Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Court.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Court.
Well, well, well.... And so we discover another hidden jurisdiction of the Illuminati.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Interesting read ...

FMOTL – Guidance Management of Proceedings JCS (Justices' Clerks Society) - The Professional Society for Lawyers who advise Magistrates'

Freemen on the Land –Guidance on the Management of Proceedings - OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO FMOTL

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

guess this is how to exercise your rights just enough to really teach that cop a lesson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l82XE2p_6A

:haha:
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

1:35 - :haha: :haha:

Idiot - "You work for me, argle bargle flapjack, give me your name!!

Cop - "Sure I'll give you my name, I'll put it on the parking ticket when I tow your truck away..."
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Good update on what happened to the guy here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... ts_called/

Edit: Damn it, why do I get the depressed MLP?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. — A man driving a recreational vehicle with a loaded gun and drugs inside has been arrested after leading Paradise Valley police on a high-speed chase, authorities said Tuesday.

Zane Cane, 42, was being held on suspicion of criminal speeding, reckless driving, failure to yield to police, driving with an expired registration and without a driver’s license, and failing to provide identification. Police said he repeatedly called 911 during the ordeal Monday — claiming the traffic stop was unlawful — and made little sense when talking to officers. A police report stated that Cane “was making radical statements about the government and comparing the stop to Nazi Germany.”

An officer doing speed enforcement at about 8 p.m. had noticed the RV speeding. Police say it failed to stop and the chase exceeded 70 mph before the RV pulled over. Police said Cane spoke to officers through a small rear window of the RV and officers couldn’t see inside the vehicle because several of its windows were covered.

A rear window was broken and pepper spray was deployed inside the RV before Cane exited the vehicle and was handcuffed. A search warrant was obtained and police said they found nearly 59 grams of marijuana, a white-brown powdery substance in containers and a loaded.45-caliber Glock 21 handgun inside the RV.

http://archive.azcentral.com/community/ ... alley.html
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I was kind of expecting to read that that they had found Walter White in that RV as well...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Somebody got out of bed the wrong side!

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/26293 ... Stands-For
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Somebody got out of bed the wrong side!

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/26293 ... Stands-For

Here is a follow up- http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/f-c ... ge-n347381
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is this a new Freetard site or a site to con all freetards? Although, I am pretty sure I seen this ad sometime ago.
Are You Affected By Debt?
Most of us are affected by some sort of debt or charge or summons. When you get the letter or form through your letter box you either pay or try to fight it. There is another way that they don't want you to know about. The Expert will sort all your legal problems head on.
So when the letter or charge or bill or summons comes to your letter box, get in touch straight away, and let the Expert deal with them and make them disappear forever.

The Birth Certificate

This all starts from the Birth Certificate, So let me help you understand it normal terms. Etc,etc.etc.

Capitalization

Capitalization of a Name(s) or Surname, Is the writing of a word with it's first letter in uppercase and remaining letters in lowercase.
The Oxford Dictionary, The Oxford English Dictionary, The New Oxford Style Manual and The New Oxford Manual Of Styles are all The World's most trusted reference Books for words, letters, styles and meanings. They all say the same thing: You can only capitalize the first letter of a Noun and the start of a sentence and nothing else. So the Question we should all be asking, is if the Governments/Companies are using Capitalization of Name(s) and Surnames in their Legal Forms and Documents and it's not English, then what is it?
http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/

It may deserve a thread all of its own one day.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

wanglepin wrote:Is this a new Freetard site or a site to con all freetards? Although, I am pretty sure I seen this ad sometime ago.
http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/
It may deserve a thread all of its own one day.
He was punting his services on GOOFY a little while ago .. Interesting Site

Spat out the dummy when it changed hands ..
stevebinch » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:51 pm wrote:To all the genuine people on getoutoffdebtfree.org
http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com has had no other option but to sever ties with this community due to its new owners/corporation.
On a personal note, as I am a member here, I feel that I have been betrayed through lack of full disclosure by the new owners. I wish all genuine members the best of luck and at this moment in time, there is an alternative in the making.
Come and see.
http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com
Apart from the obvious cynicism about someone being expert in "all" legal matters, what an oddball team - a self-styled legal expert, alternative medicine promoter, a low level IT desktop support guy, and an organic gardener.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Well, he is not that much of an expert if he doesn't know the difference between a common noun and a proper noun. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

wanglepin wrote:Is this a new Freetard site or a site to con all freetards? Although, I am pretty sure I seen this ad sometime ago.
Ah yes, these lot again.

Good to see that they've updated some of their photos. While the old ones (apparently taken on an iPhone with a humorous 'Mekon' filter enabled) were somewhat startling, I'm not sure that replacing them with photos taken on a Box Brownie that they found in someone's attic was really the way to go.

No ponies, though, which is a pity. I wonder if they thought that might be a bit too high-brow for a site that links to Anna von Reitz, David Icke and Lawful Rebellion as an example of the message they're trying to get across.

Anyway, I'm currently educating myself on the life and habits of something called a 'Brony', so I have far more serious things to bother myself with today.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Well, he is not that much of an expert if he doesn't know the difference between a common noun and a proper noun. :snicker:
he is trying to gather support for an up and coming meeting over on TPUC at this moment . Trouble there is, there is only one poster.
http://wMeeting in Manchester

Post by stevebinch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi if you don't know me i'am Steve the founder of experinalllegalmatters , if you ever happen to get a venue in the North West I would love to come and go through the Glossa/ Birth Certificate / Government's/ Company's , To explain a few things to help make you understand what your are all fighting ,
thanks for your time .
Re: Meeting in Manchester
Post by stevebinch » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi all yea the site has some much material evidence to be put on it , and to most people the will find it hard to get to terms with all the evidence , hence why it would be easier for me to meet you all at meets , i have people working on this at the moment and if anyone can help then please feel free , i will attend free and go through my website and the pointers in it , help you understand who and what you are up against , people that are being helped by me are also getting meetings arranged for me to attend free of charge , will keep ever one posted .
steve
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 9a8d35f107
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

The Observer wrote:I was kind of expecting to read that that they had found Walter White in that RV as well...
Almost had me too but the absence of Jesse tipped me off. :lol:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The odds of my wife and I being able to attend a family wedding in Manchester are getting better... but I'm starting to wonder just what's in the water over there. Better stick to beer....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Stick to the list of pubs I sent you and you'll do just fine.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t48-acting-in-commerce#586

Over on the new GOODF- a new cunning plan is hatching.

Asking for liability insurance apparently will make bailiffs stop in their tracks :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Where the fuck do they get the idea that it's a legal requirement to produce a public liability insurance certificate? As far as I know there isn't even a legal requirement to have public liability insurance let alone produce proof of cover to every passing lunatic.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?