Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Bones »

This has been posted over on EFOTB

Cindy Harris
26 mins

Help, I need advice, I received an eviction letter yesterday with an Eviction Date of 26th january. The Building Society have provided NO material evidence that there is a Mortgage. I have got the wet ink original deed and it has not been dated. There is no contract or evidence that a loan has been made. The first Judge granted a possession order based on heresay debt. I appealed this decision. The second Judge Struck the appeal out because I did not produce a transcript of the whole hearing. Can I stop the eviction?
I can't wait to see what advice she is given
#six

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by #six »

Bones wrote:This has been posted over on EFOTB

Cindy Harris
26 mins

Help, I need advice, I received an eviction letter yesterday with an Eviction Date of 26th january. The Building Society have provided NO material evidence that there is a Mortgage. I have got the wet ink original deed and it has not been dated. There is no contract or evidence that a loan has been made. The first Judge granted a possession order based on heresay debt. I appealed this decision. The second Judge Struck the appeal out because I did not produce a transcript of the whole hearing. Can I stop the eviction?
I can't wait to see what advice she is given
The best advice would be to read this http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mortgage_invalidity

The advise she will be given will be to fight it until she loses her house.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently she has already tried to pay the mortgage off with a WeRe cheque previosuly
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

where did you spot that?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:where did you spot that?
Cindy Harris is in one of the WeRe Bank threads:

viewtopic.php?t=10218&start=600
Cindy Harris wrote: I've sent several cheques out and cleared ALL debts including my mortgage. Which is a relief cos I was threatened with a repossession order if I didn't pay the arrears in 21 days. I've paid the whole thing off instead!! It might be early days yet cos there's still time for them to be returned. The threatening letters seem to have stopped though and I'm beginning to relax again. BIG THANK YOU TO PETER!
This didn't last long:
Cindy Harris wrote:I am just about to send a Notarial Protest. Can someone remind me .... do I just send this without the attached cheque if they haven't sent it back?
Cindy Harris wrote:They haven't actually demanded any payment, they have sent a letter to say the cheque has been return unpaid and my account has been adjusted. The letter is from the Administration /MTGCOV. Do I wait until they actually demand payment and respond within the 3 days?
It seems the other shoe is about to drop. Another WeRe Bank success story.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:where did you spot that?

I believe this maybe the Cindy in question-
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... G-i1IHfXYU

Seems she tried to pay everyone and everything exclusively with WeRe not a bank paper.

If it is her, I have no sympathy at all.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

thanks - another were bank success!!!1!! then
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Cindy Harris is the lady who, right at the start of the WeRe bank fiasco, claimed to have paid off her mortgage succesfully with a WeRe cheque. How amusing it is that although she attempted to pay her mortgage off she is now saying "there is no evidence that a loan was made" :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Would love to see her response if this were pointed out to her.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
#six

Post by #six »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Cindy Harris is the lady who, right at the start of the WeRe bank fiasco, claimed to have paid off her mortgage succesfully with a WeRe cheque. How amusing it is that although she attempted to pay her mortgage off she is now saying "there is no evidence that a loan was made" :haha:
It's much like Tom and the rest of that crowd. If something doesn't work, deny it ever happened and try something else. If that doesn't work, deny it ever happened and try something else. If that doesn't work.... Repeat ad infinitum
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

OPCA Blog argues:
4. Payment by cheque could easily reset any possible statute barred debts as they would likely constitute acknowledging the existence of a debt in writing.

5. Paying for something by cheque engages the “cheque rule” which means writing a cheque is an unconditional promise to pay irrespective of the underlying contract. If a cheque bounces the aggrieved party has two options, to sue under the contract for non-payment or to sue on the cheque for failing to pay on demand, often a swifter process and affording no real defence.
I don't know if that's true or not. But I suspect Cindy will have a difficult time arguing there was no mortgage when she wrote a check to pay it off.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It's a double whammy!

First you lose the house.

Then Peter cashes in his promissory notes 10 years later for £150,000 of fiat currency :sarcasmon:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Cindy Harris, she's ringing a bell, she didn't take a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service about her mortgage did she ?

Just did a search, back in 2015 we did think this might be her.

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... leID=75833

And

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 04#p435911
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And the stupid flows ever on. And as someone pointed out ANOTHER WeRe Not A Bank success story.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

fmotl Dave Witcher tells everyone how to discharge all their bills

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 575845169/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tiggy lies:
Tiggy wrote:Keep hold of that email, notices of assignment have to come from both assignee and assignor, ...
No, they don't. I know you read this forum, Tiggy. As I've already explained at some length, no legislation says who has to send the NoA. Only one NoA is required, and it could come from Father Christmas.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In among the noise about changes at Goofy, people are still digging themselves into trouble. For example this case Trying to avoid Bailiff / warant officer entering my house, reading some of his comments it appears he's been trying it on, after misleading himself about utility enforcement proceedings, then deciding he didn't even need to open their letters ..
Another issue that has occurred is that I have not been paying my utility bills...Electric Gas ,water.. and I had made enquirie's as to how the utility companies operate in their procedures..and thought that I could delay payment..which I had managed..up to a stage where I was aware they would start up to 3 attempts to visit my property to discuss things face to face. in which they say that they will knock on the door or post something to say that they called around...

I had been playing for as much time as I could with out any direct contact...and had managed to speak with them anonymously to ask certain questions and information as to what to expect thru the process..

but I had an unexpected direct visit to my house from one company who turned up at a warrant stage... (I had not been aware that they had done any pre visits as I was informed that they would do before warrant stage) and I had not opened some letters from them as I had thought that were just similar prior payment reminders...

Later on in among some rambling he complains that their warning letters should have been "URGENT" and that was why he didn't read or even open them.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps the utilities have been threelettering him!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:Perhaps the utilities have been threelettering him!
But...but...you can't "three letter" a free man, can you? :sarcasmon:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another homeless soul washes up on goodf's shore.

Although I suspect there's far more to this than the OP states