Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by fortinbras »

Don't know about this Australian guy but this easily sounds like it could have happened in the US.

The law in the US (such as the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 11) provides that, if a defendant fails or refuses to enter a recognizable plea (there are only three in federal law: Guilty, Not Guilty, or with the judge's permission Nolo Contendere), a Not Guilty plea is automatically entered for him (by act of law, not by whim of the judge).

In the US, refusal to take a breathalyzer test results in automatic suspension of driver's license.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Arthur Rubin »

fortinbras wrote:Don't know about this Australian guy but this easily sounds like it could have happened in the US.

The law in the US (such as the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 11) provides that, if a defendant fails or refuses to enter a recognizable plea (there are only three in federal law: Guilty, Not Guilty, or with the judge's permission Nolo Contendere), a Not Guilty plea is automatically entered for him (by act of law, not by whim of the judge).
I believe the judge is supposed to determine whether the defendant is competent to stand trial before entering the Not Guilty plea on his behalf. Failure to enter a recognizable plea is (as a matter of fact, not necessarily of law) may indicate inability to understand and/or participate in the defense.
In the US, refusal to take a breathalyzer test results in automatic suspension of driver's license.
I don't know if this is true in all states, but it is a state (administrative) law issue, with "fort"s previous comment being about Federal criminal procedure.

However, we're getting far afield. This thread is supposed to be about UK morons sovereigns. Discussion of how US law would apply to an Australian is inappropriate.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:However, we're getting far afield. This thread is supposed to be about UK morons sovereigns. Discussion of how US law would apply to an Australian is inappropriate.
But what if he was an Australian sovrun with a US driver's license driving in the UK?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I see the brilliantly named Anal Sheikh is at it again :haha:

Guy Taylor Issues
4 hrs
MESSAGE RECEIVED:
Dear All,
Please see the following which is self explanatory

For those who wish to participate , please send your emails to
desmondbrowne@5rb.com, john.hamilton@fieldcourt.co.uk, Andy Russell <Andy.Russell@tbtas.org.uk>, Margaret Hilson <Margaret.Hilson@tbtas.org.uk>

copying them to me.

This is going straight to Court of Appeal and to the Supreme Court to link it with the actions there.

Yours sincerely

Anal Sheikh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 19 January 2017 at 10:23
Subject: Hearing for Class Action Victims [Land and Property Theft] 25th 26th January 2017
To: desmondbrowne@5rb.com, john.hamilton@fieldcourt.co.uk, Andy Russell <Andy.Russell@tbtas.org.uk>, Margaret Hilson <Margaret.Hilson@tbtas.org.uk>

Dear Mr Desmond Browne QC, HHJ O’ Brien, Mr John Hamilton and Ms Catherine Taskis,

THE BAR STANDARDS BOARD V TARIQ REHMAN

HEARING 25TH AND 26TH JANUARY 2017 10.30

TRIBUNAL CHAMBERS 9 GRAY’S INN SQUARE, LONDON WC1R 5JD

Desmond Browne QC is the President of the Disciplinary Tribunal of the Inns of Court. Judge O’ Brien is the Chair of the Panel before whom the above proceedings are listed. Mr Hamilton and Ms Taskis are barrister Panel Members

This is copied to the Class of Barristers and to the Class of Victims [Land and Property Theft]

As has been made plain, the purported disciplinary proceedings against Mr Rehman are the subject of a Class Action brought on behalf of

1) The Class of Barristers

2) The Class of Solicitors

3) The Class of Victims [Theft of Land and Property] (being victims of dishonest barristers and solicitors )

(all as defined)

The aims and objectives of the Class Actions are set out in [ P4 -2 [1]] CL 1 PAGE 64-PAGE 67 . In summary, they are :

1) to take the first steps to establish a effective system for the regulation of lawyers, which truly protects consumer rights

2) to rid the profession of dishonest lawyers (whoever they may be) and hold them to account

3) to set aside disciplinary findings made against barristers and solicitors, where they have made unlawfully

4) to establish a fully funded legal aid system

The Class Action shows that far from protecting the public interest, the General Council of the Bar, the Bar Standards Board , the Law Society of England and Wales , the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and the Legal Ombudsman’s Service are at the heart of a nationwide criminal network in which individuals such as Baroness Ruth Deech, former Chair of the Bar Standards Board, Patricia Robertson QC, former Vice Chair of the Bar Standards Board and Timothy Dutton QC, former Chairman of the Bar Council, play a pivotal role.

Put simply, if a barrister sees that a litigant (even his own client ) has land and property which he wants for himself, he will steal it. There is nothing to stop him.

He enjoys complete immunity from prosecution by Bar Standards Board and is protected from any liability to meet claims by the Bar Mutual.

Nor do Victims have any hope of obtaining compensation from LeO , who acts under the dictation of the Bar Council

As I show in the flowchart in the attached document . UK89 PAGE 16 , the Regulator's Chairs and Chief Executives are themselves involved in an extremely transparent bank scam.

The Regulator's treatment of the public's complaints against barristers, which is either to ignore the complaints or to irrationally dismiss them, is an indication that these individuals are also engaged in widespread land and property theft .

The involvement of the same barristers (Marc Beaumont, Hugo Page QC , Paul Mitchell QC, Andrew Spaeight QC, to name just three) who are never accountable, suggests that barristers act in conspiracy with the Regulator, who probably takes a ‘cut’ of the stolen proceeds.

HHJ Sleeman directed that Mr Rehman provide a list of his witnesses.

Mr Rehman has specified his witnesses as being the Class of Barristers and the Class of Victims [Land and Property Theft]

Many Victims will not be able to travel to the hearing to give evidence in person : they are penniless , ill, disabled, elderly, sick or simply worn down by their struggle against the barristers who have stripped them of everything they own.

Accordingly, the Panel is asked to make provision for the Victims [Land and Property Theft] witnesses to give evidence by skype or by telephone.

I will be representing the interests of Margaret Gomm, aged 80, Grayzna Mekarkska, Rabia Sheikh and myself.

Ten Victims attended court to intervene in the Judicial Review Claim[ BSB] which shows that all of the BSB’s procedures are void and unlawful and in the Judicial Review Claim[ LeO], which shows that all of LeO’s procedures are void and unlawful. All they wanted to do was to hand over their papers to Hickinbottom J. The Victims are all living in desperate circumstances and attended at enormous financial and personal cost .

Hickinbottom J duped them into leaving the courtroom and then locked them out! It is sincerely hoped there will not be repetition of this conduct at the Tribunal hearing.

Insofar as the Class of Barristers is concerned, I believe many would wish to give evidence that Michael Carter, the BSB’s main IHT Caseworker has lied, perjured himself , forged evidence and advanced a false case against them. Provision should be made for them to give evidence as well.

Yours sincerely

Anal Sheikh
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

With irony meters exploding right and left. :irony:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"The decision to disbar is normally open to appeal and Mr Rehman has quite a history of pursuing appeals against disciplinary findings. These appeals often seem to allege various wide ranging conspiracies against Mr Rehman. See for example Rehman v The Bar Standards Board [2016] EWHC 2023 (Admin), in which Mr Justice Hickinbottom patiently records the various conspiracy allegations against himself and others. As with the disciplinary hearings, Mr Rehman did not attend the hearing nor did he instruct a representative to attend the hearing.

I say “normally” open to appeal. At the conclusion of that case Mr Hickinbottom made an Extended Civil Restraint Order against Mr Rehman which prevents him bringing any proceedings against the Bar Standards Board or the Legal Ombudsman without permission. Perhaps this really is the end of the road for Mr Rehman."

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/immigra ... disbarred/

144. In all of the circumstances, I am satisfied that, unless restrained by an appropriate CRO, Mr Rehman will continue to issue and pursue totally without merit claims, appeals and applications, to the detriment of the justice system and other parties.

145. I shall therefore make an Extended CRO. I shall hear submissions on its precise form. However, I propose an order under which, for a period of two years, Mr Rehman will be forbidden from issuing any new proceedings against the BSB, the LeO or any other party to Claim Nos CO/1860/2015, CO/2454/2015, CO/983/2016, CO/1262/2016 and CO/1398/2016, or arising out of or in connection with professional disciplinary proceedings in which he is involved (including the various frauds and conspiracies he has asserted within those proceedings), or from issuing any application, appeal, or other process in these actions or in any other action in the High Court or any County Court concerning any of those matters, without first obtaining permission of a Master of the Administrative Court or, on appeal from him or her, a Judge of this Court. It will be a contempt of court for Mr Rehman to issue any claim, appeal or application falling within the scope of the order; and, if any such is issued without that permission, it will be automatically dismissed. "

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Adm ... /2023.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

I think Mrs Crazy Person is about due for similar select honors as she doesn't seem to be getting the none too subtle hints.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I'm assuming Rehman is circumventing his vexatious litigant restrictions by getting the Anal Sheikh :haha: to make an application instead then?
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

it makes sense to use a proxy if you cant file such drivel yourself. its good when someone has your back at such times.
so what im saying is if you have to cover your ass you should use an anal sheik...
i believe thats the laymans terms.

its all clear now. so clear i have to poke my eyes out. and not that eye.
yeah....
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Anal Sheikh isn't perhaps the wisest choice as nominee stooge and glove puppet given her own unhappy history as Vex Lit and restraining order recipient.

Birds of a feather it seems.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i dont know. i think if you believe your getting ass raped by the courts it might be wise to bring an anal sheik. even then you cant expect to come out smelling like a rose.

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:i dont know. i think if you believe your getting ass raped by the courts it might be wise to bring an anal sheik. even then you cant expect to come out smelling like a rose.

peace,
ninj
Ninja, what are you doing up so late? I'm watching The Godfather so I've got an excuse but you're an hour ahead of me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

im being a heavily medicated insomniac watching what what in the butt to learn aboot copyright. see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-JSn5rYmGk

outside of that i have decided to stay awake until the next opca verifiable win happens! shouldnt be long.....

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You win. Godfather done and I'm too tired to wait for the next victory. So off to bed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I'm evenly divided between believing that Rehman is using Sheikh and believing the opposite. The both seem to come moral and integrity free and since Rehman can't legally go in to court it does seem reasonable for him to use Sheikh as his stalking horse, although it does seem equally reasonable for her to be using him as a vehicle to get her self back in the lime light. They've both lost their licenses, so the only thing left is severe sanctions, fines, and the ever popular jail, and I would have no sympathy about any or all of the above falling on them. Sometimes, a hammer is the ONLY tool of choice.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Does the name Chris Spivey mean anything to anyone ? It rings a bell with me but I can't place where I know his name from...

Anyway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... taged.html

A conspiracy theorist troll who claimed Lee Rigby's murder was carried out to 'whip up racial hatred' has lost his appeal against a conviction for harassing the soldier's family.

Christopher Spivey, 54, claimed the murder of Fusilier Rigby, who was hacked to death by terrorists in London in May 2013, was 'staged'.

He lost his appeal
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bones wrote:Does the name Chris Spivey mean anything to anyone ? It rings a bell with me but I can't place where I know his name from...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... taged.html

A conspiracy theorist troll who claimed Lee Rigby's murder was carried out to 'whip up racial hatred' has lost his appeal against a conviction for harassing the soldier's family.

Christopher Spivey, 54, claimed the murder of Fusilier Rigby, who was hacked to death by terrorists in London in May 2013, was 'staged'.

He lost his appeal
He's come up a couple times before, but never quite rated his own thread:

viewtopic.php?t=10759
viewtopic.php?t=10330&start=1800

This comment about Spivey seems definitive:
YiamCross wrote:He's not sov/cit or FOTL and he doesn't seem to be involved in anything that could be called a scam. He's just a vicious conpiracy theorist and frankly what I've seen of his "work", apart from mostly being ripped off other web sites, just gives me a headache. On the grounds that there's nothing funny about him and he's not trying to scam money off anyone or set them off trying to weasle out of their debts etc I'd be inclined to leave him to fester in Essex.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He's a sickenly nasty piece of work, who makes a 'living' abusing grieving people by making up vicious 'conspiracy' stories about the people they've lost.

His current piece of nastiness is directed at Andy Whelan, father of Jessica Whelan who died aged four to a particularly virulent childhood cancer, neuroblastoma.

To me, he shouldn't be given any more attention, but allowed to rot away in his own nasty, pathetic, little world.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's Eviction Day for Cindy Harris tomorrow. See link below for the backstory.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&p=239316#p239289

What a stupid woman. Another win for the White Rabbit and PoE.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/ChapmansFitness/ ... 4431639004

Anyone come across this Guru in the making?

It's Facebook, but it's an open post.