Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

I'll just leave this here...

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Chaos »

is that what morris is actually referring to when he calls another guy out for a fight? A "sword" fight? (US slang may be different than UK on this making my joke moot :D )
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Never Sausage such a thing before.

<Packs bags, and leaves the room>
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if they have a partner company dealing with biscuit litigation, seems there may be a market ..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ood-safety
Half the British population, a full 25 million of us, have been injured by biscuits. Really. Five hundred have been hospitalised, and when you read the case studies it's easy to see why.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is the wurst explanation of a strange Briticism I've ever seen. There must be some dough in it somewhere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I suspect it was really a case of wicked-looking bread sticks being used on their heads.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This is not UK babble and it's 3 years old but I just came across it in a random trawl of You Tube nonsense, and it is a perfect eample of FMOTL fantasy versus Aussie pragmatism.
It is worth listening all the way through. The court people are very patient, the Fmotler is unusually timid sounding, and the ultimate disposition is unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GNQzCKizV4&t=314s
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke424OFm7Eo

Nice logical policeman. Waffling twats using word magic.

"I don't need insurance, I take responsibility for any harm I do"
Policeman "What if you kill someone?"

Twat "I'd sit down and talk it over with the family"
Siegfried Shrink

Sequel, part two or whatever, more failure.
The car has one of those irritating totally fake number plates which allow the user to ignore speed cameras and other forms of camera enforcement because they are not traceable. They irritate me because the police seem to ignore them. Usually they are just illegally spaced letters or numbers so they are probably manually decodable, but some are simply fantasy.

Anyway, rant over. back to the FMOTLers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW-0_N_WnnA

They are very polite but in a British middle class way that says they really do not mean it.
Man gets arrested, car will be seized.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Asking for a legal name is a capital offence apparently. Well you learn something new every day 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_iJ-OKc5Ss

Mr Strawberry fills us in on his version of events from the last two vidoes.
The account varies somewhat in tone and fact from what was shown in video 1, as you'd expect.
"I was so super, plod was such a bumbling buffoon" is the general tone of it.

How is it that someone you have never met and are never likely to, can in a matter of an hour, become someone you'd not piss on if they were on fire? Too harsh? Maybe.
It appears to be old Kate of Gea stuff, sorry if it is old recycled stuff but it had got a bit boring round here for a while.
Chap gets remanded to Crown Court. Not good news for a reasonable person, because Crown Court has higher sentencing powers. Still, no worries for him, he just 'owned' the court.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Strawberry was discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10174&p=175054p175054
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Thanks for that link. I suspected it would be old hat, but I have not read all the minor threadlets yet.

I expect he got over it after a while, it is a shame with these stories we rarely find out what happened next.
notorial dissent

Speaking of our old friend Kate of Gaea, what has become of this enlightened individual? Did she finally blow through whoever's inheritance with the billboards, or whatever and legal name argle bargle? What became of the grand plan for the UK? Haven't seen or heard a word for quite some time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Haven't seen or heard a word for quite some time.
That in itself should tell you all you need to know - you could make up the details and probably score a 95% on accuracy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

While that is unquestionably true, I am still curious as to what stilled the great voice for freedom and the fotl way. My suspicion is that Kate severely overestimated the grifting resources with the UK crowd and it all came a cropper. They still don't seem to get that you don't grift from people broker than you are, and the UK crowd makes the Canadian ones look positively flush by comparison.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well, given I love in Nottingham, aka Fmotl's spiritual home, the stupid billboard around the corner has been removed. Not a sign of success!!!1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Well, given I love in Nottingham, aka Fmotl's spiritual home, the stupid billboard around the corner has been removed. Not a sign of success!!!1!!

https://youtu.be/w9G1CZ9enz4

A reminder that in May 2016, those billboards appeared.

September 2017, they've all gone and no one gave a shit.

Roaring success!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not be too harsh here. I always enjoy an installment of the KAK and M@C Show. That's entertainment!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The Flat Earth Brigade seem reluctant to contribute to finding proof that the earth is in fact flat!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41399164