitor and use the

white solicitor’s evidence against him

The black solicitor was aggrieved when the white solicitor had said ‘All Nigerian’s are criminals. The white solicitor had committed money laundering offences

THE SUPREME COURT’S FAILURE TO DISCHARGE ITS JUDICIAL FUNCTION

34. The Theft of Margaret Gomm Home and Three and a Half Acres of Land, the case of Grazyna Merkarksa and the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud have been before the Supreme Court for over three years now without response. Tariq Rehman v The Bar Council has been put before the Supreme Court this year. The SRA’s Bank Scam, Compensation Fund Fraud, in which the Law Society has no choice but to reinstate 30000 solicitors to the Roll and re-establish all the law firms it has unlawfully closed down, was before the House of Lords in 2006.

35. The Supreme Court could have singlehandedly eradicated homelessness and brought about a fully funded National Health Service, and education and social welfare system, bolstering social and economic well-being for the UK for generations to come. Why hasn’t the Supreme Court done that?

1st January 2017

[NOTE 1]

The implementation of UK11 will result in the following

· 15000 sole practitioner firms and small law firms which have been can immediately reopen TOMORROW

· All disciplinary decisions against solicitors made over the past 50 years will be automatically rescinded .

· The 30000-40000 solicitors who have lost their profession, business and livelihood will be entitled to receive compensation

· The past and current Presidents of the Law Society can be arrested and charged for bank fraud and other criminal offences

[NOTE 2] .

UK61 sets out in detail why all prosecutions are said to be ab initio void . A summary is in in UK89-2, namely

· a Member of the Investigation and Hearings Team (Paul Pretty, Robert Burn, Michael Carter) attends the Professional Conduct Committee Meetings at which barristers are referred to the Tribunal in violation of the entire principle of separation of powers, thereby vitiating the entire process

The Investigations and Hearings Caseworker is involved at every stage of the disciplinary process. He will

a) Receive the complaint against the Barrister

b) Decide whether or not to accept jurisdiction for the complaint

c) Investigate the complaint on paper

d) Undertake an investigation into the Barrister’s chambers practices by visiting chambers

e) Make recommendations to the Barrister, which if the Barrister does not follow, he will be charged

f) Decide whether or not to refer the complaint to the PCC

g) Prepare the papers for the PCC

h) Prepare the papers for the drafting of the charge

i) Where he purports to exercise delegated authority on behalf of the PCC refer the barrister to the Tribunal himself

j) Prosecute the case at the Tribunal or instruct a barrister to prosecute the case (in which case he will attend the hearing as a representative of the BSB and the person instructing counsel )

k) Prosecute any appeal or instruct a barrister to prosecute the appeal (in which case he will attend the hearing as a representative of the BSB and the person instructing counsel )

· In Mr Rehman’s case, a member of the Board attended the investigation

· In Mr Rehman’s case, a member of the Professional Conduct Committee attended the investigation

· The allegations against the Bar Council, put at their highest, are these:

a) That the Approved Regulator does not perform any regulatory function : the Bar Council’s function is to facilitate the serious organised crime in the UK which is committed by barristers using the purported judicial system

a) That the Bar Standards Board targets barristers through racial hatred , personal malice or mere whimsy.

b) That there is no Professional Conduct Committee in that

1) No one meets

2) No sees any documents

3) No one reads anything

c) That Barristers are referred to the Tribunal through a rubber stamping process for which the caseworkers are responsible. In theory, the system of delegation permits a single caseworker to have absolute and unfettered control over the outcome of a complaint against a Barrister from the receipt of a complaint to his suspension to his debarment. In other words, an unqualified caseworker has a professional man’s life in his hands – and he knows it!

d) The Investigation and Hearings Team, in particular, Robert Burns and Michael Carter, routinely falsify evidence, lie to the Tribunal and advance a false and perjured case against the disciplined barrister.

· The following allegations are made against the Tribunal

a) That the Tribunal acts under the dictation and in collusion with the Bar Council

b) That the Tribunal blatantly disregards the most fundamental of principles of trial.

c) That the Tribunal blatantly disregards or breaches the Disciplinary Tribunals Regulations 2014

d) There is collusion between the Secretariat of the Tribunal and the Bar Standards Board.

e) There is evidence of perjury by Margaret Hilson ( in Yash Mehey’s case) and the falsification evidence by Andy Russell and Margeret Hilson (in Tariq Rehman’s case)

NOTE 3

In summary , the proposal is that the Minister of Justice compensates the Victim , because there is simply no other way in which the Victim can recover his losses. There is no reason for the Minister of Justice to suffer financial because, with the Victim’s help, the Minister could seek an indemnity from those responsible. The Minister of Justice could immediately obtain asset freezing orders against them in anticipation of compensating the Victim

The UK Government is bound under international law to regulate the and the Minister of Justice is bound under statute to regulate the legal bound to regulate the legal profession and the judiciary . There is no regulation of the legal profession and of the judiciary. The UK Government and Minister of Justice should compensate Victims who have suffered loss as a consequence of the breach of their obligation

Victims will have a claim against the State, at the very least, for damages arising from a judicial act under s 9 of the Human Rights Act 1988 , if not a claim under the Treaty of Lisbon and Member States’ obligations under the Civil Law Convention on Corruption which obliges Member States to provide in its internal law for effective remedies for persons who have suffered damage as a result of acts of corruption by its public officials in the exercise of their functions to enable them to defend their rights and interests including offering the possibility of obtaining compensation for damage.

Professional indemnity insurers should meet claims which are indefensible without the need for litigation. Insurers arbitrarily refuse to meet claims, knowing that the Victim has no right of redress: litigation is beyond his pocket and legal aid is not available ; even the Victim could afford to pay , no barrister or solicitor would take on the case or , if they did , they might very well cheat him.

It is not even possible for the Victim to act on his own account. The court office will generally refuse to issue claims against barristers or solicitors

If by chance, the Victim manages to issue a claim, the court will refuse to obtain judgment in default.

A judgment in default which is entered is removed from the court record. The judgment in default (an Article I Protocol 1 Right to Property) removed by the court after it has been entered can be said to be stolen by the court.

Previous Next
It's on guy's Facebook page, apols, don't know how to link from there.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????