Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Footloose52 »

All 3 aircraft used Rolls Royce engines which were built in Derby. If you worked there you could conceivably live in Nottingham. Sloppy reporting.
rosy

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by rosy »

I'm watching Police Interceptors on Channel 5, and the interceptors have just stopped a car and arrested a chap on suspicion of driving while disqualified. As they cuffed him while he was sitting behind the wheel, he first denied he was driving, then once out of the car he refused to give his name on the grounds that the police didn't have the authority to ask for his details. Following a dog search of the car a big bag of amphetamine paste was found, so while he was in the police van he was further arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.

His reply: "I don't consent, I don't stand... don't understand." Unfortunately, the programme didn't follow up with what happened to him, but I very much doubt his freemanesque babbling saved him from jail & fines.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Footloose52 wrote:All 3 aircraft used Rolls Royce engines which were built in Derby. If you worked there you could conceivably live in Nottingham. Sloppy reporting.
I'll concede that, but Vulcan and Shackleton were AVRO planes, the Lightening was English Electric, and would have been built in places like Preston, Wharton, Woodford and other places around Greater Manchester. None of which are reasonable to commute to if you live in Nottingham.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Sounds awfully familiar. Interest only mortgage. Arrears. No means to pay. 'Mortgage term expired'. OAP....
Hasn't paid a penny for years, owes £50k. Santander will have tried to avoid possession proceedings because of his age, but if he won't cooperate they have to do something.... "We have repeatedly attempted to work with the customer to identify a personal repayment plan to meet his individual financial circumstances"

I suspect this will end with a court-approved agreement to recover the £50k (with interest) when Rodney Holmes and his extensive fleet of rare cars have expired.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Cocoa Interspace International Global Common Law Courts of Justice have taken on a new case!

It's yet more bad news for our PM. Alongside Brexit, the infighting, the election disaster and various wars, she is now being sued by these crackpots.

The charge sheet is pretty long and I'm sure I can see finger prints of Expert in Fuck All somewhere in the wording?

Anyway, why is this case so important. It seems a charge has been added against mad Yvonne's own house for a whopping £19500. Something to do with legal aid. It appears some crackpot called Craig Fraser decided to 'get of house free' and enlisted Cocoa Interspace. He seems to have some sort of unofficial tenant (Rachel) helping him with his mortgage and a massive disagreement happened. Payments stopped, and the bank stepped in to help them with their removals.

Yvonne started hassling the solicitors with the usual freeman garbage, and then was stunned to get this:

Lots of gibberish then follows, but then we cut to the chase - the judgement!

So now the PM has a lien for £510,000 on her. What a shock, and its growing by £50k per day. Personally I think she should've gone Neelu and added a few more 0000s, but as our economy is in tatters its probably just for theatre.

What I love is how most of the time these idiot FMOTL lawyers are ignored. Papers safely added the recycling bin. Whatever has happened here has caused this Guru significant and personal loss. Happy days.

For those of you not familiar with these nutters, here is the link*****:
http://www.cocoainterspace.com/

***disclaimer: once seen it cannot be unseen. Prepare your eyes and be sitting down.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rosy

Post by rosy »

:shock: My eyes! You did warn me, but I clicked anyway.

Craig Fraser's case is a perfect example of how using FoTL tactics, including not attending court hearings, can destroy one's life. He had a house and a live-in girlfriend. Now he has neither.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He does have that £450k lien on the PM though , so it's not all bad news

:sarcasmon:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

They never know just what pieces of paper to leave out from these nonsense cases.

Most lines are unreadable (to anyone of a sensitive disposition) but reading between them, it appears that If Mr. Frazer had attended the court and pleaded, with evidence that he had made a substantial payment by way of deposit, and that he had paid all the mortgage payments that were not for a year paid by his mother, and that because of this, Miss Last had minimal or no equitable interest in the property, I think it probable that instead of a default judgement in Miss Last's favour, he would have probably got a far more favourable outcome.
If his personal payment of the mortgage could have been proven, the claim for a half share of the property, devoid of any marriage between the parties, would have failed.
The entry of Miss Last's name on the preperty register would not automatically mean she had an automatic equitable interest in the house, it merely gave her a certain element of security in the informal living arrangement with regard to being kicked out on her arse in an arbitary manner.

Reference to buying out Miss Last's share raise the possibility that in fact events were not quite so cut and dried as the defendant Frazer alleges.

I don;t know what the land registry entries signify apart from the fact that the court must be taking some action to enforce Miss Last's judgement.

The bit about the legal aid bill appears irrelevant, although the way I read that, the pseudo lawyer may have had an unpaid amount from a long time ago, and by sticking her head into matters, alerted the solicitors who checked a register of unpaid fees just in case and found her name.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well done for reading through it. I tried, but to be frank, wanted to stab myself in the face at regular intervals.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A few more of Yvonne's postings and ramblings.

First up, the number of wacko FOI requests. Reading the headlines, it would appear she was sectioned at some time (?) Cant think why!
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/yvonne_pears

One 'Carla Buckle' seems to have taken offence with Cocoa Interspace, and even did a little blog about it:
http://cocoaexposed.blogspot.co.uk/

Naturally she has the obligitary you-toob account, and she looks quite scary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8jm8ABkEdM

Her home address has a "Claire" Pears listed as some sort of physic. Dont know if its Eve's alter ego or a relative:
https://www.unitedkingdominbusiness.co. ... 7749504068

According to her outbursts on Eberts site, she was also kidnapped:
Yvonne Pears.
February 12, 2012 at 2:33 am
They also target your properties by false claims of people being in Mental Health Hospitals as patients. When they are caught out, they attempt to section you to the Mental Hospital they claim that you were a patient of. They make fraudulent records of “Home Visits” by people whom you have NEVER met. They even get a Judge to sign a Fraudulent Warrant to break into your private properties, in an attempt to section you. They arrive at your home late at night in the hours of darkness, hoping that there will be NO-WITNESSES. It gets better, they also place you on their finance register as having a carer. This is happening now, in the UK. They are doing this to people whom have never had any mental health issues whatsoever, including when you have not seen a Doctor in years and NO-ONE who knows you has raised any concerns, AND you have NO criminal record. In my case they have had to admit their criminal offences, because I caught them in time. They spent months setting the whole thing up, including a False Police arrest and bail, which comes under “Kidnapping” because the had no Corpus Delecti [Complainant].
https://mrebert.wordpress.com/wanted-po ... olicitors/

the more you google, the more nutjobbery you uncover.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:They never know just what pieces of paper to leave out from these nonsense cases.

Most lines are unreadable (to anyone of a sensitive disposition) but reading between them, it appears that If Mr. Frazer had attended the court and pleaded, with evidence that he had made a substantial payment by way of deposit, and that he had paid all the mortgage payments that were not for a year paid by his mother, and that because of this, Miss Last had minimal or no equitable interest in the property, I think it probable that instead of a default judgement in Miss Last's favour, he would have probably got a far more favourable outcome.
If his personal payment of the mortgage could have been proven, the claim for a half share of the property, devoid of any marriage between the parties, would have failed.
The entry of Miss Last's name on the preperty register would not automatically mean she had an automatic equitable interest in the house, it merely gave her a certain element of security in the informal living arrangement with regard to being kicked out on her arse in an arbitary manner.

Reference to buying out Miss Last's share raise the possibility that in fact events were not quite so cut and dried as the defendant Frazer alleges.

I don;t know what the land registry entries signify apart from the fact that the court must be taking some action to enforce Miss Last's judgement.

The bit about the legal aid bill appears irrelevant, although the way I read that, the pseudo lawyer may have had an unpaid amount from a long time ago, and by sticking her head into matters, alerted the solicitors who checked a register of unpaid fees just in case and found her name.
She made an application to the Court in April 2016, for a sale order, stating they had purchased the property together in 1994, the relationship had broken down and he had stubbornly refused to discuss selling the property.

She got her sale order,plus nearly £2k in costs for sale by August 2016 but he barricaded himself in, so presumably she had to go for a possession order, plus more costs all to be paid from his share of the profits.
Siegfried Shrink

Here is another remarkable case.

http://www.cocoainterspace.com/-uk-gove ... rust.html

To save general pain, here is what the complaint boils down to. Some workshy scrounger came under the watchful eye of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and it is normal practice for dubious claimants to be asked to sign on weekly at various times to disrupt undeclared employment that they may have. It is also normal practice to interview the more obvious dole bludgers to see if they are making any effort to find work and if not why not, for example, if they are disabled.
Chummy had his benefits cut for not co-operating.

The Cocoa-Pops Court went to town with this. To the usual effect, I suspect.
2] the persecution by the DWP, started at the leamington spa job centre, shortly after I signed on there,, the first example of many serious false allegations criminal sanctions against i was on 6th December 2012,

i was signing on jobseekers, i have never had any disability in my life and i have never been on any medication,

on Saturday 8th December 2012, I was shocked and horrified to receive a letter from the DWP, containing a sanction, if i refused to attend a disability appointment, with a Disability Employment Adviser,

including, a requirement to bring any medications and name of a support worker ,which falsely accused i, of being under mental health, and supervision,

the letter clearly stated L.S.(name removed, SS) is an employment disability adviser, with a responsibility to support people back to work,,
the DWP’s letter also required I, to provide,

“details of any medication that you are taking, details of your GP/consultant/support worker, if any”,,

the letter also threatened,

“ what happens if I do not come for an interview, your jobseeker’s allowance will be closed if you do not contact us within five working day’s, your jobseeker’s allowance and national insurance credits will be stopped”,,

3] [know your rights,, take note,, for the DWP to share, publish, any records about people, they have to give, “fair notice” to the data, subject, [victim],, including a record of a written reason for the publishing and processing of sensitive information,,

mental health publishing and processing,, comes under the category of sensitive data sharing,,

requirements have to be satisfied, prior to, publishing and, processing,, data, without the prior consent, of the data subject,,victim,,

it is unlawful for the data publisher processor,, to refuse to provide some, or all of the relevant information, to the data subject,,victim, unless there is a total exemption,, for a particular function,,

ie, there has to be, a regulatory function, an enforcement function or a national security,, for the DWP to share/publish about us, without our knowledge or consent, which requires a signed certificate from a crown minister,, inclusive of audit trails,,]

4] in addition, I wrote to the L.S.(name,etc) DWP via signed for recorded delivery, and also handed a copy of it, on the Monday morning,, also see exhibits below,

my letter shows that my GP records prove, that I, do not, and never have had, any mental health problems, or issues,,

the DWP should have then,, written to i, with a letter of apology and proval of removal of their false entries, with a deletion schedule of their fraudulent data/publications about I,, they have refused any active communication with I, in regards to any of these frauds,, including fraudulent audit trails,, ​
jobseekers sign on at the same allotted time every fortnight and receive payments every 2-weeks,

the job centre refused to provide any reason, why i was treated differently to others, and made to sign on a weekly basis, including at varied time slots, and being flanked by a security guard, during my appointments, which were held in isolation, away from everyone else,
S.K, a DWP job coach, notified me, that he is going to enter me into a new job seekers contract, on his computer, that, "i have to sign and agree to ”,,

k, had previous said that i, have to do, thirty hours per week of unpaid work, i notified him that i have the right to read a contract, prior to any signing of it,, as i cannot sign to, what i don’t know,,

K. then started shouting at me with an angry look on his face, saying that i have to sign it, and if I don’t sign it, he will stop/sanction my payments,, I began to get palpitations, and I started feeling sick and shaky, so i looked at the security guard for support, but the security guard started to lunge towards me,,
so i ran off to the other end of the room, to the other staff, whom were dealing with job seekers, and asked them to get me the manager,,

10] see proof below on drop and go sheet,
of the DWP instructing i, not to sign on 24th december 2014,,

"proving no appointed time and No Attendance for the 24th December 2014",,
the same date that the DWP 'criminally published' that they sanctioned i,, on their 'fraudulent allegations' of i,, not attending,,

9] 12th December 2014 s k [a job coach] sent a letter to i,, two days after he sanctioned and stopped my claim, on behalf of the manager s.p.,, stating that he had arranged an interview with i, on 7th january 2015,

the letter gave no mention of the 2 attached drop and go sheets, which were dated, from 11th December 2014 up to 7th january 2015,

the time sheets now show that, my claim had again been reinstated, on the 11th December 2014, yet k had refused to allow me my right to sign the day before on 10th December 2014, and claimed that he was sending my claim to a decision maker,,

first sheet,, [time slot: No attendance]

week 1] 11th December 2014 to 17th december 2014,,

week 2] 18th december 2014 to 24th December 2014,,

second sheet,, [attendance date 7th January 2015 at 11:30am]

week 1] 24th December 2014 to 31st December 2014,,[no appointment given, and the time slot, clearly states [no attendance]

week 2] 1st January 2015 to 7th January 2015,[shows appointment, time slot [11.30am]

8] Wednesday 10th December 2014,, k. refused, to allow me to sign, yet i had given him the proof that i, had been applying for 3-jobs per week,,

there is no law, that requires anyone to apply for more than 3 -jobs per week,,

K was authorised by the DWP and Iain Duncan Smith, to unlawfully,, close my claim,, by saying that i have not complied with an unlawful contract, that he beleived i signed,,

I immediately made it known to k., that he is now required to notify iain Duncan smith of my intention to prosecute him, with immediate effect,, and the manageress and yourself, are required to notify him of the pending prosecution,,

i asked for a manager,, i was called to an office to speak to a man whom claimed he was a manager, he gave his name as J. D.,, whom was unable to answer any of my questions,, nor provide any assistance,,

i made it known to D. that, he is now required to notify iain duncan smith, that, i, intend to prosecute him,, he could not answer or respond to that either

, [this proves that k. was given the power, and authority by iain Duncan smith,, to sanction on behalf of the government,, where we a sovereign people are condemned, without our rights to our defence,, a trial, or a jury, by any/all DWP agents,, even the manager has consented to k. unlawfully stopping and sanctioning claims, without being able to know what is being published against us, and without our consent,,

in addition, K., was given a free reign, to publish fraud, about i, into the DWP computer network, at the expense of the public]

DWP should have lawfully paid my entitlement of 2-weeks jobseekers payments, into my account on 15th december 2014 ,of which they refused and criminally with held,,

k. had signed me the week before on 3rd december, and my fortnightly payment was due on monday 15th december,,the DWP even refused my payment for the week that k., agreed my entitlement,

until all of the criminal actions against i, committed by iain duncan smith and his DWP agents,, including the 3rd and 10th December, is put to a lawful hearing, the DWP are obligated by law, to pay i, including for the previous week of 3rd December 2014,

20] letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11,

4-pages sent on tuesday 23rd june 2015, at 12:17pm,,

9-weeks later,, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11, has refused to answer to yvonne pears letter and we a people,s sovereign and contractual rights,,

=
#DWP fascists
the DWP are sanctioning people, without their lawful and natural rights and freedoms,, to be firstly heard at trial by jury,,
they are committing serious criminal offences,, which is a proven dictatorship,, under the direction of conservative MP iain duncan smith.,
*dictatorship without law is fascism*,,
this is also in breach of our lawful and natural rights and freedoms,, our religious rights,, and the Magna Charta,, meaning that the DWP are fascists whom,s sanctions prove that neo nazism is operating in the uk, under iain duncan smith,s conservative party, unholy dictatorial regime,,
anyone supporting iain duncan smith, is supporting fascism,,

this proves that the national insurance contributions, paid by a people of the united kingdom, have been criminally defrauded,, by iain duncan smith,, by his criminal and unlawful DWP sanctions, and refusals to pay out on we the insured,s contributions,,

*cocoa interspace are now taking further action on these matters,,

the clock is ticking, watch this space*,,,

19] judgment lien certificate,

against iain duncan smith, [whom some times acts as an MP] officially placed on the chancery records , on 22nd april 2015,

see exhibit below

i asked k. about the >thirty five hours a week job search<, and how they could prove, if 2 million people, did or did not, spend the minimum of thirty five hours per week making application to suitable job oportunities ?,,

K. replied by saying that he expects i, to,, >apply for 145 suitable jobs per week, and provide him with the proof via my emails ? <,,

[meaning that there are the minimum of 290 million suitable jobs available each week for 2 million people to apply for,, every week,,]

Then I asked k., about >engaging in activities to improve my job prospects ? > k. said by doing >30 hours per week, voluntary work in a charity shop<

[meaning that I am being threatened, against my will, to enter into an unlawful contract of slavery,, and being forced into an agreement against my will, that I am volunteering,, when I am not,, or else I will lose my right to my jobseekers payments via unlawful criminal anctions,]

[take note, we are entitled to send a bill, for hours worked, to anyone whom forces us into unpaid labour against our will]

K. demanded that I hurry up and sign the fraudulent contract,, so I wrote, under duress, and added a it again in between my name,, i also wrote a notice on it,,

K. read it and said it still a contract,, proving that he believes that he can treat people as he wants,,
K. then made me an appointment for Wednesday 10th December 2014,,,

Some people are pretty well unemployable and some people have the job of dealing with them. This might be a taste of that dealing job is like.

THere was a lot of interspersed stuff relating to Pears which I omitted for the sake of my sanity.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Amazing he is more bothered about getting his jobseekers allowance than he is about actually seeking a job.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

A job would seriously interfere with his freedom. What are you, some kind of fascist? :-)

I have known, during more knockabout periods of my life, people who devoted as much work to not working as working would have been. I think they considered it a form of self-employment, no skills or capital required.

Many years ago there was a UK TV comedy series about just such a person. Can't remember the title if it was not 'the layabout'
longdog

Post by longdog »

To add a touch of balance my experience of the JSA 'advisors' varies from the very good to the outright obnoxious. On one occasion I had good reason to chastise an 'advisor' for taking what were obviously personal calls on her mobile while she was supposed to be dealing with me. At this point she fetched a security guard to evict me from the premises because I had, according to her, threatened her with violence. Now I'm 6'2" and 17 stone so the presence of a 16 year old security guard who would weigh in at 6 stone dripping wet didn't bother me much and so I told him to fuck off...

At this point she started shouting "Call the Police!! Call the police!!" so I did what any normal person would do and produced my mobile phone and said "What's the number?... 999 Isn't it?" which pissed her off immensely. What really pissed her off was me producing my tablet from my bag and saying... "Well... I've recorded everything so let's listen back to it shall we? Or shall we wait until the cops get here"

Hey-Presto... Mrs Hitler retires to the back office and I get somebody who doesn't get a kick out of trying to humiliate benefit claimants.

In reality the recording was a bluff, I'd not recorded anything but I did from then on.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

longdog wrote:To add a touch of balance my experience of the JSA 'advisors' varies from the very good to the outright obnoxious. On one occasion I had good reason to chastise an 'advisor' for taking what were obviously personal calls on her mobile while she was supposed to be dealing with me. At this point she fetched a security guard to evict me from the premises because I had, according to her, threatened her with violence. Now I'm 6'2" and 17 stone so the presence of a 16 year old security guard who would weigh in at 6 stone dripping wet didn't bother me much and so I told him to fuck off...

At this point she started shouting "Call the Police!! Call the police!!" so I did what any normal person would do and produced my mobile phone and said "What's the number?... 999 Isn't it?" which pissed her off immensely. What really pissed her off was me producing my tablet from my bag and saying... "Well... I've recorded everything so let's listen back to it shall we? Or shall we wait until the cops get here"

Hey-Presto... Mrs Hitler retires to the back office and I get somebody who doesn't get a kick out of trying to humiliate benefit claimants.

In reality the recording was a bluff, I'd not recorded anything but I did from then on.
I hear of these 'mini-Hitlers' (Gods I HATE that phrase, but needs must) all the time :(
while many DWP staff start out with high expectations, the ways in which you (as a staff member) are supposed to 'deal' with your clients is pre-ordained ~ for many DWP staff, it's a case of "do this" or "meet this limit weekly" or you are at risk of *sanctions* yourself :beatinghorse:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Wow, if this person put as much effort into finding a job as they did writing crap in the internet, they would probably be far better off!

I've only had to go the job centre once, when I came back from a year down in Australia and NZ, it wasn't a pleasant place to go, the staff member was very patronising I thought, especially since I was required to sign-on purely to keep my national insurance stamp in order.

Glad I was only unemployed for 2 days, it would have being depressing having to go there every week.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I had about 8 to 10 weeks of signing on purely to keep my stamp up - it was a depressing place to visit but the staff I dealt with were quite pleasant.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Footloose52 wrote:I had about 8 to 10 weeks of signing on purely to keep my stamp up - it was a depressing place to visit but the staff I dealt with were quite pleasant.
Someone I used to be acquainted with works in the Job Centre, called attendees 'beggars and parasites' and would deliberately sanction anyone who he believed to be Muslim because 'he couldn't stand them' and 'they were all terrorists anyway', which kind of explains why he's no longer on my Christmas card list.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Not UK, but amusing so let's bend the rules.

An Aussie sov-cit "Keith Charles of the House of Haffey” applies to the NSW Supreme Court for an order of habeas corpus to release his sov-cit pal "Adrian Ashley of the House of Cooper”, who has been arrested under a warrant.

This is of course quite improper, because Adrian-ashley has sent a letter to Gladesville Police Station informing them that he is... a national of the Commonwealth of Australia and not an Australian citizen, therefore the statute/legislation that is being forced upon him does not apply as he is a self-governing man who does not consent to be governed

The judgement is hilarious, very dry and understated but packed with zingers - "...the position adopted by the applicant is that he expressly does not accept “any benefits or privileges of any Sovereign State”. It was not explained how, consistently with that position, he can invoke the jurisdiction of this Court."

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision ... 1e17f5940c
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.