Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by daveBeeston »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
SteveUK

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

Much obliged !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From fmotl-fails, another win !!!1!'

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, real victory there!!!!! :haha: :snicker: Fool!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Angolvagyok wrote:https://youtu.be/yyarnru6rHo

I think they had a video on Ceylon's channel a few days ago. They've already been evicted, just keep on breaking back in. Endowment mortgage, fraud, no warrant, blah blah blah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7a8mLj ... youtu.be&a
Here is the video of the repossession number 3 I believe. It is long but I also found it a little disturbing to be honest. Don’t know if it is delusion or mental illness but this is what happens when people take advice from the likes of Ceylon and Taylor and the BCG.
I also hope those balloons (7.40) were filled with water and not something else!
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

doublelong wrote:

I think they had a video on Ceylon's channel a few days ago. They've already been evicted, just keep on breaking back in. Endowment mortgage, fraud, no warrant, blah blah blah.
Here is the video of the repossession number 3 I believe. It is long but I also found it a little disturbing to be honest. Don’t know if it is delusion or mental illness but this is what happens when people take advice from the likes of Ceylon and Taylor and the BCG.
I also hope those balloons (7.40) were filled with water and not something else!
Thanks for that, I wonder how many criminal charges will come from this?

You're right, following the advice of Ceylon et al is just going to land this people in prison, or with large court fines. Same old, same old, with them as well. In the phone call I linked to they're talking about never seeing a warrant, now they're claiming it's invalid because reasons, just like Tom and his gang.

I used to find these things pretty funny, but now I feel quite sad about the whole thing, seems to me Ceylon or whoever can tell these people a load of nonsense, which they'll spout at police and bailiffs until they're forcibly removed from a property they're squatting in and spend the evening in the cells. Obviously Ceylon, Guy and whoever else is advising these people won't feel any repercussions.

And I think the YT comments have made me ill. Drocca Lagel has that effect on me.

Edit: Just occured to me that the screaming woman has nothing to do with this case, she's purely there to make the situation worse and get herself on YT.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

doublelong wrote:Here is the video of the repossession number 3 I believe. It is long but I also found it a little disturbing to be honest......
I know what you mean. All those cops and bailiffs standing around lackadaisically, nattering with their mates instead of enforcing the law of the land. That raucous fishwife being allowed to breach the peace and assault people, whilst defying a court order. Very disturbing.

Rule 1 - Do not attempt an eviction without having all the legal papers, tradesmen, equipment and reinforcements arranged. Basic planning.

Rule 2 - Having commenced an eviction, do not give up halfway through. Aside from the waste involved in repeated attempts, it encourages the belief that the law can be defied.

Rule 3 - Having completed an eviction, arrest and charge anyone who forcibly re-enters the secured property. If you don't take a firm line, you'll be back to square one again.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
#six

Post by #six »

doublelong wrote:

Is anyone else hearing - "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:shock: Raymond St Clair is back!

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

Undeterred by Roger Hayes monumental failure, Ray claims (as per usual) it was simply they got the process wrong! And that David is going in the correct direction.

I've also found an article on Raymond, even though I'm sure he is a shady character, I'm not sure the article is 100% correct or factual?

Can anyone shed any light on it?
http://www.faketitles.com/html/the_eager_beaver.html

And from a forum article in 2010-
http://www.realscam.com/f11/ray-st-clair-real-story-49/
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

St Clair is a serial liar. He can't even get his facts right about how long ago the film of Stephen Barry in court was made. It was around about 2009-2010.
St Clair says in his post that he is living "completely off grid" but he is posting on the internet.....and on bloody Facebook of all things....completely off grid with a Facebook account :haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love the way that lunatics like these offer some plain-as-day, easy-peasy, guaranteed-to-work plan, based on some medieval manuscript or out-of-context gleanings from a 19th-century legal dictionary; but then it always turns out that they never worked, for the marks/suckers, because they didn't do everthing quite right (they put "i" after "e", but not after "c", or something like that).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

A man who refused to pay council tax claiming there was an ancient legal loophole has been locked up and ordered to pay thousands of pounds.

Music teacher Mark McKenzie, 54, announced himself a ‘Freeman-on-the-Land’ and refused to accept he was liable for almost seven years’ worth of payments on his home in Moss Side .

McKenzie has now been sentenced to 40 days in prison after being found guilty of wilful refusal to pay council tax. He now owes more than £7,000.

Town hall bosses branded his argument ‘pseudo-legal mumbo jumbo’ and welcomed the sentence.

They said McKenzie, is ‘a self-proclaimed Freeman-on-the-Land’, who declared himself ‘independent of government jurisdiction and holds the archaic belief that all statute law is contractual and therefore only applicable if an individual consents to it’.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... l-13018642
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:A man who refused to pay council tax claiming there was an ancient legal loophole has been locked up and ordered to pay thousands of pounds.

Music teacher Mark McKenzie, 54, announced himself a ‘Freeman-on-the-Land’ and refused to accept he was liable for almost seven years’ worth of payments on his home in Moss Side .

McKenzie has now been sentenced to 40 days in prison after being found guilty of wilful refusal to pay council tax. He now owes more than £7,000.

Town hall bosses branded his argument ‘pseudo-legal mumbo jumbo’ and welcomed the sentence.

They said McKenzie, is ‘a self-proclaimed Freeman-on-the-Land’, who declared himself ‘independent of government jurisdiction and holds the archaic belief that all statute law is contractual and therefore only applicable if an individual consents to it’.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... l-13018642
A similar defence was used by lightweight boxer Oliver Pinnock who was jailed for 25 days after failing in a bid to use the Magna Carta to avoid paying almost £900 council tax to Southend Council on the south coast of England earlier this month.
Our Wally's famous :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Music teacher Mark McKenzie...
That will make it interesting if it gets to the stage of the bailiffs coming round and eyeing up his instruments.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Music teacher Mark McKenzie...
That will make it interesting if it gets to the stage of the bailiffs coming round and eyeing up his instruments.
They'll be after all his "lute".

He didn't manage to "drum" up much support and is still "harping" on about this.

After all he's been on the "fiddle".

Was the judge a "Recorder"?

Another win to "trumpet" about.

Reaching for my coat.......
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

OK, on what did he bass his case.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Footloose52 wrote:OK, on what did he bass his case.
What else? The violins inherent in the system.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The Observer wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:OK, on what did he bass his case.
What else? The violins inherent in the system.
Bravo! If i had any lute i would buy you a beer.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

This thread should be closed:

Too much sax and violins
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

It seems to have really struck a chord with the posters tho.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....