Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

I got a ticket for spending more than 2 hours at Homebase(a diy store for our foreign friends). I was getting a bathroom designed.

I sent the ticket to the store manager saying ‘make this go away or lose this order and future ones’ and they sorted it.

The wardens are in the employ of the land owner, so it’s always handy to speak to them direct.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:I'm sure the limits are longer if you have a handicap sticker. But if you got one you couldn't enjoy your victimization.
This ^. I'm sure most UK supermarkets have electric buggies (Rascal? type things) for shoppers with limited mobility.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

grixit wrote: I'm sure the limits are longer if you have a handicap sticker. But if you got one you couldn't enjoy your victimization.
Not in a supermarket with a PPC in tow. It's all done by ANPR cameras, very few use actual people. Despite the law changing in 2012 to hold the RK liable if the driver can't be identified, very few PPC's pursue things beyond threatening letters, most people pay up at this stage. Those very few that do are the biggest ones.

http://www.bmpa.eu/crt_contact.html
In 2016, there were 4.5mn private parking tickets issued. In the same period some 3,841 hearings and 40,000 claims were identified issued. So you have a 1% chance (1 in 100) of getting a court claim and even less likley to go to court.

Out of 40k claims, 3841 went to a hearing. I'd guess 35k+ rolled over at the sight of court papers, the rest fought it. Most PPCs drop court when faced with a robust defence as they can't get legal fees back in small claims court unless the other party acts unreasonably.

Parking Prankster's blog is a good source of info.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:I got a ticket for spending more than 2 hours at Homebase(a diy store for our foreign friends). I was getting a bathroom designed.

I sent the ticket to the store manager saying ‘make this go away or lose this order and future ones’ and they sorted it.

The wardens are in the employ of the land owner, so it’s always handy to speak to them direct.
Still might need translation. We don't use the acronym DIY (Do It Yourself) in Canada. I only found out what it was when I saw it on a store and asked someone.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:I got a ticket for spending more than 2 hours at Homebase(a diy store for our foreign friends). I was getting a bathroom designed.

Still might need translation. We don't use the acronym DIY (Do It Yourself) in Canada. I only found out what it was when I saw it on a store and asked someone.
thus why it's the perfect freeman paradise. you know none of them are going to do anything themselves
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Chaos wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

thus why it's the perfect freeman paradise. you know none of them are going to do anything themselves
I don't think we use "DIY" much in the US, either.

Most such stores come with a complement of rental trucks to transport your materials and illegal aliens day laborers to help you put them together.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

How about, Homebase is the UK version of Home Depot.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Update, if you can call it that, from supporters of Rob ESS (Robert Sproul), currently being prosecuted for video recording and publishing court proceedings .. https://youtu.be/TwrwSFfhbws
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As usual, the pseudo-legal gibberish will be ignored, the case will proceed under normal Scots law, and it is almost certain that Mr. Sproul will be convicted. The penalty will probably be fairly nominal since Mr. Sproul is a victim of a mental condition known as delusional psychosis rather than actually being a bad man.
Supporters should realise by now that freeman style fake law has never had any sucess in any court because it is as if the defendent enters court and will only speak in a language they have made up and is known to no-one else there.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Supporters should realise by now that freeman style fake law has never had any sucess in any court because it is as if the defendent enters court and will only speak in a language they have made up and is known to no-one else there.
I hear this woo works just fine in common law court, if you can find one. As there is no local Denny's in the UK, not sure where you should be looking...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I'm not sure I follow or believe this business about prosecution evidence only being available for viewing at a police station. I suspect what's being referred to is evidence that the PF is not relying on, and they don't believe is material such as CCTV footage outside the court. I don't really see what evidence they need aside from his Youtube video taken inside the court.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normal course of events in a prosecution is to use actual evidence of the crime. In this case it would be the video he illegally made and possibly a utubey of him bragging about it. Everything else would just be irrelevant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

aesmith wrote:I'm not sure I follow or believe this business about prosecution evidence only being available for viewing at a police station.
Courtesy of google I found the guidelines for disclosure of evidence in Scotland.
http://www.copfs.gov.uk/images/Document ... edings.doc

Section 26 deals with disclosure to the defence, and says:
“26.6 Where it is not practicable, or desirable, to provide an electronic or physical copy of an item of information, the Crown will facilitate access to the information.

26.7 Although it is an offence under section 163 of the 2010 Act to misuse disclosed information, it may by more appropriate to disclose information by facilitating access to information where the accused in unrepresented or the information is particularly sensitive in nature.”

I’m guessing that explains the police station reference about the evidence being available for him to view at the police station. Not a “trap” but normal procedure in some situations.

So once again Freeman paranoia means they don’t get what they asked for and which the law says they can have. Victory!!!!!11!
Siegfried Shrink

I suspect it may be a measure to prevent the general publication of evidence that may happen if copies are provided willy nilly.
Compare what happened to the Hampstead hoax interview and medical report evidence that was uploaded to you tube.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I suspect it may be a measure to prevent the general publication of evidence that may happen if copies are provided willy nilly.
I’m sure you’re right.

Another reason might be to protect witnesses, and another might be that sometimes duplicating evidence while maintaining the evidential record, or at all, is for whatever reason difficult. Sometimes this sort of thing comes down to the police or other prosecuting agency not having suitable equipment to duplicate digital evidence. Such as all the USB ports on their official computers being disabled for security/malware blocking reasons and no-one’s allowed to put a copy of the evidence on anything other than an official computer.

Which might sound daft, but such things do happen.

A defendant in person can presumably be required to provide an acceptable form of ID at the station, which would also mean a check can be kept on who gets to see the material.

Whatever. Once again, a FOTL starts in a state of ignorance, doesn’t check to find out if things are normally done that way and goes on to boast how clever he is to avoid a “trap” that exists purely in his own imagination.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Another freeman site has revealed itself on Facebook, and more nonsense ramblings!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/842110442527310?ref=gysj
Siegfried Shrink

Any fine quality nonsense for those of us who do not do Facebook?

Is there some new twist to this lot?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Any fine quality nonsense for those of us who do not do Facebook?

Is there some new twist to this lot?
Pretty much the usual fare... Everybody is corrupt, I don't have to pay my rent, I don't have to pay my bills, cannabis, quack medicine, Jews, conspiracy theories, blah, blah, blah.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Here's our old pal Rob Sproule phoning Dun & Bradstreet to confirm everyone in their database is a for-profit company or corporation. He doesn't like the answers and proceeds to "educate" them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3chpo8Nnag
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Siegfried Shrink

It is hardly surprising that he has no idea what the purpose of a credit rating agency is, and that the chap at D&B has no idea that he is talking to someone who has no idea what a credit rating agency does.

Anyone confronted with a dose of Sproul can be excused a little confusion, Planet Sproul, despite its superficial resemblence to the Scotland we know and generally at least like, has it's own language, law and culture that would be foreign even to earthly Scots. Though I expect the average Scot in the street would have a word to describve him.

Wasn't wee Rab due a court appearance for filming in court about now?

Why does he wear a hat in the house?